Moulding my Slave Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jennifer had recovered herself and looked up at me, fear dawning in her eyes. I could see tears start to glisten as she stammered, "Master, I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I didn't think.." she fell to her hands and knees, face on the carpet and started to sob. I turned to the closet and grabbed my robe off the hook, roughly belting it around my waist. I reached down and picked up the duffel bag that had Jennifer's spare clothes in it and threw it on the ground in front of her. It landed with a thud and at the sound; she raised her face, eyes wide with fear at the implication. I grabbed the robe she used when she was here and threw it at Janet, covering her nakedness. Janet still did not understand what was going on, but Jennifer sure did.

"Get out, both of you" I growled, and turned to leave the room slamming the door behind me. A wail of anguish followed me up the hall. A few minutes later, I was sitting in the living room again, the chair sitting where I had left it with a bag containing Janet's dress and purse on the seat. I heard the soft padding of feet coming down the hall and saw Jennifer and Janet quietly move to the door. Both were carrying their shoes in their hands and their stocking covered feet slid quietly on the floor. I grabbed the bag and tossed it to Janet, the only acknowledgement I gave her as I returned my gaze to the dying fire. I heard Jennifer sniffling as she awkwardly tried to open the door, duffel bag in one hand shoes in the other. She finally got it open and ushered her mother outside, then turned to me. "Master..." she said in a small voice, but I ignored her plea, pointed to the door and snapped my fingers. I heard a strangled sob as she moved through the door softly closing it behind her. Through the open window, I heard Janet ask in a confused voice what had happened. Jennifer rounded on her and in a loud angry voice she shouted "You fucked it up!!! You fucked it up just like you always do!!" then the slam of a car door and purr of tires as the cab I had called for her pulled away. I heard Janet give a gasping sob as the reality of the situation dawned on her and watched through the curtain as she staggered, still wearing only a housecoat, to the other waiting cab.

12