My Hot Wife’s Coming Out Party Pt. 01

Story Info
Fate Turns Hot Wife’s 1st Stranger-Fuck Into Wild Foursome.
3.5k words
4.39
45.7k
56

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My Hot Wife's Coming Out Party -- Part I

By John Callden

Author's Note:

The story you are about to read is loosely based on an actual incident. Several names and details have been changed to protect the far-from-innocent.

PROLOGUE

She'd been excited about this trip for weeks. We both had. This wasn't just any weekend we were spending in Manhattan without the kid. This was the weekend. The one we'd talked about for months. Vee's Hot Wife "coming out" party, so to speak.

It was the occasion of my wife's 30th birthday -- a big day for most women, and certainly worthy of my big birthday presents. Two nights at the fabulous (but snooty) Plaza Hotel were only the beginning. I added "West Side Story" and "Rain" Broadway matinees, dinner at a 5-star restaurant each night and tickets to see one of her all-time favorite bands at the Beacon Theater on night one.

But the greatest gift by far was reserved for this night, night two. Being "shared" had always been a fantasy of hers, and tonight we would bring it to life -- hopefully in high fashion.

The Plan: Vee would wear her sexiest (but not sluttiest) outfit and drink her favorite white wine while sitting alone at the hotel bar. And not just any hotel bar, but the world-famous Oak Room Bar. The same bar where Cary Grant was kidnapped in "North By Northwest" and drunken billionaire "Arthur" Bach wined and dined his hookers. And, if all goes as planned, the same bar where my hot wife will seduce just the right drink-buying gentleman to take upstairs for a night of wild fucking.

And, as if that weren't enough -- Adding to the excitement will be me watching her do her sexy cheating wife thing at the bar from my seat at the tables. And, hopefully, playing a role in, and perhaps even videotaping, the erotic goings-on 3 flights up.

ACT I

So there we were, back from a great Tribeca Grill dinner and taking a breather in our Central Parkview suite at just after 9PM on that warm September night in 2010. Vee was doing a final prelaunch outfit assessment as she checked her reflection in the bedroom mirror.

"How do I look?"

I was standing close behind her, really close, with my arms around her slim waist, my eyes also consuming the gorgeous vision in the mirror. And my nose was loving the faint yet familiar scents of her shampoo, her soap, her deodorant, her toothpaste and just a hint of her favorite sexy perfume.

"Scrumptious," is the word that popped, and it was no lie.

At age 30, Vee had actually improved upon her sexual allure since first catching my eye, so many years ago. She wasn't thin, but nor was she fat. She was what guys often referred to as "built." Built upon a medium-tall frame with shapely though not particularly long legs, a great ass, a thin enough waist, and full C-cup tits to die for. Add a pretty face, a contagious smile, long dark hair, and a taste for the bizarre, and you've got the head-turner I'm lucky enough to call my wife.

"Happy hunting," I added with not a drop of sarcasm, just a comforting grin and a light tap on that fabulous butt.

She returned my reflected smile and added a wink, then turned and kissed my cheek.

"I'm nervous as hell," she admitted, grabbing her half-full wine glass and downing it in one smooth motion.

"Don't be. You know I've got you covered," taking the empty glass from her and kissing her forehead. Truth be told, my nerves were at Defcon-3 too.

She gave me a reassured, sexy grin and kissed the air in my direction. After quickly rechecking her look in the mirror, the birthday girl headed for the door and her fantasy's opening act.

ACT II

I gave Vee the 15-minute head-start I'd promised before trudging downstairs toward the 100-yr-old wood and glass saloon. Walking into the smaller and darker than expected barroom, it was obvious right from the jump that this was not a pick-up bar, at least not one fitting the typical mold. The age-range was remarkably wide. There were tables seating young yuppie-types and just as many filled with much older, post-theater types. And the bar and SRO crowds were an amalgam of anybody's guess. Most of the men wore jackets and all of the women were decked out in their best Saturday night garb -- sexy yet sophisticated.

I spotted Vee sitting at the bar, quarter-full glass of wine in hand and listening to a well-dressed chap with too many teeth in his mouth standing beside her and making his play. She looked fan-fucking-tastic.

The place was pretty packed, but I managed to score a small table-for-two directly across from the bar. That meant I'd actually get to see and somewhat hear Vee's game as I sipped my Stoli martini. And my first takeaway was Choppers striking-out and returning to his laughing buddies at a large and loud table downstream from mine.

Scoping the room for potential Vee bulls, I noticed, instead, a striking woman, blessed with a subtle Pacific-island beauty, standing just steps away. She was laughing and exchanging vapid pleasantries with a small group of the early Saturday evening revelers. She noticed me noticing her and shot me a wink while continuing to speak with her small but evidently enamored audience. Meanwhile, over her shoulder I noticed that Vee had already attracted another suiter, who was in the process of having her glass refilled.

Vee's body language made obvious her attraction to the tall, athletic-looking dude, whose warm smile and eager eyes told anyone paying attention that the feeling was quite mutual. I knew from the familiar sparkle in her eyes, and her flirtatious arm-touching as she laughed at his most-likely stock corny lines, that this was the guy she wanted to fuck tonight. This was really going to happen. My wife was going to fuck a stranger she picked up in a bar. For just a second, I hoped I was really ready for this. It passed ....

"Friend of yours?" It was the stunning chick who'd been holding court near my table, now standing a mere foot away. I could smell the delightful flowery shampoo-residual emanating from her nearly waist-length jet-black hair.

"What makes you think ...."

"I saw you two nod to each other across the room. It wasn't the kind you throw a stranger. Anyway, so happens that's a good friend of mine she's flirting with."

"I'm Mike." After a quick peek confirmed that Vee was doing just fine and her glass was once again full, I motioned to the empty chair and offered, "Want to give your feet a break, beautiful?"

Sometimes shit just falls into place perfectly.

Turned out she was a Canadian PR Rep, currently working for the Toronto Blue Jays. She (we'll call her Hay-Z) was in town with a group of the ballclub's crew, prepping for the following day's game against the Mets (or maybe the Yankees, who gives a shit?). According to Hay-Z, her "good friend" was actually one of the Toronto players, but I was never 100% sure she wasn't stroking me. Still, we've always referred to him as Baseball Boy, looking back, and may as well do so here (or BB for short).

After the waitress refreshed both of our drinks, Hay-Z took a sip and began breaking my balls:

"Wanna call them over?"

That wasn't quite the plan, of course.

"It might be more fun to watch this play out." After weighing my options, I offered her a high-altitude overview of what we were up to.

"That's hot." Good answer. Remember, this was back around the time when Paris Hilton made that inane phrase popular. Besides -- it was.

I checked Vee's progress and was surprised to catch her staring back at me with her signature smile and wink. I wasn't sure what she'd made of the Asian beauty sharing my table, but hoped the smile I returned translated to the "everything's cool -- proceed as planned" I had intended.

Meanwhile, the ballplayer took the opportunity to give her the once-over. Even at this distance, I noticed his smile widen as his eyes moved from her lovely face and long dark hair to her fabulous tits, which moved and bounced freely beneath her tight white cotton top, without the encumbrance of a brassiere. That was my idea -- Vee's "full-C" cans and highly-responsive nipples turn heads even when she's wearing underwear. BB was gazing upon those beauties sans bra, so I'd lay 10 to 1 his pants were getting tighter, much tighter.

Suddenly, he noticed Vee had turned her head back in his direction and quickly refixed his eyes to hers. They both smiled, he somewhat bashfully, she, somewhat seductively.

"Oooh. She is yummy.," Hay-Z must have been following the back-and-forth stares as one does a tennis ball at the US Open. Then, out of nowhere, "I see you're wearing your ring. Is she?"

"Shit yeah -- that makes it "hotter" for all 3 of us. He's banging a married woman; she's getting railed by strange cock ..."

"And you?"

"I'm getting hard just looking over there and thinking about it."

"So you are," she had moved her chair from directly across from me to right next to me, and was eyeballing the tent growing under the table. Suddenly, her hand was in my lap, and the intoxicating smell of her hair was, once again, in my nose. This was off-script and beyond all expectations. As her hand cupped first my balls, then my cock, over my pants, she leaned over and discreetly licked my ear, whispering directly into it, "Looks like your lovely wife and my horny buddy are hitting it off just fine." She then rolled her tongue into my ear and completed the thought, "so what's our next move?"

I turned my eyes toward the bar just in time to see Vee put her left hand around the back of BB's head and pull him in toward her for a deep, deep kiss. This was the green-light signal -- they'd be headed upstairs at any moment. Good thing -- I doubt the next act would have gone over well in this particular venue. Wait - Our next move? ("Casablanca" anyone?).

"Let me get back to you on that. Meanwhile ..." I motioned to the nearest waitress, then pointed to both of the empty glasses wasting time on the table. I needed a chance to work out the many possibilities fate had just unexpectedly dumped in my lap, so to speak.

Looking not at me, but at the fine-looking couple now headed toward the lobby, Vee's hand holding and rubbing her catch's muscular upper arm, Hay-Z asked:

"So you're gonna just sit here and drink while they go upstairs and fuck? I thought this was all about your threesome."

Then, it clicked. "Oh. What about me, right?"

Now I looked at the retreating happy couple and nodded toward the taller, "You two ....?"

"We really are just Pals. We tried fucking a long time ago, but he's too big for me." She probably saw the start that gave me.

"Listen, I'm not too boo-coo in the cootchie department, get me?" I think I did.

"Besides," she continued, " I usually prefer something I can put my tongue into rather than my lips around. But I'm a team player, if you know what I mean."

She smiled and gave my balls another pinch while I took that one out for a drive around my cerebral cortex.

Still uncertain where this was going, I spilled most of the plan Vee and I had strung together. The signal I just received meant that Vee had cleared all hurdles. She was taking BB upstairs to fuck his brains out. Best of all -- he was cool with the idea of her husband getting back to the room later-on for a 3-way. Holy shit!

Now all I needed to do was to figure out what I could possibly do with this unforeseen tight-pussied bisexual island beauty.

One thing I knew for sure -- I'd better send a lot more wine and Stoli up to room 314.

ACT III

It was no accident that I had booked us a mini-suite -- essentially a huge main sitting room with a connected bedroom and common bath. The layout offered no possible line-of-sight between the suite's door and the bedroom door, which was perfect for this evening's festivities.

The simple plan was for Vee to bring her playmate into the well-lit bedroom, turning off the lights to the main room behind her. This would allow me to quietly enter the suite from the hall and, sitting on the large sofa, have a complete view of everything going on in the king-sized bed, especially through the 50X lens on my new Sony digital video recorder.

As I entered the dark suite and quietly closed the door behind me, I was thrilled to see that all had gone according to plan. I heard soft voices coming from the well-lit bedroom, and slowly and quietly made my way over to the sofa, like someone arriving late to a movie.

As I made myself comfortable, I was surprised to see an empty bed. I had to slide quite a distance to the left to see BB sitting on the side chair and Vee sitting in his lap, her back to his front. Both were, for the most part, still dressed. His hands were cupping and kneading her tits over her white blouse and her right hand was reaching backwards and rubbing his cock and balls through his pants. Their mouths were locked together and once I put the viewfinder to my eye for a closeup, I saw that their tongues were dueling feverishly in their mixing saliva.

As I watched, Vee disengaged from the lip-lock and did a little twist and drop move, placing her on her knees between his legs. Her hand somehow continued to work his cock through his pants without a moment's interruption.

"Ohhhh, do I want to suck that big cock," she implored, as he pulled his open shirt off while she quickly undid his belt with both hands, unsnapped his pants at the waist, and pulled his zipper down. This freed her to pull his pants down to his ankles and him to step out of them, while Vee's hands made for his chest and boxer/briefs for a playful inspection. In my closeup view, I saw the look of delight on my wife's face as she moved her hands up and down his mostly naked body, teasingly tickling his inner thighs and nut-sack on each sweep. As tickling turned to caressing, his cock continued to grow and stiffen, and she widened her hand-stance to include it in her gentle rubbing. This made it rise and rise until it had stretched his Jockey's to their limit, pitching a remarkably tall tent, which widened Vee's horny smile. She was obviously quite pleased with her choice.

Vee began pulling the waistband down with her teeth, slowly and teasingly exposing the length of his cock an inch at a time. Her hazel-blue eyes grew wider with each inch she revealed as she paused for a dramatic second each step of the way. When the waistband finally reached cock's end, she gave it one final tug, unleashing her long, thick play-toy which popped out and up, and after a few wobbles back-and-forth, finally stood at attention as its balls fell free. Vee immediately grabbed the still-growing cock at the hilt with her left hand and cupped his big dangling balls with her right.

And then, for the first time ever, I watched as my wife slowly took another man's cock into her mouth. I literally caught douche-chills watching her licking, kissing and sucking what had to be 9 or 10" of thick hard cock while playing with the ballplayer's balls and mixing slurping sounds with moans to amplify the thrill her mouth was giving him.

As I watched close-up, she switched to gently sucking his manscaped balls while juking his big banana-sized cock, then laid her tongue against the underside of his shaft and licked all the way up and down. My wife then did something with that big cock I'm not sure she'd ever done with her husband's -- She put the shaft in her mouth sideways, then moved her head slowly left and right to each extreme as BB moaned approvingly.

This continued a few minutes until she spotted a drop of dew forming on its head and slowly and sensually licked his pre-cum off while looking directly into the ballplayer's eyes.

"Mmmmm. You taste soooo good," she moaned, still holding his eyes with hers, once again working her lips up and down his shaft while rubbing and teasing his balls. The look on his face as he watched my Vee worshipping his cock expressed nothing short of ecstasy.

"Cum in my mouth," she urged softly, "so I can swallow it all." Shit -- I was the one about to explode. It took all my willpower not to rub one out right then and there . I had no idea how things would play when Hay-Z knocked on the door a half-hour or so from now. But I did know it would indeed be hot, and I didn't want to risk coming up soft, having recently shot my load.

"I can never cum ... . from just a BJ," BB advised slowly.

With that, Vee lifted her head up high, opened wide, and surrounded his cock with her soft wet lips. I watched, amazed, as she bobbed her head deliberately up and down, each time taking just a bit more of his throbbing cock deeper into her mouth.

"That feels amazing," the ballplayer cooed, as he worked his long fingers through her long dark hair.

"Ummmmmmmm," she replied on the next downstroke, this time taking most of his cock into her mouth and throat and literally startling her husband in the process. Just a few bobs later, she was lifting her head all the way up, enough to lick its head, then making his cock completely disappear deep into her throat. She repeated this move for another minute or two, breathing loudly through her nose and making a gagging sound only once or twice, but mostly deep-throating that cucumber cock like a top-shelf porn star.

Words can't describe how blown away I was. Where did she learn that? Little did I know there were more surprises to come -- many more.

She began alternating the speed and depth in sync with his moans of joy, and before long she must have felt what was about to happen. She suddenly pulled her mouth all the way back up and began running her tongue around the head, her hands holding the cock steady while playing his balls like a piano with her fingers. Her mouth plunged down his shaft all the way to the balls, then halfway back up, then down again, her fingers moving faster and faster under his sack.

"I'm.... gonna ........ Cuuuuuummmm," I heard as Vee continued to suck away at the hard cock between her hands.

Then, suddenly, her expression changed. Her eyes squinted, as she pulled her lips up to and around the head, swirling her tongue around the upper shaft as she tasted his hot ropes hitting the back of her mouth.

"Ooohhhhhh," they both whimpered softly. Vee felt his nut-sack tighten beneath her flickering fingers as the cock-convulsions continued, shooting his warm jizz into her hungry mouth in waves she found delicious, betrayed the sheer joy in her eyes. As BB's mind-bending spasms weakened in both ejaculation force and frequency, Vee expertly stopped sucking and began gently licking his cock, savoring every drop of cum her busy velvety tongue encountered. She soon unhanded his licked-clean cock, jumped back on his lap, grabbed and emptied her wine glass off the side table, then slowly rubbed his chest while licking and kissing his neck.

"That was the best damned blow-job I ever had," he spoke into her hair as his massive arm hugged her real close, "I never came in no one's mouth before. It was amazing, especially to watch. I never seen anything like that before."

I wholeheartedly agreed, although not with the grammar -- it was bar-none the best one I ever saw, too. Ever. And I had it all on tape.

Vee smiled and nodded her pleasure with giving the stranger a brand new pleasure, then moved her talented mouth up to his ear to whisper, "Now I want that big cock inside me."

BB's smile as he effortlessly carried my baby-doll to the bed and began removing her top said it all.

This show was just getting started.

12