Moulding my Slave Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, you saw something beautiful someone else had and tried to take it for yourself. You didn't care who you hurt, as long as you got what you wanted. You are a thief, a thief of companionship who destroys what she takes then goes back out to take some more." Karen continued "You are a slut, a body, absent of a heart or soul. I wouldn't even call you a whore, because at least they get paid. You disgust me."

Janet's sobs continued as Karen mercilessly unpeeled her in front of me. I had no idea, sure she had flirted with me at the dinner with Jennifer, but I thought that was just the opening gambit in our game. Like I had done with Jennifer, I did with Janet, never considering that she might be doing the same with me. She looked up at me "But I changed, I came back and did whatever he asked. I was a good slave; I earned his forgiveness."

The crop swung again, striking Janet's thigh this time. "More lies" Karen spat. "You haven't changed at all; you are still an actress playing a role. You don't care about him, you only care about what he can give you. You don't want to be his slave, to truly give yourself to him. You just don't want to be alone and will do anything to get what you want." Karen gestured with the crop over to where Jennifer was standing motionless, her eyes wide with confusion. "This girl knows more about true commitment than you ever will. Look at her, tonight she sacrificed herself so her man could become better. She suffered so he could learn and their relationship has grown stronger because of it. You couldn't even tell the truth to yourself until I beat it out of you. Is that how you prove yourself to your man, by lying to him and pretending so he will continue to feed the emptiness inside you?" The crop swung, striking Janet's left tit "You are a fraud!" it swung again to smack hard against her right tit "You are a succubus!" It swung again, hitting Janet square between her spread legs "You are an empty hole that can never be filled!"

Janet wailed, both in pain and in sorrow. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry" she blubbered. "It's true, it's all true." She hung her head in shame, sagging in her bonds. "I have caused so much pain, so much suffering just trying to make myself feel wanted. I have ruined marriages, careers, lives and what has it gotten me, nothing." She hung in her restraints, drained and defeated. Karen had ruthlessly broken the beautiful shell she had built around herself and when she looked inside, she saw only emptiness. "I don't deserve you; I don't deserve any of you."

Karen looked at me, giving a small nod and flicking her finger in a gesture that only I saw. I got her message and walked over to where Janet hung like a sack of wet laundry. I put my hand under her chin and raised her face to look at me. Damn, she was a mess. Her hair was plastered to her head, strands falling across her face like a wet mop. Her eyes were red and swollen, her nose ran freely with snot, her lips shuddered, barely keeping in the sobs that I heard bubbling in her throat.

"Jennifer said that she didn't deserve me either, did you know that?" Janet shook her head. "She threw herself at me, just as you did. She thought that the best she deserved was sex because she didn't know how to do anything else. But together we have built something for both of us and we are both better for it. Is that what you really want?" Janet nodded her head, hope rising in her eyes for the first time.

"Are you willing to work for it, are you willing to change yourself to be who you truly want to be?"

"Yes, oh please yes" she begged. I stood back, crossing my arms. "More hasty answers, more practiced lines, is that all you are?" Fear filled Janet's face, fear that she had screwed up her last chance. She took a deep breath and stood slowly, taking the weight off her bonds and back onto herself. She looked from me, to Karen and finally to Jennifer.

"I am sorry baby, so sorry. I have been a horrible mother; can you ever forgive me for what I have done to you. How my selfishness has ruined your life?" Jennifer looked at her mother with soft, loving eyes, if she wasn't bound to the bench I am sure that she would have run over and hugged her. Still gagged, she nodded.

Janet sagged with relief, and looked over at Mistress Karen. "Thank you, thank you for what you said, for what you did. I almost ruined the most precious thing in my life because I didn't know anything else." Karen did nothing, standing still with her arms crossed the crop held firmly in her hand.

Janet looked at me, her eyes showing a firmness and resolve that I hadn't seen since the first time we met. I realized that then she had been resolved to steal me away, now she was resolved to do something different. She stood up as straight as her bonds allowed, raising her chin and pushing her head back against the padded leather of the bondage frame "Sir, I am sorry for lying to you, and for lying to myself. If you will forgive me and give me another chance, I would be honoured to have you as my master."

I have to admit, it was hard to control my emotions just then. Seeing a woman as proud as Janet offer herself to me so completely almost brought me to tears. At that moment my poker face would have cleaned up at any gambling tournament. "Janet, I will accept your offer on one condition. You will not come home with me, instead you will work with Mistress Karen, here. You will obey her commands and accept any punishment that she deems you deserve. Only when she is satisfied will I accept you into my home, I have too much to risk otherwise. Do you understand and accept this arrangement?"

Janet closed her eyes and took another deep breath, her chest rising pleasantly. When she opened them, she looked at me and said "Yes Sir."

I heard a strangled squeal of joy from Jennifer, but ignored it. Instead, I turned to Mistress Karen "Looks like you have a new project to work on. I look forward to seeing the finished result." Karen nodded and moved forward to release Janet from the bondage frame. She clipped her wrists together behind her back and fastened a collar and leash around her neck. "Come slut, that is your name until you have earned a better one. We have some things to discuss." And with the clicking of her heels led Janet out of the room.

I turned to where Jennifer sat, perched on the bench. Her wrists and elbows still secured behind her back pushing her chest out nicely. Her legs were a bit too short so she was forced to stand on her toes and the strain made the muscles of her calves and thighs stand out nicely. Her eyes were wide and eager as I picked up the black flogger from the table where it lay. "Well slave, back to practice?" She smiled around her gag and thrust her tits out toward me.

12