Moulding my Slave Ch. 02

Story Info
Second chapter, taking more control of my slave.
2.6k words
4.61
27.2k
22

Part 2 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/28/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The doorbell rang shortly after midnight. I had been sitting on the sofa, sipping a whisky and watching a movie, waiting for her to arrive. I checked the doorbell camera and saw Jennifer standing out on the step, nervously adjusting her hair and clothes, hoping tonight was a night that I would agree to let her fuck me. God it was hard, remaining aloof and disinterested as a 23yr old Maxim cover model was begging you to let her suck your cock. I had almost caved more times than I can count, but I was playing a long game here. I had set the hook and was just starting to reel her in, I didn't want to screw this up.

I opened the door and leaned casually against the frame, letting my eyes glide up and down the goddess who was standing outside. She was dressed in bar clothes, a white tank top and tight skirt with a sexy set of heels to form her long legs. She had her hair curled and piled on top of her head, loose ringlets falling down to frame her beautiful face. Here eyes were wide and hopeful as she nervously bit her lip in a way she must have known I found adorable. I let her stew for a bit, pretending to consider what she was offering while I was actually screaming inside my head to grab her and take her right on the porch.

Early in our relationship I realized that if I wanted Jennifer to fully commit to being my slave, I needed to keep her out of her comfort zone. That was why I insisted that she keep her own apartment, even though she had asked if she could move in with me. By treating her differently than everyone else had treated her, I was an enigma that she couldn't help but be fascinated with. She had even asked if I would be upset if she went out partying with her friends, and was surprised when I encouraged it. Actually, I acted indifferent to whatever she did, I only insisted that at the end of each night she come by my place so I could decide whether I wanted to give her the pleasure of serving me or not. More often than not, I would turn her away, claiming that she looked too disheveled or smelled too much of smoke and alcohol, but really to keep her self image at a low level and make her try harder next time.

Well dammit, this would be next time. I finished my inspection and nodded my head, turning back into the house and hearing her little squeal of delight. I stopped short and looked back, chastising her with my gaze. She blushed in embarrassment and looked at the floor, my slaves are women, not childish little girls. I never let her know just how sexy I thought it was when she let out these little bursts of juvenile behaviour and sometimes let her get away with it just to make sure she didn't stop. I walked down the hall and into the living room, hearing the clicking of her heels on the hardwood floor behind me. When I turned to sit on the sofa she was standing there, head down, hands clasping her purse nervously in front of her, legs straight and heels together. I took a minute to look her over then picked up the rest of my drink and casually said "the white outfit."

Jennifer let out another little squeal of excitement and bounced up and down on her toes before she composed herself, then rushed out of the room and down the hall to the bedroom. I gave her a few minutes to get herself together then drained the rest of my drink and made my way, slowly but eagerly down the hall. The smell of her hairspray and perfume still lingered in the air and I saw the flickering of candles through the doorframe as I pushed the door open.

The room was dark, but gently lit by several candles that filled the various surfaces. As I took a deep breath, the smell of perfume mixed with the muskier scent of arousal. I cast my gaze around and saw my slave just as I had instructed her to be. She was kneeling on the floor in the middle of the room, her hair still piled on top of her head but she had touched up her lipstick and eyeliner. She had dressed in the White Outfit as I had instructed her. A white leather collar circled her neck, accenting her jawline and sweep of her shoulders, a white lace corset pushed her already ample tits up and pulled in her narrow waist. I saw that she had put on the white lace top stockings I had bought for her and her feet were on display in the white ankle strap heels that she had bought to wear for me. Her hands were resting on her thighs and I could see her fingers tapping nervously as the red nail polish flickered in the candlelight. White leather cuffs circled her wrists and ankles and her eyes were downcast, looking at the white ball gag sitting on the ground in front of he. I could hear her deep, quickened breathing as she ran through her mind all of the ways that she had learned to make me happy.

"Well slave" I said in a commanding done, "what are you going to do to make this worth my time tonight?"

Jennifer looked up at me with eager eyes, her lips slightly parted and glistening. "Whatever my master desires" she replied "My master is so good to me, I only hope that I can show him how much I appreciate everything he has done for me."

"Then get started" I replied, putting my hands on my waist.

She took the hint and slowly crawled over to me, exaggerating the sway of her ass and ensuring that I got a good look at her tits as they barely stayed in the corset she was wearing. When she finally reached me she slowly leaned down and kissed the top of my shoes. "My master is everything to me, my life is to serve him and make him happy" she said in a quiet but firm voice. She looked up at me and when I nodded, slowly rose until her face was even with my crotch.

"My master's cock is all that I desire, there is no equal and my mouth is its home" as she unbuckled my belt and slid my pants down my legs. She kissed her way back up until my semi rigid prick was nestled amongst the curls on the top of her head. She slowly leaned her head back, letting my cock slide down her face until it rested in her open mouth. She held it there with her lips as her tongue traced circles over the bulbous head. I heard her moan as she tasted my pre-cum and her fingers dug into my ass in anticipation.

She looked up at me, our eyes meeting as she attempted to gauge the effect her performance was having on me, then she closed her eyes and slowly slid my cock into her mouth. A long deep moan accompanied the feeling of her lips and tongue sliding their way down the shaft of my prick until I felt it nudge the back of her throat. She held it there as long as she could, then slowly slid back until just her lips were kissing the tip and then repeated the process.

I let her continue the slow, sensual blowjob for about 10 minutes, enjoying the feeling of her warm mouth caressing my cock. When I was satisfied, I snapped my fingers and with a pitiful whimper, she backed off kissing the tip one last time and resumed her kneeling posture. "Undress me" I commanded and she started to rush to comply until a stern glance forced her to resume her slower, sensual movements. She uncoiled from her knees, showing a fluid grace only years of yoga practice could achieve. She leaned in, nuzzling my neck as she unbuttoned my shirt. Her lips and tongue traced a line down my chest, pausing to flick over my own nipples as she slid the shirt off of my arms. I stepped out of my pants as she stood back up, hands clasped in front of her, head down in submission.

"Turn around and put your arms behind your back" I commanded and with a shudder of anticipation she complied. The first time I had tied her up she was a little scared, not that she hadn't done it before but that previous experiences usually resulted in pain. I was never a pain freak myself, limiting any corporal punishment to corrective actions only. Now, she looked forward to being bound and gagged, knowing it was the ultimate expression of her submission to me.

She put her wrists together in the small of her back and I took hold of them with a firm grip. She took a deep breath when she heard the click of the snap link securing the cuffs together. Her eyes followed me as I picked up the ball gag and raised it to her mouth. She closed her eyes in bliss as she peeled back her lips and opened her mouth so I could push it in. she leaned her head forward so her hair would not be in the way as I buckled it into place and then stood proudly before me, as my slave.

I stood back to look at her, she took deep breaths through her nose so that her chest would rise to its full extent, straining against the corset that held it back. She was making slow circles with her hips, trying to stay in place despite the arousal she was feeling over her situation. I saw that the tops of her stockings were already stained with some of her pussy juice that had leaked down from when she was sucking me off.

I took a step forward and slid my hand between her legs. She opened her eyes in surprise, then they glazed over in pleasure as I gently stroked her pussy and clit. I felt her grind her crotch onto my probing fingers as she tried to lean forward to press her ample tits against my bare chest. Her head fell into the crook of my neck as she moaned in pleasure, her warm breath tickling by neck.

"You are doing good so far slave, do you think you have earned the pleasure of me fucking you?" I whispered into her ear. She whimpered in reply, knowing that it wasn't her place to decide if she had done so yet. She slid her hard nipples up and down on my chest as I continued to manipulate her now sopping cunt. "I am going to taste you, and if I like what I find I just might fuck you tonight." This brought out another whimper, she was as desperate to cum as I was.

I took her by the shoulders and maneuvered her toward the bed, laying her down so that her ass was on the edge and her pussy was at the perfect level for me. I knelt down and licked the inside of her legs, starting at her knee and tracing my tongue up to the edge of her pussy before backing off and starting on the other leg. The feel of the smooth nylon was such a turn on and watching her writhe and squirm as I teased her made me even hotter. She instinctively tried to pin my head between her thighs, but a quick slap backed her off and reminded her just who was in charge here.

After a few more minutes of this, I moved on to her pussy, slowly licking up and down the edges of her labia. The deep groan of gratitude I heard let me know that she was getting close to the edge and when I flicked my tongue over her clit her breath quickened such that I was afraid she was going to pass out. I saw the muscles of her stomach start to clench and ripple as she got closer and closer to the orgasm she desired so much.

I stood up and leaned over her, she looked up at me with eager, pleading eyes rolling her shoulders to make her tits ripple and bounce. "Do you want me to fuck you now?" I asked, and she nodded eagerly, mmphing behind her gag. "Well, I guess that you have been a good girl tonight" I commented, almost negligently, then I drove my cock deep into her. Her eyes widened with surprise as she was impaled and shoved across the bed. Her head snapped back as a scream escaped her throat only to be muffled by the gag in her mouth. "Moooogh fyyyy mooooad" I heard as I grabbed her thighs to pull her back onto my prick. Her tits bounced up and down in rhythm with my thrusts and I pounded her hard and deep. I felt her try to wrap her legs around me to pull me in, but I backed off and grabbed the heels of her shoes pulling her legs wide apart. I stood there, looming over her helpless body as I drove my cock into her over and over again. Her head thrashed side to side as she took everything I could give her.

Her face was getting red as she was starved of oxygen so I reached down and pulled the gag from her mouth. She gasped with relief "Thank you master, oh god this feels so good!" she said as she flexed muscles I didn't now existed and managed to bounce her crotch up and down on my cock.

I remained impassive, looming over her as I drove my cock in and out of her pussy. I could feel my orgasm building so I slowed down drawing a whimper of disappointment from her. "Oh, oh please master, please fuck your slave hard. Please, please can I cum on your cock?" she begged as I backed my prick out until just the tip was sitting on the edge of her pussy. I put my hands on her hips and pushed her down hard on my cock, filling every last inch of her with my meat. She let out a startled squeak which quickly turned into a long drawn out moan. As I held her there with one hand I used my thumb to flick her engorged clit drawing out another squeal of pleasure. I reached up with my other hand and grabbed her firmly by the neck. Not enough to choke her, but enough to make sure I had her attention.

"Who is your roommate, that brunette chick you live with?" I asked in a firm voice.

"Tina master, Tina" she gasped in reply, grinding her cunt against my hips.

"Well, soon I am going to pay you and Tina a visit and you are going to help me fuck her, understood?"

Her eyes were glazed with lust but I saw that she had understood me. "Yes master, yes, whatever you say. Can I cum Pleeeeaaaasssseeee!" She wailed as I felt her start to shudder with her orgasm.

"Only when you feel me cum, you know the rules" and I started sliding in and out of her again as my own orgasm built within me.

"Yes master, yes, whatever you say." She said breathlessly. "I will do whatever you want, just please let me cum!!" I relented and gave into my own arousal, feeling the semen flow through my cock deep into her pussy. "Now you can cum slave" and I held myself deep inside her as I felt her vaginal muscles clench around my cock. "Oooohhhhh myyyyy Goooooddddd" she screamed as she finally succumbed to her passion.