All Comments on 'Moulding my Slave'

by Kmaster3000

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

the single most misogynistic, disgusting depiction of a woman with extreme low self esteem, as if she is nothing but a piece of meat that i have ever read. i am by no means vanilla, but this actually made me cry, and i desperately hope you're not coming anywhere near a woman with that attitude. it is genuinely, genuinely, disgusting.

SPARTAN047SPARTAN047over 1 year ago

Ignore the haters, LOL, plenty of women carry enough daddy issues and self-loathing to want to be slaves, and there'll be enough takers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well I think Anon pretty much summed it all up. Aside from I can only hope that this is some warped fantasy because the man in this story is an abusive manipulative bastard piece of shit wannabe Dom.

This story DEFINITELY belongs in a different category: Horror (but not Erotic Horror because there’s nothing erotic about it), Mind Control maybe? Non Erotic but regardless of which category this is definitely NOT BDSM

Honestly it could have been a brilliant story, it could even have ended with them in the same type of real. All he had to do was treat her like a human being, nurture her self esteem, let her be herself, let her explore and experience her sexuality and limits. Genuine BDSM is freeing and cathartic, freely given fully informed consent is a key stone of D/s.

If you prefer control stories without consent that’s entirely up to you but please write a foreword or put it in the Tags. Humiliation and degradation is meant to be part of foreplay and not reflect a genuine opinion of a submissive. This is such a let down compared to what it could have been.

Tess (uk)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

To Spartan047 - just wow.

The story above could easily be a fantasy but you’ve written your opinion of it. So you’re fine with manipulating women destroying their self esteem and being an all round piece of shit. Good to know, I hope your partner(s) read this. BDSM isn’t supposed to be about self loathing and daddy issues.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I would like to see him grow as a Dom and her grow into a woman who realizes her submission is a gift. Of course once she does she may want a real Dom, not a wannabe. Good writing, thank you.

HardControlHardControlover 1 year ago

He took a woman who is used to getting what she wants with her body, and made her care more for him, and found that it made her happy too. A bit shallow, but he's not a monster here at all.

TheGreyWolf81TheGreyWolf81over 1 year ago

To the haters.

Sighs. Guys, this is FICTION. _FICTION_!

BDSM is a "relationship model," -- one out of MANY -- and one that if done well and properly has all the ingredients to bring people closer together. You guys are so freaking judgemental of each other and everyone else that it is hard to imagine you are all alive, breathing the same air as the person next to you! Clearly, you guys haven't got any experience in what lust, sexuality, desire, love, want, need, attraction, etc. will do to you, without being anywhere near close to being abuse, what it makes you capable of doing if it denied to you. And contrary to popular belief, what constitutes ABUSE is NOT a question of how you feel six months or a year or 10 years later as we see demonstrated in these years by women. There is the clean-cut abuse associated with raw violence (BDSM isn't violence, by the way!) and then there the gray scale of it, which is by far the largest part and the most complicated because it's all about perception! Heck even married couples who love each other to absolutely no end will from time to time do things that that can be seen as abusive. COMMUNICATION between entities in a relationship is the key. We are human beings, no robots. And we aren't mind readers either, but we can (if we otherwise choose to) communicate!

You guys are so custom to getting exactly the things you want, but really, gain some life experience and insight into BDSM before you criticise the story and the author. This is a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Sheesh.

And to think my only reason for commenting is that the author chose to skip the phase of the relationship where one transitions from needy girl with self-esteem issues to dedicated slave in a bdsm relationship.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKmaster3000@Kmaster3000
Loving getting the ideas in my head out for you to enjoy. If you have a suggestion add it in a comment, I have incorporated reader suggestions in previous stories.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES