Moulding my Slave Ch. 03

Story Info
Continuing the education of my slave.
3.4k words
4.43
16.9k
12

Part 3 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/28/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 3

"I'll get it, you finish your hair." I heard through the door. I was standing there wearing a baseball cap, sunglasses and a hoodie carrying an empty pizza box. Well, the box wasn't empty, but it sure wasn't holding a pizza. Jennifer opened the door and quickly stepped back, allowing me to slide in beside her before anyone noticed.

I set the pizza box down on the coffee table in the living room and turned to admire the beauty of the woman who stood shyly before me. She was wearing a black halter top that definitely did not have a bra underneath, her nipples made noticeable points in the otherwise smooth material. The top was tucked into a gauzy, multi layered skirt that flowed in iridescent waves down to mid thigh and her lower legs were wrapped to the knee in strappy, high heeled sandals. She stood there, legs together, hands clasped in front of her, head down but nervously tapping her fingers together, waiting for me to tell her what to do.

"Where is she?" I asked.

"In her bedroom, finishing getting ready," she answered in a quiet but firm voice.

"Is anyone else here?"

"No Master, we are not expecting anyone and no one is expecting us."

"Good, call her," I commanded, and when she turned toward the back of the house, I quickly slipped behind her and wrapped my forearm around her neck. My other hand slipped into my pocket, pulling out a lock blade and flicking it open with a well practiced movement. She let out a startled gasp, tensing up against me and her eyes widened at the sight of the knife. I had dulled the blade in advance, didn't want any accidents, but she didn't know that.

"Just getting you into character dear" I whispered into her ear, the 5 days of stubble that I had grown as part of my disguise chafing her delicate neck. "Now, call her."

"T, Tina, come here please." She called in a quavering voice. I felt her body trembling against me but the way she ground her ass into my crotch let me know that while she was scared, she was also quite aroused.

"Yes, what's up?" I heard as Tina turned the corner and gave a small scream of surprise when she saw her housemate being held at knifepoint by an unknown stranger.

"Shut up. Keep quiet or blondie here won't be pretty no more." I threatened, waving the knife in front of Jennifer's face. Tina gulped, but nodded in ascent to my command. I took the time to give her a once over as she stood at the end of the short hallway. She was taller than Jennifer, probably 6' in the high heeled calf high boots she was wearing. Where Jennifer had long curly blonde hair, Tina's was dark brown and wavy, reaching just below her shoulders. She was wearing a black, vest like blouse with the top 3 buttons undone and a denim skirt that had its fringe a few inches above her knees. Her skin was tanned to a soft brown but showed off well toned arms and legs that glistened in the light.

"Come here," I commanded, gesturing with the knife while my other arm held Jennifer tight against me. Tina slowly moved down the hall, eyes focused on the blade that waved in the air like the head of a cobra. "Stop there," I said when she was about half way down the hall, where there were no doors or windows for her to try to escape through. "Turn around and put your hands behind your back." She complied, crossing her wrists just above the swell of her ass.

I released my grasp on Jennifer's throat and flicked open the lid of the pizza box. Inside were lengths of white cotton rope and a few knotted strips of cloth to serve as gags. I handed a length of rope to Jennifer "Go tie her up, and do a good job or else things will get messy."

Jennifer took the rope and moved to start to bind Tina's as I had instructed. "Please, lets just do what he says." She asked in a pleading voice as she wrapped the cord around Tina's wrists, securing them in place. Not as good a job as I would have done, but she is just a rookie at this. I handed her a strip of cloth and heard her muttering apologies as she slipped it between Tina's teeth and knotted it behind her neck. While she was doing this, I took the opportunity to put on some latex gloves, so far I had been very careful not to touch anything that I wouldn't be taking with me when I left.

"Good, good. Now, close the blinds." I gestured to the front window. "If you try to signal anything, your friend here will pay for it".

Jennifer slid past me in the narrow hallway, making sure that her firm ass brushed my stiffening crotch, and moved to close the blinds in the living room window. Once they were fully shut, I grabbed Tina and pushed her down on the sofa. She sprawled awkwardly and I got a glimpse of pink panties as her legs flailed for balance. She grunted into her gag as she struggled to seat herself and slide her skirt down to a more respectable level.

"C'mere blondie. Your turn now." And I grabbed a length of rope for Jennifer as she fearfully moved towards me. I grabbed her shoulders and spun her around, pulling her arms behind her back and binding them much more efficiently than she had just done to her friend.

"Please don't hurt us, you can have anything you want" she pleaded with me.

"Don't worry babe, no one will get hurt as long as you do what I tell you. But I am going to take what I want." I threatened, and knotted off the rope binding her wrists behind her back. I held the cloth gag in front of her face and she opened her mouth to let me slide it in. I heard a quiet moan as I tightened the cloth behind her neck, making sure not to catch any of her beautiful hair in the knot. She used the opportunity to fondle my crotch with her bound hands and I gave her ear a little flick with my finger to teach her a little restraint.

I reached down and pulled Tina up off of the sofa, grasping her firmly by the upper arm but keeping enough distance that if she tried anything I could react. I felt the muscles of her arm tense under my hand but she didn't try to struggle or fight me when I pushed her into the hallway behind Jennifer.

"Alright blondie, start walking, give me the tour." I ordered and we proceeded down the now dark hallway to the kitchen. Once in the kitchen I noticed three doors, one led to a bathroom and the other two to bedrooms. "Which is yours?" I asked Jennifer and she nodded to the one ahead of us. "Fine, keep going" I said and we moved into Jennifer's bedroom.

"Sit down." I commanded, pointing to the bed and Jennifer and Tina both sat on the bed, cuddling against each other for support. Tina was a few inches taller than Jennifer and leaned her cheek against the top of Jennifer's head, nestling it in the curls for comfort. I took the opportunity to look around my slave's room as I had never been here before and was eager to learn more about what made her tick.

The room was what I expected, a child's room with adult features. There was a shelf filled with stuffed animals, childhood toys and knickknacks that defined the little girl that Jennifer still considered herself. Her bed was covered in too many pillows and more stuffed animals with a bright coloured frilly bedspread. I glanced in her closet and saw the selection of too slutty clothes and shoes that she used to try to pretend she was a grown up, but her walls were filled with framed Disney posters.

"Stay here while I take a look around, and this place isn't that big so if I hear you moving around things will stop being so pleasant." Jennifer nodded quickly, Tina quickly following her lead. I took a quick check to confirm that there were no weapons or phones present and left to take a look around the rest of the apartment. As I expected, typical of women in their early 20's just starting in the world which meant nothing that a criminal would be interested in.

I came back into the room a few minutes later, the girls were just as I had left them. Tina was struggling against her bonds and I heard her frustrated grunting through her gag. She froze when she heard me enter and both of them stared up at me with fearful eyes.

"Well, it looks like I have the best thing in this joint right here, don't I." I said as I reached down and pulled Jennifer off of the bed. She squealed into her gag as she staggered on her heels. I waved my knife in her face "Keep quiet there blondie and nothing bad will happen." I reached up and pulled the gag out of her mouth "What do you want with us, please don't rape us!" she pleaded.

"Don't worry your pretty little head there." I said. "I am not going to do anything to you, you are going to do it to each other."

Jennifer's eyes widened at the implication, while she was willing to do whatever I asked of her before this was virgin territory for her. "Please sir, please, anything but that." She begged in a quivering voice.

"Is that really what you want, are you willing to accept the consequences of saying no to me?" I asked in a firm voice she was familiar with, looking her in the eye. She paused a minute, realizing that I was referring to a situation outside of this room. I gave her a moment to think and asked "Well, what will it be?"

"Promise she won't get hurt?" she answered?

"Of course, in fact depending on how well you do she might enjoy it." I answered with a grin, then pulled her desk chair around and sat down.

Jennifer turned to Tina, who had been following the conversation and was looking at her with wide eyes. "I'm sorry, I don't have a choice" she stammered. "If we don't do this, he could get violent. I couldn't stand to see you hurt."

"Enough talk" I barked. "Either you two get started or I will get started on the two of you."

Jennifer flinched at my tone, then flinched again as I reached up and caught her by the arm to pull her back to me. I untied the rope around her wrists and as I did whispered into her ear "This is your choice dear. If you don't want to do this tell me and I will walk out, for good." Jennifer massaged her wrists as she stared at her friend, then she nodded and moved toward the bed. She took Tina by the shoulders and helped maneuver her fully onto the bed, nestling her head in the mass of pillows and stuffed animals. She hesitated, unsure what to do next.

"Just do whatever your boyfriend does to you that makes you feel good" I suggested as I sat back down in the chair to watch the show.

Jennifer pushed her face into Tina's neck, I saw her tongue flick out from between her moist lips to flicker along Tina's ear. Her hands moved from the shoulders, sliding along Tina's arms then back up her chest to gently caress her neck with her manicured fingernails. Tina stiffened at the touch, then relaxed, tilting her head up and to the side to give Jennifer better access. I heard her breath start to come in rapid gasps through her nose as Jennifer kissed and caressed her jaw and neck.

Jennifer slid her hands down the V of Tina's top, slowly unfastening the buttons and pulling it open. She deftly undid the clasp at the front of Tina's bra (I would have never found that) and flicked the cups aside. Where Jennifer had full C Cup breasts, Tina had very firm B's with pronounced nipples. Jennifer gently slid her fingernails around the firm mounds, eliciting a groan from deep in Tina's throat and I saw her nipples stiffen at the attention. Kissing her way down my slave took one in her mouth, sucking it deep while gently kneading Tina's other tit. Tina squirmed under Jennifer's attention, her shoulders and head knocking stuffed animals off of the bed as her arousal rose.

After a few minutes' attention to Tina's tits, Jennifer slid her way down between her legs tracing a path with her tongue over Tina's flat belly. She gently slid the jean skirt up over her hips, bunching it at her waist and revealing the lacy pink panties I had glimpsed earlier. Tina lifted her hips, helping Jennifer to slide them off and down her smooth tanned legs. It was a little awkward sliding the tight material over the boots Tina still wore but Jennifer quickly managed it then moved back in between Tina's knees. She pulled Tina's right leg out straight and started kissing her way from the top of her boot along the inside of her thigh. I recognized the technique that I had done on her more than once, realizing that she had taken my advice to heart. Tina shuddered and moaned through her gag as Jennifer got closer and closer to her pussy. Just as I did, Jennifer stopped just short of Tina's slit, then proceeded to repeat the process on Tina's other leg. Tina let out a moan of what could only be disappointment as Jennifer teased her friend in a way that was already all to familiar to her.

After a few minutes of this, I could see how wet Tina was getting. "Enough foreplay blondie, either get in there or I will." I commanded, and rose to drop my pants, sliding a condom on my now rigid cock. Tina flinched and looked over at me, it was almost like she had forgotten I was there. Her wide eyes focused on the stiff member now pointing at her and she started to shake her head. She was so focused on me that she let out a startled squeak as Jennifer plunged her face into her crotch.

I sat down, and Tina relaxed, closing her eyes in bliss as Jennifer began to tongue her pussy. I took in the sight in front of me. Tina, gagged with a white cloth between her burgundy lips was moaning and groaning in reluctant pleasure. Her brown hair was tousled still framed her face as it lay amongst dolls and small pillows on Jennifer's bed. Her nipples were standing up almost an inch above her firm B cup tits which swayed back and forth as she rocked in response to Jennifer's amateur but apparently effective tongue. Jennifer's head was just visible as a pile of blond curls between Tina's legs and her ass was raised high in the air as she knelt to push her face into Tina's crotch. I saw the manicure on her fingers as she held Tina's hips steady while she tongued and nibbled away.

After a few minutes of the show, I had waited long enough. I stood up and moved behind Jennifer, flicking the diaphanous material of her skirt out of the way and pulling the thong of her underwear aside. Jennifer felt me move into position and eagerly pushed her ass back, questing blindly for my cock. I slapped it lightly, reminding her who was in charge here, then gently slid the tip of my prick up and down her pussy slit.

Jennifer moaned into Tina's crotch, her hands clenching in response to my attentions. Tina didn't seem to notice this new development; her eyes were closed in ecstasy as Jennifer continued to pleasure her. I didn't drag this out too long, I pushed my cock deep into Jennifer's body, driving her face hard into Tina's crotch. A chorus of startled moans encouraged me to repeat the event, slowly pulling back the pushing forward in a consistent rhythm that I knew Jennifer loved. The air filled with the sounds of muffled pleasure as both ladies' mouths were unable to freely express themselves. I saw that Tina was getting close, her breath was coming in rapid gasps through her nose and around the limited space her gag allowed. Her shoulders were tensing, pushing her crotch into Jennifer's mouth.

Jennifer was also close to the edge, I could feel her vaginal muscles start to tighten with the early stages of her orgasm. "Yes, you can." I said, giving her permission to cum and heard a moan of gratitude in response. It sounded like Tina came first, with Jennifer a close second. The way her pussy clenched and squeezed my crotch quickly brought me to my own climax and the room was filled with the sounds and smells of sex.

I quickly pulled out, picking up her panties off of the bed and using them to wipe my cock as I pulled off the condom. I knotted it securely then wrapped it in the silky fabric. I then wrapped the entire bundle again in Tina's discarded panties and put the package safely in my pocket. While Tina and Jennifer were recovering from their orgasms, I picked up Jennifer's rope and gag off of the floor and quickly secured her again. Her squeal of surprise was muffled as I forced the gag back in her mouth, then pushed her down on the bed next to Tina. While I put my pants back on, I did a quick survey of the room, making sure I didn't leave anything. Then I turned to the two girls lying on the bed.

"Just like I promised, no one hurt. Now, I am leaving. I saw some scissors in the kitchen so you should be able to free yourself." I said, "But I'm keeping these" patting the pocket where I had stowed the panties. "They will make an excellent addition to my collection." I quickly retraced my steps out of the apartment, making sure to gather up all of my materials and even sweeping the floor to remove any trace of footprints or hair. A quick jaunt down the block, a few turns and I was out of the area free and clear.

A couple of weeks later, Jennifer knelt between my legs kissing and nibbling at my cock while we discussed the event. She and Tina has freed themselves after about 15 minutes and Jennifer called the cops. She then took a shower, claiming that she had to wash off the feeling of violation that I had left on her but really washing off any evidence. Both she and Tina gave statements, but she made sure to confuse enough details that the police had no idea what I actually looked like. My parting comment about a collection had them looking for a serial rapist which threw another wrench into their investigation.

"It was so sweet Master" Jennifer said between kisses. "Tina was more concerned about me than herself. Apparently, she was already Bi so what I did was nothing new to her, but she did like the technique that I used" she said with a small grin.

"I am glad that you are such a good learner" I commented, taking a sip of my scotch. "How did you feel about what you did for me?"

"I was afraid for Tina, but after we talked about it, I felt so much better." She murmured as she nuzzled my balls with her lips, stroking my cock with her small hands. "I was nervous when you asked me to do that, but it actually felt kind of right at the end. Guess I am a little Bi too."

"Remember my dear, you can be whatever you want to be" I reassured her, stroking her hair as she looked up at me with adoring eyes.

"Yes Master, thanks to you I realize that now. All I want to be is your loving slave." She replied, and took my cock slowly into her mouth.