Pink Juice

Story Info
An unsuspecting man gets tricked and transformed.
22k words
4.42
28.5k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Alright Charlie, see you in an hour.' My last colleague disconnects and I'm alone on a Zoom call in my apartment looking at myself.

'The Batchelor Pad,' my colleague Dean had just called it during the meeting. He got his laugh, but he couldn't see what I could out of frame: a microwave promoted to both oven and kettle. A single window that lets in all the chills and none of the light. A bed that folds out of the wall.

I study myself on the webcam. Slim; too slim, really, and too fresh faced to be taken seriously. Scruffy brown hair and a wispy ghost of a beard. Dark brown eyes underlined with deep bags. Another day in a cheap shirt working for a cheap company. I do data entry; a job that is at once beneath me and apparently the only one I can get.

I disconnect and check my phone. Nothing. I put it down and have a drink of water. I check it again. Still nothing. I don't know what I'm waiting for. My two best friends live abroad in other timezones and I'm too new in town to know anyone else. My family doesn't call, and I don't call them. The less said about that the better.

Time to dress for the outside world I guess. I go to the clothes rail that acts as a wardrobe and select a beige pullover from a range of similar greys and neutral colours. With this office dress code I've become an oatmeal buffet of a person. I promise myself I'll buy something interesting to wear with my next pay packet; not socks though. I don't want to be the wacky socks guy.

I tie my shoes and rise up to slip on my peacoat; at 5'11 I like the way it makes me look taller. As the employee working closest to the office it's apparently my responsibility to walk the 20 minutes door to door to accept delivery of some supplies. So much for a working from home day...

Still, it's a cool, pleasant day for a walk. I buy a coffee to expense later and say good morning to a cat. I ruminate on recent events as I stroll. This had been my life for a few months now. When was something exciting going to happen?

Almost immediately, it seems. As I round the corner onto the main street my eye is drawn immediately to a bright pink truck. Even from this distance I can tell it's a drinks company promotion; the livery tells me that much but the dead giveaway is the enormous model can on its roof: Pink Juice.

That's not why I'm interested though.

Dozens of hot girls line the plaza, all dressed in skimpy shorts and branded polo tops, handing out free samples to walkers by. I relish the idea of even saying hello to one of these girls. I catch myself staring, my gaze is less than subtle as I check them out, mind racing with inappropriate thoughts.

'You going to stand there and drool or come over here and grab a can there, lurker?' Comes a voice. The gaggle of beauties giggle and point at me as I approach one of the more confident girls, possibly the group leader. I try my best not to blush.

'I'm Violet' she says, holding out her hand for a greeting. Up close these women were even more attractive, if that were possible. 'We're offering samples of our new energy drink, a product of the M&R Corporation. This exciting, experimental new drink has been specially designed to give you long lasting energy and keep you hydrated. We are down to one of the last few samples, don't tell anyone but I can give you one of the good ones. Would you like to try it?" She smiles and winks at me. It's almost impossible to think of anything other than saying yes.

'Hi Violet, um, I'm Charlie, nice to meet you.I'm afraid I've just had a coffee, sorry!'

"That's a real shame this one is extra rare. Maybe I could convince you to take it home and trying it when you need a little bump?" A sweet, heartfelt smile; denying her request would likely hurt her feelings.

'Oh, um, sure. Yes, I can take one for later, thanks. Hey, what's the M&R Corporation? Is that like Pepsico?'

'Yes of course." She goes back to the cooler, leaning down to the cooler showing her perfect ass off. I hide my gulp as she hands me a big pink can. It's cold in my hand and slick with condensation, and it's a bright, lurid pink.

'It doesn't have a brand name right now so I'm just calling it Pink Juice, but yeah. M&R is a large corporation that makes many popular beauty and fitness products. It's a big business but we represent the refreshment side of things.'

I inspect the can. It looks strange, and a bit girly if I'm honest, but free stuff is free stuff and I slip it into my bag.

'Oh ok, fair enough, yeah, can't say I've heard of them. If this is a promo do you want me to tweet about it or something?'

'No promotion needed sweetheart. Just enjoy it and come back for more if you like it!'

'Oh really? Right!' I'm flustered, blushing at being called sweetheart. 'Are you guys going to be around for a while then? Suddenly I realise I have a reason to see these sexy women again, all I need to do is drink this and come back with the most basic opinion about it.'

'Oh yes we will be here for a few days. Come back. I would loooooove to hear how it makes you feel!' The chorus of girls in the background giggle.

Oh my god. 'Yes of course!' I know I'm being flirted with to sell a product but that doesn't mean her charms aren't working on me. 'I'll, um, I'll see you tomorrow. Same sort of time?'

'See you tomorrow sweetie! Yes, same timeish!' The promo girls all gather together and are stare at me. Do they think I'm that cute? Hell, if any one of these girls is into me...

***

The rest of the morning goes as predictably as expected. I reach the office, unlock everything, accept the delivery and place it in the storeroom. The pink can of - what did she call it, Pink Juice? - sits on my desk as I do a bit of data entry. It's eye-catching, very much so. I think that was the point. The design features a photographed woman, her mouth slightly open in what I expect was meant to be active exercise but really just looks seductive. Her hair flies away behind her and her neck and shoulder are exposed. A drop of condensation on the can trickles down it. I know it's a coincidence but it's honestly really sexy. I only realise I'm licking the can when I feel the cold metal on my tongue.

I leave, taking my new pink friend with me, pick up some lunch from the deli and I'm back home, almost on autopilot. The can sits next to my laptop as I chew my way through this bland offering. It look so tantalising. I hope it lives up to my expectations...I look for ingredients but there aren't any. I hold it in my hand for just a second. I'm going to taste it soon, and I want to be able to tell Violet what I thought to that first taste.

Crack goes the ring pull.

Fizz go the bubbles.

It's open now, I can hear it fizzing. There's a delicious, bright aroma. There must be something unlike any other drink in there, there even seems to be a faint pink mist floating out of the can...

It's at my lips before I have a second thought. I close my eyes and as I do so I can picture Violet and the other girls smiling, giggling and encouraging me, it's such a vivid image...

The taste is like... pink guava. There's some strawberry, some pear, maybe even some melon. It feels like there might even be something slightly spicy in there too. I can see why it's still in the experimental stage but it tastes pretty good. It's refreshingly cool, and very fizzy.

The thought hasn't even finished crossing my mind before I'm withdrawing the can from my lips, now empty. Wow. Clearly it's better than I thought. If people drink it like I just did it'll fly off the shelves. Very moorish. I remember that old fact/rumour about Coca Cola having cocaine in. They couldn't do that could they?

Anyway, time for work. I do feel energised, it must be said. I feel faintly tingly and my stomach feels a little squirmy, but in a pleasant way. There's a warmth spreading there too. I definitely feel vigorous. I turn my attention to the spreadsheet. Soon there's another one. And another. This is great, I'm tearing through my to do list, and soon enough I'm even doing so literally.

My heart's been beating faster too, and my face has been feeling hot. Not in a worrying way, I just feel a little naughty, I guess. Maybe even horny... My dick has been warmly nuzzling my leg for a little while, come to think of it. Not hard at all, but... definitely interested in something. It's not work. Nobody has ever made a sexy excel doc.

I carry on. Spreadsheet. Email. Spreadsheet. Cock definitely throbbing a bit now. Spreadsheet. Email. Email. Definitely hard now. Why won't it go down? Was it something in the drink? It looked like it was for women after all, is there some gendered supplement that has this effect on men?

Soon a scheduled zoom call with my supervisor, Rachel. I'm very very glad that the call cuts off at the waist because I'm pitching my biggest tent since puberty.

I'm sure she can tell something's wrong, I'm flushed and breathless. I must look ill. I don't feel it at all, but I know what I'll be doing in... checks clock 45 minutes, oh my god.

Email. Email. Spreadhseet. Throb. Throb. THROB. My erection will not subside. It only gets harder, and I even feel a little sticky wet spot of precum beginning to happen. I check it's not come through my trousers, stand up and pull them down to save them. Oh god. I'm so hard. My bellend is weeping arousal and the dark wet patch beggars belief.

Fuck it. I'm clocking off early. I close my work laptop and my cock is in my hand before I even open my personal one. I have to jerk off now. I don't even get to Pornhub - I barely get ten strokes in before I feel it building... building ... oh god. No, I wanted to enjoy this....

I'm consumed by overwhelming lust. I desperately fight off the edge, coming down and controlling my breathing. OK. OK. Breathe. OK. I'm clearly too excited. So I'll be wanking twice tonight then.

Fuck me I need to wank this cum out of me now. The cursor hovers in the search bar. What am I in the mood for? I think to myself. Pussy, comes the reply. Tits and ass and pussy. Horny brain is unhelpful. Focus. Focus. Something I can search for.

I glance over at the can. Does the girl on the front look like she's smiling at me? In the reflected glow of the porn site she looks like Violet...

That's that answered then. Search: pink hair

I fight my orgasm bubbling up again just seeing the thumbnail. FUCK. Pink hair is in fashion at the minute, lots of dye jobs and wigs and all of them on lithe, writhing little sluts. Little sluts who like being watched and showing other people the naughty little things they get up to.

I choose the fourth link, a girl being fucked doggystyle, her partner so turned on he hasn't even bothered to take her panties off. I edge again in the five seconds I have to wait to skip the ad.

It takes about a minute. Only a handful of pumps - literally - before my churning balls contract. Something in my abdomen kicks into gear. I actually gasp out loud. And then my hot sticky white joy is bursting out of me, right over the hand I'd prepared to catch it and over my lap, the chair and the floor. 'OH MY FU-' It is like no other orgasm I've ever had. My entire body is white hot lightning. My ears buzz and my heart skips two beats. Everything I have to give has been shot out of my cock like a thunderbolt.

I pump myself a few more times, biting my lip and groaning as I squeeze out more waves of orgasm from my sensitive dick. More cum drips onto the back of my hand now, and I swear it feels almost tingly..

Breathe. Breathe. I comedown from ecstasy to satisfaction as the slut on the porn video moans and whimpers with every thrust. I look down at the mess I've made. Fuck that's a lot! Much more than normal! And so far!

I look at my dick, expecting to nurse the final tingles of pleasure from my cockhead before cleanup, but I'm surprised to find it still solidly eager and raring to go. It's like I didn't cum at all. My balls, so thoroughly drained, don't ache or anything. I feel like I can easily go again. In fact I want to.

I turn back to the screen, my mind still hazy from orgasm. I close that window and open six or seven more, each time picking girls that look like Violet. This one has her hair, definitely, but this one has an ass like hers, and I'm going to see it for real. This one has tits, though I don't know what hers look like. I imagine them and find myself edging. Fuck! Spreading this fresh wave of precum around my cockhead I settle in for a long night of edging to hot minxes with pink hair.

It's an absolute frenzy. I pound myself ferociously, moaning, groaning and making guttural noises that can't be described. The girls on the screen never let up for a second and neither do I; pumping and pumping to them fucking and being fucked, sucking and being cummed on. And in. Every one of them begs me to lose it but I have energy and stamina like I've never had before. I feel alive with sexual energy, my mind is a cloud of lust but my body wants nothing more than to give every one of these girls my hot load.

It's coming. I can't fight it any more. I don't want to. I grab several tissues this time, I know it's going to be messy and I fucking want it to be. I want it. The girls want it too. I think of Violet. I can almost hear her saying she wants it. "Give it to me!"

Nghghgnnnghghghhhhg

Every part of me pulses and an eruption of pleasure roars across my entire being. I can't see anything. My ears are ringing. My whole body is shaking. My knees buckle and I stumble forwards as blast after blast after blast of my boiling cum surges out of me, each shot as powerful and satisfying as the first. A sound escapes me, a primal word without consonants that means 'YES'

I actually gasp for air like a deep swimmer. Cock still hard and dripping in one hand I have to steady myself with the other. I open my eyes to feel a tear trickle down my cheek. FUCK that was good.

My mind is a lusty fog and I'm lost in it. I look for something familiar. A digital clock reads 11:24 pm. I've wanked away the whole evening, and I don't have a single regret. That was my best sexual experience and it wasn't even with a girl, not directly anyway.

I can barely think, every atom in my body wants me to FUCK someone, or to palm myself to bliss again and again. Fuck that drink is good. I have the stamina. I have the energy. But I don't have the time. I clean up and eat some dry toast in a vain attempt to calm myself down. Will I be able to sleep like this?

A shower cleanses me and washes my naughty juices from me, but my prick finds itself teased by the shower spray. I turn it to cold, thank god that seems to work.

Lying in bed I find myself somewhere between sleep and wakefulness, in a cloudy pink world of no real thoughts at all. When something does materialise it takes the shape of Violet, or one of her giggling friends. My dick throbs a little each time.

I don't remember falling asleep but I do recall the alarm clock rousing me from something that felt a lot like it. My head is still very cloudy - from lack of sleep, surely. I get dressed on autopilot, pack my work bag for the day, force myself to drink some coffee and brush my teeth twice. I feel dazed but in the mirror I looked dynamic and lively. My skin feels flush and even a little tingly. Putting my jacket on I take one last look at the empty can, still on the table. I see the damp stain on the carpet where I'd dabbed away at last night's 'evidence'. I blush and feel a little sheepish, yet I recall vividly how satisfying it had felt, and how much I couldn't wait to do it again.

But I'd have to wait. I had a whole day to get through first. I lock up and head out.

I'm moving slower than usual walking to work, but the excitement of getting closer to the energy drink girls rouses me, and arouses me. As I approaches the group they hoot and holler at me, phrases like 'Hey there hot stuf!f' and 'Aww look at how cute he is!' echo around the plaza, and my brain. Violet emerges from the throng, hushes them and approaches me with a smug smile. 'Rough night hot stuff? How did you like the drink?'

H-hot stuff? She means me! 'Um, yeah, good thanks. Yeah, actually. Yes. Yes it was great. Your drink is great!'

'What did you think about the flavors? Was it easy to drink?'

'Um, yeah, yeah I liked the flavours, yeah.' Why won't my mouth work? She's so hot! 'And I drank it.'

'I'm going to need you to do better than that, silly. Did it give you a lot of powerful energy? Did it give you a rush? Make you excited? Make you feel good?'

Focus, come on boy. 'Um, yes. Yes. I liked the taste, was it guava? It's either that or strawberry and something. Yes, it did give me a lot of powerful energy. Quite a lot in fact. And it felt SO good.' Oh crap, that 'SO good' sounded a bit sexual...

'You nailed it! Pink Guava is the main flavour. There are other juices in there but that's the dominant flavour. Im soooo happy it made you feel good! Would you like another can, sweetie? What's your name?'

'Charlie! My name's Charlie, oh, yes please! Yes! How many do you have?'

'What a sweet name Charlie. I knew a Charlie in grade schoo,l but she was a girl. I suppose that name can go both ways?'

'Oh um, yes it can be short for Charlotte, I guess. It's a pretty name, I like yours too.'

'We only give out one can at a time.' She holds it up, but as I reach out she pulls it away 'Buuuuuut, we really aren't supposed to give out a free second sample. I suppose I can overlook the rules if you're willing to do something for me?'

'Um, well, I'd really like another one, do you not charge for them? How much do they cost?'

'We can't legally Charge for them because they aren't available to the public yet, but perhaps a favour for a favour? We could work something out?' Is she flirting with me? God, this girl could easily make me do just about anything....

'Um, sure, yes please. What do you have in mind?'

'Why don't you beg me for a kiss cutie?'

'...what?'

'All the girls think you're adorable and bet me I could kiss you. But it would be so much more fun for me if you begged for it loudly, so they know it's not a fake.'

'Wha-?! You want me to kiss you?!' Holy fuck I want to.

'Beg nicely and loudly then. Make it believable for the other girls. I'm afraid you have to ask sooo very nicely for it to seem legit!'

I can't believe this is happening. I certainly can't believe what I hear myself saying.

'Please kiss me Violet.'

'Louder.'

'Please kiss me! Please kiss me Violet!'

'I can't hear you!' She can, she's teasing. I like it.

'PLEASE! Please kiss me!'

She smirks as the other girls stare in surprise. She pushes me up against the side of the energy drink truck and gives me a deep and passionate kiss. It's amazing. She takes my entire breath away. She smells like fresh lavender and her lips seem to be hot and soft with excitement. It's the best kiss of my life.

Somehow she hands me the can whilst kissing me. She pulls away with a big, naughty smile. 'Enjoy that second can, I hope to see you tomorrow!' She gives me a tiny wave and a smile that breaks hearts, and pats my butt as I turn to walk away. The other girls all gasp and laugh. I can hear them cat calling as you walk away.

Oh my god.

Ohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygod.

I can still feel her lips on mine, even now as I walk away. I look back - of course - and Violet does a teasing little half wave. Her friends giggle and jeer, but to my shellshocked, post-kiss ears it feels like they're echoing, or somewhere miles away. The ghost of her kiss on my mouth. The memory of her fingertips on my butt. The cold pink can in my hand.

Work snails by. I'm not alone in the office today so the can goes in the bag. I find myself checking on it every hour; precious cargo. I know I want nothing more than to taste its fruity succour and um, experience its effects, but I can't. That can is N.S.F.W.