Mountain Bachelor Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Greta was responding to his efforts with small movements of her waist and slight moans. When she felt ready, she said "OK."

He moved a bit forward, raising her legs a bit and positioning his knees under them. He slowly located the head of his manhood at the entrance of her secret passage. When he was ready to enter, he looked at her.

There was one thing he never observed before, not clearly. Her expressions during sex. He thought that he was going to learn the real thing at that moment. What she was feeling was the most important part of this. He started to push.

Greta's eyes, lips and head were responding to every movement down there. It was an incredible sight. When he sensed the resistance there, her face showed some pain. He waited until she nodded him to continue. He pushed some more. She was holding her breath and nodding. He slowly pulled back and pushed some more. There. Her face was in lust. Perhaps she was feeling pain but he knew she was loving this. He looked down there to see that the head of his manhood wasn't there anymore. It was in her. This time he didn't feel like she was taking it from her. He felt like he was invading her with her consent. Not exactly like some other man would see it. He didn't remember Colman or Arnold's words about 'victory', 'marking his territory' or 'enemy'. He was thinking that his precious wife was accepting him to her most private places. He didn't think about being a 'proper husband' at that moment. Due to their intimacy after his first round, this had only one meaning to him, 'Uniting'.

When he felt that he could move in there, he pulled a bit and pushed more. She was squirming and breathing heavily. He started to move forward like that. Until he was completely in her. He looked down and for a moment he felt like that night again. As if she took his manhood from him. Then he pulled to see it intact and pushed it back in, making her grunt.

He slowly leaned over her, until he was between her legs and started kissing her gently. She was hardly kissing him; she was trying to adjust. He started to move his hip, while he was watching her face.

She opened her eyes and they looked at each other when he started to move in and out of her. She wrapped him with her arms and legs, as if she was taking him in as well as his cock.

He didn't go rough on her but got a rhythm and started to fuck her, moving as much as she let her. They didn't close their eyes or lose eye contact for a period, fucking like this. Finally, Greta exhaled with a long guttural moan, convulsing, squirming under him and bit his shoulder.

Rupert was doing OK until that moment but seeing her like that totaled his control mechanism. He was trying to hold himself but she started to squeeze his manhood trapping it in there. He spurted in her demanding inner passage. He lied over her, still trapped in her arms and legs, his manhood trapped in her warm and wet insides, while Greta was kissing his face, head, lips, as if thanking his man for satisfying her like that. He felt satisfied too and he felt proud that his Greta was acting that grateful. She didn't loosen her grip but she made them roll over on the bed and slept over him like that.

In the morning, Rupert woke up to see Greta by his side, her arm over his chest. This felt like home, this was his best morning in his life. He didn't have worries; he didn't have things to do to make things right anymore. He knew that she loved him as he was. He didn't even care if the nuptial night or the previous night could lead her to get pregnant. They would adjust to that too. They were the best couple ever.

He smelled her hair, thinking about her warm support, getting him back on the rails. He was going to do everything for her. He didn't have to, he wanted to. He was going to get better so she wasn't going to need to support him like that. First, he had to teach her the language, she could need more words than 'bosom', 'pillow' and 'bed'.

He planned to go to town, to visit the school and learn what he needed. But he was going to buy his Greta some presents too, so he needed to go there alone. They could go there together next week again.

He woke Greta up and told her to get ready. They were going to the village. She didn't understand and she tried to remember if this was a planned thing. He already collected some goods to sell in the village and he was waiting for her.

After an hour, they were walking in the village side by side. Rupert was carrying the bags and Greta was walking, looking at the people, smiling at everyone. She hoped some of them would notice how an inappropriate couple they were. She felt like she was a rebel, taking the first step on opening the path for all the women in the village.

She wasn't aware that those women were the ones who were going to criticize her first, if they saw them. They didn't.

After visiting Arnold's shop, they visited Colman and Anna. Anna was cleaning the garden and called Greta to help her. Colman and Rupert were eating apples, looking at them.

"How is the marriage going?" asked Colman.

"There are ups and downs but I guess it's going very good, I never felt happier in my life."

"Great! First weeks are the hardest." and added with a naughty smirk "and the best."

"Only..."

"What?" asked Colman with half of the apple in his mouth.

"Never mind."

"Tell me."

Rupert whispered "I get too excited and in the first..." he was having trouble talking about such things "I mean the first round, I can't control myself." blushing and feeling very ashamed. But Colman was the only one he could talk to. And he was experienced, he was married since the beginning of time.

Colman wasn't an expert, he only had Anna in his life.

"It gets old, don't worry. You won't feel that excited in time."

"Is that the same for everyone? Is that the only way it is fixed? Losing interest in her?"

"I guess..." Colman didn't want to act as if he was an expert, he didn't want to intervene in such a thing that could affect their lives. "Why don't you visit the hospital in town, when you're there? They might teach you techniques or something."

Rupert felt uneasy picturing himself talking to complete strangers about this, in their offices.

"I'll think about that."

"But don't worry about that, it's normal." Colman said.

After giving them the bush tomatoes which Rupert handpicked in the mountain as a present and after Anna hugged and kissed Greta as if she was her own daughter, they left and went directly to Margaret's house.

They sat there for a period and then she saw Rupert talking to Margaret. He walked near her and kissed her on her cheek, saying "I will come back before night."

She didn't understand it clearly and she stood up to follow Rupert, when she saw him putting his shoes on. Margaret held her arm to say "He will come, you stay here."

Rupert told Margaret that he was going to buy presents for Greta from the boutique in the Town as a surprise, so he wanted her to stay at Margaret's house until he returned. He also told that he didn't want to leave her at home, because she wasn't familiar enough and something could happen to her. These were all true. Only, there were things he didn't tell, things he thought after he talked to Colman.

Rupert left Margaret's house. Greta watched him go until he disappeared. This was the first time they separated. Rupert left the village and started to walk to Town. He was going to visit some other place before going to the school or the boutique. He decided to learn everything about sex, so that he wasn't going to do any more mistakes that were constantly interrupting his and their happiness.

When Colman told him to go to the hospital to ask, he couldn't picture himself, talking to a man or a woman he just met, about his problems about sex. It wasn't possible for him. Just when he was about to give up, an idea popped up in his head.

There was a place that he could feel more comfortable talking about this, a place that he would learn more useful things than he could learn in a hospital. That hotel!

When he was in town, he walked directly to that hotel. He wasn't feeling comfortable and he almost got cold feet. But when the guy in the reception asked him if he could help him, he said "I am looking for a woman."

The receptionist couldn't be sure if he was a customer or he was a 'customer'.

"A woman? A particular woman or any woman?"

Rupert's face turned red "A particular woman."

Receptionist understood that he was a normal customer, he probably was looking for a guest in their hotel. But there were no female guests there at that time.

"Name, please?"

Rupert was in colors of red, trying to talk "There was a woman, a bit old, I guess two years ago."

"Rhonda?" he said thinking that this was the first time she had a returning customer "To be sure, are you looking for a professional woman, err, I mean personnel working here?"

"Yes, Rhonda was her name."

"Dude, she died last year. But we have other women, I guess you like old and dirty but..."

"Not like that!" Rupert jumped "I need to talk."

"?"

Rupert thought he was already in this mess so he told him "I have some questions."

"Doesn't matter if you even just look at her, same rates apply."

"I will pay, I mean I was..."

"Why her? Why not another one?"

Rupert could say "I guess it could be, I don't know. But please I need the woman to be ugly, I don't want this to go sideways."

"We don't have ugly, sorry. Anita!"

Rupert looked around as if he was trying to find somewhere to hide, he was that scared.

And, Anita entered the lobby "What?"

She was gorgeous with her perfect long legs, small but round ass, thin but feminine body and considerably large breasts compared to her body. And of course, she was wearing a revealing and a sexy dress. Rupert reproached himself because of what he felt and thought when he saw her. He couldn't help but want her. Stupid ideas came to his mind and then he remembered his perfect woman, his sweet strong and beautiful Greta. This woman could look more attractive than her but he wouldn't even let her carry Greta's bags for her, Greta was that precious and important.

The receptionist said "This is your customer; he just wants to talk."

"Oh, you will just talk then? We'll see. Follow me sweetheart."

Rupert walked behind her like a stray dog, trying not to look at her swaying beautiful ass but he couldn't take his eyes of that mesmerizing thing. She opened a door and invited him inside.

Rupert entered the room, walked to the chair by the wall which was farthest to the bed she was climbing on. When he saw her lying down in a sexy way, with her heels on, he thought of running out. He couldn't stop his escalating arousal. She was like a magnet, attracting him.

He quickly started to talk, trying to diffuse the intoxicating and seducing atmosphere and stop that show she was displaying "I'm here just to learn things, mam."

"I will teach you things then, why don't you come and sit on the bed?"

Rupert's legs tried to listen to her but he stopped them.

"No, I'm fine here."

She looked at him and enjoyed his scared, helpless state, horrified by her presence in the room with him. She knew if she wanted, he wasn't going to be able to resist much.

"OK, can you help me remove my shoes, to listen to you more comfortably?"

Rupert knew this was a trap, he knew he shouldn't have listened to her. But he wanted to. He slowly approached her saying "But don't make me do anything, please." hearing himself, seeing how pathetic he was.

Anita said "Of course, dear." with the naughtiest smirk on her face.

He leaned over the bed and removed one of her shoes. She was really gorgeous and he couldn't stop looking at her ankle, leg, thighs and her crotch that she was showing him. He lowered his eyes realize that he was holding her shoe in one hand and her foot in the other, slowly caressing her foot unconsciously.

He dropped the shoe and let her foot go, before returning to his safe spot. Even her foot's sweat on his hand was turning him on.

Anita was surprised to see that her prey managed to get away. She was going to get her money anyway and she would never have preferred to have sex with the client instead of talking. But this man's resistance was intriguing to her, when it was clear that he wanted her desperately.

She asked "Why? Why are you trying to stay far from me? I see you want it, am I wrong?"

"I'm married, newly married. I love my wife. I will not touch you; I came here to learn to make her happy, not myself." Rupert was finally clear about his visit.

"Oh, that's adorable. But you know that best way to learn is to practice, right?"

"No, it's not something we can discuss, I care about her, I do nothing that would upset her. He didn't, not on purpose, anyway.

She wasn't letting it go "She won't know if you don't tell her. Unless you are afraid that you would get addicted to me."

"Please don't push me or I will have to leave."

She understood and decided not to seduce him, for a period.

"OK, shoot. What do you want to learn?"

Rupert looked like he never expected the conversation to come to that point, as if he hadn't thought about that part of his visit.

"I..."

She decided to help him, she wanted to help him make his wife happy, seeing him that troubled.

"Don't worry, you can talk to me. Tell me what brought you here."

"I have a problem, of controlling myself, I mean in the first round. But in the second round I'm fine. In fact, I found a way but..."

"Wait, what else, we'll talk about all of them. Ask me everything you want to know."

"I was a virgin two weeks ago; I don't know anything."

"How about her? Is she young? Was she a virgin or was she experienced when you got married?"

"She's 21. She was a virgin. But she knows about such stuff more than I do, she came from a city in Europe a few months ago."

"21, Europe, virgin. Really? I doubt that."

Rupert was trying to figure out where he had to stop without disclosing private information about Greta.

"I, I cleaned the sheets the next morning. There was, you know..."

"Oh, dear, so you don't know about those tricks of village girls. They use animal blood or simply a needle. Especially in conservative regions in some countries, even the real virgins make sure that they have such backup solutions. In case their incompetent or little dicked husbands cannot manage to draw blood from their brides, they can get in trouble."

Rupert felt uneasy hearing those and he tried to recall that night if it was possible that she managed to do such a trick. Would she? He hoped she didn't. He hadn't thought about that and he didn't even mention that he wanted a virgin. She didn't even need to do that. He wasn't expecting to see stains on the sheets, he hardly had an idea about that, only heard about it once or twice.

His problem wasn't about her virginity but if she wasn't, this meant that she wasn't honest with him that night. And he wasn't her first.

Seeing his face changing, she added "City girls don't know such tricks and don't even care to fake it. I wouldn't worry about it, forget what I said."

She waited for Rupert to calm down and sit on the chair.

"We will talk about your premature ejaculation problem; it will take more time. Before than that what do you want to know first?"

Hearing her say 'permature eja...' he remembered his shallow vocabulary pool. He said "That thing you said, what it is? And I don't know any sex terms."

"Premature, kind of meaning earlier than expected, ejaculation, meaning your discharge, your cum, your semen gushing out of your penis."

He was even more confused "Can I have some paper and a pencil? Can I write them down?"

She giggled "Wait." she stood up and left the room. Rupert wished he didn't tell her he wanted paper because seeing her walk out like that, without one shoe, causing her whole body to shake and hit him like a bomb of arousal made his manhood got bigger. He tried not to look when she returned. But he looked. She came near him to give them to him and approached him too close on purpose. She couldn't help, it was her expertise to seduce any moving object while working.

When she sat back on the bed and crossed her legs, it took Rupert to return to the subject a few seconds because this woman was a constant source of arousal. He wondered if she was hotter than his wife. She removed her other shoe and continued to talk, rubbing her foot.

She was telling him about the ejaculation, she talked about orgasms in general. He was taking notes. When she was talking, she was always saying pussy, so he learned that word very well. At one point she said 'vagina' instead of pussy. Rupert asked her "Sorry, what was the name of your pussy?" as in that joke.

She taught him the names of everything.

Cock, dick, penis, balls, testicles. She gave him a hint saying that almost every rude or rough word could be used for naming his dick. Even if he used a wrong word, still most people would understand.

She told him about orgasm, cum, ejaculation, climax, every common word and jargon related to sex.

She started to talk about women's parts while showing them on herself. Pussy, Vagina, Clitoris...

Rupert was sweating. He couldn't and didn't want to stop her display her pussy to him. But this was unbearably sexy. She was perfect and she was seducing him like that. When he noticed she touched her magic button, he left his ecstatic state and shouted "Cli-toris! Tell me more about that"

"Oh, you already discovered that, huh? Good for you." She told him about clitoral orgasm and vaginal orgasm. She explained how the vagina had fewer nerves compared to clitoris, that he didn't have to feel bad if his wife couldn't orgasm during vaginal intercourse etc.

He told her that his wife could.

She made a face showing some admiration.

She showed the most common ways to stimulate the clit, pussy lips, vagina etc. Then she told him the rest. He took notes and drew a pussy and put arrows on the most important parts, as well.

She told him about everything, he took notes. She told him about non-sexual parts under 'other erogenous zones' topic. She felt herself like a tutor while Rupert was her best and eager student. And she closed her legs not to interrupt her pupil's concentration.

He asked her about babies. He said "I'm not against that idea but I wish if it was possible to postpone that a bit, until we got used to living together a bit more."

She told him about birth control pills and condom. He asked if those pills could harm her; she suggested him to ask the pharmacist.

After filling the gaps about general stuff, she said "Now the hot parts are coming but you will have to pay extra because we're exceeding our time."

Rupert thought that this was worth every single coin "Yes, no problem."

She started describing sex acts, he took notes. He was going to remember this day laughing years later. She was lying on her back, spreading her legs, squeezing her breasts, looking at him. He was hiding his completely 'erect' 'cock' under the paper. He wanted to be between her legs but calmed himself down knowing that he was going to 'cum' before he could even touch her.

When he was thinking those, she was shouting "Give it to mama!" at the imaginary guy over her. They both laughed after that.

She explained him that there were basically two main positions and their variations in fact. Missionary, standing missionary, cowgirl were all the same, just with slight differences.

She bent over - which made him almost cum at that point - near the bed, showing her ass to him. And started telling him that this one, doggy, reverse cowgirl were almost the same. For him to remember easily.

He asked "Doggy?"

She started to explain the 'doggy' position. He shouldn't have asked her that because this was beyond his apprehension, an unbelievably sexy position. Was the position sexy or was the woman making it look that sexy? But he almost melted watching her. He wasn't listening, he was trying to escape the thoughts in his head.