Mountain Loft Salon Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That was the first taste, are we ready for the main course?" I nodded and prepared to brace myself.

It slipped in and my face dropped to the bed. I could feel the fullness inside me in a way I had never imagined. My fingers and were searching for something to do, but just wound up twitching. She seemed to be situating herself, and then I felt the fullness retreating. Those instincts came back and they held me deep in place as a slow rhythm developed.

I... I moaned louder than I ever had in my life and just began grunting as the end of every stroke hit me like a freight train. This was sex! What had I been missing out on this entire time! I felt the strength return to my arms and I began to respond to her thrusts with some of own, encouraging it go deeper & deeper. "Oh my god! Don't ever stop!" I screamed out.

I could somehow feel Alexandria smile, and her rhythm slowed a bit, "Jamie, you so fucking hot right now, but I want to see more of you!" The fullness stopped and my legs were wobbly enough that they dropped my hips. I turned backwards and saw her moving towards her back and beckoning my with one of her long nails. I spun around, leaned upwards and took my top off, tossing it across the room. Sensing what she wanted, I crawled over to her and kissed my way up to her face. I stayed there for a few seconds, but my real objective was elsewhere. I leaned upwards again, and slowly found the dildo with one hand and asspussy with the other. They soon joined and I worked my way into a comfortable position. I made sure to maintain eye contact with Alexandria the entire time, her hands resting on me wherever the could find a spot.

I paused as I felt the connection begin, and then slowly lowered myself. I felt my face moving but had no idea what I looked like. When our legs touched, I righted my eyes and mouth and stared deep into Alexandria's. And then I began to ride.

It was truly life changing. I'm not sure I was ever going to use my penis again! I had the ability to grab it, but I couldn't feel my hands on it, but I could feel the pleasure coursing through it and the rest of my body. It felt like the nerves in my new body were actively in the process of rerouting themselves.

I opened my eyes again and noticed that Gwen has made her way over to us, she was holding my top, I must've thrown it at her in my lust. She opened her robe and was lightly playing herself. I saw her in a new light now, I can't exactly put it into words, but I reached out to her with one of my hands. She grabbed it and brought herself closer to me; our faces inches apart, and then I kissed her. I was still bouncing, but she stayed with my rhythm. The bed moved as she got close enough to completely pull me into herself.

When I finally opened my eyes, Gwen had moved on top of Alexandria. She was cupping my new boobs and I watched as she leaned down to bring a nipple into her mouth. I sucked in some air as she did. My own hands wandered her body and they soon found her cock. She smiled and stood a little taller, nudging ever so close to me. I had slowed down on my bouncing and leaned down enough to take her into my mouth. She gave her moan, and thrust into me a few times before pushing me backwards.

"Jamie, I have something I want you to do for me..." She spoke as she slowly stroked herself with one hand and gripped her own breast with the other. I felt my heart skip a beat as my ears focused entire on the sound of her voice. She continued retreating until I could Alexandria's hand reach out and guide back further. "I want you to ride your girlfriend, I want you to come for your Mistress."

A damn broke in me.

I locked eyes with her as I raised myself up, the peripherals of my vision bouncing all around, but my focus never left her face. Then, I proceeded to reach the most sensitive part of me repeatedly until I felt my orgasm burst through me like a waterfall. I felt like everything was right with the world as I fell backwards and consciousness left me.

--

Gwen

--

I watched the cute, newly christened femboy ejaculate his soul out through his cock and fall backwards, witnessing that was the final straw for me as well as I coated him and Alexandria's stomach with my own orgasm. I moved upwards to allow Alexandria more movement, and worked on extricating Jamie from the dildo, and Alexandria from the harness.

When everything was separated, Alexandria and I cuddled as we looked at Jamie softly sleeping on the other end of the bed. I kissed her on the cheek, "This was a lovely idea. I can tell Jamie is going be very enthusiastic when he wakes up. Why don't we pull him up and get him under the covers with us?"

I could feel how happy that made Alexandria, and she moved to wake him up and reposition himself. "Jamie, sweetie, how are you feeling?"

His eyes didn't even open, but his hand moved with hers as they held each other. "Blissful..."

She kissed him quickly, "Would you like to get under the cover with me and Mistress?"

He nodded, his eyes still closed, and got onto his elbows. They found their way back up to me, and with Jamie in the middle, I threw the sheet over us. I kissed his forehead, "I think we all deserve a little nap after that," and pulled them tight.

--

Jamie

--

A breeze sent a small chill across by body, I scrunched my eyes and noticed the loss of my companions' warmth. I peaked out from my hiding spot, there didn't appear to be anyone else in the room, but I heard some movements nearby. My eyes caught sight of the mirror, and my reflection in it. It brought memories back from before the nap. I blushed at my own actions specifically, how did I know how to do some of those things? And "asspussy"? I didn't say it out loud, I don't know where the word came from, but it felt right. And hot.

A smell wafted throughout the loft, and my stomach gurgled very loudly.

I suppose all of these thoughts were important, but they could wait until after lunch!

12