All Comments on 'Motorcycle Diaries: Couples Ride'

by mojavejoe420

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

A little.out of your usual lane aren't you Joe? Seems.Like a bike would be uncomfortable after all that anal sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wow, that's great! Two marriages blended together by sex, and fucking, . . .

and . . . sex. What if Shelby is getting hooked on Vic's fat cock? In her ass? What if Shelby prefers to fuck Vic, just slightly more frequently than she fucks Mack? I mean Max, or whatever his name is. What if Paige decides she can take Vic's cock just as well as Shelby can, and also prefers it to Mike's? What happens when Mac figures out that he is getting squeezed, out?

Nah, just a few keystrokes on the lap top and you've got the story all straightened out again, no jealousy or insecurities or wounded pride or disrespected spouses. Everybody's dick and tits are exactly the same size, and everybody really loves fucking everybody else exactly the same amount, regardless of who they are actually married to, if they can remember who they are actually married to. Vince and Mark?

What a fun way to enjoy being married, or not. At least the fucking was good, with the right guy.

Thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wont be long

It wont be long before the limp dick losers like 26thNC will be blasting this story. Saying crap like 2 divorce's on the horizon or some other stupid shit. This is a sex story site but there are a great many people that come here just to bash them. I liked the story, it was a nice fantasy. Could have had a little less of the humor attempt but still a good story

lsnid003lsnid003over 3 years ago
Great read!

I don’t understand the hate, this story is well written, and I enjoyed the characters. I enjoy your humor, and this site is for fantasy....so you know, if wife swapping offends you, not the story for you. You are phenomenal at telling a compelling tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hey, it can happen

Great fantasy story that could work in real life in the right situation. It could repeat on special occasions and be a great thing, keeping the friendships with other socializing without swapping. Thanks, I hope you write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
The Motorcycle Diaries

In 1952, Che Guevara and a friend sought to travel the length of South America on a Norton motorcycle. The 13 year old Norton gave out but they kept on, these men were determined. He made notes of the trip which were published, after his death, as the Motorcycle Diaries. Whenever I see that title I think of the unique book and the doctor who became a monster who wrote it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story. I loved the sex and the humor. 5 stars all day.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermojavejoe420@mojavejoe420
Person of Interest. INTJ I'd like to thank all those who've read my stuff over the years. I really appreciate the ratings and comments. Trust me, I read them and try to incorporate feedback into my next project. If you want to leave me more private feedback, which I love, ...