Mountain of a Mess Pt. 02

Story Info
Cleaning up an accident can be just as fun as making one.
3.2k words
4.57
37.9k
26

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/29/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay, get in the bath tub," I instructed. I unzipped my jeans, dropped them, and kicked them aside.

"What are you doing?" Blake asked, looking a little bewildered.

"I'm going to help you clean up," I told him as I tossed my shirt onto the counter.

"I don't need your help!"

"Well, you said you had an accident like a kid, right?"

Blake was silent.

"So obviously if you can't even hold it and have an accident and end up making a mess of yourself, you're definitely going to need help getting cleaned up."

"Not funny," Blake retorted, stepping into the bathtub.

"Kind of funny," I said. "Come here." I stepped into the bathtub with him, sliding my hands under the hem of his shirt. He shuddered against my touch, but allowed me to lift his t-shirt off over his head. "My man," I murmured, running my hands down his torso. I began to undo his belt while simultaneously kissing along his neck and collar bones.

"Should I get the water running?" he questioned, letting his hand rest on my ass.

"No," I replied, and slowly kissed my way down his neck, chest, and stomach, finally working my way down to the waistband of his briefs where his pants were unzipped. If he already knew, I may as well see how far he'd let me go. To my surprise, he didn't object when I began touching him through the thin fabric, stroking at his flaccid cock.

"Not even a little hard?" I teased, and he scowled.

"I'm standing in my own shit," Blake answered.

"So?" I gently pulled his cock out, flicking my tongue against the tip. Blake inhaled sharply, closing his eyes. He was semi-hard almost instantly. Looking up and studying his expression, I took his growing erection in my mouth. He moaned and steadied himself against the wall with one arm.

"Doesn't everything like...smell...really bad?" he finally asked and looked down at me. It was true, the smell was awful. Judging by the stench alone, he had made a serious mess. I nodded back in reply without removing his cock from my mouth. I slipped my hand around along his hip and to his backside. I waited to see if he'd object—and he didn't—before I let my hand rest over the thick, semi-solid mass that rested in the seat of his briefs. I ran my hands slowly downward, amazed by how much of a mess he had made: it was fairly thick almost all the way down the length of his briefs on the back of his legs.

"Turn around," I instructed, pulling away from his cock long enough to speak. He didn't object and complacently turned around on the spot. His khakis were ruined; a huge, dark stain covered the entire seat of his pants, with a few streaks running down the inner back of the legs. I tugged his pants down and away from his hips slowly, allowing him to step out of them.

"Those are no good," I told him, and pushed them towards the drain.

"I didn't think so," he murmured back, half-laughing.

I admired the new view from the back. The briefs held in a surprising amount of the mess, with very little seeping out from the leg bands. He still had dark streaks on his legs where some of the diarrhea had run down the back, however. I turned him back around, still on my knees, and took his cock in my mouth again.

"Fuck, baby," he hissed, resting one hand on the back of my head. Without asking, I took my right hand and pressed hard against his ass in a downward motion, rubbing his shit against him between his briefs and his skin. To my surprise, he moaned quietly with pleasure. Also to my surprise, his stomach churned loudly and ominously as I did so. I stopped touching him long enough to look up at him.

"Are you feeling okay?"

"No," he shook his head, "I told you my stomach's still all fucked up."

"I'm sorry," I murmured. Before I could say anything else, Blake's hand was in my hair, forcing my head back down on his cock. I lifted my hand back to his ass and squeezed, feeling the thick mess shift against his backside.

"Dirty girl," he moaned loudly as he thrust his hips against my mouth. "You're into that, aren't you?"

I nodded back, swirling my tongue around the head of his cock over and over. I rubbed the palm of my hand back and forth against his ass, loving the feeling of his soft shit working against his skin.

"Does it turn you on?"

I nodded.

"Do you want me to fuck you while I'm still a mess?"

I nodded, but this time I couldn't help but moan. I teased him and sucked on just the head of his cock while my right hand continued working his filth against his skin. Blake groaned in ecstasy and I felt his cock pulse in my mouth—he was getting off to this, too.

"There's a problem, baby," Blake told me, and this time he took my arm and pulled me to my feet. "I'm not feeling good...I have to go again. I don't know what to do..." His faux vulnerability worked, and I desperately kissed at his neck, wanting him more and more. "What do you think I should do? Should I sit on the toilet? Would you keep giving me head while I used the bathroom? Or should I go right here in my pants? I don't know if I can hold it much longer, I might accidentally do it right here..." he ran his hand down my back, over my ass, and between my legs. Blake pushed my now-soaked panties aside and rubbed at my wet entrance.

"Would you like either of those? Or I could do something else..."

"Like what?"

"What if I got down right here, all dirty like this, and took these off, and you got on top of me and fucked me until I couldn't hold it anymore? I would have to try and hold it until I get you to cum..." he told me, murmured quietly in my ear while stroking my pussy. I ground my hips against his hand for friction and whimpered.

"Anything you want," I told him, desperate for something, anything. He slipped two fingers inside of me in one movement, causing me to gasp. As he did so, he let out a sloppy-sounding fart and groaned against my neck.

"You're so fucking wet, baby. This really does turn you on, huh?" Blake observed. "I can't hold it much longer," he forced his fingers inside of me up to his knuckles.

"What do you want to do?" I breathed as I ground my hips against his hand.

"I think I want to take these off..." his voice trailed off as he began to tug at his underwear with one hand. I stopped him, choosing to take the waistband of his briefs and gently tug them down for him. He closed his eyes and leaned his head back, moaning quietly. They clung to the curve of his ass in the back where they were plastered with his shit, but a firm tug broke them free and caused them to sag from the weight, easily slipping away and falling to the floor of the bath tub with a crude "plop."

"Fuck," he hissed, looking down at the damage done to his previously favorite pair of briefs. He had indeed completely loaded them. They were entirely coated in a thick, sticky layer of his own filth, mostly soft, wet diarrhea. Blake turned slightly, attempting to look at the mess left behind on his own body. His ass was equally covered in his own waste, his once pale skin now covered and streaked with his own shit, sticking to him in thick globs. He huffed at the sight.

"What a fucking mess..." he murmured.

"Yeah, what a mess," I agreed in a teasing tone. "How are we ever going to clean you up?" I slid my hand down his back and rested it just above his ass, tapping at his skin with my fingertips. I reached the point where all I could think was 'what the hell are you about to do?' and didn't know if I wanted to move any further. Blake made that decision for me.

"Come on," he said, stepping back, "get down."

"Get down?"

"Yeah, I'm gonna fuck you just like this."

"Blake, I—" I stopped short as he farted loudly, suddenly rubbing at his stomach.

"I'm never eating fuckin' fast food again," he said, massaging his own stomach in pain.

"Do you want to clean up and just lay down? I promise we'll still fuck as soon as you're feeling better." I stepped against him again and placed one hand on his stomach. As desperately as I wanted him, I didn't want him to be uncomfortable.

"Hell no," he replied, bringing his lips against my neck. "All I want is to fuck you right now, just like this." Blake took my hand and moved it over his erection, fully erect and standing at attention. I stroked my thumb over the head, rubbing against the slick precum he was already leaking. The moment was cut short, however, by a sudden burst of crackling and several dull splats. Blake buried his face against my neck, moaning obscenities as he lost control for a moment, accidentally voiding himself onto the shower floor.

"Sorry," he moaned quietly, "I couldn't help it." I responded by tightening my grip on his cock. He threw his head back and groaned loudly, moving his hands to my hips. I pumped him harder and admired the precum that dripped from the swollen head of his cock—proof he was enjoying this dirty endeavor as much as I was.

"You're so hard...You're enjoying this, aren't you?"

"Baby," he practically whined, "I still have to go."

"You're supposed to hold it until after you fuck me, remember?" I teased.

"I don't know if I can hold it." No sooner had he said that than Blake's muscles tensed up and another rancid fart slipped out. "Check and see if it looks any worse, I don't know how we're going to clean this up," he instructed, turning his back to me. Blake braced himself against the wall and bent over slightly, offering a full view of his filthy ass. I resisted the urge to touch myself as I looked on at him.

"Uh huh," I murmured thoughtlessly, entranced by the sight of my wildest fantasy coming to life. Without warning, Blake farted again, but this time thick, messy diarrhea seeped from between his cheeks, dripping onto the floor. His stomach churned audibly, and I was beginning to wonder how much longer he was going to be able to hold out before he made another huge mess; with the garbage we had been eating on this road trip, it could be pretty bad.

"Down, get down on the floor," Blake moaned, turning to face me again. I obeyed, sinking onto my knees in front of him. "No, lay back," he instructed. I shifted, expecting him to come down with me, but he didn't. I kept myself propped up on my elbows. "I can't believe I'm indulging your dirty, fucked-up little fantasy," he said, and that mischievous smile was back on his face. "Will you indulge mine?"

"Anything you want," I breathed, gazing up at him. He didn't reply, he just grinned. My interest was piqued; Blake was into a few things—he liked when I called him daddy from time to time, he loved outdoor sex—but earlier he had mentioned a 'dirty' fantasy. How bad could it be compared to this? He steadied himself as he stood over me, legs apart, one hand on his cock. I realized what he was about to do half a second before he did it; he relaxed and let himself go, allowing himself to piss on my stomach. It took all the willpower I had not to cry out with excitement. I moved myself so that his stream was spraying onto my pussy, and he grinned.

"Fuck! Fuck, that's good! Good girl," he praised. "Would you put it in your mouth? Are you okay with that?" I let my actions speak for themselves as I scrambled onto my knees, his warm, golden stream soaking my stomach and tits as I moved. With a moan, Blake adjusted himself so that he was aiming at my now open mouth. I happily took it, allowing him to release his salty, hot urine directly into my mouth. I used my hand to direct his stream back onto my tits as I swallowed the first mouthful.

"You like that?" he practically moaned, redirecting himself back to my mouth. I nodded eagerly and let him finish pissing in my mouth as his stream died down. The last bit dripped onto my breasts, running perfectly down the center. "That was a good girl," he told me.

"Anything for you," I answered. I licked the head of his cock and sucked gently at it, looking him in the eyes as I cleaned up the last bit of his piss.

"Any chance you gotta pee? It's been a few hours, so..."

"Do you want me to?"

"Yeah, hell yeah," he said almost immediately, before adding, "that is, only if you want to."

"How do you want me to do it?" I asked as I ran one hand along his jaw.

"Get on top of me," Blake instructed, re-positioning us yet again. He moved us so that I was straddling his waist and my soaking entrance was only inches from the head of his fully erect cock. Looking down, I realized a good bit of his shit has smeared along the tile of the tub and his inner thighs, making more of a disgusting, delightful mess.

"Like this?" I asked, already beginning to allow my muscles to relax.

"Just like that," he answered. Without further hesitation, I let myself go and began to relieve myself over his cock. It felt so damn good! I hadn't gone since we got to the park, so my stream was steadily rushing over his cock and balls, running onto the porcelain tile of the bathtub.

"Fuck!" Blake threw his head back moments after my stream started soaking him. He grabbed on to the edge of the bathtub with one hand and gripped at the wall with the other. "Fuck, fuck, holy fuck," he repeated over and over, reopening his eyes to watch me. "Here," he adjusted himself, attempting to lay back entirely in the bathtub with me still on top of him.

"On your face?"

"Yeah, yes please. Please," he could barely form a coherent thought. He laid back and I steadied myself over his face, but not before making sure to pee all over his stomach and chest as he moved. Blake groaned in pure ecstasy as my stream hit his mouth while I crouched over his face. He tilted his head, intentionally getting it in his beard and on his lips. He moved so that I ended up pissing all over the lower half of his face, which he loved. After a few seconds, he brought his mouth to my pussy, stroking at my clit with his tongue and eagerly swallowing my piss until I was done and my legs were shaking with pleasure.

"Did you like that?" I managed to ask. He hummed a response as he continued working on my clit, now stroking his cock with his free hand. We were both soaking wet with the other's urine, and it was an absolutely amazing feeling. He flattened his tongue against my pussy in one broad motion, licking me clean from our previous endeavor. I couldn't take it, and without asking, I switched around so that we were in a sixty-nine position.

"Baby, don't. It's gross down there," he objected. I looked at the damage done to the area where our legs had formerly been; his soiled clothing lay discarded by the drain, and his previous 'accident' had been smeared along the floor and onto his calves. I loved it. I didn't respond to him, I simply began working on his cock instead. Blake didn't object any further, but he did let out a cry of pleasure when I started sucking hard on the head of his throbbing erection. I rubbed at his balls with my left hand, taking note that some of the shit had been forced forward in his underwear and gotten on his balls and between his legs, only making me want him more. I ran my fingers along the dirty area, admiring the feeling. I was on the verge of orgasm now from the combined pleasure of Blake's onslaught with his tongue and the accumulated pleasure of the entire event.

I deepthroated him the whole way down to the hilt, gagging on his significantly above-average girth. As I did so, his stomach growled without warning and I felt his muscles tense up. Blake pulled his face away to speak.

"Hey, move. I have to go again," he instructed. I didn't listen, I just slid his cock down my throat again. "Move, move, I can't hold it!"

I pressed my hips down against his face and silenced him. Rather than objecting, he let out a muffled moan of pleasure and dug his fingers into my thighs on either side of his face. His muscles tensed again as he tried to hold off on the mess that he knew was inevitably coming. Blake arched his back slightly and opened his legs wider, and I took advantage of this to slip one hand around to his messy backside, squeezing at his ass. Unable to hold it anymore, a sudden spurt of hot diarrhea squirted out of him, pooling on the tile between his cheeks. His nails sunk into my thighs and he sucked on my clit harder—I was practically seeing stars.

"Don't stop!" I pleaded. My legs were shaking and the world was going white as my first orgasm hit me with full force. I moaned around his cock, barely able to hold myself up. Blake's cock throbbed in my mouth, both of us on the verge of cumming. I finished before he did, and in the heat of the moment, still exhilarated from the high, I ran my fingers along his skin and between his ass cheeks. He let out a yelp of protest, but was already on the brink of orgasm—and there was no stopping. I circled my finger around his hole, rubbing against the hot, sticky filth that coated the area. As expected, the slight pressure caused him to lose control again and soft, messy shit spilled out against my teasing hand. I timed it perfectly; right as he started to cum, I prodded my finger against his asshole and pressed in just the tip. With that, Blake dug his fingers into my flesh and filled my mouth as he released his load. His head fell back against the tub for a moment and I could feel his chest rising and falling as he panted. His body twitched as I licked his cock clean, teasing his now tender area.

"You think that's funny?" Without warning, Blake pushed me over and sat up on his knees, a position that I mirrored.

"I don't know what you're talking about," I answered coyly. Though he was trying to look serious, I could see the fire in his eyes. He wasn't done, not even close. Thankfully, neither was I.

_______

To be continued!