Moulding my Slave Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not yet slave, not until I cum, you know the rules" I told her as I slapped her tit hard with my open hand. She yelped in pain around her gag and I felt Jennifer's fingernails dig into my ass at the sound. She slid a hand between my legs and began to fondle my balls while I felt her tongue slide in between my ass cheeks and start to rim my asshole. The sensation was incredible and I roared as I blew my load deep into Janet's cunt.

"Now slave, now you can cum" I said and I felt her pussy muscles tighten on my cock. She screamed into her gag and waves of pleasure rippled across her tits and stomach as the orgasm filled her. It seemed to go on forever and finally she collapsed back on the bed, eyes unfocused and breathing heavily through her nose. I pulled out of Janet and turned to face Jennifer, my deflating cock covered in cum and her mother's juices. "Clean it up Slave, then maybe I'll let you cum like your mother just did." Jennifer reached up to gently take my prick and put it in her mouth, running her tongue over it to clean off all of the remnants of her mother's orgasm. After a few minutes of attention, I pushed her off and stood back.

"Well slaves, you did good. Trade places with your mother there and see if she can make you cum as hard as she did."

Smiling, Jennifer moved over to the bed where Janet had rolled over so her daughter could undo her gag and cuffs. After being freed, she sat up and leaned in to kiss her, their tongues intertwining and hands roaming over each other's bodies. Breaking the kiss, Janet lifted the ball gag around Jennifer's neck and pushed it between her white teeth. The deep red lipstick was smeared but still framed the black latex ball and her wide, lust filled eyes looked back at her mother with eager anticipation. Jennifer turned around and put her hands behind her back for Janet to fasten them together, then lay back on the bed, spreading her legs. As her daughter had done, Janet kissed and licked her way down Jennifer's body, pinching and groping her huge tits and leaving a trail of lipstick smeared kisses across her stomach and inside her thighs. It wasn't long until Jennifer was squirming and groaning as much as Janet had been before. I watched as Jennifer's thighs closed and trapped Janet against her pussy, holding her mother's face pushed tight as her tongue drove her to the heights of pleasure. She looked over at me, pleading with her eyes to be allowed to cum.

"Fine slut, you can cum on your mother's mouth." I said and watched as her back arched in a powerful orgasm. She seemed to cum forever, head tossing back and forth as her muffled screams of pleasure filled the bedroom. Finally, when she was spent, Janet crawled up and lay her head down on her daughter's ample tits, cuddling in post erotic satisfaction.

By now my cock was hard again so I stood up and moved between Jennifer's still spread legs. Janet moved off of her and reached down to guide my stiff member into her wet open pussy. Jennifer looked up at me between her tits, nodding her head in eagerness as I slid my prick up and down her moist pussy lips. She lifted her legs, setting them on my shoulders with her shiny leather heels framing my face, the smooth nylon of her stockings sliding up and down my chest. I savored the moment for a couple of seconds, then grabbed her by the thighs and drove my prick deep inside her. Her pussy was so warm and wet from her mother's attentions that there was no resistance at all as I felt myself slide all of the way in. My balls slapped against her ass as I drove her again and again. Her grunts and groans muffled by the gag were still clearly sounds of pleasure as her eyes rolled back and she surrendered herself to my fucking her.

Janet moved to kneel on the bed beside her daughter, her hands groping her massive tits as I fucked her. "Yes Sir, take her like a real man. Show her how a real man can fuck a woman" she said as she watched my cock penetrating her daughter's tight hole.

I reached down and grabbed Janet by the hair, pulling her up to my face and looking her in the eye. I saw nothing but lust and arousal there as she opened her lips and ran her tongue over them to moisten her lipstick. I pushed my lips on hers and felt her tongue slip into my mouth as she kissed me hungrily, her arms wrapping around my neck pressing her naked chest against mine. I continued to pound her daughter as we kissed and felt Jennifer's cunt muscles start to contract as another orgasm built inside her.

Pulling Janet away from me I looked down at Jennifer who had been watching as I kissed her mother. The arousal and pleasure was written all over her face as she groaned into her gag, desperately holding back her second orgasm. I leaned forward, folding her almost in half as her legs were still pressed against my chest. Reaching down, I pulled the ball gag out of her mouth with a slick pop. She gasped for air "Please master, please may I cum on your magnificent cock!" she groaned.

"Not yet, I'm not ready so neither are you. Maybe your mother here can do something about that."

I leaned back and grabbing Janet by the neck pushed her down on her daughter's face. Janet took the hint and quickly began kissing Jennifer's open mouth while her hands returned to groping her ample tits. Jennifer kissed back, driving her tongue between her mother's lips and moaning her ecstasy into her mouth. While Janet and Jennifer traded Mother Daughter kisses, I slid my hand along Janet's back and around her firm ass to run my fingers along her moist pussy lips. Janet squealed in surprise as I slid two fingers into her still wet cunt and began to finger fuck her in time with the fucking I was giving her daughter. Soon both were moaning and groaning into each other's mouths as I was in a threesome most men only dream of. Finally, the sounds and sensation were too much and I felt my cock start to spasm as my orgasm built.

"Here you go Slave, take my load" I groaned as I started to spray my cum deep into her belly.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck master, oh fuck that feels good" Jennifer screamed as she felt me fill her with hot ropy cum. When I finished spurting, I reached down and grabbed her by the throat. "Alright, now you can cum" and watched as she came long and hard on my softening but still firm cock.

Later, I lay on the bed while Janet and Jennifer tenderly fondled my worn out prick and balls. Both of them taking turns gently kissing and licking them while the other flicked her hot wet tongue along my chest and neck. I reached down and gently pulled them up to me, and they snuggled into my arms laying their heads on my chest.

"That was incredible" I said as two sets of fingernails traced random patters in my chest hair.

"I am glad you liked it Master" Jennifer replied, looking up at me through her golden hair. "It is the least we can do for all that you have done for us."

I felt Janet nod "Jennifer is right Sir. Without you, we would still be lost and desperate. You have saved us." She reached out to take Jennifer's hand in a tender embrace.

"I am sorry for trying to steal your man from you" she said to her daughter. "I realize now that I need to find my own soulmate." I felt Jennifer's hand squeeze her mothers as they lay on my chest. "I also realize that I don't have to be as desperate to find them as I was." Janet continued. "Mistress Laura has taught me that trying to be someone you are not can not only ruin your life, but the lives of the people around you. I am so happy for you baby."

I reached up to stroke Jennifer's hair as I felt tears drip onto my chest. "I am thankful for what we have too Jennifer." I said in a gentle voice. "When we first met I never imagined that we would end up the way we have but wouldn't trade any of it."

I felt Jennifer's head shift, she looked up at me with wide, love filled eyes. She bit her lip in that adorable way she had, then looked at where her mother lay across my chest. I felt Janet nod and pat her daughter's hand.

"Master, I love you." She said in a quiet voice.

"I love you too, Jennifer" I replied.

This ends the story.

This story actually started with Chapter 3 and a fantasy daydream I had several years ago. I wrote the first 2 chapters to develop the characters and had no idea it would grow beyond the third chapter. I have several other story ideas that I will be writing in the future, hope you stick around.

Kmaster 3000

12