Moulding my Slave Ch. 10

Story Info
I give Jennifer a surprise.
5.3k words
4.79
15.1k
14

Part 11 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/28/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 10

It had been a couple of weeks since our visit to the BDSM convention, and I was getting horny. Jennifer had started a new job at the hospital and being the newest employee there, was working a lot of double shifts. She was always apologetic about being so busy, but I could hear how exhausted she was. In an effort to just spend some time with her I had showed up and insisted that I buy her lunch. We were sitting in the hospital cafeteria as she was ravenously devouring a cheeseburger. She had tried to order a garden salad but I insisted that she needed something more substantial to get her through her next shift. The look she gave me reminded me of how she looked when I said she could finally orgasm, and the noises she was making as she enjoyed her meal were turning me on just sitting there.

I looked at her as she took a break from her burger to dig into her fries, another treat I had insisted on. She was dressed in light blue hospital scrubs, which reminded me painfully of the cat suit sitting in my spare closet. Her hair was up in a messy bun, with ringlets falling out to frame her beautiful face. She had tried to do her make up but the dark rings under her eyes still showed through. "How long do you plan on burning the candle at both ends?" I asked, concerned.

"Janet is on maternity leave, Dan is about to retire and Kristen is on holidays." She replied around a mouthful of burger. "My supervisor says that the schedule should be sorted out within a couple of weeks. She looked at me, apology in her eyes "I am so sorry, I had no idea it would be this busy when I took the job."

I reached out and too her hand, the one she wasn't using to stuff fries into her mouth with. "No apology necessary" I replied. "This job is important to you, and you are important to me. Do what you need to do and I will be there when you are finished."

She looked at me, and all of the tension and fatigue seemed to drain from her face. Her eyes lit up and she smiled "You are so wonderful, I am so glad I met you." She said in a soft voice.

I patted her hand and checked my watch "How much longer until you are back on shift?"

She checked her own watch "My lunch is over in 15 minutes" she said as she washed the last of her meal down with a swig from her water bottle.

"Time for a walk then?" I asked and she nodded eagerly. We stood and I emptied her tray into the trash as she gathered her things. As we moved out into the hallway, I looked for the door I had seen earlier. About half way down the hall there was an employee only washroom, and just my luck I saw someone leave it and walk away as we approached. A quick scan of the hallway showed that no one was watching as I reached out and turned the handle. With my other hand I grabbed Jennifer by the back of her shirt and dragged her into the bathroom. She let out a startled yelp as she fell into my arms and I kicked the door shut. I wrapped my arms around her and lifted her up, shoving her against the door as I quickly twisted the lock. "Listen, Slave" I whispered into her ear "I have been patient for too long, it is time that I reminded you just who was in charge here."

I felt Jennifer tense in my arms and she took a shuddering breath, then let it out in a slow moan. "Oh god! Oh god Master, I have missed you so much. Please let this slave show you how much she has longed to be with you again."

I felt her ass start to rub against my crotch and she squirmed in my arms as I held her tight. I backed up in the limited confines of the bathroom and set her down. I spun her around to face me, one hand reaching up to grope her tit while the other grabbed her as and pulled her towards me. She reached up and grabbed my head, hungrily pulling me down and pressing her lips against mine. Her tongue slid out and eagerly into my mouth as she groaned in pleasure as I manhandled her. I pushed her away and started to unbuckle my belt. She slid to her knees, fumbling with my zipper in her eagerness and pulling my now stiffening cock out of my pants. No gentleness or work up here, she shoved it into her mouth and started sucking me for all she was worth. I wound my fingers in her hair and closed my eyes as she bobbed her head back and forth.

"Shove your hands down your pants and get yourself good and wet for me Slave." I commanded and I felt one of her hands leave my ass as she drove it down between her legs to finger herself.

5 minutes down, 10 to go I thought as I grabbed her by the hair and pulled her up. She gasped as my cock slid out of her mouth and stumbled to her feet, her left hand still between her legs. I spun her around, bending her over the sink and roughly pulled the loose hospital scrub pants down to her knees. She put both hands on the mirror, leaving a greasy handprint with one, and looked back at me her eyes alight with lust. I took her by the back of the neck and squeezed hard as I lined up my prick with her now wet cunt. She wiggled her hips to get me properly positioned then gasped as I shoved it in hard.

The mirror fogged with her breath as I pounded her from behind. I slid my other hand up her shirt and under her bra, squeezing her tit and groping for her nipples. She shoved her hand in her mouth, stifling her moans as she drove herself back on me. I reached up and grabbed her wrists, pulling them behind her back and gathering them in one hand while my other covered her mouth. She moaned in pleasure and arched her back against me, looking over her shoulder as we desperately worked to finish.

"2 minutes Slave, are you ready to cum?" I whispered into her ear and felt her nod under my restraining hand. I drove in and out of her as her moans and groans increased in tempo and pitch. I felt her pussy start to twitch around my cock and heard her start to beg around the hand that covered her mouth.

"MMplz, plz Mftr" she groaned as she forced her ass back against my driving cock.

"Sure Slave, you earned it" I said and felt her orgasm start. I shoved myself in as deeply as I could and let the spasms of her pussy milk my cock dry. A couple of minutes later, I checked the hallway was empty and we exited the bathroom. She was still adjusting her bra under her shirt when I reached down to pull her into my arms. She looked up at me with adoration and I gently kissed her on the forehead. "Don't work too hard" I said.

"If working too hard gets me that, I will sign up for more shifts." She replied with a smile as she turned away, and yelped as I smacked her ass.

It was a week after our bathroom quickie when we could finally get together for a real date. We had gone to dinner and were walking up the path to my condo, hand in hand. Jennifer looked stunning, wearing a dark blue cocktail dress that hugged in all the right places. She spent the entire evening teasing me looks and subtle comments about what was going to happen when we got home. As we got to the door, I turned to her "I have a surprise for you." I said.

"Ohhhh, I like surprises" she replied in a coy voice. "Your last surprise left me walking funny for the rest of my shift."

I unlocked the door and ushered her in, she moved to the living room and adopted the heels together, hands clasped in front, head down posture of Submissive Attention. I reached out and took her hand, "It's not that kind of surprise, come on." Confused, she followed me down the hall where I stopped in front of the door to my home office. I opened the door and turned on the light, and she gasped as I stepped back so she could see inside.

The room had been re-painted in a soft pink and tasteful black and white pictures of ballerina's hung on the walls. In one corner was a vanity with all of the makeup and brushes that had been filling up a drawer in the bathroom laid out. Beside it was a rack filled with a hairdryer, flat iron, curling iron and several other things that I had no idea were for but had been filling up another drawer. Jennifer spun in a slow circle, another corner had a large 3 way mirror and the third corner held two comfortable chairs and a small table with a tea service. The entire room screamed teenage girl's dream and Jennifer turned to me with tear filled eyes. "Does this mean?" she asked nervously.

"Jennifer, will you move in with me?" I said and she squealed and jumped into my arms smothering me with kisses.

"How did you know?" She asked after she calmed down.

"I had some help" I answered and turned to the closet. I opened the door and Janet stepped out, her own eyes brimming with tears.

"Mom!" Jennifer squealed and the two rushed into each others arms.

"Oh baby, I missed you so much!" Janet replied as mother and daughter hugged and sobbed in a tearful reunion. Later, we all sat in the living room as Jennifer and Janet caught up with each other. Jennifer had just finished recounting our trip to the BDSM convention.

"Sounds like you two had a lot of fun" Janet turned to face to me "A LOT of fun!" she said in an accusatory tone.

"Maybe you can come next time." I replied with a wink and Janet stuck her tongue out at me.

"How did things go between you and Mistress Laura?" Jennifer asked eagerly.

Janet settled back in her chair and took a deep breath. "It was hard, very hard. Mistress Laura is very perceptive and didn't let anything slip by her." Janet leaned forward and took Jennifer's hand. "Everything I was stemmed from when your father left, and I never got over it. I fell back into the person I was when we had met in an attempt to replace him." She sighed and looked at the floor. "I was never a mother, I was just an old woman trying to be a teenager again, I am so sorry."

Jennifer leaned forward and wrapped her arms around her mother's shoulder "You were a great mother. You were always there for me even when it was hard for you."

They embraced for a minute, then Janet leaned back wiping her eyes. She looked at me "Thank you for what you did, for both me of us. It scares me to think of what might have happened to us if you hadn't come into our lives."

Jennifer looked at me, then at her mother. She stood up and taking Janet by the hand pulled her to her feet and adopted the Submissive Attention posture in front of me. "Master" she said to me "both Janet and I owe you a debt that we cannot hope to repay. If it pleases you, please give us 15 minutes to prepare and perhaps we can show you how grateful we are."

Janet looked from Jennifer to me and adopted the same posture "Jennifer is right Sir, please let these slaves show you how much we appreciate all you have done."

I stood and went to the bar, poured myself another drink then raised my glass "15 minutes." I replied.

The longest 15 minutes of my life later and I climbed the stairs to the bedroom, my heavy steps sounding like a countdown to blast off. I hesitated outside the door, savoring the anticipation then opened it to see what my slaves had done to repay to me.

Jennifer and Janet were kneeling on the floor beside each other in front of the bed. They had made themselves look as identical as possible and that was pretty near mirror image. Both had braided their long blonde hair and Jennifer's was pulled over her right shoulder while Janet's was pulled over the left. Both wore black quarter cup push up bras that enhanced the size of their already impressive tits, with matching black stockings and heels. Their makeup had been done in a dark, smoky eye look with dark red lipstick. Both had matching black ball gags hung around their necks and black cuffs on their wrists. Mother/Daughter or twin sister, it was hard to tell but either way it was incredibly erotic.

"Wow" I said, and leaned in the doorway taking in the gift in front of me. Jennifer reached up and took Janet's chin in her hand, turning her head to face her then slowly leaned in to kiss her mother on her shining red lips. Janet responded in kind, spreading her lips and flicking her tongue out to slide into her daughter's open mouth. Jennifer's hands slowly slid up her mother's waist and torso to gently cup her tits and her thumbs flicked over the already hardening nipples. I heard Janet groan into her daughter's mouth as Jennifer squeezed and kneaded her mother's massive mounds.

I stood in the door, watching this taboo interaction between my slaves. Janet arched her back, pushing her tits into her daughter's hands as she pulled Jennifer's face forward into a passionate kiss. She moaned in pleasure as their tongues wrapped around each other, lips and teeth flashing as their lust grew. Jennifer slid her hands down her mother's arms, one reaching behind her to pull Janet closer and the other sliding between her legs to stroke her smooth pussy. I saw Janet grind her hips against Jennifer's probing fingers as she clenched her stocking clad thighs around her wrist. Janet's hands kneaded her daughter's tits, pinching and groping her nipples into arousal as she leaned her head forward to flick her tongue along Jennifer's ear and neck. She bent down to nip and lick Jennifer's tits, taking her nipple in her mouth and rolling it around on her tongue. Jennifer's head arched back in pleasure as her mother suckled her breasts and a moan of unbridled ecstasy escaped her panting mouth.

By now my cock was hurting, straining against the confines of my pants. "Good, good, now let's see what you can do with those mouths for me." They looked over at me with those smoky lust filled eyes, then slowly disentangled themselves and crawled over to where I stood. Their asses swayed gently as they moved their luscious bodies across the carpet to kneel at my feet. Jennifer reached up and undid my belt and pants while Janet stood to unbutton my shirt, peeling it off of my shoulders and kissing her way down my chest to my now erect cock. I felt Jennifer start to kiss and lick the tip of my member as Janet traced her tongue along the side of the shaft. The two of them slid their moist lips around my cock and I watched as two identical heads slid back and forth along my prick. When they reached the tip, they flicked their tongues out to lick up the pre-cum oozing out, then slid off to kiss before returning their attention to my cock. Jennifer took my cock in her mouth and Janet pushed her head all of the way forward, making her deep throat it. Janet held her head there while Jennifer worked the back of her throat, rubbing it against the tip of my prick. The sensation was incredible and I almost blew right there but not wanting it to end so quickly, I backed away, pulling my prick out of Jennifer's mouth.

She gasped for air as her throat became free and looked up at me with what can only be described as eager expectation. Janet crawled around behind her and reached around to cup and squeeze her tits, watching me through her long lashes.

I reached down to tap Jennifer on the head; "Good enough so far, now let's see if you are serious about serving me. Gag her, cuff her to the bed and get her cunt ready for me."

Janet stood and moved over to the bed, spreading her legs and putting her arms behind her back so her daughter could fasten the black leather cuffs together. I saw a shudder run through her shoulders when Jennifer grabbed her wrists, and clipped the small hooks together. She then slid her fingernails up her mother's arms, raising goose bumps as they traced her muscles to her neck. Picking up the ball gag that hung around her neck, Jennifer pushed it into Janet's open mouth, buckling the strap tight behind her head then holding her by the shoulders turned her around.

Janet turned to face her daughter; her tits pushed up by the half cup bra she was wearing were now even larger with her arms pulled behind her back. She looked at me with a smile around her gag as Jennifer leaned forward to kiss her then eased her down on the bed. Janet groaned into her gag as Jennifer kissed her way along her neck, over her breasts and down her firm stomach until she was kneeling between her mothers' spread legs. I watched as she leaned back, kissing the inside of each thigh, running her tongue along the stocking clad leg to the knee then back again, flicking it along the outside of Janet's moist, neatly trimmed pussy.

I sat in a chair and started to stroke my cock, not that it needed any encouragement to stay hard with the show going on before me. Janet squirmed on her back, her legs hanging off the edge of the bed, spread wide for her daughter to kneel in between them. I saw Jennifer's round firm ass sitting on her shiny black stiletto heels, her slender waist and smooth pale back framed by her mother's black stocking clad legs. Jennifer leaned forward, putting her hands on the inside of her mothers' thighs and kissing all around her moist and swollen pussy lips. I saw Janet shudder as her daughter's tongue made contact with her cunt, a low moan of delight escaped from her gagged mouth. Her tits, visible over the top of Jennifer's head rose and fell with her deep breath as she became more and more aroused from the attentions of her daughter.

Jennifer sure made her work for it. She ran her fingernails over Janet's rippling stomach as she flicked her tongue over her engorged clit. I saw her sliding her moist tongue deep between Janet's pussy lips only to pull it out again when Janet tried to push forward on her mouth. Janet's groans and whimpers of frustration became more frequent and desperate as Jennifer applied her newly acquired skills to her mother's aroused body. When Janet tried to pin Jennifer's head between her legs, Jennifer forced them open and held them there as she gently blew on her mother's sopping slit.

I was tired of waiting and almost ready to blow when I stood up and walked over to the bed. Jennifer heard me approach and backed out from between Janet's legs, head down, hands on her lap looking up at me through her eyelashes. "Is master happy with what his slaves have done for him?" she asked in a quiet, submissive voice.

"You're doing fine, just fine" I told her and saw a shy smile spread from the corner of her mouth. "Now, take my cock and fuck your mother with it."

Jennifer crawled forward and gently took my erect prick in her hands. She leaned forward to plant a kiss on the tip, then slowly pulled me forward, guiding me towards Janet's waiting cunt. I saw Janet look up at me, her eyes begging me to fuck her and bring her to the orgasm she was so close to achieving. Jennifer slid my cock up and down along Janet's pussy opening, lubricating the tip with her plentiful pussy juice. Jennifer looked up at me for approval, I nodded and she guided it in to her mother's tight hole. I felt Janet's pussy muscles contract around my cock; she rolled her eyes back and groaned as my prick as it slowly slid deep into her hot and waiting cunt.

"Get behind me slave, fuck your mother with my cock" I told Jennifer. She eased her way behind me and I felt her tongue flick along the crack of my ass as she reached around and took hold of my hips. She pulled me back until the tip of my cock was barely in Janet's snatch, then slowly pushed me forward again. She continued this rhythm, increasing the tempo and force until I was pounding into her mother as hard as I ever had. I heard Jennifer grunt with effort as she slammed my pelvis forward, hard into her mother's cunt. Janet's breath was coming in hoarse gasps through her nose as her daughter pounded her with my cock. I had to reach forward and grab her tits to keep her from sliding away across the bed as my cock drove over and over into her belly.

"Fuck her master, fuck her hard" I heard Jennifer exclaim as she pulled and pushed me harder and faster into the rhythmic pounding of her mother. I watched as Janet tossed her head from side to side in desperation, feeling her building orgasm around my cock. She looked at me with pleading eyes, begging for permission to cum and release the tension that had been building up in her.

12