Mountaintop Ultimatum Pt. 04

Story Info
An erotic fantasy comes to life in a swingers club.
3.1k words
3.42
3.1k
5

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/16/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A lot has happened over the last year or so, but I am glad to report that my wife and I are still married. Our relationship has grown stronger since she told me that she wanted to separate in April of 2018. Ever since the trip to the mountains One thing that has kept creeping into conversations has been the fantasy of someone watching us have sex. Or even possibly another male joining in for my wife's pleasure so that brings us to the next chapter.

Part 4 - The club

Due to my line of business I constantly work out-of-state. In my time with my current employer, I have lived and worked in 5 different states, all while maintaining my permanent home where my wife and our two young children stay. Currently I am working just outside of Charlotte, NC which is a little over 600 miles away from my permanent home. I am able to travel home once a month for an extended weekend which is normally Thursday-Monday.

I was preparing to travel home in the spring of 2019, and I was searching for flights that were conducive to my travel schedule. During my search I had concluded that flying into the nearest major city was the most economical since the large international airport was much cheaper to fly in and out of than a smaller regional airport. All of a sudden, I remembered that the large city had a few swingers clubs. I actually worked directly next door to one of them many years ago when I working on at a high-rise building project. A quick google search revealed that only one of the clubs remained open for business. It is actually a multi-city business with clubs in several other major U.S. cities.

I went to their upcoming events page and I found that there was an event scheduled for the weekend that I was to be home. The event was called "Pantyless Fridays", and the details showed that if a female comes pantyless then she gets a discount on the door admission. There were very few other details provided, but further google searches revealed that the club was highly recommended by members of the swinger's community, and it maintained a very discreet profile with its clientele.

I very casually presented this to my wife in a private message on social media. I sent her a screenshot of the event flyer. She pretty much instantaneously called me on the cell phone. Much to my surprise, she was calm and collective, and intrigued by the idea. By the end of the phone call I found myself booking a flight, a hotel room reservation, and a couples entry fee into the club for the so-called Pantyless Friday for the following weekend.

The next weekend came quickly. My wife and I were both eager and nervous at the same time. I flew in on Thursday night, and on Friday afternoon we dropped our daughters off at their grandparent's house to spend the night. We had about a ninety-mile drive to the city where the club is located so we got on the road mid-afternoon. We brought some clothes to wear to the club, toiletries, and clothes for the day on Saturday.

We decided to go ahead and eat dinner as soon as we arrived to the city. We dined at a small privately owned seafood restaurant and had a very pleasant meal. As dinner ended, we decided to get ready for the evening. I drove us to our hotel and checked us in at the front desk. I had reserved a nice room with a king-sized bed, and a large walk-in shower. The room was exceptionally comfortable and spacious as well, but the view from the 5th floor was mediocre at best.

I showered first, and then my wife took a bath. I relaxed on the bed since I knew she would be a little bit in the bath. My wife was taking her time meticulously shaving her private area to ensure no hairs or stubble remained. She was completely smooth when she completed her bath. She exited the bathtub and lathered herself with lotion and sprayed her favorite body spray before wrapping herself in a towel and exiting the bathroom.

I was already dressed by this time as the better part of 30min had passed since her bath had begun. I was wearing a polyester polo style short sleeve shirt, a nice pair of dark blue jeans, and a pair of square-toed cowboy boots. I was pretty confident in my appearance, plus the cowboy boots make me just over 6'0" when I wear them.

My wife dropped her towel and put on her favorite see-through lace bra covered by a red blouse, black knee length skirt, and 4-inch heels. Her makeup was minimal as she has excellent complexion and doesn't need much at all. She normally wears a little eye liner, some eye shadow, and lip gloss. She never wears foundation and very rarely wears blush.

I used my phone to order us an Uber ride to the downtown area where the club was located. Soon my phone alerted me that the driver was arriving so we gathered out last few things together before leaving the room. I almost forgot but the club was a BYOB facility but they do staff a bartender to serve drinks. They do provide mixers or water free of charge. So along the way I asked the driver to stop at a liquor store so I could buy a bottle of bourbon for my wife and I to share. I found a bottle that we both like, and we were on our way again.

We arrived at the club and introduced ourselves to the hostess. Once confirmed that we had purchased tickets, we were given our armbands and taken on a tour of the facility by the hostess. There were already a several dozen of people in the club, and from what I could see it was a pretty even mix of men and women. The downstairs was mostly large dance floor area, a rectangular bar area for about 25 people, and ample lounge style seating on all of the perimeter walls. A DJ stand was placed in the corner where loud club type dance music was being played from.

The hostess then took us upstairs but first we were screened by a guard at the base of stairs. He looked at our armbands, and allowed us to pass. Come to find out, single males are not allowed upstairs without being invited. Evidently the armband colors signify who is a new member, couples, and singles. There is a different color for each category.

We got out of the stairwell, and to my right I saw a group of people standing and watching something. At first all I could is movement, but the hostess guided us that way. This was the least private area of the upstairs. It was for the exhibitionists, and the movement I could see was a young slender built female being fucked reverse cowgirl by a guy who was sitting on a red couch. In front of the girl was another naked male who was rubbing the girls clit at the same time. The young girl was clearly enjoying the moment. I looked at my wife, and she was blushing, and not even looking in their direction anymore.

We continued the tour and were shown the viewing areas for the people who like to be watched from behind one-way glass, and then the private areas. The private areas were a small room with a queen-sized bed, and not much more than that. At the door opening there was a solid white curtain as well as a sheer curtain. We were told that couples who didn't mind people watching would use the sheer curtain, but for privacy the solid white curtain was also available.

This concluded our tour, and we were led back downstairs to compete our check in process. Our guide took the bottle of bourbon I had bought to the bar, and gave it to the bartender. A label was put on it with my name on it to identify it as mine. I asked the bartender to pour me a drink of bourbon with a splash on coke, and I my wife wanted on with sprite. We retrieved our drinks and went to one of the lounge areas to sit.

My wife was nervous/guilty/anxious all in one. She quickly began drinking her cocktail to calm her nerves. I on the other hand was calm, yet excited. Neither of us were really sure of what we were hoping for or intending to let happen. A good deal of time passed by, and a few drinks were consumed during that time. My wife's demeanor definitely changed after the alcohol took its effect. She became much more content with her surroundings, and she even suggested that we go back upstairs and look around.

We went upstairs but there wasn't any real action going on. I mean a few people we in the viewing rooms with the one-way glass, but it was dark and you couldn't see much. We pretty much just slowly meandered through the 2nd floor for a few minutes. It was much quieter on the 2nd floor so it was nice to be able to talk without raising your voice.

My wife needed to use the restroom so she went into the women's room. Suddenly, a dark headed woman who was in her mid-50s or so approached and started to talk to me. Turns out she and her husband were there together, and she was looking for another female to join them. I knew my wife was not at all interested in being with another woman, so I quickly tried to end the conversation. Unfortunately, my wife arrived back to my side quickly, and the woman asked her if she was interested. I initially thought my wife was going to react in a much sterner and more disgusted look, but she was very polite about it. She thanked the woman, but said she wasn't interested.

The woman left, and we had a chuckle because my wife was hit on by another woman. I guess that's more common than a couple looking for another man to join them. We found ourselves going back downstairs for another round of drinks. Once seated back on the lounge seats we began to chat and then make out. It was very passionate and it seemed like my wife was getting turned on. My wife was sitting to my left but she was turned and facing me so she was sitting sideways on the couch. Her right leg was on the couch but her left was on the floor. As wee kissed my right hand founds its way onto her inside of her left thigh. Instantly I could feel the heat emanating from between her legs.

I knew she didn't wear panties, as that was the theme for the night. We continued to kiss and my hand crept higher and higher up her thigh until the knuckle of my middle finger brushed across her already wet labia, and she responded my biting my lower lip and moaning softly into my mouth. We kept kissing and soon I had two fingers buried inside of her stroking in and out. I stopped kissing her just before she came for the first time, and my wife had a deep sense of passion and pleasure in her eyes. I kissed her again, and after her orgasm I kept fingering her, but a much slower pace.

I looked to my right, and I noticed that at some point two other men had sat down and they were staring directly at us. They could see my wife's pussy while I fingered her because her skirt at worked its way up as she climaxed the first time.

My wife noticed the gentlemen also, but didn't pay him much mind because a second orgasm was building inside of her. My wife reached down and grabbed my wrist. I had already begun to speed up my rhythm and she was thrusting her hips, but she took control of my fingers and began to pushed my fingers deeper and deeper into her soaking wet pussy covering my fingers and hand with her juices. Her climax ended, and she stood up but never let go of my wrist. She guided me back upstairs, and into one of the small private rooms.

In the blink of an eye I was laying on my back, my naked wife on top of me straddling my face, and my tongue was buried into her hot and steamy pussy lapping up her juices. She grabbed my crotch and my cock was straining within the confinements of my boxer shorts and blue jeans. I began to take off my pants, but stopped instantly by the surprising site of hands touching my wife's breasts. They were coming form outside the sheer curtain. I guess in the haste of going into the room we forgot to close the curtain....or did we?!?!

One was a male's hand and the other was a female hand. My wife was riding my face, my tongue was diligently working her clit, and two people were massaging my wife's breasts.....I was in heaven. With my left hand I began to pull my rock-hard cock from inside my boxer shorts, and stroke it slowly. I guess my wife gained sense of what was happening and she noticed the female hand on her breast, and instantly removed it. Then all of a sudden, the male hand was gone as well.

My wife continued riding my face though, and I continued to lick her pussy. Suddenly, inside the curtain a cock appeared. It must have been at least 8" in length and with girth. The man's hand appeared again, and it guided my wife's hand to the cock which she began to stroke. My wife was getting more and more wet by the second. Her head was on the wall of the room next to the door opening.

The man had begun to massage her breasts again, and my wife continued to stroke his cock with her right hand. She sat back for second and looked down at me, as to seek my approval for what was happening. I nodded, and she took the strange mans 8" cock into her mouth, and at the same time she repositioned herself onto my face. The movement placed her pussy opening directly in line with tongue. Instead of her licking her clit, I was now plunging my tongue as deep as possible into her, and rubbing her clit with my nose. My wife came in my mouth and moaned onto the strangers cock. The mans seed erupted into her mouth, and just as fast it appeared, it was gone. I only remember hearing him say "thank you".

Immediately after he was gone my wife came to realization of what had happened. She sat on the edge of the bed in silence, and she cried. Then she got mad! Within minutes we were dressed, had gathered our personal belongings, recovered the bottle of bourbon from the bartenders, and were wooshed away from the club by an Uber driver. It was nearly 2a.m. and we were both silent the entire 15min ride back to the hotel.

We exited the Uber and I tipped the driver. In those few seconds my wife disappeared. I looked all over for her, but she was nowhere to be seen. I entered the hotel lobby, and went straight to our hotel room after determining she wasn't outside. I found her in the shower crying. I tried to console her but it was no use. She wasn't just mad at herself, but she was mad at me too because I took her there, and allowed her to do that with/to another man. After what seemed like at least a half hour my wife exited the bathroom and slipped into bed. She was still naked, upset, and still very intoxicated. Sex was not on her mind though, but it was mine.

I showered and brushed my teeth. I struggled to keep from just getting myself off in the shower, and I left the bathroom with a still erect cock. My wife was asleep and laying on her stomach. Her left leg was hiked up high, and I knew she was still naked. I turned off the lights in the room except for a small lamp beside the bed. I knew if I was going to have any chance at getting off, I would have to get her aroused somehow.

I slipped under the sheets of the king-sized bed but I did not lay down. Instead, I crawled on top of my wife, and with one slow movement I licked her from the top of her ass crack all the way to her clit. Her pussy was still moist, and hot from the action an hour prior, and she tasted amazing. I continued licking her slit, and soon her hips were swaying slowly.

From underneath me I felt her right knee bend and her leg start to raise toward her hip. I repositioned myself, and was eating her out from behind. I was plunging my tongue into her, and my nose was touching her asshole. As her climax neared her pussy began to pulsate, and her asshole clinched on the tip of my nose. She came, and a stream of creamy white opaque liquid began to run out of her as to which I eagerly lapped and cleaned from her clit.

I mounted my wife from behind, guided the head of my cock to her cunt, and buried all 6" of it inside of her. I grabbed her hips and thrusted my raging hard cock inside of her as deep as I could, and as fast as I could. My intent was to fuck her just like this all night if I could. Soon she was orgasming again, and my own was near. She whispered to me, "don't cum in me tonight" for some reason. I complied, and just before I pulled out shooting my massive load onto her ass, and her lower back. Some of my seed even went up to her shoulder blades.

To avoid any further messes, I quickly gathered one of the used towels from the bathroom, and cleaned us both up. I threw the towel onto the floor in the corner of the room, and snuggled up to my wife's naked body before almost instantly falling asleep. Shortly after though I awoke and my cock was hard. I fingered her again to wake her up, fucked her again, came on her ass and back again, cleaned up and fell back asleep.

In total I had 5 orgasms before we left the hotel at noon. We drove home, and had a pretty rough day. It was hot, and humid, and we both had massive hangovers!

- To be continued