Motorhead

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Of course it was a first for both of us, all around. Lots of stuff you only get to do the first time, then it's different. I had pushed the palm of my hand a little around his ass before, knew he liked that. I liked having my perineum massaged while he sucked me, he knew I liked that too. This would be different.

In a huge state of excitement, I laid out a towel in the yard and positioned Roger, face down and turned to the side, his ass in the air, legs bent, like a frog maybe. His prick looked lovely, parallel to his belly, all swollen, balls drawn up nice on each side of his sac. I almost wanted to take a picture it looked so sweet.

I rubbed his bobbing shaft a couple minutes, didn't dare get near the head.

Kissed his balls, took each of them in for a suckle, until they were all wet and slobbery, then paused to admire my work.

An ass, right there in front of me, Roger's ass. "An ass with an ask," was the phrase that popped into my head. What are best friends for?

I held his prick in one hand and kissed all around his anus. He was clean, no question, and his body quivered with the touch. I licked, took my time. Round and round, along his perineum. He made nice noises and I could feel his prick twitch in my hand.

All around the anus again, setting myself up for the plunge. His body was tense with desire, I could feel it everywhere I touched.

Tip of my tongue right at the entrance, I had a curious hesitation.

A little probe. He tightened instinctively, and I had to push the tip a bit.

He relaxed a second and I was able to put just the tongue-tip in the slightest amount.

Roger exhaled.

I pushed a little more, just inside and wiggled the tip a bit. He tightened on it, his whole body tense now.

I didn't play him very long, he was too close to his climax. It was a strange sensation, to be sure.

I retreated to his balls, gave them a good suckle while I pulled on his prick, then sat back, I wanted to see the finish.

So I was pulling on his prick, now using fingers on his cock-head, and I figured I'd put a finger where my tongue had been. He hadn't mentioned this but I was feeling daring, and didn't think he'd mind at this point.

He tensed when I tried to push a finger in, but loosened and I went in a good way. He made lovely noises and I felt his whole body begin to tremble.

One part of me wanted to maneuver myself so that he would be spurting into my mouth, but it would have been a bit awkward. Another part of me just wanted to see his sperm jet forth out in the open. I went with that.

My left index finger in his ass, probing around, my right hand traveled up and down his shaft, fingertips tweaking the head on each stroke. His body got rigid and he inhaled.

Off he went. I felt his anus contract on my finger first, while my hand held his cock-head and moved up and down. He exhaled loudly and let loose with a tremendous spurt of sperm, shooting it out with serious velocity into the towel below him. Five good times I felt his cock in one hand, ass squeezing tight on the finger of my other while his prick spasmed. I could even see the pulses of sperm as they routed through his perineum.

It was beautiful. Elemental, potent, a force of nature. All manner of strangled noises came out of him while this was happening, until his body relaxed a bit.

I milked the last bit of semen out of his cock, which shrank quickly, until it hung there limp and lifeless, a little drop of sperm right at his prick-head.

I couldn't help myself, leaned in fairly awkwardly, and took his cock-head into my mouth to get the last drop, feel the soft rubbery skin of his head.

Roger lay there for a moment and then turned his body and sat down. His eyes looked glazed.

"I think that was the most intense climax I've ever had."

He looked at me hard.

"Ever."

We had crossed another threshold. I was pleased. I had felt the power myself, through multiple channels, my fingers, my hands, my eyes and ears. All of them witness.

"You want a beer?" I asked.

I guessed right. He nodded gratefully.

"Gonna take a moment to compose myself, hope you don't mind waiting."

"Time a plenty." I waved a hand.

I grabbed a couple bottles from the cooler and we sat down back on the deck chairs, looking at each other.

I had gotten plenty aroused while working Roger, my cock had been impossibly hard, but had relaxed with the aftermath.

Roger kept looking at me, we didn't talk much.

"Not sure I can reciprocate the same way, Clay. It was tremendous, don't get me wrong, my ass I don't think ever felt so good. And the combination of what you were doing? Amazing."

"But I'm not sure I can bring myself to..." he trailed off, looked uncomfortable.

"That's fine. You asked, it was fine for me."

But talking had brought back my erection.

"Not sure I can stand to hold out too long though," I said.

Roger smiled and drained his beer.

"We're on. On your back?" He gestured to the towel and I laid down.

Roger had me pull my legs up while he licked my balls. He didn't do my ass, although came close. Pulling on my prick while licking up and down my perineum, that felt plenty good.

I came with him on my side, my cock in his mouth, his hands cupping my balls. It was good. I had been aroused for over an hour and the built up pressure was something else.

My spurt took him by surprise, this seemed to happen a lot for both us. Even when you knew it was coming, on the receiver's end it still can catch you off guard.

I saw his face flinch, even with his eyes closed, as my first launch took place, my own ass squeezing good. Two mighty spurts, then four decreasing ones, the last one a halfhearted heave. He nursed for a couple minutes, until I couldn't take any more contact.

My cock deflated fast, all slobbery wet and exhausted.

Roger got another couple beers.

We were beat. We sat there in the sun looking each other. Two happy, spent pricks lying limp in our laps. I looked at my watch. It was too soon for Barb to return, but I figured we should play it safe, so pulled on my cast aside clothes, then Roger as well. We sat back and looked at each other.

"You know it is just a question of time before we're found out," I finally said. I'd been thinking about this.

"Naw. We've been careful." He waved a hand. "I am not worried on that score. Although it will be quite a cataclysm if it ever happens."

This would prove to be true.