Mountain Getaway

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She closed her eyes and let out a soft sigh. "What... what are you doing to me, Mat?"

He did not answer, but he released her other arm and moved his hand up to stroke her hair back off of her face. It was relaxing.

Several long minutes ticked by as she stood there, leaning against him, one hand around her throat and the other gently combing fingers through her hair. The rattle of the pan lid and the hiss of water boiling over made her open her eyes and look at the stove.

He relaxed his hold on her as she leaned up and moved the pot, blushing. "What did you do to me?" she asked again, softly.

He said nothing.

"It's done... we can eat when we like..." she whispered. She wasn't hungry.

Apparently, he wasn't either as he took hold of her upper arms from behind and turned her, leading her back to the bed. He took her all the way to it, then let her go with a gentle push to the bed before he started kicking off his boots and pulling off his own clothes.

Emmerson looked away and curled up against the wall, hiding under the blanket again. He got into the bed and she glanced, quickly looking away when she saw only skin. "Mat... I don't..." she began.

He jerked on her, pulling her down the wall as he rearranged her pillows and blankets. He sat against the wall near the corner and stretched out, then moved her so she was against the other wall near the corner. He pulled her legs over his lap, over his bare, hot legs. She was sitting almost facing him now, her ass against his thigh, her legs arced over his thighs. She was short enough and he was big enough that her feet didn't touch the bed on the other side.

He handed her her book, then took hold of one of her feet in his enormous hand, putting the other on her bare upper thigh. He leaned back and looked over her face as she looked back at him in surprise.

"I'm... not sure I can read right now?" she whispered.

He said nothing as he gently rubbed her foot and studied her face. It felt good. No, it felt amazing. She let her head fall back to the wall and closed her eyes again, letting his warmth fill her.

He was so warm! His body so hot and he was putting off so much heat! It felt more than just a little pleasant. She let out a happy, comfortable sigh and pressed her face into him.

She realized suddenly what she had done and opened her eyes in confusion. She had slid down the wall until she was laying between him and the wall. A single leg and arm were draped over him as she nuzzled into his ribs and he had one hand on her shoulder, the other holding her draped leg.

"What are you doing to me?" she mumbled sleepily, then slipped off to sleep.

She woke one time in the night and she was sure it was after he had moved. It was dark and she could feel both of his huge arms around her, holding her tight against him as he curled around her.

"Do you sleep?" she asked drowsily, not fully awake. If he spoke, she did not hear as she immediately fell back to sleep.

She opened her eyes in the morning and lay there calmly, staring at the light coming in the window. She knew he was awake, his huge hands were holding on to her too tightly for him to be asleep. One long arm was all the way down her back, his hand cupping her backside, the other hand was wrapped around the leg draped over him, just above her knee. He was still putting off a ridiculous amount of heat and it should have been uncomfortable, but it still felt good.

"Is this some sort of magic thing you do?" she asked softly. "Like healing my split lip?"

"You did not cry out in your sleep," he said.

"What?"

"Most nights you toss and turn and cry out. Whimper. Last night you did not."

"Because you are magic?"

He did not answer and she sighed, content to stay where she was for now. She felt at peace. Finally, he moved, sitting up slightly and arranging the pillows so he could. Without fear or apprehension, she moved, draping herself over his chest. She laid her head high, tucked under his chin and laid there languidly. His hands moved, one on her upper back, one on the small of her back, then he started stroking her hair again.

"That feels so good," she mumbled.

"You feel more calm. Less afraid."

"I am. Your magic is soothing."

"Are you hungry?"

"A little, but I don't want to move."

"Today is the day that the town below celebrates."

"Christmas?"

"Yes, Yule. Christmas."

"Merry Christmas."

"Is that what I should say too or do I say something different back?"

"If you want. That is traditional."

"Merry Christmas."

"Thanks. I don't have a gift for you or anything. Sorry."

"The giving of gifts, you do this for everyone? I understood it was only people and family you were close to."

"It is, and friends too. Mmm, I could stay here all day."

"It would be welcome, for you to stay," he rumbled.

"We should eat, probably. You think it's cold enough in here that the food kept?"

"Likely."

She sighed and rolled off of him to get up and he also sighed. She found her clothes and pulled them on, then heated up the stew. She pressed into him while she waited for it, shivering.

"I would be more excited about it snowing on Christmas if it wasn't so freaking cold in here!"

"I will keep you warm."

"Thanks," she offered, blushing.

They ate quietly and she was just as eager as he was to get back in the blankets. She grabbed her book and laid on his shoulder as he wrapped an arm around her. It was actually nice, though she was warm enough she kept wanting to fall asleep. She closed her book finally and turned to look up at him.

"Tell me about you, Mat."

He went tense.

"Tell me about how you grew up, what it was like, how you taught yourself to read. Everything."

"It is not like below. There is fighting among the clans, power is shown by force. There is no... cuddling. Humans do that a lot, but there is no... affection among us. Not like that. There is just mating, the strong claiming who they want. I was different. Alone a lot. I had to hide a lot from the others or endure their taunting and torture. I would go below at night and watch. Learning to read was easy, the patterns of the letters and words, listening to the humans below as they said things. Reading things aloud. I soaked it all in, eager to learn anything I could. Books kept me company when I hid away."

"I'm sorry you had to grow up that way, it sounds terrible."

"It is my hope that here it will be different," he said quietly. Hopefully.

Emmerson laid her head back on his shoulder and put her hand on his chest. She hoped she was reassuring him without actually saying anything or lying to him outright.

He surprised her by sitting up suddenly and taking her arm to push her down to the bed. His mouth was on hers before she knew what was happening, his lips forcing her mouth open as he kissed her.

Emmerson made a shocked noise and started to turn, but he held her face in a massive hand.

She felt his lower canines, too long and awkward as he kissed her, but otherwise it wasn't too unpleasant. She still tugged on his wrist, trying to get him to let her go, but she would pause and kiss him back for a moment before she remembered again.

He held her in that kiss for several long minutes until he pulled back and they were both breathless. His eyes were wide and fearful. Afraid of rejection. Instead, she turned and kissed his wrist and pulled him into a hug. He let out a shuddering breath, then lifted his face again to look down at her.

"I want you... as a man and a woman. I want to... pleasure you as I said I would once."

Oh...

"Mat..."

"There is no 'no'," he said almost angrily. He pulled back, going to his knees and yanking her pants off, along with her underwear. He stared for a moment as she turned and tried to cover herself.

"Mat! I don't..."

He growled and bent, yanking her legs apart and moving down in a single motion. His mouth opened around her entire pussy as his tongue licked and he sucked.

"Wait!" she wailed, trying to pull away. She could feel his lower canines digging it, but it wasn't painful. Not yet. "Just... please... ohh... oh god!" she panted as his tongue found her clit. "You can't! It's too soon, please! We can talk... nnnn, oh please..." she trailed off, biting her lip as he licked and sucked on her clit, rubbing with his tongue like he actually knew what he was doing.

Her head fell back and she grabbed the sheet with one hand, his hair with the other.

"That..." she breathed. "I like that! It feels so good. Ohhhh... god Mat! Don't stop! Nnnn, fuck Mat, yes! I am going to come! I... OHH!" she screamed as he brought her, the orgasm locking her body up and making her twitch. He refused to stop, even as she begged and squirmed at how sensitive she was now. In moments, he had her panting again. "Oh god, PLEASE Mat! It feels so good! You feel so good, oh fuck I want you to fuck me!" The words were out of her mouth before she thought about it, but she didn't care. She was delirious with need as she was edging near another orgasm. It hit her and it was bigger than the last one, making her cry out and buck up against his face until it finally released it's hold on her and she came down, panting and blissed out.

He finally came up, his eyes glazed with want as he shoved his pants down.

As soon as Emmerson saw his cock, she came back to herself. "Wait! Wait Mat, please! Just... that is NOT going to happen!"

He growled and grabbed her leg, yanking her lower on the bed and lifting her legs so he could press his cock to her more easily.

"Nononono!" she screamed, trying to wriggle away in a panic.

He pushed, forcing entry and she screamed, a loud wail of pain and terror. He groaned as he pushed himself in further and further, stretching her open to him.

"Please! It HURTS!"

He wasn't listening, his eyes closed in bliss as he pulled back and pushed in again and again.

Emmerson kept screaming, shaking her head wildly as she beat at his shoulders and chest. It didn't matter, he felt and heard none of it, lost in his own euphoria.

Emmerson broke down sobbing as the pain eased bit by it, her hands on his chest as he continued to pump away.

He yanked out of her suddenly and grabbed his cock, pointing it at her belly as he came. Giant roping squirt after squirt, he covered her, then dropped to the bed next to her and pulled her close.

"Let me go, I need to clean up!" she cried.

"A moment."

"No! I said no, Mat"

"I said yes," he rumbled. "And you asked."

"I wasn't in my right mind! I said no!"

"I heard you," he grumbled. "It is done."

He got up suddenly and walked out the front door as he fixed his jeans. Emmerson sat up, wiping her tears away, confused. Why was HE so angry, she was the one who had just been violated!

She got up and went and took a hot shower, cleaning herself gingerly. His seed was thick and hard to clean off, even after she scrubbed four times, she still felt like she was sticky there. She scrubbed herself raw, then just stood under the hot water until it ran out. She went, shivering, to get dressed, then jumped in the blankets, still shivering.

Despite what had just happened, she wished he was here to warm her. "Mat?" she called softly. More loudly, "Mat!"

There was no answer and she balled up as tight as she could under the blankets. She felt lonely and upset and she was sore.

She wondered what her family was doing and if they were wondering why she didn't show up for Christmas. What about Trents family? Weren't they wondering? Why hadn't anyone come back to get him?

She felt alone and abandoned.

In the early hours of the morning, while she was still shivering and feeling sorry for herself, Mat slipped into bed and pulled her against him. She didn't fight or get angry, she just turned to him and let him hold her while she cried into his chest. He didn't ask what was wrong, he just held her and let her cry herself to sleep.

In the morning, she woke first needing the restroom. When she came out, he was sitting on the bed, looking wary.

"I have something," he announced.

"What?" she asked, immediately thinking STD.

"A gift. For Christmas. Here," he said, holding a small bag out to her.

"What is it? How did you get it?"

"Open it."

She opened the bag and stared into it, confused. It was a rock? A smooth rock with a hole in it? "What is it?" she asked, pulling it out.

"Witches stone. Worry stone. You hold it and pour your worries into it and it takes them away. As it works, the hold gets bigger and bigger."

"Wow. Thanks, this is cool. Sorry I don't have anything to give you."

"You gave me a better gift," he said, looking away.

She blushed and looked down before going and climbing back into bed. She caught his arm and pulled him down to lay next to her so she could cuddle back into his warmth and calmness.

"I will go and get more food," he announced, well after noon when he stomach growled for the third time.

"Ok," she sighed, wishing he didn't have to go. Did she really not want him to leave, or was she just that starved for company? She didn't want to be alone. She wasn't sure.

He got up and looked at her a moment, then leaned close and kissed her. She kissed him back, blushing all over again as he got up looking pleased. He paused again, hesitating, "Emmerson...I do not have magic."

He left, moving quickly like he was in a hurry.

Emmerson jumped up and fixed her hair and even put a little make-up on, sort of excited about how excited he was about getting back.

To her shock, she heard the rumble of an engine and she ran to the window. It was a police car! She stood there shocked, wondering what was going to happen now. Would Mat and his uncle come out?

She ran to the door and yanked it open as the police were getting out of the car. They both paused. "Emmerson Easton?"

"Yeah! You found me!"

"Are you ok? Are you alone?"

"Fine! Yeah, I am alone."

"What happened to the door?"

Emmerson was still waiting for Mat to come out of the woods and rip the police apart, she was so tense from it.

"It... I... I..."

"Miss Easton? Where Trenton Hurston?"

"I don't know. He... he was going to rape me and I hit him, and he hit me and I hit him with a wine bottle and he took off. On foot. He hasn't been back, I thought he left me here! He took my phone and I don't know where I am!"

"Why didn't you follow the drive down to the road?" one of them asked, moving closer.

"I didn't know how far it was and I was hurt. I was going to try tomorrow now that I am better. There was food here and I was hoping someone would come for me."

"What happened to the door?"

"It was like that when we got here."

"You sure you're alone?"

"Yeah, come in and check. Can I get my bag? Are we leaving?"

"We will take you home," one of them nodded as the other went into the cabin.

She was still afraid Mat and his uncle and a whole army would come charging out to keep their secret.

She was afraid right up until they pulled on to the highway. The officers kept asking her question after question, especially about Trent. He was the reason they came, his family had filed a missing persons. Emmersons roommate didn't tell anyone she was missing until the police came to her door and asked. If Emmerson hadn't told several people where she was going, they might not have known she was with Trent.

She was exhausted when they got to the police station and she told them about how girls had been taken up there and raped and probably killed. She told them about everything, even how her roommate knew. She had to wait there for hours while they went and made arrests and brought people in, then they escorted her to her house so she could pack her things. They didn't think she should be there if the others made bail.

A month passed, then two as the trials went on and on. Her roommate]s friend Lily turned on her boyfriend and testified against him, against all of them, naming girls and telling what they had done to them. Some of the girls lived after being told they would die if they told and they testified as well.

She endured it through till the end and sat alone in her house. She didn't want a new roommate, she didn't want anyone. She did think of Mat and how he was doing, if he was nervous that she had told. She managed to make excuses and lie about everything, and when Trents DNA was found in the woods near the cabin, they assumed he had been attacked and eaten by something. Emmerson never denied it, she just nodded and hoped they never found traces of Mat and his people.

She thought about that. Mat's people. Not monsters.

She packed up her few things and her laptop and books, then drove up to the cabin. It was still taped off with police tape. She pulled it all down and went in, setting her bags down before going back out to bring in the few boxes she had.

On her second trip when she turned around, Mat was on the porch looking stunned. "Grab a box!" she called and pulled one out to carry in. He carried in two, watching her.

"You did not tell."

"I told you I wouldn't."

"You came back."

"I missed you."

He yanked her close and lifted her, pulling her up to kiss her and she laughed as she threw her arms around his neck.

"Before we do anything else," she said softly, pulling back, "you will have to tell me what it is you are. What you half are. Humans and what else? Don't get that stubborn look, if I am staying here with you, I get to know!"

"Orc," he rumbled, glaring like he thought she might say something.

"I thought maybe that was it," she said, stroking his cheek. "I did a lot of research down there."

His face softened. "You aren't afraid of me?"

"Should I be?"

In answer, he pulled her up and kissed her again, carrying her to the bed.