Mountain Loft Salon Ch. 02

Story Info
James & Alexandria go through orientation.
4.9k words
4.45
5.4k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sorotrick
Sorotrick
32 Followers

James/Jimmy/Jamie

--

My own moan roused me from unconsciousness; someone was finding all of the knots in my hand that I didn't know I had. The grogginess of a soon-to-be hangover kept me from opening my eyes or moving. I remember that I drank more than usual, so the lethargy I was experiencing wasn't unexpected. This hand massage however... I blinked my eyes; as much as these sensations were new, they weren't unpleasant, but there was something covering my eyes. The person performing the massage was only paying attention to one hand, so I twitched some fingers of the other one. Just to test that another part of my body was working; everything felt a little strange and I did the best I could to be subtle about what I was doing.

It didn't work.

I felt the hands working on my own pause, even pull away a bit. "Mistress?"

The voice sounded familiar, but the fog I was experiencing was too great for me to place it. I felt a slight scratch as the person left me, then a pounding of feet as they moved away. The fear I felt around showing my hand dissipated; both hands moved towards my face, feeling strangely encumbered. They met... something before my face and I also heard a clacking that felt unfamiliar. I managed to push whatever it was that was covering my vision away, only to be met by a brilliant white light.

My hands flew to cover my eyes and, for the first time, I felt my nails graze my face separate from my hands. I lowered them away from my head and squinted my eyes open to peer at them; they looked foreign. The white on their nails captivated me; they weren't as long as I'd seen on other people, but they might as well have been several inches for how they felt.

My hands and arms both looked a little slimmer than I remember as well. My gaze drifted down and I noticed I was still in my clothes from last night, even though they seemed rather loose. Or my top did, my pants felt tighter as I tried to get comfortable.

Just as I was getting prepared to stand up, two women came around the corner with huge smiles on their faces. My heart fluttered a little as their features came into focus: one was my girlfriend Alexandria, and the other was...

"Jamie! We're so glad you're finally awake!" Alexandria leaned into the chair to hug me, her exposed and perky breasts pushed into my face as I returned her embrace... Jamie...?

"Look there's a lot you need to know, and we're both here for you." I felt tears welling up as I listened to her words. They were comforting to hear, but I was still so disoriented and the tears weren't helping me focus on the other woman's face. I saw that she was wearing a simple top and jeans and had an equally impressive bosom, but I couldn't place her.

"Alexandria... wait... why? I always call you-"

She cut me off, "Gwen prefers that name for me, and she's my... our... everything now. So that's what I go by." She pulled away a little as she said this and I saw a blush as she pushed a lock of hair behind her ear. "Come on, let me help you stand up, there's some physical changes you need to see."

I was still trying to wrap my brain behind what she just said; it certainly wasn't helping my mental fog. She offered me her shoulder for support as I managed to stand up. Something was different but I couldn't put my finger on it. I leaned on her as I looked back to see where the other woman had gone, but there wasn't anyone there.

I focused on walking forward, into the brightly lit room that Alexandria was leading me towards. I squinted as we passed through the threshold and held my hand over my eyes. We walked into a room full of mirrors and chairs... a salon! That's where I went last night! My girlfriend had accepted a job and her boss wanted to meet me.

Alexandria twisted me to face a mirror, and my mouth dropped. It was both foreign and familiar. And in ways I couldn't articulate. My legs seemed to understand how to move after my eyes could see them; my thighs were much thicker, evidenced by the skin-tight fabric of my jeans. My fingers fumbled at the clasp to release the pressure; it looked like I needed to relearn some fine motor skills with these nails.

It looked like Alexandria had made a decision on what color my hair would be; blue and green tips, but still mostly white. It was shoulder length, which felt... was that how long it was last night?

I moved closer to the mirror after gaining some breathing space in my jeans, closely admiring my face. As I got closer, I started making subtle observations about how to highlight different features, what colors would be fun to work with, my eyebrows were nice, but they could still use some work...

My eyes drifted to Alexandria as she looked at me through the mirror. She had started to sway in place and bite her lip, "How are you feeling sweetie?"

I turned around to face her, "Good, I suppose. Confused, definitely, but good. These were the clothes I wore when I came in here last night, right?" I gestured at the obvious fact that my shoulders and my hips seemed to have swapped dimensions.

She stood up a little straighter, "Oh, how silly of me you must be so uncomfortable. Here, follow me, Gwen is bound to have something you like upstairs."

I took her hand and allowed her to lead me back through the door we came through and further back towards a set of stairs. At the top she used a key to open another door into a huge open loft above the salon. She let go of my hand to walk over to one corner while I took everything in. There were only a handful of pillars and drapes creating boundaries in the room; all different colors, catching the light from the floor to ceiling windows in different ways.

I felt a pulling at my hand and let myself follow underneath one of the more opaque fabrics. Alexandria had laid out a lot of clothes on a huge bed and was giggling as she showed me a large mirror, "Moment of truth!"

I returned her smile and pulled her in for a kiss. The feeling felt both foreign and familiar at the same time. Her lips felt like coming home, but I didn't have the height advantage over that I once did. I wanted to explore it more but she pushed me away and began to pull at my tight jeans. I attempted to help but got distracted by the fact that my toenails were also painted a brilliant white and I was currently wearing flip flops.

"Sweetie, we're not going to do this standing up..." I looked up to see a glint in her eye before she pushed me back to lie on the bed.

"I love a nice pair of tight jeans as much as the next girl, but these are not flattering on you at all hon." We both struggled for at least a minute trying to get the waistband over my thighs, how in the hell did I put these on so casually last night?

I felt air reach new parts of my body when they finally passed my knees. Alexandria pulled them all the way off and tossed them behind her. She then pounced on me and I again pulled her in for a kiss. I felt myself rousing to meet her touch, the fabric of her jeans grazing me as I realized she pulled my underwear off along with my jeans. She gave me a quick peck but then pulled me back up. As soon as I was standing, my shirt came over my head and before I knew it I was standing naked, my feet resting on the warm wooden floor.

I looked her in the eyes and smiled. She pulled me to her side and brought me to face the mirror, kissing my cheek.

The first thing I noticed was my chest. There were boobs there. Not anything near my girlfriend's size, and I may not even need a bra, but the nipples, the curve of my abdomen, the slight shadow underneath them. It was all there. I blushed a little as my eyes moved down and further realized that my cock was different as well. Very obviously, it was larger and thicker around. I moved to put a hand on each of the new additions to my body. The hand on my cock looked so cute and dainty by comparison and that thought caused a huge smile on my face. I turned to kiss my girlfriend on the cheek.

The next thing I know another hand is on my dick, and my eyes open wide. A tall woman was standing right in front of me, gently caressing it. I must've been in my own world because I didn't hear her at all as she approached. My eyes took in as many features as I could; her big blue eyes giving just the tiniest hint of mischief, her bright red lips a hint of smirk. She was dressed in lacy red lingerie and as she leaned away from me a little, I was able to see more of her and notice that she also had a large penis! My eyes went wide at this and I looked down to see her fingernails had still been playing with my own.

I was frozen on the spot, but it didn't feel like fear keeping me there. A whisper in my ear, "Sweetie, this is Gwen." It all made sense now; everything that Alexandria had been saying about her boss, I understood it!

My shoulders relaxed and Gwen leaned in to kiss me. I melted in her embrace, I felt so small compared to her. She couldn't have been more than a couple of inches taller than me, but it might as well have been a foot. As we were kissing and I felt Alexandria's hands on me, another foreign sensation moved around my dick.

"Now, now, Jamie," Gwen said as she stopped our kissing, "I know you would never dream of disappointing me, so this is largely for show, but this gift I gave you," I felt a light tapping on the tip of my dick, "is mine and you are only to use it as I deem appropriate. Understand?"

I still hadn't opened my eyes, but I nodded vigorously.

"Perfect. In time I'm sure you'll love being locked up just as much as being free, but we need to train that impressionable little brain of yours in the meantime. Oh, it looks absolutely adorable on you, open your eyes!"

They shot open and I saw a baby blue cage preventing my dick from becoming erect. Well, it wasn't pointed up anymore, but I was still larger than I expected it to be.

She must have sensed my confusion, "Ah yes, you're now a "shower" rather than a "grower." You see, while I much prefer using my own cock on others... I confess a good hard pounding is sometimes exactly what I need. And I expect my lovers to be ready whenever the mood strikes me. Wouldn't you agree, Alexandria?"

I looked over to her in the mirror, Alexandria had shed her clothes and was standing aside Gwen, her hands roaming over her body as one of Gwen's held onto her ass. "Oh, it's the best! I'm so glad you didn't change it too much, I'd always really loved Jamie's penis!"

Gwen laughed, "Yes, you mentioned he was quite a generous lover, and I expect you'll continue to be one, just with a slightly different dynamic."

I stood there, eyes drifting back between the two women behind me and my new, enclosed body. More of me was excited about what was being discussed than I expected. But I still felt some trepidation. These two were clearly enamored with each other, but there was a sense of loss as I thought back to what Alex... no, Alexandria and I had. She was the best relationship I had had in a long time. It felt so comfortable to be with her and support her and... now what are we to each other?

They must have sensed my doubt, disentangling from each other. Alexandria approached me first, bringing me into a hug. "Oh there, there. There's nothing to be concerned about."

The flood gates opened and sobbed into her shoulder. "I just loved you and what we had so much! I know you're still you and I still love you and want to support you but, but, but..."

She caressed my head as I sniffled out the words. "I know, I know. Look, get it all out, us girls need a cry every now and then."

"Us girls?" I looked up at her, wiping my eyes.

"Well, I don't want to force you to do anything you don't want, but have you given any thought as to how you want to present? Forget about Gwen and I for a minute."

I wiped my eyes again and listened to what she had to say.

"I love you and I want you to be happy, first and foremost. In a perfect world, I'd like you to be happy with me, but first you need to be happy with yourself. Come on, let's get a closer look." We tip-toed over to the mirror.

"You can still see yourself, right?"

I nodded.

"And when you see the new you, are you happy with what you see?"

I blushed and nodded again.

She stepped behind me and put her arms over my belly, her head on my shoulders, smiling, "Okay, that's step one! Why don't we try some clothes?"

We turned around and saw that Gwen had retreated to a chair a few feet away and covered herself up with a robe. I blushed further as I felt her gaze; she had lit what smelled like a joint and was slowly taking a drag from it.

"Pretend she's not even there honey, it's just you and me. Now, does anything jump out at you?"

She straightened out her selections after our little tussle from earlier. I snuck a peek back to Gwen; she was still paying attention, but the mischief I noticed earlier was gone from her visage. I relaxed a little and stepped up to the bed.

There were all sorts of colorful options; from tiny little tops and shorts to hoodies and longer skirts. Alexandria had long since lost her wardrobe, but I thought back to how both of our closets were 95% black and yet she had picked out so many bright and pastel colors. The only real color in my old wardrobe were the tattoos that were visible when I wore short sleeves. I fiddled with a strand of hair and let a hand graze along some of the choices. I gravitated towards this baby blue hoodie, blushing as I realized it matched my other new accessory. I looked back at Alexandria who gave me no indication my decision was right or wrong, just a smile. I pulled it up into my arms, noticing how soft it felt. Then, my eyes caught a dark green spaghetti strap top and I snatched that up too. A look was forming in my mind; some underwear, tiny jeans shorts, long socks, sneakers.

--

Gwen

--

I retreated away from the bedroom to let the two of them continue alone. Jamie had much more of a reaction to the device than Alexandria and I. I wonder if the fact that she was further away at the beginning, as James, than what I had envisioned, is playing a role. Unfortunately, this is the only way to test them. I hope that I didn't cause something more extreme than I'm already seeing in Jamie. As much as I appreciated the help I received, I really wish I knew more about it.

I took another puff of my joint. God, I can really get carried away when I'm horny. I suppose I should make some food, it's probably been hours since Jamie's had anything to eat and I'm sure the device uses plenty of energy.

--

Jamie

--

I looked at myself in the mirror; I've never put anything so small on before, it was sort of surreal seeing myself in just a green top, all of my belly exposed and then shorts that barely covered my butt. I half expected to be freezing even in the warm, sunlit room. I could see Alexandria in the background smirking as she organized the remaining clothes. I twisted and turned a bit to try and get a feel for how I would look walking down the street from various angles. I had no doubt that I liked how I looked, my cheekbones were beginning to hurt from blushing and smiling so much, but I wasn't sure I was ready for anyone besides her to see me like this.

Suddenly, Alexandria came behind me and gently cupped my boobs as she hugged me, "Well? How do we feel?"

"Cute." I said, under my breath.

She kissed me behind my ear, "Damn straight."

I turned around and kissed her on the lips. We held each other like that, slowly making out as our hands wandered around each other. I wasn't expecting to enjoy the feel of her hands on my bare skin and the moaning during occasional gropes.

She pulled my head by hair and separated us, both of us panting as we stared each other down. "My my," I broke eye contact first to look at Gwen, who I had forgotten was nearby. "The two of you seem to be getting along better."

She had returned to her chair and continued smoking the joint. "Jamie, I love that outfit on you. Really makes your butt 'pop'." She said while fanning her hands out.

I blushed and retreated around Alexandria. She smiled at my attempt to hide and simply pulled me to the bed. "Gwen, there's been something I've always been curious about, but never found the courage to ask Jamie. Do you have a strap-on?"

Gwen smiled and stood up, "You know, I might have somethin lying around. Give me a minute."

Alexandria turned to me and took my hands in hers, "Honey, I know a lot is going on, and I'm taking more of a lead than I normally do, but this is a new side of yourself, and as long as you trust me, I think you're really going to like it."

She looked very sincere, and if I'm being honest with myself, once the cage was attached, I had a feeling something was coming. I obviously knew, academically, that plenty of people have anal sex, it just wasn't my thing. But with the information presented to me...

"...I'm open to this, just --"

Gwen returned back to the bedroom with what was clearly a harness and dildo attached to it. It didn't look like the largest I had ever seen, but this was also the first time I had felt the need to actively compare them. She placed it, and I assume a bottle of lube on the bed and returned to her chair. She swung a leg over the other took a big drag on the joint.

I turned back to Alexandria just in time for her to give me a hug. "I understand Jamie. Just let me take the lead, it's been a while since I've used one of these as well."

I separated a little, "What? You knew I have girlfriends in the past, this can't be a huge surprise." She chuckled a little and began to work her way over to that side of the bed.

"Yeah, I guess I just pictured you with a harness so it never came up." I rolled on to my belly as I watched her fiddle with the straps. Despite my apprehension, I was getting excited. Everything Alexandria said was true, I don't look like, or feel like, the same person I was before I walked in to this Salon. Maybe my tastes have changed as well?

I started to take my new shorts off, the underwear I chose, a tight pair of boy shorts, slid down afterwards and I crawled up onto the bed towards Alexandria. She paused as she felt me crawling towards her and I felt a new urge come over me. This wasn't something I was used to feeling, but I knew that I had a power over her right now. I started putting some sway into my hips and bit my lip. "Can I help?"

She blushed a little, nodded and reclined so there was more access. It looked like she had finished fastening it to herself, the dildo standing at attention right above her crotch. I reached over to get a grip of it, when I was pulled into another kiss.

My hand began to stroke up and down and as soon as Alexandria pulled away, I dove downwards. My mouth wrapped around it before my brain caught up with where it was going. A slight fog grew; instincts I didn't know I had guided my to move tongue in different ways, gathering saliva, opening my throat with a technique I had definitely never done before. It felt good. I wasn't overthinking about my job, or if my landlord was going to raise the rent again. I was just blowing this dildo like it was the only thing that had ever mattered to me. And then-

I was pulled off by my hair, "Oh god, sweetie this is so hot, but this is supposed to be about you." I stared at Alexandria, panting, attempting to come back to the present.

She got on her knees and guided me to face away from her. I caught Gwen's eyes as I spun to face the mirror; I forgot she was in the room. She smiled at me and waved a few fingers at me. I didn't feel shame like I expected to, I think my emotions were all tied up with what was about to happen.

Alexandria and I made eye contact in the mirror, and I felt the fingers begin to dance around my entrance. She was putting lube around it, and would slowly work her way inwards. The fog returned, I relaxed and focused on the sensations I was feeling. Soon a finger found its way in and I reflexively tightened up and released a moan. I heard a playful giggle from behind me and looked back into the mirror to see her biting her lip.

Sorotrick
Sorotrick
32 Followers
12