Motivation Pt. 02

Story Info
He added something to my day's task list.
2.1k words
4.35
14.1k
9
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/06/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If you haven't read part one, I recommend you do so.

Recap - in Part 1, I spent most of the day using sexual frustration and teasing as a motivation to get some housework done. My husband caught on around lunchtime and added a few things to my day, including the order to show up at his home office door at 3:30, when he has a break between meetings.

Note: I split the story into two halves because at this point, things shift from a primarily solo adventure to one involving two people, and light BDSM. This half of the story picks up around 3:00 pm, immediately following the previous part.

--Interlude--

I spend the next half hour considering what I want to wear for him. The ass plug is still comfortably in place, so I'll keep that. The thong is one of his favorites to look at, but since it only comes off by unbuckling it, it's a bit awkward. I decide he might prefer me to simply be bare. I haven't added anything for my mouth all day, but I know he likes me in the ring gag, and it seems appropriate for what I assume he has in mind. I set it aside to take with me, then decide to put on the nipple shields he likes so much. These fit around the base of each nipple, as an ornament. I can wear them all day; in fact, if he had his way I'd wear them 24/7. I don't even have to remove the loops to put the shields on, though after a moment's consideration I decide to adjust them so the string is no longer behind my head.

Next I locate our two vibrating toys that are controlled by his phone. One goes deep in my pussy, but the other is a clit vibe. I spend a few more minutes finding a few other things I know he would like, then change into a different thong, so whatever he adds can be held in place while he plays with me during his last meeting.

Chapter 3 - My reward or his?

At 3:29 I went to his office door and waited. I could hear him finishing up his meeting, and as soon as he said, "See you next week!" I could hear his chair being pushed back. I let myself in and presented myself to him. He looks me up & down, but just grins & says "get comfortable down there. I'll be right back." Under his desk I can see a floor mat, similar to the one we have to stand on at the kitchen sink. The desk adjusts for height - right now it seems to be set almost at standing level, so there is a lot of room. There are also restraints attached to the legs on either side of the desk, and I suspect I know what he plans to use them for.

I remove my skirt and blouse, and lay out a few of the extra accessories I had brought along. In addition to the clit and pussy vibrators, there is the ring gag and my favorite collar. It's leather, and has a long strap attached where it buckles. Along the strap it has cuffs, making it easy for him to restrain my hands either at the small of my back or in front of me. He's done both, and I always love the feeling.

I set aside the bag of "extras" I brought along in case he wants something else to add to my predicament, and then I crawl under the desk to kneel on the pad. I know he will place me in whatever position that pleases him, so I begin in my display pose - face pressed to the pad, knees spread far apart, with my ass raised for his inspection. I wait.

It's only a couple of minutes before I hear him return. I'm not worried about the kids - they are out of school and are entertaining themselves downstairs. They're old enough to be self-sufficient, and I can hear video game noises in the background. He closes the door and I hear the lock click. I hear a murmur of "Very nice!" as he sits down. Soon, I feel his hands exploring me - a brief tug & push on the plug in my ass, then what must be fingers dipping into my pussy. They are quickly gone, however, and he slurps a bit and makes an appreciative noise. After a pause, something else enters me - this time fuller and deeper, and I recognize the feel of the remote vibrator. He adjusts my ass plug but only to keep it firmly lodged within me. A moment later, I feel him putting the clit vibe in place. This isn't a difficult task - the thong even has a small pocket for it to tuck into, and it has its own magnet to keep it from slipping.

"Turn around," he orders softly, and I obey quickly. I'm glad he doesn't want me in that pose for his entire meeting. As I expected, he indicates the ring gag with a smirk. "We'll make use of this for sure," he says, and returns to look at the rest of the implements. Picking up the collar, he looks at me with concern. He knows it puts a lot of strain on my shoulders to have my wrists behind me for long periods, especially the one I injured a few years back. "This could be longer than a 30 minute meeting," he says as a warning. I know he's giving me a chance to change my mind. I say nothing, but simply bow my head. I want it more than I expected - that feeling of losing control and being bound.

"Well then..." he considers me for a moment, then buckles it on with the strap to the back. I shiver a bit - having my hands secured there is an amazing feeling but is also a bit scary. I scoot out from under the desk long enough to let him buckle my wrists in place, then move carefully back to my position. He tugs on the cord holding my nipples and grins. "I never did figure out how these knots work. I'm glad you always think ahead."

Next, he uses the ties on the desk legs to spread my knees out. I can still sit down on my heels, but that's about all the movement I have left available to me. He kisses me, then adds the ring gag. "No talking now," he admonishes. He then surprises me by pulling out two rubber bands with carabiner clips on both ends. He attaches one to each of the straps on the gag, then turns his attention to the computer on his desk for a moment.

"We have about 2 minutes, so let me finish giving you your instructions," he begins. We don't have an oral harness, but this will do in a pinch. I'm going to be sitting on this stool, and you will hold me in your mouth while I have my meeting. I expect constant stimulation until the meeting is over. As long as you're trying, you will be rewarded. Because of the camera angle, you won't be visible. But don't forget the microphone - stay silent unless I indicate the mike is muted." Seating himself, he opens his fly and adjusts the stool forward so I'm right between his legs. He's been enjoying the anticipation, I can tell, because he's already hard. I soon discover the purpose of the rubber bands, too. He pulls on them until he can clip the other ends to his belt loops, effectively pulling me right up to his cock. He aims right for the ring gag holding my mouth open.

As he starts his meeting, I begin loving his cock with my tongue. It's fascinating to explore the limits of the rubber bands. I can breathe easily, but when I relax I'm pulled forward inexorably so my entire mouth is filled. I can twist around to slightly different angles, but it isn't possible to back up far enough to remove him entirely from my mouth. I settle into a rhythm and let my mind drift, closing my eyes and enjoying the sensation of suckling him.

Within a couple of minutes I can feel a low vibration deep inside - it's the remote vibrator, set on very low. It rises and falls erratically, and eventually I realize he has it set so it increases in frequency as the surrounding noise increases. I'm momentarily distracted and stop my motion, but a tap to my cheek reminds me of my duty and I resume my attentions to him. I can't really apply suction easily with the gag in place, so I make do with moving my head back and forth. Being restrained in place makes it tricky, though, as I have a pretty limited range of motion. As he can't exactly move much himself without giving away our activity, it seems unlikely that he will come before the meeting is over. I suspect he has planned for just this eventuality; after all, why not enjoy a 30-minute blowjob?

I have no real way to measure the passage of time, but eventually I feel the clit vibrator turn on. I manage to avoid pausing in my licking this time, and he reaches down to caress my cheek. I'm completely unable to follow the thread of the conversation at this point; the long day of constant teasing is showing its effect as I struggle not to moan. I can't bring my thighs together either, and the vibrator turns on & off on a low setting. I glance up & see him tapping his phone as he chats. It seems he is just flipping the switch at random, which is driving me a bit crazy until he turns it on & leaves it there quite a bit longer. I pull back to the limits of the rubber bands and breathe a bit harder, but suddenly it stops completely. When the other vibrator also shuts down, I remember his promise that my efforts would be rewarded. Even more frustrated, I go back to gently licking and teasing his cock with my tongue.

My jaw is sore, and my mind is drifting in a fog of arousal...both vibrators reactivated a while ago, but on their lowest settings. As an additional sensory input, he has picked up the cord attached to my nipples and has been tugging at it for the last several minutes. Surely 30 minutes have passed by now? Then, with no warning, I hear music instead of his voice. I glance up and meet his eyes as he smiles. "Good job, kitten. All done!"

He releases the rubber bands first, then removes the gag. I know he put it in more for my benefit than for his - my jaw would be in much worse shape if I hadn't been able to rest my muscles without biting down - it's similar to why they prop your jaw open at the dentist's office. After freeing my legs from the desk, he draws me back to his cock. "Let's finish this, shall we?" he asks. The long buildup has done its work on both of us - I close my lips around him and begin sucking in earnest, and it doesn't take long before he tenses and comes in a flood. I manage to swallow most of it, though a bit dribbles down my chin.

I tilt my head back and settle down on my heels, my legs aching. But he takes pity on me, turning both vibrators up and setting them to a rolling up/down wave pattern. He reaches down and presses the clit vibe to me more firmly and suddenly the entire day crashes in as I finally come with a small shriek. The orgasm comes and goes in waves, but seems to go on and on, only intensified by my bound hands. I'm only peripherally aware that his support is all that keeps me from collapsing. As I begin to recover, he turns off both vibrators, releases my hands, and takes off the collar. He leaves me for a moment - perhaps to check that the kids are still downstairs, because he returns and carries me across the hall to our room.

I curl up in exhaustion, reveling in that wonderful post-orgasm floating sensation. He wipes my forehead with a cool cloth, then helps me remove the thong, plug, and the rest. I'm feeling loved as he covers me with a sheet. "Thanks for all your hard work cleaning today," he murmurs. "I know you hate housework."

Housework? I'm having trouble remembering what I did today. Maybe it isn't so bad after all...