Mo'tul of Clan Fire-Eagle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mo'tul began to gently palm Jarva's breasts, lightly holding the heft in her hand as she moved her mouth downward, kissing her way down Jarva's neck and chest. She began to lightly rub and pinch one of Jarva's perfect nipples and lightly kissed the other, earning her a moan of appreciation. Mo'tul looked up, her eyes meeting Jarva's, smiling before going to take the nipple into her mouth and lightly suck while pinching the other between her thumb and forefinger. Jarva arched her back, crying out quietly. Mo'tul switched her arms, holding her weight with the other now, and began to pinch the nipple she had previously sucked before taking the other into her mouth and doing the same. Jarva squirmed beneath her as Mo'tul switched back and forth between each breast, never spending too long on either one.

"Mo'tul, please." She begged. Mo'tul smirked and began to kiss her way lower to her true destination. Jarva still held her thighs together tightly but Mo'tul gently pried them open and was rewarded with a most beautiful sight to behold. Jarva's glistening pussy lay spread out before Mo'tul and it took all her willpower not to just plunge her cock into the halfling's cunt right then and there. With one final look at Jarva's eyes and a nod of consent, Mo'tul licked a long stripe from Jarva's cunt to her clit, earning Mo'tul another moan. She hummed with delight and licked a few more long stripes, enjoying each little sound Jarva made as Mo'tul slowly made her way up to Jarva's clit.

Mo'tul took the little button into her mouth and gently sucked, Jarva violently bucking her hips and moaning louder than before. Mo'tul did it again, interchanging it with strong swipes of her tongue.

"More, Mo'tul, more." Jarva cried, her hips bucking stronger. Mo'tul took one of her thick fingers and gently inserted it into Jarva's cunt, slowly letting her get used to the large intrusion. Mo'tul slowly humped the bed, rubbing her pre-cum into the covers at the sight of her large finger entering Jarva.

"So big." Jarva mumbled, bucking her hips in time with Mo'tul's thrusts. Mo'tul smirked as she took Jarva's clit into her mouth once more. Her favorite part was coming, soon Jarva would be ruined for the dicks of any other species out there except for orc. She'd have to beg more and more orcs to put more babies in her womb to ever feel this satisfied again. Mo'tul growled and redoubled her efforts, determined more than ever to rip this orgasm from Jarva's small body and show her what she had been missing all these years of not fucking orcs.

Jarva's cries became even more frantic and louder than before, her body moving in time with Mo'tul's thrusts of her hand and tongue. Mo'tul worked harder and faster, culminating in Jarva's body tensing like a bow pulled taut, her walls gripping Mo'tul's fingers tightly and refusing to let go, Jarva's pretty mouth wide open in a wordless scream. Mo'tul slowed, gently bringing her lover down from her orgasm, enjoying the whine of loss when she removed her fingers all together from Jarva's greedy cunt. Mo'tul smiled and wiped her mouth with the back of her hand and began to lightly stroke her cock, coating herself with a mixture of her own pre-cum and Jarva's wetness.

"Are you ready for more?" Mo'tul gruffly asked, her own strokes becoming harder and faster as she stared at Jarva's dreamy gaze, her heaving chest, and her glistening pussy. Jarva shot her a lazy smile and nodded, sitting up and stretching her arms.

"Your turn." Jarva said, her small hands reaching over and gently beginning to position Mo'tul so she would rest against the pillows. She shot Jarva a curious look that quickly morphed into a look of pure lust as she realized that Jarva was now straddling her hips, coating Mo'tul's cock with her wetness as she slowly began to rub her pussy up and down her length.

"You don't..." Mo'tul trailed off as Jarva slipped the very tip of her cock inside, Mo'tul's head falling back to rest against the wall as she enjoyed the feeling of Jarva's velvet walls just barely beginning to envelop her. "You don't trust me to hold myself up?" She teased as Jarva began to slowly raise her body up and down, barely keeping the head of her cock inside. Jarva let out a quiet chuckle that turned into a moan as she let herself slip a little further down Mo'tul's length.

"I do. But it's my first time with something this big. Need to control it." Jarva sputtered as she began to slowly start a rhythm, her fingers reaching down to slowly stroke her clit. Mo'tul hummed in acknowledgement, bucking her hips just the slightest amount as Jarva slipped down more and more, becoming used to the large intrusion. She gripped at the bedsheets, desperate to grab Jarva's hips and slam them together but no, not tonight. She needed Jarva's first time with an orc to be a pleasant experience, months later, that is when Mo'tul would come back and slam the halfling onto whatever sturdy surface there was and fuck another orc pup into her womb.

Mo'tul squeezed her eyes shut as Jarva's velvet walls enveloped her completely, the only sound in the room their rough breathing and quiet moans.

"So big." Jarva whispered, rolling her hips as she placed her hands on Mo'tul's chest to brace herself. Jarva lifted herself off Mo'tul's cock, letting out a keening noise before lowering herself back onto it, moaning the whole way down.

"You're doing great." Mo'tul said, groaning.

"I'm glad you think so." Jarva chuckled. Mo'tul chanced at grabbing one side of the halfling's hips with one of her hands, slowly guiding her up and down at a faster pace. Jarva's response was to flex, squeezing Mo'tul's cock.

"Damn, woman." Mo'tul reached up and palmed one of Jarva's breasts, pinching and rolling hte nipple as they increased their pace, rocking back and forth until the rhythm they had set for themselves became undone, falling into favor of erratic thrusts and hard movements. Sweat poured off their bodies from exertion. Loud moans became their battle cries as they slammed into each other, sometimes swallowing moans with their mouths, trying to find even more of a connection, a way to be together with more intensity.

Mo'tul could feel she was close. So close to spilling her seed into this woman's cunt and letting it take root in her womb. More importantly she saw that Jarva was close. Her fingers were frantically hitting at her clit with every frantic thrust. With a low growl, Mo'tul replaced Jarva's hand with one of her own, moving even faster and more frantic than Jarva had.

"Oh fuck!" Was Mo'tul's only warning before Jarva went tense again, her body tensing and trembling, her keening cry echoing through the room. And her cunt, her cunt squeezed and hugged Mo'tul, practically begging her and her cock for her sweet cum. Mo'tul obliged. She slammed her hips up once more, impaling Jarva fully on her length, her own orgasm ripping through her as hot ropes of cum released into her lover.

Mo'tul smiled as Jarva collapse onto her chest, Mo'tul more than happy to hold her in her strong arms, savoring the feeling of the woman's body pressed against her own.

"Hmmm. That was nice." Jarva murmured, lifting her head up to look Mo'tul in the eyes. Mo'tul smirked and brushed some of the sweat ringlets of hair that had stuck to Jarva's face, placing a gentle kiss on her forehead.

"Do you want to go again?" Mo'tul asked, her body's strength already returning. Jarva looked at her aghast, eyes bulging as she looked down at the orc's already rehardening cock.

"Give me a minute." Jarva said, resting her head against Mo'tul's shoulder. "I guess the rumors of orc virility is not an exaggeration." Mo'tul let out a bark of laughter, lightly slapping Jarva's ass.

"You don't know the half of it, little one."

XxXxXxX

It had been six months since she had fucked Jarva of the Graceful Goat. Her hunting party had made the rounds to the various grounds and now they were back here again. Mo'tul's cock strained against her breeches at the thought of bedding the woman again.

Re'esh signaled the group to enter the inn, smiling from what Mo'tul was certain were her own memories of the tavern owner. They entered a pretty half-elf woman greeted them and seated them immediately, causing Mo'tul's heart to sink. A thousand questions flashed in her head and then out of the corner of her eye she saw a flash of red.

There she was. In all her beauty and glory, Jarva. The pretty half-elf girl helped her carry a tray ladened with food and drink and pointed her into the direction of their table. Mo'tul couldn't help the smile that came to her face as Jarva turned towards them, Mo'tul's eyes immediately flashing to Jarva's round stomach heavy with what Mo'tul just knew was her pup or pups. Jarva smiled back and began to walk towards the group. Mo'tul rubbed herself through her trousers, her body aching in anticipation for the long night she would spend with her chosen mate.

12