Mountain High

Story Info
The Sun Was Warm on Her Back.
2.5k words
4.2
7.2k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mountain High - The Sun Was Warm on Her Back

She looked down at his veiny cock, pink and stiff in the morning sun. His eyes were closed and lips smiling. The cabin door was open to let the sun and warm morning air inside. She supposed that breakfast would be needed.

"You are thinking. That is not permitted. Your high class cunt needs him and you know it. Must you be strung up again?"

Catherine flinched as she remembered the pain of his nasty cane landing across her ass. The memory sent a gush of fluid from her bottom onto his thigh. She thought that she supposed a lot of things, but here at his cabin they meant very little. She had discovered too late that accepting an invitation to a weekend at his family's mountain cabin meant that only his rules counted at the beautiful destination.

They hadn't even finished putting away the groceries when she turned around and his clothes were on the floor. She was shocked into immobility, watching the penis lengthen and stiffen. Suddenly, she was seeing a naked male body, full of muscles that included an oversize penis.

"Up here with no one around, we are casual about clothing. It feels liberating to be naked, don't you think?"

She didn't think any such thing, but the look in his dark eyes suggested he would assist with clothing removal if she didn't do it soon.

"Perhaps I should check the car for any more luggage?"

"Good idea." He followed her to the porch and sat on the top step, his appendage dangling. She peeked between her legs while bent over looking in the trunk, and found his eyes on her backside.

"You have the nicest body of any woman who has been here. Even my mother and sister, who are competitive athletes, would be impressed. Come sit with me and get some sun."

Something possessed her to stand on the lower step in front of him, blocking the sun from his eyes and dropping one piece of clothing after another.

"You are going to have me aren't you? Right here, on the front steps of your cabin, in front of God and everybody."

She could see him getting harder and harder. A hand reached up to caress her breast. Another hand drew her to his lap, straddled across his thighs. He was right, the sun on her bare skin felt wonderful. Her hand was drawn magnetically to the stiff cock.

Some forgotten teen age girl impulse made her jump up. "No, we can't do this."

She was in the cabin doorway when he caught up. Quickly, her hands were fastened to cuffs over her head and she was on tiptoes, swaying back and forth in the opening. The smack of the thin cane on her rear was like fire. She screamed loudly, "Nooo!"

She heard clicks and realized the red stripe across her behind was being preserved for posterity. She tried to reason with him, "Martin, please let me down. I'm sorry I was bratty. I just wasn't prepared for your rough and ready seduction."

"I'm disappointed in you, Catherine. Such a lovely body. But your mind seems to be in the wrong place. Lucky for you, I have the perfect cure."

Smack! The second blow of the cane was worse than the first. Through the pain, she realized the brutal treatment was turning her on. How could that be?

When he brushed past to stand in front, there was a small flogger in his hand. "Are you anxious to feel my cock inside you yet?"

The sun was warm in front, and the blows to her ass provided warmth in back. Her pussy was dripping. She couldn't take more of this. It was humiliating.

The blow to her crotch was hard and sent a terrific shock through all her female parts. "Ahhhh!"

"I..." The second flogger blow was across her breasts, both of them at once, and she blacked out.

Minutes later, when she came back to consciousness, he was sitting on the top step again. The only problem was that she was spread across his lap and the horrible cock was buried exactly where he wanted it. His hands had her hips, keeping them tightly coupled. The view down the Valley was very nice. She remembered that this position was called reverse cowgirl. Her insides were clenching him, even though they shouldn't.

"Relax and enjoy the sun. Forget that any discipline was needed." Parts of her stung badly, but other parts tingled wildly. The cock twitched, reminding her of a new reality. She kept her eyes closed, wondering how to escape. He gave another little thrust and her traitorous body squeezed back.

His fingers worked the muscles up and down her spine, which felt wonderful. Should she give in? What would it be like to spend days here, a captive of the mountain man, who had dropped all his social veneer and had just beat her and fucked her without any warning?

In his bed on the second morning, watching the eager cock in the sun, she marveled at the capitulation. That first time on the steps, only yesterday, he had worked her to a fine climax, screaming an orgasm to the sky. He put ointment on the savaged parts and said he hoped no further attitude adjustment was required.

There was a hike up the hill behind the cabin, followed by an incredibly nice sandwich lunch with premium IPA that made her head light. Lying naked in the grass, she had decided life was not all bad, even if she had been violated without consent. His roaming fingers made her tingle all over again. His seductive voice kept sending passionate compliments her way. Then, in the warm sun, a nozzle on the sex cream tube was squirting inside. Keeping her eyes closed, she asked, "Really?"

"If you blank your mind and relax in the sun, you will feel a need. A need only I can fix."

Before she could think to tell him no, the big cock was back, bigger and harder than ever. She didn't make any noise as he bottomed this time. The horrible cock felt so nice, so perfect there on the hillside. He turned them over and she lay on his chest, absorbing hot midday sun on her back and coming peacefully on the cock.

Back in the present, the sunlit penis twitched and he asked, "Well?"

"Am I permitted to say 'Later?' "

"Am I permitted to say you are the best fuck ever?"

The cock was under her now, and she smiled as it argued for release.

"I will make my special omelets if you substitute 'lover' for 'fuck' in that compliment."

He rose up with her in his arms and walked them to the shower. His soapy hands made her prickle all over. "You are too good for me. I'm used to girls trying to trade sex for something."

Toweled off, he offered a pair of his shorts. Eyes wide, she stepped into them and found a good fit. "Is this a special sign, that your new girlfriend fits into your shorts?"

He sat on a stool, having made mimosas, and watched her with the eggs and other ingredients of the special omelets. "I asked myself last night what possessed me to beat a fine woman like yourself."

She smiled at him, "Was there an answer?"

He waited a minute before answering. "No. Just lust leading to violence, I guess. Do you suppose we could repair a relationship?"

She was staring at him, saying nothing.

He sipped his drink and was silent until they were in front on the top step with their plates. "I don't deserve you."

Birds were singing and there was a long silence before she answered.

"I'm not the first woman treated to rough sex without warning."

There was more silence before she added, "And not the first woman who found her body orgasming on a brutal cock."

His fingers tweaked a sunny nipple. "I had orgasmic sex three times with you yesterday. That's never happened before."

She collected the plates and tried to rise. "Kiss first. And I do the washing."

She picked up and made the bed while he did the kitchen chores. There was one more day before the outside world intruded. Her emotions were a mess. Could anything be straightened out before they drove back to the city?

He was still gloriously naked, but limp. She discarded the shorts he had loaned her and took his hand. "Come sit with me on the porch. We need to talk."

The mountain air and sun were working on them as they had the day before. Priorities that were urgent in the city faded out here. She snuggled in his lap in the worn Adirondack chair. She cupped his hand in her bottom and giggled.

"Will the company let us be paired up?" His question was accompanied by an exploring finger that caused an involuntary shudder.

She was his boss in a high tech startup. A high stress startup. Perhaps that explained her behavior. He was talented, handsome and athletic. She could think of several women in the office who would have accepted his weekend invitation in an instant.

But it was she, Catherine Johnson, the vice-president of software engineering, who had said yes. Who had looked into his smiling face and said yes without any conditions or reservations.

It was hard to think while the impudent fingers drove her higher and higher.

She gasped, "Do you want an answer, or should I just scream and come?"

Her body made the decision, freezing solid as three fingers thrust deeply.

"Ah, ah, ahhh."

She buried her head in his shoulder as her hand reached between them. The big cock wasn't limp. No, it was hard and ready. Her traitorous body continued to shudder as her hips were lifted and the slippery cunt dropped into place.

"No! No! The Board will never allow this!" She clenched involuntarily and whispered nasty words in his ear.

He whispered back, "This is a wonderful surprise. The real Cathie, the liberated Cathie, is a fantastic fuck!"

She looked up at him and made her tongue trace his lips. "Hold me and let me talk."

"I think your body, the liberated Cathie body, wants my cock to do the talking." He chuckled down in his throat.

She melted into his chest, having no idea of how to respond. Slowly catching her breath, she rested on the cock, which strangely was behaving.

"Even if we married, you couldn't work for me." She kept her voice low, eyes closed, and head buried. The sun on her back felt divine. She wondered if it was moments like this that drove lovers to chuck it all and disappear.

She'd had lovers and good sex before, but nothing like this. His free hand gently caressed her back and she felt joined in a way that had never happened with other males and their loving.

"Marty, this is very good for my love life and very bad for my work life."

"Yes. I was just thinking that, and feeling guilty."

She squeezed the pillar she was sitting on. "Guilty?"

"When I invited you here, it was a sudden impulse, without even thinking about sex. My silly brain thought we might even get into a work discussion."

"It was another sudden impulse to liberate my body with the cane and flogger?"

The pillar moved, sending tingles upward. She smiled and kissed him as her body said there was another fuck coming whenever they stopped talking about how this couldn't work.

"You are making me feel guilty all over again, but maybe not so much, because you seem comfortable landed on me as you are."

"You've scrambled my brain. Nothing makes any sense anymore." Her squeeze was stronger this time.

He brought up his knees and she leaned back. His fingertips massaged her scalp and forehead. There was no reason to open her eyes. How did he stay so hard, she wondered? If she had to be subdued by a male animal, this one seemed to have all the right skills.

"You are still smiling, so the situation can't be hopeless."

She brought his hand to her lips for a lick and laughed. "If I ask you a question about that memory management problem, he will wilt, won't he?"

He thrust carefully, as hard as ever, and replied, "Ask the question and let's see what happens."

She answered his thrust with a squeeze. "The dynamic allocation algorithm doesn't work all the time, but the reason is eluding us."

"Fuck," he said, rising and taking the steps into the yard. He had in mind a special patch of grass around the corner and walked in that direction. She was riding the stiff shaft and laughing.

"Fucking me won't fix the algorithm!"

His big hands squeezing her muscled rear kept them tight. The bouncing was sending her to heaven.

He found the grass he was looking for and fell softly to his knees. "Do me," she whispered. "Do me good, Marty."

He gazed down at her body. Liberated Cathie was a perfect picture. No tan on the indoor body, but creamy white skin over feminine curves that tormented him. She gazed at the cock and smiled until he said, "I get a blowjob for each correct clue I provide."

The cock wasn't wilting. Shining in the morning sun like it had yesterday, it menaced every twitch and shudder of her body. She closed her eyes and laughed. "A proper girl is supposed to be frightened of that."

"What about a woman who encountered it yesterday and liked the experience?"

She sighed, "Promise me you will find a way for my body to experience that cock many more times." She flexed her hips, inviting the cock to find her opening.

"The problem is in the exception handling routine."

Her eyes opened wide, wheels turning. She sat up, pushing him flat and positioning herself with the cock between them.

He loved the view from her pointy tits down across the flat belly to the trace of fine hair leading to her sex. His hands rose but were brushed aside. "Good point. You get one BJ credit for that clue." She leaned down and used her tongue on the flared head of his shaft before transferring to his lips.

"That is the credit?" he asked, incredulous.

Instead of answering, she hiked up and enveloped his cock, allowing her body to achieve full contact with his.

She wiggled on top, adjusting the joining to her satisfaction. "I know what you are thinking."

He growled low in his throat, using his thumbs to vicious effect on her behind.

She told him, "You are thinking that a smart ass bitch who teases her man on such a nice morning gets the cane again."

He turned them over and jammed tight. She moaned and squeezed as hard as she could. For ten minutes it was a real roll in the hay. A wild, noisy moment of passion that would be remembered as the turning point. Maybe it should have been called the tipping point. Anyway, when they recovered, sitting up and hugging, she said, "We are staying together, aren't we?"

Dancing around the meadow with her, he yelled, "Now who is having the sudden impulse?!"