Motivation Pt. 01

Story Info
Housework is boring. I found a way to self-motivate.
2.4k words
4.33
25k
13

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/06/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 1:

--Prologue--

I hate housework.

I know it needs doing - I also don't enjoy living in a mess or walking on floors that haven't been swept or vacuumed lately, but it's so hard to feel motivated to actually do the cleaning. So I made a challenge for myself, as follows:

1. Attire for cleaning will be sexy. Nothing overt, though - half the fun for me is to not be noticed. Primarily, this involves underwear (or lack of same). Shelf or open cup bras, thongs, studded items, short skirts, no underwear, even corsets, as long as it's not obvious. A cleansing enema is a great idea to start off since it makes everything easier throughout the day.

2. I can choose one stimulating item to start, then add & remove things throughout the day as I clean. I actually love the teasing feeling of toys, and my husband has often unwittingly reaped the benefits of me coming off a long day of teasing (no pun intended, *wink*). My favorites can be worn for long periods.

Some good starter items:

* Small steel ass plug

* Nipple loops - these go on just snug enough to stimulate, but not enough to restrict circulation. If I'm feeling like it, sometimes I run the string around the back of my neck, making it just long enough to tug upward a bit.

Additional items, to be used (optional) as the day progresses:

* Ben wa balls - these are not large and allow for lots of movement, but are certainly hard to forget about!

* Clip clamp - not too tight. again, this is just so I remember it's there.

* Nipple & clit chain set

* Ball gag (though only if I'm alone in the house)

3. After each task is completed, I check circulation anywhere I need to, and I can choose from the following list of options. If it's a particularly long task, I can switch to a time, such as every 30 minutes:

* Remove an item

* Replace an item

* Add an item

* Edge once

4. The goal? Complete all needed chores without coming. Maintain a medium-high level of arousal (about 6-9 on a 10 point scale) while cleaning. All of this is just to convince myself that cleaning can be fun.

--Chapter 1 - A morning Vacuuming--

Today it looks like the work is piling up - especially the vacuuming. I'm also starting the day a bit horny already, so the prospect of a day of teasing is pretty enticing. I have a leather shelf bra & matching thong, so I put those on and add some nipple loops made from cotton string. These don't tighten more than I specify - I use a handcuff knot variant so tugging doesn't tighten the string. It's one of my favorite starter items because it's a long, slow tease that I can ramp up if I feel like it. The thong is made with a slit down the middle, and a chain running along the slit. It's a bit small so it's really tight, which means that my pussy lips press through the slit, and the chain rubs right along my clit when I move. Highly motivating!

After thoughtfully closing the door to my husband's office (wouldn't want to distract him or interfere with his meeting, after all), I start vacuuming. I usually break this into multiple segments - upstairs, downstairs, bare floor, carpet, etc. so I have built-in stopping points. He will likely catch on quickly, since this isn't the first time I've needed some extra motivation to make basic housework more interesting, but I like to see how long I can keep him from noticing my distraction. As I move I can just barely feel the tugging at my nipples, especially whenever I turn my head. The cotton string is just the perfect length and is looped behind my neck. Whenever I turn my head, the friction between my skin and the string causes the nipple on that side to receive a delicious gentle pull.

Time flies when you're having fun - I'm always surprised at how little housework bothers me when I'm actually enjoying myself. Soon I've finished with the hard floors upstairs, and I'm ready to start the stairwell and the downstairs area. But first, I get to "check in." Of my available options, I decide I'm going to add something - maybe my small stainless steel plug.

I enter the bathroom and strip off my skirt, then raise my shirt to examine my nipples. Nice and pink, a bit flushed, and getting more sensitive. Perfect. Next, I hunt up my steel ass plug. It's not large, but it's heavy and I love the sensation. I put a bit of lube on my fingers and get my hole all slippery, then carefully insert the plug. It's amazing - I actually barely notice it when I'm standing still, but the weight makes it shift and settle as I walk.

It has a loop handle, so the thong has to run alongside it instead of over the top. With a bit of adjusting, it's settled in place and I return to my vacuuming, heading down the stairs.

We have a very fluffy dog - bits of his fur collect at the corners of each step, so really, I should vacuum every couple of days. I work my way down the stairs, making sure to check for fluff behind every piece of furniture. I can feel the plug - my ass clenches around the narrow base, and its weight bobs slightly as I work. Added to the nipple teasing, it feels amazing. I could clean all day at this rate, but eventually the downstairs is free of dog fluff and it's time to switch to the carpet attachment for the vacuum. What to add next? I'm definitely not ready to remove anything.

I contemplate my choices, and decide my poor pussy has been empty long enough. I get out my ben-wa balls, which are actually a single piece with two different diameter bulges. It's supposed to sit right above my pelvic floor muscle. No lube needed this time - I'm dripping wet. But wow, what a difference! The balls press against the plug in my ass, and I have to quickly re-insert it as it's pushed out by the new addition. I can definitely feel both items more intensely when they are both there, rather than individually. The whole is more than the sum of its parts, apparently.. I'm so distracted that I almost forget to double-check my nipples - still pink.

We don't have much carpet, thankfully. I vacuum the rug in the front entryway and then head upstairs to the area rug in the living room. The plug rubs against the balls in my pussy, and I'm feeling completely stuffed. It's amazing, but I know I won't be able to take much more of this, especially since my kids and husband are now wandering around looking for lunch. They're going to notice that I'm walking funny, after all. I finish up the area rug, replace the vacuum on its charging station, and regretfully pick option "a" for the first time, removing the ben wa balls from my pussy. I wash it and return it to its place. Time for my own lunch, I think!

The thing about holding only the anal plug and the nipple loops is that I'm just stimulated enough to leave them in place all day long. On a scale of 1 to 10, I'm probably simmering at around 5 or 6. Nowhere near enough to orgasm, but completely aware of every erogenous zone in my body. I can walk, sit, go up & down stairs, and even hold a conversation, but my mind is never completely on the task at hand, whatever it might be.

As I gather ingredients for a sandwich, I contemplate my next task. I need to clean the bathrooms - which might be a good opportunity to up the stakes for a bit, then back off. I decide to replace the nipple loops with my nipple/clit tweezer set. If I put those on correctly, scrubbing the bathroom will be much less a chore than it usually is. In anticipation, I give each of my nipples a hard pinch, then proceed to make my sandwich as the sensation lingers.

--Interlude - Lunchtime at the edge--

I sit at the computer while I eat my sandwich. Of course, this presses the plug into me more deeply. I rock back & forth on my chair, enjoying the sensation and decide to check my email. I immediately notice the message from my husband.

Hi dear,

Cleaning today, are you? I thought you looked a bit distracted. I'm adding two things to your list of goals for the day. First, I expect you to edge yourself as soon as you finish reading this, and at least once more before the end of the day. Secondly, I have a break at 3:30 before my last meeting starts at 4:00. Finish your cleaning by then, and station yourself under my desk. Wear your kneepads and don't remove any of your toys unless you're replacing them with something else. You may add anything you wish before that time, however.

Love, C.

I might have known I couldn't escape his notice - he sees everything, and not only am I spending most of the day cleaning things, I'm sure he saw my hardened nipples showing through my shirt all day. I grin to myself, because I really don't mind at all when he joins into my motivational games. Now I have a reason to finish things up in the next couple of hours. I quickly finish my lunch, then settle myself on our bed to comply with his first instruction.

I still have the nipple loops on. I give them a bit of a tug and revel in the sting. Although they aren't particularly tight, they have been rubbing and tugging at my nipples for a couple of hours now, making them incredibly sensitive. I let my hand drift down to my clit and begin gently flicking it. It doesn't take me long before I feel the need for more pressure; gradually I speed up the motion, being careful to keep the ass plug and thong in place. Just a little more...

I both love and hate edging myself. It's like an erotic game of chicken - how long can I keep going without succumbing to that delicious sense of rising arousal? I let myself float closer to the edge, then reluctantly stop - I have definitely ramped up to a 9 on that 1-10 scale - I'm panting a bit and sweating, and my hand is now soaked. I know I won't be able to edge myself a second time right now; I'll need to work that in later, before my 3:30 "appointment." I lick my own juices off my fingers while I settle, then wobble off to begin my afternoon chores.

--Chapter 2 - An Afternoon Scrubbing--

I have a small bucket of cleaning supplies I haul from one bathroom to the next to make this job a bit less tedious. If I were alone in the house I might try to figure out a way to hook the clit & nipple clamp to the bucket so I have to move it with me, but this time I will go with a different approach. After locking myself in, I strip off my skirt and top. After removing the nipple loops, I apply the tweezers, then work around my dripping wet thong to put the last clamp around my clit. I'm so wet it takes me three tries to get the clamp in place so it won't fall off as soon as I start moving. It doesn't hurt or pinch; instead I feel a fabulous pressure at the base. I pull out my knee pads so I can get to work. I'm determined to stay on my hands and knees for this job as much as I can, starting with the bathtub.

As I begin scrubbing the tub, I immediately notice that the quick back-and-forth motions cause the chain to nearly vibrate. My tits hang down, and every sway pulls not only on the nipple clips but also on my clit. It's exquisite, but it stops when I do so I keep scrubbing away. I do stand occasionally to reach the shower head, or later on the mirror, but the process of cleaning the bathroom zips by. Next thing I know, I'm wiping down the sink and rinsing my cleaning rag off in the tub. One bathroom down, one to go! My nipples are a deep purple at this point, however, so I remove all the clips to restore circulation for a few minutes while I take a cleaning break.

This also seems like a good opportunity to complete the first extra task I was given. Getting to the edge is much quicker this time - I'm even more sensitive after having my clit tugged constantly for the last 20 minutes. The rubbing motion keeps me balanced between pleasure and pain, and I have to stop myself. It's so much harder to bring my hands away this time - I take several deep breaths and focus on calming down. I know I need to replace something on both my clit and my nipples until he releases me, so I take inventory of my options. The only way I'll actually make it through the second bathroom is if I go back to the nipple loops, which are gentler. For my clit, I rummage around until I locate the bell clamp. It's also a tweezer style clamp, but it will be much easier to maneuver without the chain. In addition, I won't be able to do the next room nude, so I need something that will fit under my clothes.

I head over to the 2nd bathroom. The feelings are less intense now, but I can hear the little bell jingling if I walk too quickly. I have a feeling my husband heard it also, since I saw him peek around his office door & grin at me. This bathroom is a quicker job than the first one; even with my distractions it takes less than 10 minutes. However, now I have about 45 minutes before I'm required for my 3:30 appointment. Or should I call it a summons? I hang onto the knee pads and put away the rest of the cleaning supplies. Time for a quick breather!

----------------

Continued in part 2