Mountain Lodge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm going to keep these on me. At least for the day."

The confused look on your face is priceless.

"I want you to masturbate for me on the floor. I want you to masturbate using them and really give them a good soak. Then hand them back to me when they are drenched."

Your eyes widen and this must have been a pleasant surprise for you. You sit down on the floor close enough for me to enjoy you and you start working your pussy with your panties in your hand. At first you just wipe yourself clean of the lust and ecstasy you've felt just moments ago. You already figured out the I want every drop of it and you soak them carefully for me. Really working your juices into them just for me. Then you start pleasuring yourself.

I've seen you masturbate a couple of times by now but this time it's just for me. At my request. I watch you moan, tilting your head back and working your pussy. Your chest is moving up and down in your very own rhythm and your belly is answering your chest with small contractions. Even your butt cheeks are working the floor for a reason or another.

You're clearly enjoying yourself and I'm enchanted. My focus shifts and I snap out of your lust and the show that you put on. I'm still having a raging hard on ever since I smelled your panties. Caught up in a state between the sight of you masturbating, catering to my fantasies, and the urge to enter you; deeply and thoroughly. Every fiber in my body calls to you. Commands me into action while I try to focus and enjoy your lust as you masturbate.

"Stop."

You bring yourself to stop almost instantly and I realize that you do take some pride in your obedience. A slut like you is a rare gift to have around and a shame not to put to work.

"Stand up and bring me those."

I take the panties from you and stow them away in my inside pocket. Without waiting on any orders you just take of your bra as well and by now are completely naked presenting me with your perky tits as they take up my entire view. Getting off the stool I make my way to the door, getting undressed as I do.

"Follow me outside."

We nakedly make our way to the outside of the lodge. It's quite open and in full view.

"There's no one around at this time of day. It'll be hours before anyone shows up either for work or to climb the mountains. And the hunters wont show up until late in the evening if they come up here today at all."

I walk you out of the small porch and towards a wooden table and some benches where I hid some rope and a towel this morning before you arrived.

"Get on the table. Facing that way. On all fours."

With a soft yet demanding tone and I just extend my arm and point towards the beautiful view over the mountains. You do as you're told and mount the table. I swiftly work my way around you and bind your hands and feet to the table with the rope reaching underneath the tabletop. Leaving you able to move up and down the table if need be. It's not perfect but it'll do.

"Now move all the way back here until you reach the end. As far as you can go."

Again you comply without hesitation. I'm standing firmly on the ground behind you and the table and I'm presented with the most perfect view; your naked ass. Presented to me in the best way possible, with you on all fours. It lays bare, your cheeks apart, your pussy dripping wet and calling for my hard cock. Your pussy's juices glistening in the sunlight and above all that glory the wide open view over the mountains.

I won't have it delayed any longer and I get into position and taste your fucking ass. And it's everything that I imagined and more. Tasting your lips, dragging my tongue up and down your dripping pussy. Savoring every single drop. Slipping my tongue up to your asshole every now and then. Working my way inside your ass ever so slightly.

Feeling you, bumping your ass rhythmically into my face to work my tongue inside your ass yourself. Then dragging it all the way back down. My tongue negotiating with your pussy's lips for them to lay bare you clit. Licking it, sucking on it. Working my face into you while I suck your clit and move my head. Stopping every once in a while to explore your pussy further and getting my fill of your taste.

Then tending again you your clit until I feel your juices dripping out of you. I lap up every single drop and move between your pussy and your clit. Slowly loosing my own mind and composure in between trying to suck your clit out of your body and licking your pussy dry. Slipping my tongue as far as I can inside while your pussy calls for it. Tries to grab it. Thinking it's all it can get. Trying to take everything in. Yearning and calling out for more.

I stop and stand up with the taste of you all over my mouth, my beard and my face and position myself a little bit to your left side. Standing somewhat over your ass looking down on it with one foot on the bench. And I move you a bit up on the table towards the middle. I push my thumb inside of you, pushing down and working your G-Spot. At the same time my index finger is running along your pussy working your clit.

I'm working my fingers in unison. One on the inside, one on the outside of your pussy as if trying to pinch something with them. Moving my hand from the wrist up and down, and pushing the hand as a whole into you. Holding your ass firmly in place hugging it with my other hand. And I really start working your pussy.

I can hear your scream and moan and then scream some more. There's no need to be quiet or subtle and you let it all out as I pick up the pace. Working your pussy like a maniac. Picking up speed. I can feel your pussy pushing against my thumb. As if you were trying to push it inside out. Moaning and arching your back as you get wetter and wetter until I push you over the edge and you cum. Squirting with nothing held back. An orgasm the likes of which I haven't seen in ages. Every bit as rewarding for me as it must be for you.

Your screams and moans bounce off the mountain and hall for a short while. At that point I remove my hand and start working your pussy with my bare palm from side to side, working your lips and clit. Fierce, even more intense and violent. To get every last drop out of your squirting orgasm and to really mess up the table beneath you; and you comply. I want that fucking table soaked with your cum. You tremble all over and you rest your head on the table with your ass up in the air. Still enjoying the orgasm. You've done well and I grant you a short break.

"You've done good you little slut."

I give you a spank just for the fun of it and proceed to lick my fingers clean. By now my dick has become rock hard. Seeing and feeling you cum like that. Tasting your pussy has made me go mad for you. My cock is as ready as can be and starts to protest and my entire body fails to understand why I don't plunge it into you immediately.

I make my may up the table kneeling one foot on the table, the other one propped for leverage. Placing myself behind you as I am ready to take my prize. I've been waiting long enough for your fine ass and every fiber of my body is screaming for you at this point. I position the tip of my cock, guiding it to your pussy and I enter you in one swift motion. Not violent but all the way in. As deep as it'll go.

You pussy is still clenched tight from before and I feel like I have to work it back into place. You still press down hard and I feel every bit of you on my cock. Enjoying your pussy's firm grip. Every bit of you being a woman. Every bit of your orgasm still washing over your body. And I start fucking your pussy deep, steady and with long thrusts. Settling on a steady rhythm.

Every thrust going as deep as it'll go. Every thrust a promise of whats to come. Every thrust a promise kept. Each thrust a deprived slut's dream. I can hear you enjoying every single one and I can only imagine how long it's been since you've been thoroughly fucked. Since a guy handled you, fucked you, claimed your ass, used his dick to push your limits.

I pick up the pace and all I can think of is your juicy little sweet pussy. It has taken a hold of every sense in my body. I'm still tasting you as I fuck you. Still smelling you your fragrance. Feeling your lust and longing on my very cock. It's pure ecstasy to me and I forget all about the view. Fuck the view. Fuck the mountains and fuck those hunters; and their lodge.

I grab your waist and I start to intensify the thrusts without changing the rhythm. I won't be rushed and I want to savor every single moment of it. Fucking you intensely. Grabbing you by your hair with one hand, pulling your head up and fucking you deep with long and steady thrusts.

I can feel myself getting even harder inside your pussy and I feel your flesh treating every part of my cock. Clenching down on it. Ensuring that I feel every motion as I fuck you. I barely notice your limbs struggling against the ropes that bind you to the table. Sure enough I'm about to cum again. I've been waiting to fuck you for so long that I can't control myself.

Placing both hands on your hips again, I start fucking you with a vengeance. For every day I had to watch you masturbate not being able to touch you, I start thrusting deeper; and harder. For every time I watched you bend over in front of me in the kitchen, showing me a mere glimpse of your panties,d I pull your hips harder into me as I thrust. Until I can't handle your fucking pussy any more and I plunge as deep as I can possibly can inside of you and empty my fucking balls once more.

Shaking and trembling violently as I fill you up with cum. Every throb, every twitch squirting my cum as far up your pussy as it can possibly go. Squeezing your hips like a maniac all the while I growl like a wild monster, putting your screams from before to a shame. You swallowed and gobbled up most of my cum just moments before. For whatever is left in my balls I empty inside your ever so sweet pussy.

Resting my cock inside of you as I squeeze my last drops out. Enjoying you, yourclenching and moaning. It feels like you're working my dick with your pussy, begging for more, trying to milk it forone more drop. And it is at this point that I can enjoy the open view over the mountains and find some peace and redemption to my lust and longing for you. I'm still twitching inside you and you gasping for air.

I take a moment to enjoy the view before I pull myself out and get off the table.

"Wait here."

It's not like you could go anywhere. As I make my way back into the lodge I look back and see you bound on that table, your pussy dripping cum and your tasty juice all over the table where you've made a mess just moments before. You're still working to calm your breath and relax. I can't help but smile. It's perfect.

I return after a short while with a fresh cup of coffee. At the mere sight of you I refuse to just give you up and set you free. I've had my ways with you already, and you sure had your fill, but I still lust and hunger for you.

Nevertheless the both of us need a break. At the very least our bodies do. I open the knots and re position you on the table while you stretch you limbs a bit, thinking that our session had come to an end. I turn you around swiftly in one motion, in a way where you lay on your back on the table and you take a deep breath. And as soon as you close your eyes to relax I bind you back to the table. Your hands only this time around.

I end up with your head hanging down over the end of the table and with a full view of your gorgeous body for myself. You on the other hand see the world upside down and you seem awkwardly surprised. I step up to the table and take full advantage of the position you are in, slipping my dick in your mouth again. It's limb; soft. I imagine you being a bit confused with everything going on.

"Relax. Just take a break."

I enjoy my coffee with my cock resting comfortably in your mouth taking in your beauty as you lay on the table with your legs open for my pleasure and to enrich my view. My cum dripping out of your wet pussy. Working it's way down your cheeks and onto the table. The smell of you still in my beard; the taste of you still in my mouth. It is a shame to wash it down with coffee, or anything for that matter, but I can still taste it ever so lightly. And it is delicious. I look up and enjoy the open view in it's entirety drinking my coffee.

"We've really made a mess on this table, haven't we?" I can't help but smile once more.

Your nipples tense up and they my attention. It's getting a bit clod. I can feel the breeze too. It's like the mountain is trying to get rid of us. Judging us and what we've done. Trying to dry your wet and tasty pussy. As if to tell me that I've had enough.

I feel like I've taken you from the mountain and it's harsh environment, and now it's out to get me. Like you were it's most prized possession and I dared to defile you. You don't get to fuck that much around here, let alone live out your fantasies. At least not us workers at the hut. This moment right here is like a small piece of heaven where I've bested the mountain after being constantly disappointed and denied the most basic needs. I won't just pack up and call it a day with you laying there in front of me like that.

I move my hand down your body making my way between your legs leaning over your body just a little bit. I'm sure you've had your fill today but I still want one more go. I start playing with your clit slowly as I set my coffee aside. I'm slowly rubbing your pussy in a circular motion trying to figure out what to do with you. I can feel my dick getting slightly hard and I'm sure that you must feel it too. It's already all the way in your mouth, limb as it is, but it's slowly filling up all the space it can find. And it surely is working it's way toward and down your throat again as I get harder.

All the while I'm still trying to figure out how to fuck you next. I would have my way one more time before I need to actually get some work done today, and I let my eyes wander around the area while I still play with your clit. Gently, without purpose or goal. Just calling out to it. After a while my mind is set and I pull my semi-hard-on out of your mouth and free you from your bonds.

I pick you up and walk us back to the lodge and to that porch. Setting you down on your feet facing the table and the mountain view again. I start tying your feet to the railing and your hands on either side of the roof on a piece of timber. Your body is bound to anX shape and your pelvis is right up to the railing. I move up behind you, placing my dick between your ass cheeks and grinding it on your body, making myself hard again.

You noticed that I had to work to get it hard but you notice my determination. My balls are dry empty at this point and there's no need to fuck you again. It's just my lust for you and a craving for your ass which drive me at this point; pure lust and fantasy. My own body actually pleading for a longer break. I grab your tits with my left hand while the right one works your clit and pussy. This time with a purpose. I move to your left ear to let you know what's coming.

"You've been quite a good slut thus far but I can't let you go just yet. I want to fill all your holes. I'm going to fuck you one last time and cum in your ass. I want the both of us to spend the rest of the day knowing that I filled every sweet whole your body provides. All the while I want you to know one thing. As I thrust my cock in your tasty little ass, working my way up inside you. I want you to know that I don't really care for anal that much! I just want to own this moment having you at my disposal."

You start to mumble something but before I allow any protest I bring two fingers from your pussy up and work them into your mouth.

"Lick that fucking cum out of your own pussy, you dirty little slut."

I spit on my cock and work the tip against your asshole as you lick my fingers clean like you've been told. I didn't lie. I don't quite care for anal and you sure as hell didn't came up here this morning prepared for it. I'm aware of that and I don't give a fuck. I won't back down now. I had made too many compromises over the past few weeks with you for my own taste.

"I'm going to have you every which way. Be a good slut and arch your back a little for me!"

I start to work the tip of my dick up your ass. You've opened your mouth all the way moaning and gasping for air as I enter you. I don't hear you scream out or plea for anything. I move both my hands to your hips to grab you and hold you in position as I work the rest of my cock inside of you. It's not as hard as before. My body is exhausted. There's no question about it. But it does comply and serves my fantasy. But I still enjoy every bit of the journey while working hard fighting the urge to just slam it in with one swift thrust.

As I fuck your ass I can feel you move with me. We move and fuck in unison. Every time I pull my cock out of your tight ass, you shift your pelvis in the opposite direction. Ready to thrust your ass into me as I shove myself back up inside. All the while you clench down on me when you do it. I had realized what a little whore you are before when we were in the lodge. You take pride in obedience, in being used and being of service. Being fucked every which way. But this was something else.

This was a bit of a reward. Your way of taking care of me and returning the favor. That's how you say 'Thank you!', and I'm loosing it. I tighten my grip and I start fucking your ass just like you deserve. You've earned every bit of it; every thrust. And you own it. Gasping for air, moaning with pleasure, answering my thrusts in kind and I'm about to cum again. In this moment I realize that I never came today from the physical stimulation itself; at all. Every time it was your doing. Taking a hold of my fantasies and pushing me over the edge at your own discretion. Every move and look, every smile, every single movement was designed by you with the intent to make me go crazy for you.

Changing my position to embrace you with my hands from behind, one hand softly but firmly on your neck, the other working your clit. Moving myself up to your body as close as I can. My dick is shoved all the way up your ass and my thrusts have become shorter, yet stronger and more demanding. You can't really move anywhere and have no choice but to take me all up inside you as I come and I squeeze every last drop of cum I have in my balls up your ass.

You feel my warmth filling you up. Working it's way up inside you. My cock throbbing and pulsating as I come and I feel you clench down even harder on me. Having my hand still working your clit I feel your cum as you winch, twine and twist. Trying to squeeze your tights together against the ropes to no avail.

I feel you cumming with me. My palms getting wet from your pussy my cock twitches the last drops out of my balls inside your ass. To a state in which my balls actually hurt a bit in protest.

After a brief period where we both catch our breath and enjoy the feel of one another, I free you from your restraints and bring you back to the table.

"Why just look at you. Aren't you a pretty little whore? Dripping with cum from every gaping hole."

"Best way to start the day!" And you smile at me with with those glistening eyes again.

"What can I get you to drink?"

"I'd like a beer too please."

We finish up by having a drink sitting both naked on the bench. There's no need for haste. You still need to take a shower at the hunter's lodge and I still do have to butcher all that meat by myself, but we have earned us a little break and we enjoy our company for a bit. Talking and laughing on how it took us so long to fuck when the both of us knew wherewe would eventually end; spending a glorious summer together.

12