All Comments on 'Mountain Hike Turns into Danger'

by okayjack

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
Impo_64Impo_64almost 7 years ago
In any country these 3 men would end in prison...

In any country these 3 men would end in prison...The wife with a STD and this couple divorced...But not in this nonsense story...1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
another sick, perverted writer? with an amazingly low respect for women

-5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I'm not sure if you

Should jump off the mountain or push Maggie off the mountain? Either way you guys are history

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
typical loving wives trash

it won't be long a couple defenders will come by bitching about too many btb stories in this category, should belong in gay or fetish, blablabla. Little whiny cunts crying there aren't enough cuckold stories for their perverted sick minds.

Not going to score or read this trash. Comments said it all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
All this gay femdom crap

So few good writers left. Fetish

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Sexy story

Lucky guy..getting to watch his wife fucked by 3 hot guys and he gets to swallow their cum...mmmm. just needed to let him suck their cocks clean to be the perfect story. They are so sexy and manly...mmmm my man clit is soooo hard now

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Uh, no, not in North Carolina. We carry guns, especially in the woods.

So while the queer and his slut from Atlanta were probably unarmed, the three rapists would not know that. When you meet strangers in the mountains of Western North Carolina you should be very very friendly, and keep at least one hand in your pocket, ideally gripping a pistol. In over 30 years I've never had the slightest indication of needing that pistol, but the knowledge that I or the wife might have one makes everyone respectful, and safe. If you want to relinquish responsibility for your self defense, stay near the police. It really helps cut down on the crowding in the forests.

TwentysevenTwentysevenalmost 7 years ago
Remember our litttle debate?

Rape culture. What rape culture?

WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 7 years ago
Wrong genre: this was rape.

And while she may have done so willingly, the men had already decided she was going to fuck them or else.

As a side note, im sure you love it when a group of men run a train on your ass; but most people don't. Those people usually go to police and then the three men will be going to prison. So if they are willing to rape, how far of a leap is it for them to murder?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Wrong category

Rape element not cool

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
re: anonymous- sexy story

That's some sarcasm there. Your little man clit? Must be proud of the little feller. Is that why you loan your wife out to your neighbors for a good fuck.

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110about 6 years ago
She secretes lube from her ass???

Sounds like bullshit to me. Maybe just shit? Should make a good lube. You claim that these are true stories? I wonder.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Anon with a gun

I agree with you completely. Wife and I often hike in NC backcountry. We are both armed and alert to all manner of wildlife. Especially the random two legged ones we meet. As you say, we've never had to pull, but if we do, no big deal. As the great Josie Wales said "The worms gotta eat too."

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Now I keep your pen name

Now I know why you are okayjack. You just like to be ok with jacking off on stupid stories that make sluts of wives and morons of husbands.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

yuchhh...!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous