All Comments on 'Moulding my Slave Ch. 10'

by Kmaster3000

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
sleekjillsleekjillover 1 year ago
double blowjobs

thank you for all the incredibly hot stories. best i've found in ages. high heels, nylons, loving double blowjobs ... yum :). the more the better!

i wondered about a master dominating a husband/wife(/son/daughter/whatever :), that is, including a male sub. but if it doesn't appeal, just skip it. what you're doing is great!

MastermltMastermlt12 months ago

This whole series was wonderful... I could feel every delightful element of the training being done with both Jennifer and Janet, I could actually see your level of understanding and experience within the M/s realm, it even made me reminisce a bit of when I was doing initial training with my slave.

I would have liked to have seen the Master actually perform a ritual of accepting Janet as his slave and becoming her Master, and having Jennifer accept her in the BDSM family, after the Mistress had brought about the enlightenment within her, and then him acknowledging Janet's use of his title, and the work she put in to understanding who she wanted to be at the end of this episode. Perhaps that could be an epilog story.

In any event, fantastic writing and wonderful visualization... Thank you for sharing your vision and experience in written word.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKmaster3000@Kmaster3000
Loving getting the ideas in my head out for you to enjoy. If you have a suggestion add it in a comment, I have incorporated reader suggestions in previous stories.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES