Mountain Bachelor Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She collected her things and brought them inside.

Rupert was having difficulty breathing, watching her walk jiggling her ass to the house. He couldn't shake the thought of her being inside, alone, ready to be taken. If he knew he was going to be able to take her properly, he might have tried that. He even thought of going into the trees and play with himself. But he managed not to. That was a good decision, because Greta came out in a few seconds. This was too much; he couldn't concentrate on work the whole day.

That way, she made sure was beyond horny and she kept him on the edge during the day. He never got to relieve himself. She never let him alone. She stood outside the toilet when he was there.

She was considering to force him to kiss her pussy. It wasn't a selfish plan. It was necessary to break his barriers. She couldn't kiss his cock because of his way of seeing things too. She wanted to change that, to make him a bit more relaxed in bed.

She knew he didn't have much of a resistance left in him. She didn't care about the lights being on or off. She was going to tell him that night.

That night everything was going the same way. Rupert swallowed all his meal without chewing, to get that out of the way and found himself waiting for her to take her time enjoying her dinner.

But this time Greta was doing it on purpose. She wanted him resistance free and raunchy, as in the morning. She made sure he wasn't bored, arranging her position, showing him her beautiful cleavage. If Rupert had been a kettle, he would be whistling already.

He couldn't wait anymore and stood up, held Greta's hand, dragged her inside. She still had her fork in her hand. She loved that, she loved to see him stop controlling his actions. Her sweet husband couldn't resist his desire towards her, it was that simple for her. Their ritual started again but Rupert was acting faster this time.

When he lowered her dress to her feet as usual, he waited her to lift her foot. She didn't. He looked up at her, to see her eyes on him. She was aware that he was waiting for her to lift her foot up but she wasn't doing it.

She was waiting. She was keeping him in front of her crotch area, expecting that if she kept him around her pussy enough, considering how horny he was, he was going to finally want to kiss it. He looked at her, looked at her breasts, then looked at her crotch. He was thinking if he skipped a step in their ritual or if he did something wrong.

While he was there, looking at her crotch, he remembered the last time he was looking at her panties, he had no idea what was beneath them. But that night, he kind of knew what was causing those sweetly bulging lines and shapes. He waited there, trying to observe.

Then it hit him, since his manhood was still grounded, that night was again about playing with each other, so he didn't have to wait. He let the dress go of his hands and he slowly reached to her panties, looking in her eyes to make sure she was giving him permission to.

She was.

Greta was looking at him eagerly, as if she was waiting to see what he was going to do next. He held her panties and slowly lowered them. That thing in front of him looked so much innocent to what he had been observing for the last two nights. It looked like a cut, in the middle of a cutely raised part. It looked very clean and friendly. It didn't look like that complex circus where crazy things were happening on every part of it. He liked this too. This wasn't wet. The curtains were slightly visible, as if they were sucked in to that protruding part between her legs.

She was looking at him, he was looking at her womanhood and her face alternately. He knew that she was waiting for him to do something but what? He knew what he did the last two nights, so she had to be waiting for him to do those. He moved his hand towards it, to slowly caress along that line with his finger. He didn't have the courage to play with it that eagerly, this was a different situation. She was waiting, the light was on and this thing he was looking at didn't seem that familiar to him. Also, her legs weren't separated, so the area looked too congested to play with.

He looked at her desperately. She didn't react and he was on his own this time. He found her button. He started to do what he was doing before. There were also some curtains over it, that he didn't notice before. Everything was in color this time. In a short time, he felt the moisture and noticed some glistening parts on those curtains.

Greta thought that it was going to be too late if she got wet completely. She didn't want to make it harder for him, so that was the time. She held his head gently and started to pull him towards her pussy slowly.

Rupert was taken aback and he was going along with what she was doing. When his face was a few inches away, he started to resist and looked at her. He saw her determined and desiring eyes. She was nodding, telling him to go on. He understood that she wanted his head in her crotch but he didn't understand why.

Greta said "Kiss."

"?"

"Kiss, no punished."

Rupert was trying to figure out what she was telling him. He understood that she wanted him to kiss her womanhood or somewhere around there. He was wondering if she really meant that punishment was going to be over if he did that. But this wasn't right, was it? Kissing that part of a person had to be wrong. He felt reluctant and shook his head "No."

She said "Punished." then pointed to her pussy with her index finger and said "Kiss, no punished."

He was right, she was telling him to kiss her womanhood if he wanted to have her that night. He was already horny. When she did that, he almost lost his control, this was very hot. He was considering to do it. There was a desire building up in him to do it. He wanted to kiss her there, even if she hadn't mentioned about the punishment was going to be over. He found that very interesting.

On the other hand, after the heat of this moment faded, she could have thought bad about him. Respect him less. What if she was telling him to do this as an act of apology? To kiss a person there to be forgiven or to be able to have sex with her was a very humiliating thing to do. He already was having doubts that she could be losing her respect to him, so he was sure that he was going to regret it, if he kissed her there.

He said "No, let's play normal."

This was unexpected. Greta was positive that her plan was going to work but this man's mind was full of walls, preventing him from trying. Or, he had a will which was made of steel, if he could reject sex while he was that aroused. She respected him but also annoyed by his principle about seeing this as a big deal. How wrong could it be to kiss your wife's pussy?

Greta gave up. She decided that this was his limit. He was never going to pass those stupid red lines in his head. She pushed him, walked out of her dress and panties, went to the light switch, turned off the light and climbed over the bed, taking her position to play that stupid old game.

Rupert knew she was upset but that was the right thing to do, it would be wrong doing that, to be more precise.

He thought that she knew much more than him on such things and kissing her womanhood might have had hidden meanings, meanings and results he didn't know about. He had to know more before takings such risky steps.

That night wasn't as hot as the night before but Greta played along.

Greta felt bad because it wasn't possible for her to explain how natural or normal such things were. She didn't have the vocabulary to express her wishes or thoughts, not like that.

When Rupert was on the bed in front of her, she sat up, slowly approached him and kissed him. She was upset but she wasn't angry at him. She didn't want her desires to make him unhappy or make anything worse, she could live without trying stuff all the time. She decided to let go her plans and play that game as it was. She was going to end that stupid punishment thing in the morning and have sex with him. She didn't care how lousy or frustrating it was going to be.

They were kissing and hugging each other, their hands moving and exploring each other's backs and buttocks. Rupert got carried away with the heat of the moment, especially when he felt her body squirming in his arms and started to push himself over her, finally falling in bed together, where she was under him. He was trying to take off his briefs while kissing her body. Her kiss, her smell, the way they held and felt each other, he was sure that his punishment was ended.

Greta didn't react to that at first but when she realized where this was going, she started to push him off. He was a bit late to understand that, he held her back and pushed himself over her even more.

Rupert was thinking that she was kissing him because she wanted to do this. He wasn't aware that she was pushing him. He wasn't trying to force her, he thought she wanted that but he wasn't able to think clearly, he was consumed with arousal. That made Greta angry. Was he trying to have her forcefully?

She got furious and she slapped him, then kicked him but his comprehension, in his state of mind at that moment, led him to think that these were her flirting games. He was trying to hold and kiss whatever she hit him with. Her hands, feet and if he could reach there, her neck and body. He wasn't himself at the moment.

And while fighting him off, she got turned on too. She already was. Her mind was struggling too because this was her loving husband whom she loved and desired too. But there was a problem, she told him not to do it and just or unjust, it was for a reason. He didn't argue that at that time. Forcing himself on her was something she couldn't accept. She didn't want him to win, having sex with her when she didn't let him clearly was an awful thing. It could ruin everything, their marriage completely.

She was confused because of all these thoughts and her arousal. Her mind was going back and forth, considering to let him continue or not. And what was it about not kissing her pussy? How could he not want to do that? She wanted their sex life to be more than poking his dick in her. She had to tame him or break him, on both controlling his urges and doing things other than he thought he knew.

While fighting, of course Rupert wasn't aware that they were fighting, she managed to capture his head between her legs. Rupert wasn't expecting that. He couldn't move and she kept him like that. She was waiting for him to calm down, at first cursing him in her own language but then calming down herself as well. But he was struggling and at one point he managed to escape but she moved fast to lock his neck between her thighs, his face being right in front of her pussy.

That sight made her change her mind. She was going to try again. This was turning her too much, she wanted it to happen. She was going to force him.

That night, they both were out of control, doing wrong things.

She said "Kiss."

Rupert, lying there helplessly, feeling bad that he was overpowered by that girl again. He was also feeling bad because he understood that he was trying things which weren't nice, they were awful. He was feeling upset at that moment. He didn't want to add that humiliation to all those feelings as well. Because this time, he was definitely sure that she wanted him to kiss her private parts to make him eat humble pie. If he knew more about sex or conversations about sex, this idiom would probably ring some naught bells in his head.

He resisted. She squeezed him. He said "Please, Greta, don't make me do this. I will feel bad about it. I'm sorry."

She said "Kiss."

He knew she wasn't going to let him go. He kissed her pussy, without enthusiasm.

But his mind wasn't there, he wasn't feeling horny or finding this sexy. He felt like he tried to force himself on her and got beaten in return. How stupid was he? She kept him there more.

Rupert's mood was constantly changing. This looked like their nuptial night. He started to convince himself by remembering that he didn't regret that night, it was a good night. Thinking such things started to turn him on. And that smell. A few inches away from his nose, her womanhood was trying to hypnotize him with that alluring fragrance.

She said "Kiss" again.

He slowly moved his face forward and he really kissed it this time, keeping his lips there longer.

This time he got confused because this felt good. The warm and soft part of her felt cozy. His brain was constantly producing reasons and excuses to comfort him about this. This was his wife's womanhood and it was also his. And it felt good to kiss it. It really did. Rupert felt that he wanted to go on doing that. This was hotter than using his fingers on her.

But his conditioning wasn't letting him go. He managed to decide that it was wrong.

Greta noticed the enthusiasm in his last kiss, so she loosened the grip of her legs to let him go. She was hoping that he was going to do it without being told.

He didn't. He moved away, lied down on his side and turned his back. He wasn't feeling OK.

He still had a hardon thinking what happened and how he liked it, feeling ashamed that he liked it. Feeling angry at her for making him do it. Cursing himself, thinking of his own actions, feeling afraid that she could hate him for those. Felt pathetic seeing his own weakness, submitting to his desires and kissing her private parts, when he was overpowered by his wife again.

These thoughts consumed him when he was getting ready to sleep. He hoped Greta didn't hate him for all of his wrong actions, thinking that, he even forgot he was angry at her.

Greta looked at him for a long time, sitting near him, feeling bad about everything happened that night. She hated herself. He got out of control because of her silly games. He was always kind and sincere to her but she made him unhappy because of that stupid ambition of hers to change things, rush into new experiences. She felt ashamed and hoped that she could win Rupert's heart again. She said "Sorry, I love you, Rupert. Rupert?"

He said "I'm sorry too, please forgive me. I'm too ashamed. Let's talk tomorrow, OK?" in a soft voice, without looking at her. He didn't want her to see the teardrop he was feeling in his eye. It was wrong for a man to cry. Greta lied down next to him, wrapping him with her arm on his chest and leaning her head to his. They both needed to feel each other's warmth that night, they both needed compassion. Rupert put his hand over hers and they slept like that.

When they woke up, it was funny that both of them were thinking ways to redeem themselves, repair what happened. It was funny because they spent some time looking at each other sadly, not finding the courage to talk or touch each other. Finally, Greta approached him and kissed him, finding the warm response in Rupert's lips. She said "Sorry, I love you."

Rupert heard her say that at night but he was startled a bit this time. He did the worst thing he could do to her but she was apologizing. He said "I'm sorry too, Greta, I love you too. I won't do anything that stupid again. Please forgive me."

That night and that morning proved them something important. Their bond was already strong. It would take too much more to damage their marriage.

Greta tried to tell him that she will never push him do things he doesn't want. It took time but he got the general idea. He told her how he was feeling ashamed that he forced himself on her and it didn't take long for her to understand that his intention wasn't that. She already knew but she was thinking that he couldn't resist his urges. She understood that he wasn't aware that she was trying to stop him.

They were too sentimental at that moment, otherwise it could be when their first daylight sex happened.

If Rupert didn't have those walls in his mind, it would only take one real kiss to the correct spot to make everything go to a different path. She was probably right about guiding him to do different things but she didn't know where to stop. One day, during the rest of their marriage, they might see that day as one of their fortunate days, if they manage to learn from it.

That night they didn't have plans. They kissed passionately, forgot their ritual and undresses each other. Rupert didn't even think much when he was taking off her bra and feeling her breasts. They were completely naked. He took his time to observe, caress and squeeze them gently and hesitantly, looking at her face to see if he was hurting her. He wasn't. She was blushing with varying tones of red, looking at him in lust. He couldn't stand anymore and kissed her breast.

That was an incredible feeling. The most beautiful part of her was this thing. It was beautiful and it felt great. He slowly lay her down on the bed and spent a long time savoring those beauties. The light was on. He memorized every square inch of those soft, juicy, shape shifting creatures. He loved them. He was going to love them forever. He moved to her neck, then her lips.

They made out for a long time and when he felt her body moving like a snake under him, he couldn't control himself and came. He fell into pieces. Greta wasn't going to let him be upset this time. She was going to help her husband to accept that as she did. They had to live with that, so she was going to assure him that this was not a big deal.

She quickly held him and rolled over him. She started to kiss him gently, looking in his sad eyes with compassion. She kissed his forehead, eyes, cheeks, lips. She didn't let him feel bad this time. He was feeling better because she was there for him, she was there for them. He got it all wrong. That feeling, the one he was feeling at that moment, that was love. They lied down beside each other, spent time enjoying their no-goal but content coupledom time.

Rupert taught her a few words to her and it was the beginning of a fun game for both of them.

"Bos-om" holding her breast.

"Buzz-om" Greta replied.

Rupert shouted "Correct!" She got a kiss on her breast as a reward.

"Bed, pil-low" showing them.

"Bed, pil-low" she replied. Rupert clapped his hands.

Greta was looking at him as if she was waiting something.

"What?" Rupert asked.

She took the pillow and held it in front of his face.

"What?" Rupert didn't understand.

"Kiss. Correct!" Greta said smiling.

He took the pillow and threw it away before jumping over her. She was giggling and he was kissing her as she did to him, her lips, eyes, nose, neck and of course, her breasts. When he sat on his knees, she was looking at him, blushed again.

Rupert loved those red cheeks, she looked innocent and naughty at the same time and he thought that nobody could be that beautiful.

"What?" he asked.

She looked down, at his crotch.

He looked down to see what made her blush.

He was standing there like a Priapus statue with that phallus symbol. This time they weren't feeling anxious or hesitant.

Greta parted her legs, inviting her husband to have what was his. Rupert, on the other hand, instead of taking his position, he leaned over her, started to kiss his woman, not rushing into anything, took his time to love her. He moved down kissing her breasts and belly before taking his position.

Greta didn't even think whether he was going to kiss her pussy or not, she didn't care anymore because she already solved their problem. She didn't have an agenda anymore. That was going to be their way of making love.

Rupert looked at her to see if she was feeling ready.

She pointed to her pussy, showing her fingers to him. He understood that she needed him to play with her before entering her.

He knew what to do. His both hands had different tasks. One on the magical button, the other on and in everywhere. He was observing everything in full detail for the first time. He was right, the passage was there and the curtains weren't covering it completely. It looked like an open wound, as if it was going to hurt if he touched her there. But he knew it wasn't hurting, she was loving it.