Mouna The Arab MILF

Story Info
Black security guard meets Arab lady.
1.4k words
3.3
9.7k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,138 Followers

Mouna. One of those mysterious beauties a man simply cannot forget. Tall, curvy, bronze-skinned, dark-haired and as always, uniquely sexy, even in her Hijab and dark blue security uniform. Middle-Eastern women are something else, and at her age, Mouna rocks that confidence known as Muslim MILF Supreme. Whenever Stephen Valentin sees Mouna walking about the World Issues Canada building, where they both work, he can't help but stare. Mouna is mighty fine, as they say...

"Salaam, how are you?" Mouna says with her charming smile, as she walks by Stephen's work station. The tall, burly and dark-skinned young man leaned back in his chair and bowed his head gently. Stephen, a proud son of the Afro-Caribbean Diaspora, has always found ladies of a certain age mystifying and the ones from the Middle East especially. Arab ladies and Persian ladies are something else as far as Stephen is concerned...

"Doing fine, Mouna, always good to see you," Stephen replies. Mouna nods and laughs, causing the dot-like birthmark on her throat dances. She wishes him a good day before walking away. Stephen admires Mouna's fine ass which is threatening to poke out of her cargo pants. He doesn't know if she is married or whatever, but she is nice and pleasant to look at. After Mouna leaves, Stephen gathers his belongings before looking at his cell phone. Another thirty minutes and Stephen will finally head home. Just another day in the City of Ottawa, Ontario.

Stephen waits for the bus on that blistering hot summer afternoon, and puts on his clear blue mask as the OC Transpo bus nears. The driver is an old white dude who looks Stephen up and down as he taps his bus pass against the electronic reader. There is only one other passenger on the bus, a pretty Indian gal who's busy on her cell phone. Stephen parks his heavy backpack on the opposite chair and sits by the window. Time for a tired brother to get his ass home...

When Stephen graduated from Carleton University, he thought he'd find a good job with the Canadian government and get his ticket to the good life. Or at least the decent life. Fast forward two years and Stephen is still living in a crummy little apartment, and he's still working as a security guard. Never mind the fact that Stephen has a university degree, is fully bilingual, and has clearance up the yin yang. What does it take for a black man to get a good job in the Capital of Canada?

Stephen isn't too fond of working at World Issues Canada, for many reasons. For starters, it is a government building and therefore a weird place. There are roving packs of creepy old white dudes who like to leer at him or pry into his business, and cannot take no for an answer. Avoiding eye contact with the bozos is a must. Stephen is by no means homophobic and while he can admit to feeling bicurious at times, he's not looking for companions of the male persuasion, especially at work. Unfortunately, the creeps in Ottawa refuse to get a clue.

Most of the women whom Stephen encounters at work are nothing to write home about either. The World Issues Canada building is packed with pseudo-racist and rather pale women who act uncomfortable in his presence. The black man is no more welcome in Canada than he is in the United States of America, but Canadian racism is largely hidden. Stephen doesn't lie to himself about the state of racial relations in Canada. Nope, this brother knows to watch his back.

Due to Covid, the City of Ottawa is even more dull and boring than usual, much to Stephen's chagrin. By the time Stephen gets to his neighborhood, most stores are closed. Stephen thinks about his one-bedroom apartment, located in a working class neighborhood. Passing by a hair salon, Stephen smiles at a certain tall, curvy white lady who's cutting some dude's hair. The lady doesn't notice Stephen, and he shrugs and walks to his building. Honestly, Stephen wouldn't have done anything if she'd actually noticed him. That's how bleh life is these days...

Stephen thinks of the last time he had sex, months ago, right before Covid became a serious thing. He smiled as he thought of her. Janice, a tall, curvy and dark-skinned, delicious thick Nigerian gal whom he knew during his Carleton University days. Janice, whom Stephen put on all fours before he spanked her ass and slid his tongue into her pussy. Janice is a lot of fun in the bedroom, even if she has a lousy personality and a haughty demeanor. Stephen forgives her these things, because Janice's pussy is quite simply magically delicious.

"Lick me," Janice told Stephen as she sat on his face, smothering his visage with her big Nigerian booty. Stephen fingered Janice's pussy while sucking on her clit, causing the curvaceous Nigerian goddess to moan deeply and writhe on his face. Stephen ate Janice's pussy until she cried out as she came, her pussy oozing hot girly cum all over his face. After Stephen licks her dry, Janice rises from his face, and looks at him expectantly.

"I got you, gorgeous," Stephen says as he pulls a condom on his dick. He pulls Janice into his arms and embraces her. He tries to kiss her but she turns her head. Janice welcomes Stephen into her thighs, and he pushes his way into her. Afro-Caribbean dick slides into Nigerian pussy. Stephen thrusts into Janice, burying himself inside of her. They fuck passionately, sucking and fucking all over his apartment for the next hour.

"Bye, Stephen," Janice says as she exits the washroom, and Stephen, leaning against the kitchen wall, smiles at her. Tall and curvy, with rapturous midnight skin, Janice is sexy as hell. Stephen has strong feelings for Janice, but she refuses to become his girlfriend...or wife. The lady comes to his place for food and sex but won't kiss him, nor will she let him come to her place. It's definitely a weird arrangement. Better than nothing, Stephen thinks to himself as Janice heads out, with the Uber he paid for.

Stephen blinks out of his reverie, and looks around his apartment. The brother lives alone. No girlfriend. No boyfriend. No roommate. No pets. He grabs his laptop and goes to check out the various government worker spots where he's applied for staffing positions. At this point, Stephen will do any job that doesn't involve getting paid minimum wage or wearing a uniform. Stephen smiles to himself as he opens up a message from a promising lead.

"Bilingual call center seeks customer service agents, clearance necessary, salary twenty two dollars per hour," Stephen reads, and he nods to himself. Replying to the work opportunity after briefly checking his updated resume, Stephen hums to himself as he prepares supper. He thought about watching TV, then decided to look up Mouna G. the sexy Arab MILF from work.

Stephen looked for Mouna G. on the usual social networking spots and could not find her. Bored, Stephen went to check out the escort spots. Ottawa has a large number of female, male and transgender escorts, considering how small of a city it is. One new entry caught Stephen's attention. Something about a Middle-Eastern Dominatrix offering wicked punishment for worthless men who know their place. Intrigued, Stephen delved deeper and what he found simply astonished him...

The mysterious Arabian dame referred to herself as Lady Haram, and wore a black and red leather outfit and mask. In the various photos, the lady wielded a whip, or a riding crop, and could be seen with her heel on the back of a masked man. In one photo, the lady fucked a guy with a strap-on dildo. Stephen found the pictures wonderfully titillating, but not for the usual reasons. Taking a closer look at the masked face, Stephen saw something familiar. A black dot, a birthmark, right on the lady's throat.

"Small world," Stephen says to himself, as his mind races with the possibilities. Mouna G. the prim and proper Arabian Muslim lady security guard from work is apparently a dominatrix. Stephen has used female escorts and professional female dominants in the past and wonders what a session with Mouna/Lady Haram would be like. Only one way to find out, Stephens smiles to himself as he bookmarked this rare find. Something to look forward to come payday, that's for sure...

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,138 Followers