All Comments on 'Mountain Man'

by dre_jones

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
davidinlacedavidinlace10 months ago

Love this story, very well written and very erotic. Love outdoor nudity ticks all my boxes would love this scenario happening to me , look forward to more of the same xxx

glade4656glade4656over 3 years ago

It was so hot and I could actually taste the hot cum.

txboyalonetxboyaloneover 7 years ago
Sweet Mountain Dreams

What an enjoyable read, believable for the times and well written. Thanks for sharing.

sonofcupidsonofcupidover 7 years ago
good story, great writing

great writing and language.

I agree with bringing the friends who gave Chris the book back, maybe for a 3 some?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I think about this all the time

MMM so hot, love to have this happen to me while camping. Very hot!

gayswallowergayswallowerover 7 years ago
swallow

I love how men just knows how to swallow.

CuriousPeteCuriousPeteover 7 years ago
One HOT story

Really enjoyed that story. It was well-written and quite believable. And of course the sex was hot which is the point anyway. Perhaps a sequel would be in order featuring the friends who gave him the book.

sparktjsparktjover 7 years ago

Beautifully writen. Full of realism, intimacy and the right degree of filth. Just the way I like my gay erotica. Thank you.

denrondenronover 7 years ago
Sexy Story

This is a very hot story. Well written, engaging and very erotic. It make me want to go backpacking in search of a Hot Daddy!

willowview43willowview43over 7 years ago
Wowee!!

That was one hot story. So well written I felt like I was there (wish!!). Had me hard and playing with my cock all the way through.

Curiuos1Curiuos1over 7 years ago
OH daddy...

That was such an arousing story. I could vividly picture everything, especially when he came and you jacked yourself off, beautiful. Only thing better would have been watching from behind a tree!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdre_jones@dre_jones
458 Followers
I am sexually adventurous, bisexual man. I like to write erotica, make new friends, share a fantasy. I occasionally visit the chat and bulletin board sections of Lit. Feel free to contact me. I am always curious, happy to share a fantasy, and welcome your thoughts on my stories.