Mothership Wilderness Pt. 33

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mary gave her son a stern look. "You have to get used to commanding, Jake. Not everything will be easy when we arrive at New Canaan."

"It's time you put my cock in your mouth, Mom." Jacob winked at her. "Pricilla can move to my other nut."

"Of course." Mary slowly kissed her way down his chest. "Anything for my Chosen One."

He didn't know if he'd dream in cryo. But if he did, Jacob hoped it would be about this moment. He watched his lovely mother bob her head on his cock, while his sister and Humility each licked and sucked a ball. The sounds of slurping and popping filled the room. After a while, Mary pushed the other two women away and mounted him. Her son's penis chose her vagina this time. She threw her head back and cried for joy when the head of it touched her very soul deep inside her. "Jake... oh Jake... I will be ready for you... when you wake. Your mother... will always... ugh... ugh... ugh... be ready to take care of you. So that you might... uh... uh... fulfill your destiny... with a sharp, clear mind. Ooohhhhhhhhhh." Her orgasm washed away even her most high-minded thoughts.

After Mary had coaxed an orgasm out of him, Jacob took Humility from behind. Pricilla, still fixated on his balls, put her head between his legs and kissed and licked his heavy sacks as they swung by her. They were already looking less blue, their pink color returning.

"My... bitches... Mom." Jacob slapped Humility's ass. "Lil and Priscilla are... ugh... my... bitches."

Mary lay on the bed next to them, her breasts swaying with the rocking mattress. Her mind was still fuzzy from taking her son's sperm inside her. "They are not... your bitches... Jacob." She blinked up at him, watching his smile disappear, although his hips continued their pounding. "They are the Lord's bitches. You claim them on His behalf."

"Right." Jacob's smile quickly returned. "You hear that, Lil? You are the Lord's... ugh... bitch. Does that make you... uh... uh... uh... happy?"

"Yesssssssssss. I am... His... servant... and yours." Humility humbly bowed before the pleasure that surged through her. She dropped her head to the mattress and screamed when she felt Jacob's heat deep inside her.

When it was Pricilla's turn, she couldn't believe her luck. Her prayers had been answered. She would take his last orgasm. She opened her legs wide for him and let him mount her. They humped in silence for a long time, slowly at first, but then faster and faster. Eventually, with animalistic grunts and cries, they came together and rested in each other's arms.

"Okay, time for a shower." Mary pulled her son out of bed and guided him to the bathroom. She hadn't really planned on one last copulation, but it made sense that she should be the last to take his sperm before cryo. She worked him with her hands under the water, then pressed her palms against the shower wall as she took him from behind. Once she had recovered from her moment in Heaven, they went about starting their day in earnest.

~~

"My First Chosen. Good night." Jacob kissed Heather deeply. "Take care of our daughter as you both sleep. Just as our Lord leads the church, and protects her in the tempest's gale, I promise to shield you from harm. Always." He handed their daughter to her.

Heather smiled dreamily up at him. "Just as the church serves our Lord and opens up to Him, I have opened myself to you. I am yours, always." Her smile continued as the baby fussed in her arms. The pod closed. Within seconds, mother and daughter were asleep.

Jacob completed the same ritual with each of his wives. Humility, Maureen, Penny, Judy, Dr. Cole, Tabitha, Truth, and Pricilla were all asleep soon enough. Those that were already mothers, had their babies with them.

"And now it is just the two of us." Mary picked up her daughter, Sally, and bounced her gently in her arms.

"I am here too, Members Winthrop." Errand's feminine voice seemed indifferent to being forgotten.

"Of course, Errand. No one has forgotten about you." Jacob laughed with his mother. "You are the hand of God, and you will watch over us when we sleep."

"And I will aid you with any difficulties when you wake in several decades' time." The computer went quiet.

"This is it." Jacob kissed his mother on the cheek. "I would like you to put me in my pod. I want your face to be the last thing I see before New Canaan." Jacob climbed into his pod. He thought back to how sick he'd been when he'd last left it. It felt like eons ago that he'd been on the ship scared and all alone. There was no fear in him now. And he was anything but alone.

"Goodnight, Jacob. I am so proud of the man you've become." She leaned into the pod, kissed him on the forehead, and stood up straight. The pod door closed and sleep took her Messiah. She turned and got into her pod with her baby. "Watch over us on our Errand into the Wilderness." She spoke to the computer now.

"I am the hand of God," the ship responded. "I will stand guard against the decades until the promised land."

"That's a good computer." Mary smiled. All their destinies had changed when the Errand had decided to inject Jacob. It didn't matter why. It was all His will. Her pod door closed and Mary drifted off into a dreamless sleep.

THE END

12