Mountain Bachelor Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"RUPERT!"

He jumped hearing her shout his name, possibly for the 10th time.

"Sorry, I was thinking..."

"Dear, I can take your soul, clean it and return it to you, so you can concentrate on listening to me. Do you want me to take care of you now?"

This probably was and was going to be the hardest "No." escaped from his mouth, in his life. He wanted her not to take his soul only, he wanted her to take him completely at that moment. But he was a man of mission and he had his walls in his head. If Greta was able to witness all these, she would kiss these 'stupid' walls of him with gratitude. Those walls were saving her marriage or at least preventing her husband from doing something wrong.

She collected herself and stopped torturing him in any way.

She asked him "Have you kissed her pussy?"

Rupert made a face as if this was disgusting and said "Why would I do that?" but not because he thought it was disgusting. He thought that she was going to reproach him. And he thought about the night before, when Greta made her kiss her pussy, when he loved to do it but decided that it was wrong.

"Why? Is her pussy too ugly or dirty?"

She saw his face, he blushed. Her pussy was beautiful, his face was telling her that. She didn't wait for an answer.

"That shows how intimate you are. That you love her with all her parts. And, that leads to many things. Mark my words."

"Such as?" he was curious.

"You'll see. When you get the taste, you'll visit that diner again." she was smiling naughtily. She was happy doing that. She didn't find a chance to talk to a person like that and she was feeling that she was like a mentor to this naive man. And also, she was imagining that wife of this guy thanking her for her guidance to their sex lives.

Rupert was still uneasy about these. This woman's understanding of sex was clearly different from his and probably Greta's. She was doing everything and it was natural that she saw all these as normal actions.

He wasn't aware that he licked his lips when listening to her.

She told him again "Look, you will love it and it's not wrong. I know lots of people like you. They ruin their marriages because of shitty rules in their heads or their inferior characters. She's your wife and everything on her body is part of her. If you can kiss her hand and if you're not disgusted of her pussy, then kiss it too, taste it. You won't regret it. Let her kiss and do whatever she wants to do on your prick or body too. That's also sex. Not only fucking. There's only one person who has a say on that. It's your wife."

And she told him about foreplay and how it was important especially for women. He remembered last night. They did that to prepare her for him.

She used a pillow to show cowgirl and reverse cowgirl. Then she said "Watch this carefully."

She put the pillow near the headboard "Assume that this pillow is your face.", standing up and facing the headboard herself. She was looking at Rupert's face when she was slowly lowering herself over that pillow. She was smirking to see how his face was changing. He was burning inside.

Rupert couldn't breathe. He wanted this pillow to be his face. He wanted to be there, wanted to see her 'vagina' that close. He didn't know what to do if he was there but he wanted to. He even stood up and took a step towards the bed unconsciously.

She knew he was in her palms at that moment. She was looking at his face, showing her confident control over him. She slowly covered the pillow with her crotch whispering him "Come, take a closer look."

Rupert was near the bed, kneeling on its side, watching her beautiful pussy that was inches above the pillow. He opened his mouth to talk. His brain was giving a fight not to let him talk but he did "I want..."

She had lots of virgins groveling on the floor, kissing her feet, begging her to let them kiss her pussy. But this guy was different. She wanted him to beg her to let him take the place of the pillow. She wanted to make him beg her to do what he even didn't let her wife do to him. It would only take a snap of her fingers. But was it worth? Just to feed her ego, to ruin a man's dignity and probably harm their marriage?

She decided not to.

"Sweet Rupert, this isn't about me. Believe me, if your wife was doing it right now, you wouldn't be able to stand that long. Go to your corner! Chop chop!"

He was startled and he got up to move back.

Anita looked at him standing in the corner like a kid sent there by his teacher in the classroom and said "You're grounded, naughty Rupert!" giggling.

He was thankful to that woman. It was like she spared his life. He really wanted to kiss her hands to thank her. And this was his second time in a week, being grounded by the hottest women he knew. Was there something wrong with him, giving them that idea?

And, she was right. This was beyond sexy. This would be even sexier with Greta. But was it possible? Her words didn't sound wrong to Rupert. He was going to think about this and all about the rights and wrongs in his head. He first had to do that going under thing, or was it going down? He started to check his notes.

She taught him a few other tricks on making a woman horny and happy but he might have missed some of them trying to find the correct wording.

Anita was watching Rupert, waiting for him to finish his struggle with his notes. When he looked at her, she said "So, your main problem..."

He felt ashamed and changed his mind. He already accepted to kiss her pussy in his mind and everything would be OK. He said "I think it's not a big deal, I have a solution for that."

"It is a big deal and such as?"

"If I..." trying to use the right word "cum beforehand, I can control myself in the second. Or, if she lets me take small breaks during first time, I don't embarrass myself and she has to wait for the second, for the real thing. That's all."

"You have to stand in the first one, without her help."

"I can jerk off." he loved talking like that "She won't understand."

"She will and you will not always be able to do it a second time. So, listen and practice what you learn here."

Rupert gave up "Fine!"

She stood up, walked to the door.

Rupert thought that their session was finished but she didn't tell anything about control yet. He guessed she gave up insisting too.

But she shouted the name of a guy "Hank!"

He came running, ready to beat Rupert up "What did he do?"

"Calm down, we need your help."

"?" Hank waited her to explain, without moving his eyes off Rupert.

The guy was a tall, handsome and strong looking guy. He was probably the bodyguard or security guy. Rupert didn't have any idea about what a pimp was or if there was a pimp in this hotel. He looked at Rupert with a belittling expression in his face.

Rupert felt insecure and intimidated seeing him. He felt small and powerless. He felt like that because Greta was in his mind at that moment. He was happy that she wasn't there, or somewhere else that she could see that Hank guy, afraid that she could adore his looks. He wondered if Greta would prefer a big, handsome and strong guy like that instead of him. He didn't feel good at all.

She looked at the guy and said "He's afraid that he can't satisfy his wife, so he thought we could help."

Hank said "Where's the wife?"

Rupert naively and timidly responded "At home?"

"When will you bring her? Is your home far from here?"

"?"

"I want extra if you want me to go there. Or, bring her here, I'll satisfy her with a discount."

Anita was smirking during this whole conversation, waiting Rupert to wake up.

"What?" Rupert's face turned red. This was a bad idea, why did he come here? Horrible images rushed through his mind.

"You moron, he's asking for help but not like that. He wants to keep his thing going on for longer."

"Longer? You may need a longer dick. Some women need that." He chuckled, grabbing his package.

Rupert felt better when he heard that. This guy was trying to insult him but Rupert was thinking "Greta likes my manh..." he tried to recall the word that hunk used, she taught him that already. It was funny that he always heard that word, he even used it before. But here, his brain was working as if it was on brand new page, in a completely separate context, so it took a second for him to remember, "Dick!" he shouted, because he was happy to use that word for the first time for his dick.

The guy's face changed, looking at him angrily, trying to understand what that little guy was trusting to talk to him like that.

Rupert acted quick and said "My dick, I mean, is fine. I just get too excited."

He chuckled again "Looking good then, I mean the wife." but he noticed Rupert's unfriendly expression and stopped teasing him.

He calmed down and started to act friendly. He said "I'm joking, I hope you don't lose your excitement. Why would you do it if you're not excited about it, right?"

He had a point.

"Some people think of sad things to delay cumming but it reflects to their sex as well. I'll show you some exercises, you may need to take notes on them. I'm not saying that I needed them but a friend did, he told me." with a stupid expression in his face, trying to act cool.

Rupert wondered how those people knew so many things.

First, he told him about pelvic exercises "Strain and release your pelvic floor muscles a few times, and a few sets in a day. She won't notice you practicing that. Tighten, release. Keep tight for a few seconds each time."

Rupert couldn't understand which muscle that was.

Hank said "Be careful next time you're trying not to fart, that muscle I'm talking about." and laughed. "Also, you can understand it when you stop peeing after you started."

Rupert got an idea about the muscle but to be sure "How will not she understand if I do it on the floor?"

The hunk looked at him in disbelief and said "The name of the muscle is pelvic floor, it's under pelvis. You can do it standing or sitting." holding Rupert's shoulders and shaking him a bit. He was almost twice his size.

Rupert took notes listening to him learning how to work those muscles.

Then he told him about pausing. He asked "Do you jerk off?"

Rupert answered shyly "I don't have permission to." making the guy lose his breath laughing. Rupert was also breathless when he hit his back 'friendly'.

"OK, then, you'll need her to participate. This is good for both of you. Forget doing her. Make her bring you close to orgasm by..." he turned to Anita and asked "Did you teach him those?"

"Not exactly, we talked about how he was going to make her happy, not the other way around."

"OK, she will teach it to you. She can use her hand or mouth on your dick, until you're about to ejaculate. Are you listening to me?!?"

Rupert was getting lost every time he heard those words or actions. He was thinking "Ejaculate", trying to remember what it was. He learned it half an hour ago. Then he started picturing Greta's hand and mouth on his dick, when the hunk barked at him.

"DUDE!"

"Sorry, those words..."

"Listen, when you're about to cum, she or you will suffocate the snake, OK?"

"What?"

"You will squeeze the neck of your pecker, right under the head."

"?"

"Yes, until that feeling goes away. Then you will continue with the handjob or blowjob. You will do it a few times, until you feel like you won't cum when entering her. It will help you get better. But do the exercise, that's important."

Rupert was having a hard time, thinking that it was impossible for them to talk about this, let alone make it real.

"Or, she can stop at that point to let you calm down. Hey, what are those?" pointing at Rupert's bag, showing the pack of strawberries in it. He forgot to give them to Margaret.

"Strawberry, wild ones. Do you want them?"

"Hell, yes!" he said when taking the pack from the bag before he left the room.

Rupert said "She already did that." His face didn't look happy.

"What's that?" Anita asked.

Rupert wasn't aware that he was speaking. He hesitated to talk but he needed to.

"She, I mean my wife did that last thing he told. Her feet were on my manh..., sorry, dick. And, she was pausing time to time to let me calm down."

Anita didn't understand why he was looking so sad. She said "Wow, you had a footjob then? Good for both of you!"

"Footjob? Is that a thing? How does she know those things?"

Anita got a bit anxious. This wasn't a game. If that guy was a bigot, he could hurt her. She had to be careful while talking to him.

"What are you thinking?"

"..." Rupert wasn't thinking, he didn't know what to think.

"Don't go home and beat her up, do you hear me?"

This brought Rupert to himself.

"Beat her? Me? Never, you got it all wrong. I wasn't angry, I was sad. I wished that she was learning these from me or with me."

Rupert smiled sadly "And, I can't beat her even if I wanted to, she's stronger than me."

She was trying to be sure "Don't upset her too."

"I won't."

She started laughing "She's stronger huh? Did she send you here? Did she say 'Go learn how to satisfy me or I will beat you'?" laughing "Is she that big?"

"No, she's beautiful. But she's strangely strong. And she doesn't know I'm here. I wanted to surprise her, make her happy."

She liked this guy. He was a kind person.

She decided to change the subject and said "If those don't work, you may play around for long times, before doing it. It numbs you and you get familiar with her. You may become less excited."

She told him about some sprays, to decrease sensitivity.

Then she remembered something and told him "Don't forget to ask the pharmacist about numbing or thick condoms, which might help you control yourself, they all decrease sensitivity there."

Rupert was getting ready to leave when she asked him to show his dick. Rupert was surprised "What? No!"

Anita said "If your pecker is too small you HAVE TO go down on her more, even if you decided that you didn't like to."

Rupert already decided to try that but he wasn't sure if he was going to like it when he tried.

He shyly lowered his pants and showed his bulge in his briefs. She said "Lower them, you know that I would already have gobbled you up if I didn't change my mind. Don't worry, I told you that you're grounded for today. But if you come back again, I will make you that pillow!"

He put a crooked smile on his face and lowered his underwear. Her pillow comment added some more girth to his half erect cock.

Anita said "Oh dear, go slow on her." laughing "I'm guessing she wants this in her mouth, I would. What do you think?"

Rupert had no idea but her words made him a bit proud. He refused to answer, said "That part is her personal, I don't know but I wouldn't tell if I did!"

She gave some suggestions on how to make her want to do it if he wanted that too and said "Never reject her if she wants to, do you understand? She probably wants it but she may hesitate to tell you. Don't force her to do anything but make her feel comfortable to do anything to you. OK?"

Rupert understood the general idea. He had to forget any rules in his head and leave himself to her. He nodded.

She gave him an old booklet, with pictures and descriptions in it. It wasn't something like a Kamasutra book but it showed and explained some of the positions. It was a booklet given by the hotel owner to the working girls when they started working there, years ago. It was old but it was new for Rupert.

When he was leaving, he turned to her and asked "Could you suggest any presents for her?"

She told him to buy nylons, pretty underwear for his taste. For her, she suggested a place and wrote a note on one of the empty papers and said "Show this to the shop owner. He'll make a discount for you and give you those dresses. One is for her to wear when you come to town, the other is something to wear at fancy places or weddings."

Rupert kissed her hand as a courtesy and said "You may have done a very big favor to us; I hope those work."

She held him and kissed him on the lips and said "One for the road, Ruppy!" laughing when she let him go.

Rupert left the hotel and walked towards the school.

One of Margaret's cousins saw him leaving the infamous hotel.