Motley Crue

Story Info
The Crue.
1.4k words
4.06
3.3k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was going to be a great day. His life in music in one day. Motley Crue. He grew up in the 80s and that rock would be the base for his musical appreciation. Everything before it leading to that music, everything after born from that music. Sum 41. An anthem band for his years in high school. On the same concert line up. He was pumped.

His lover, a few years younger, but none the less musically inclined like him, and like him a thirst for live music.

He doesn't take long to get ready, a pair of jeans and another bands concert t shirt (don't break the rules, only wear the band your seeing t shirt if you bought it at the show!).

She was upstairs getting ready.

When she came downstairs, he got a chubby, thank god for his jeans, or they might not have made the show.

Knee high black tie up boots, from her knee to 3/4 the way up her thigh exposed showing her perfect muscular legs. A short frayed jean skirt with a Green Day shirt, cut and frayed at the bottom exposing her sexy midriff, cut off in the sleeves, a V cut in the collar exposing her ample cleavage finishing the ensemble. He wanted her right then, and she knew it, but she played coy and they grabbed their things and left.

Everything was easy between them, so it was a fun drive to the venue. He's sure she noticed, but he tried to be sly about his sideways glances looking at her cleavage and admiration for her legs. She loved the attention.

They park and walk into the venue, grab a few beers, and head to the lawn. He can see most the men checking her out as they walk past, and he walks with a bit of a strut, chest out, yes, she is with him.

They enjoy themselves, basking in the late spring sun, sip their beers and enjoy the show.

As the Crue hits the stage, anticipation amps up, they're buzzed and she stands in front of him, occasionally leaning back into him, her gorgeous ass rubbing on him, he will occasionally run his hands on her sides or back, but they're in concert mode, engrossed in the show.

They are carefree and loving every minute of the moment. Tommy Lee is about to start his drum solo and they're doing crowd shots on the big screen, and close ups as women in the pit pull their shirts up and flash the stage. He smiles. He doesn't need to see them, he's been looking down his lovers shirt all day knowing he's going to feel and suck on them later, but boobs are boobs, and he enjoys the view. His lover having an exhibitionist streak, and inspired by big screen boobs, knowing we're in the lawn, she's not getting on screen, she pulls up her top anyways.

Grinning ear to ear, he looks down on her. He can't see, the shirt blocks his view, but he knows it well, and he's sure her nipples are hard, turned on my exposing herself in public, and the electric spring air breezing across her naked skin. He notices all the guys that happened to be turned at the right time to see her, staring in awe, and a familiar tingle in his cock, knowing he was going to fuck her, and they wanted to.

She saw the eyes on her. She loved the attention. She loved that her lover, standing behind her, seeing those same eyes on her and didn't care, didn't care she did it. Secretly she knew he loved it. He could play nonchalant, but the bulge in his pants grinding on her told her otherwise.

She decided to have some fun. She left her shirt up over breasts, and bent over, rubbing her ass on his dick. His hands immediately grabbed her hips, gripping and helping the motion, she glanced up to look at the onlookers, smile at them, as her gorgeous tits bounced as she dry humped his cock.

She stood up intending for the show to be over for the moment but he has other thoughts. His hands slid from her hips up and cupped her breasts from the bottom, his thumb and index finder sliding up and pinching and rolling her nipples for all to see.

She pressed her ass into him, leaning her head back with a soft moan only he could hear. She so desperately wanted more, as did he, but that was enough play for now, and she pulled her shirt back down, sliding his hands back to her hips.

The rest of the show was a blur of groping, singing, grinding, and feeling each other up for all to see.

As much as they didn't want to, they were good in the car in the parking lot on their way home from the show, laughing and recounting the best moments of the show.

But once on the way home, on the highway, lust began to take over as her hand worked up his thigh to his hardening cock, his hand sliding her skirt up her legs for easier access. She took her breasts out of her shirt for him to glance at while her hand pulled his cock out and stoked it. His fingers played with her pussy, getting her wet, spreading it on her lips, and sliding his fingers in her.

The problem was the car. So much more should have happened. So their hands ran a dance on each other for the highway drive.

Once off the highway and on the backroads home, he pulled the car off in a driveway to a barn. They hopped out of the car, and he met her at the trunk. They embarrassed in a long overdue kiss, and he spun her around and hiked up her skirt, hands to hips, grabbed her panties and ripped them down to her ankles. He got to his knees, hands on her ass cheeks, and, bending her over the trunk. His nose buried in her ass, he ate her pussy with reckless abandon. Licking her from clit to taint, probing her depths as far as his tongue would reach. His hands caressed her smooth sultry legs, and slide up and open those perfect ass cheeks so he can come for air.

Not able to take anymore, he stands up and pulls his pants down, and grabs his hard as steel cock. He guides it in her, nice and slow, savoring every inch of her wrapping around his cock. Once all the way in, a moment is taken to enjoy feeling every inch of her, before he starts to slowly piston in and out. The pace quickens to a frenzy, as he pounds her pussy, need and desire taking over all emotions for both of them.

But he needs to see her face, play with her nipples, grab her tight and pull her to him. He pulls out and tells her to lay on the hood. They walk around the car and she lays on her back on the hood, and he grabs her ankles and lifts then high, grabbing them with one hand as his other guides his cock back into home in her.

Pure wonton lust as taken over, an animal need to have her, as he begins to slam his cock as deep as it will go in her and back out to the tip at a feverish pace. Her screams and her moans an echoing symphony in the midnight air.

As her body tenses and quivers and her orgasm shakes her to her core, her screams of pleasure waking the animals, his grunts and heavy breathing providing a baseline for this music, and the slopping sound of her wet pussy being pounded by his hard cock providing the percussion, it hits it's crescendo as they both orgasm, her juices all over him, his sperm deep on her.

They catch their breath, cradled in each others arms on the hood of his car. They gather their things and get in the car and drive home, giggling and laughing the whole way.

He gets up for his shift the next day to go to work on the morning, he sees the outline of her perfect curves on the hood, and can't help but smile. Curious he walks to the back and see perfect marks in the dust the outline of her arms to hold herself up, and her perfect breasts dead center on top of his trunk.

He can only giggle to himself the whole way, and hope for rain, he can't go to the car wash before work.