Motorcycle Fantasy One-Shot

Story Info
My motorcycle fantasy.
873 words
4.37
2.8k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When we get to our destination, you turn towards me and pull me close, kissing me and running your hands all down my body. Pulling my top down and playing with my nipples as you nip and bite my neck and collar bone.

As I begin to moan softly for you, you pull away and slide to the ground, shifting me to the middle of the bike. You slide your hands up my thighs and unbutton my pants, sliding then down my legs as you lick and kiss your way back up to my inner thighs. You make your way up my inner thigh, licking, kissing, and nipping at the soft skin. I pant as I spread my legs wider, revealing my soaking wet pussy. Looking up at me, you give me a sly grin before plunging your tongue inside of me, causing me to moan and my head fall back as you lick my pussy and suck on my clit.

With your tongue sliding around on my clit, you spread my legs as wide as they can go and slide a finger inside my tight, hot slit. I gasp and look down at you as you begin to suck gently on my clit and work your finger in and out of me. After a few more thrusts of your finger, you lean back and gently work a second one in, filling my tight pussy with two fingers.

You watch as you pump your fingers in and out of me, your other hand reaching up to play with my exposed nipples. Moaning and panting, I rock my hips to your rhythm as I feel my orgasm get closer and closer. You pump your fingers in and out of me until I start to clench tightly around then, then you quickly lean in, removing your fingers and sliding your tongue in deep as I cum hard for you, coating your lips and tongue.

After I finish cumming all over your tongue, you slide up my body and kiss me again. Sliding your tongue inside my mouth, so I can taste myself on you. Your hands grope and rub all over my curves as I moan into the kiss. My hands go down to your button and opens your jeans, releasing your hard cock.

Breaking away from the kiss, I push you back slightly before going to my knees and taking your cock in my mouth, sucking hard. You moan as I suck on you, sliding my hand around your shaft and pumping it firmly. Your body leans back into the bike as you rock your hips, sliding your cock in and out of my mouth. My tongue massages the head as I look directly up at you. You let out a growl and thread your fingers through my hair, thrusting your cock down my throat.

I choke and gag as you pull out and rub the tip on my lips before sliding back in, all the way down again, moaning loudly for me. As you thrust your cock down my throat, you moan for me that I'm such a good girl and how good it feels to fuck my throat.

Tweaking my own nipples, I moan around your cock, still sucking hard as you thrust. After giving one final thrust, you pull away and help me stand. Massaging my breasts and panting for me, you move me in front of you and bend me over the seat of the bike, slapping my ass.

You spread my legs as you move behind me, slapping my ass and making it bounce as you rub your cock across my sensitive clit. Positioning yourself at my entrance, you slowly begin to inch your thick cock inside my tight pussy. Moaning loudly, I grip the seat of the motorcycle and beg you to fuck me. You laugh and give me another slap on the ass before sliding all the way inside of me, pulling out slowly, and then slamming back into me harder. I scream slightly and flip my head back. You reach forward and grab a hold of my hair as you pick up your pace, fucking me hard from behind.

Releasing my hair, you pull me back until I'm nearly standing and you wrap a hand around my throat. Fucking me hard, you use your other hand to reach between my legs and rub my clit, causing me to scream again and buck my hips to match your pace. Releasing my throat, you push me back down over the bike seat and pound into me. Fast and hard, as I scream. You grip my hips hard and slap my ass as you fuck me. The whole bike is shaking as you rail me on the seat, screaming and moaning for you.

You can feel my pussy begin to clench hard around your cock as my screams grow louder. You reach forward again, wrapping your hand around my neck as I cum hard all over your thick cock. You pound into me hard as you feel my cum soak you all over again and it pushes you over the edge. You let go of my throat and grip my hips as you cum hard and deep into me.