Mounting Ms. Johnson Ch. 04

Story Info
Adding yet another to my growing harem.
2.8k words
4.74
30.7k
31
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 04/10/2024
Created 08/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We now took over a large booth on Thursday nights with Ms Hicks and her partner I like to call Mrs High Society. She's pretty hot and her outfits probably cost more than I make in a month. Her husband is some bigwig in the city.

She's a lot of fun and before you get the wrong idea, I have no intention of banging her. It isn't some moral code but more like self preservation. I don't want an angry husband pounding on my door, or my face for that matter.

One night we were all having a good time when the girl I paid to lure Ms Johnson in showed up. I haven't answered her texts in awhile. We all got quiet waiting to see what she had to say.

""Hey David."

"Amanda."

"Haven't heard from you in awhile."

"Yeah, you know, busy."

She didn't look very pleased.

"Does your lady friend know you paid me to pretend to be your girlfriend to get her attention."

I look at Ms Johnson who feigned being offended.

"She does now, are you happy?"

"Yeah well, that's what happens when you ignore people."

"Would you rather I had told you I got a better offer?"

Now she was really mad. I'm sure in her young female mind these older women didn't hold a candle to her. Ms Johnson decided to intervene.

"Amanda why don't you join us. David would you get us another round?"

"Sure, Ms Johnson. Still drinking margaritas amanda?"

Amanda took a few moments to decide her next move, eventually accepting the offer and climbed up in the booth. I went and got a round and brought the tray back to the table. They all seemed amiable so I made myself scarce. I pretty much knew everyone in the bar now so it was easy to find a distraction.

Later while Amanda was in the restroom I went to see if everything was okay.

"She's fine. She's young and doesn't know any better. We got her set to rights. We were thinking of inviting her to my apartment tomorrow night," Ms Johnson said.

"And why would we do that?"

"Because she's young and cute and Helen wants to get in her pants."

"She came here to make trouble."

"We will be good for her, teach her how to be a woman. She will thank us someday. Helen especially has a strap on she's been dying to try."

"You ladies will be the death of me. Help me out, Mrs High Society."

"Sorry sport," she answered, smiling.

"Is that a yes?" Ms Johnson asked.

"It's a don't ask me to try

and seduce her for you."

Ms Johnson smiled.

"Leave that to us."

We used Ms Johnson's car service back to her apartment. I usually stayed over on Thursdays now.

"You aren't upset I hope?"

"I'm not upset."

"I wouldn't do anything without your approval."

"I know, you are a good girl."

Ms Johnson laughed.

"Where did that come from?"

"It's a Jedi mind trick to subconsciously bring you back to when you were a little girl trying to get your daddy's love and attention."

"Doesn't telling me diminish the chance of success?"

"I was just trying to be funny. I'll just stick to threats and intimidation."

"Yeah, you are real intimidating."

"My threats seem to work."

"Because I know you are dick enough to go through with them."

"Damn right. Keeps your sweet ass in line."

"My sweet ass is happy to be in line. Dick!"

"Oh, did you just ask for something?"

"As you know, David, I am always at your disposal."

"I love it when you use my first name."

"I know! I have no idea if I would like it because you have yet to do it."

"Someday, Ms Johnson, someday. If you are a good girl I mean."

She shook her head and laughed.

The next day at work I decided to toy with Ms Johnson for inviting Amanda later.

I sent her texts telling her how extra sexy she looked and how I couldn't stop thinking about her beautiful ass and how much I wanted to bury my face in her wet pussy. She kept asking me to go to her office but I kept putting her off.

Eventually she was standing in front of my desk. When I looked up she said rather loudly, "I need you in my office, NOW!"

"How can I help you, Ms Johnson?" I asked after closing the door.

"You can 'help' me by making me cum. You have been getting me excited all freaking day."

I laughed.

"I know, it's your punishment for inviting Amanda tonight."

"You fucking asshole! You are going to leave me like this?"

"You could take care of it yourself."

"You know I don't like to do that without you asking me to."

"I do know that and now I'm curious to know if you can make it the rest of the day or not."

"Oh my God! I'm blocking your number!"

I smiled and went back to my desk.

A while later I sent a text to see if she did block me.

'How you holding up?'

'GET IN HERE AND FUCK ME!'

That was the text I got back.

She is something.

'You'll thank me someday, Ms Johnson.'

I liked using her own words against her. I didn't dare send any more. She was obviously on edge.

When I got to her apartment she was chopping vegetables in the kitchen. I went up behind her and grabbed her breasts.

"If you are just teasing me and not going to make me cum I will stab you with this knife."

"If you didn't make yourself cum earlier I will gladly take care of you."

"I didn't, I swear."

"No need to swear, Ms Johnson, I trust you."

I squeezed her breasts harder and played with her nipples. She leaned into me. I kissed her neck and nibbled on her ear lobe.

"Fuck me please," she begged.

"How do sluts like it, Ms Johnson?"

She moaned.

"Sluts like it from behind, David."

I grabbed her by her hair. I could feel her tense. I led her to the sofa in the living room and told her to remove her panties.

I pushed her over the couch.

I told her to rub her clit and not to stop until I told her to.

She started rubbing her clit when I entered her pussy from behind. I fucked her hard.

She was moaning and screaming almost immediately. Then she went quiet and rigid and began to shake. The orgasm she so desperately wanted burst through.

I told her not to stop rubbing her clit and continued to pound away at her. I wanted a second orgasm and Intended to get it.

She was panting and trying to catch her breath. When I heard the door buzzer I started slapping her ass as I told her to let them wait.

She seemed close to losing control. I told her I wasn't going to stop until she gave me more cum. I kept slapping her ass as she was screaming again, finally giving me what I wanted and cumming hard.

I slowed then pulled my cock from her dripping wet pussy. I told her she could stop rubbing her clit.

I pulled my pants up and went to the door to let Ms Hicks up. When Ms Hicks entered Ms Johnson was still where I left her laying across the couch.

"What happened here," she asked.

"She'll tell you all about it I'm sure. Could you help her to get cleaned up?"

Ms Hicks helped Ms Johnson up and walked her to her room while I poured myself a drink and went out onto the terrace. I knew she wasn't physically hurt but these things took a toll on her mentally, which I assume is why she tried to stop in the first place.

Ms Hicks walked out onto the terrace after a little while.

"How is she," I asked.

"She'll be fine. You two had quite a day."

I pulled her into my lap and kissed her.

When Ms Johnson came out, Ms hicks went to the kitchen to help with dinner.

"Are you okay," I asked.

She smiled.

"Yeah, that was intense. Took me by surprise."

I pulled her into my lap and hugged her and stroked her hair. She gave me a quick kiss and went to the kitchen.

Amanda had come and we actually had a nice dinner. We were on the terrace now having drinks and enjoying the warm breeze.

Ms Johnson was leaning against me on one couch and Ms Hicks and Amanda were close on the other.

"Watch out for that one, Amanda, before you know it she will talk your panties right off," I said.

"You are pretty good at that yourself as I remember," she answered.

"I don't think it was my words that got your panties off."

"It definitely wasn't. I still miss that dick of yours."

"You can have it again if you like."

"Really, Is there a catch?"

"You have to give these two a turn first."

"Seems to me they have already had their turn, unless I'm reading the situation wrong."

"No, I meant you have to give them a turn with you."

Ms Hicks reassured her that noone would ask her to do anything she wasn't comfortable with.

"I don't know about that."

"When you do then let them know. It's not complicated, we like to share. Ms Hicks especially, is very interested in getting to know you better."

Amanda narrow her eyes at me.

"And Karen?"

I looked to Ms Johnson who raised her eyebrows at me in question.

"Ms Johnson likes to do what I like her to do."

"So you decide."

"Ms Johnson is free to do whatever she likes."

Amanda looked to Ms Johnson.

"Does he decide for you."

Ms Johnson sat upright.

"He does."

"Doesn't sound like she can do what she likes."

Ms Johnson sighed, "I can do whatever I like but I choose to do what he says."

Amanda asked, "Why?"

"Because it's what I want and, quite frankly, what I need. You may not be able to understand it, I don't either some of the time, but you can do whatever you want. If you join us, if David wants me to join in then I will and if not then not. He's right, it isn't complicated."

"What about you?" Amanda asked Ms Hicks.

I laughed, "Ms Hicks does whatever she wants whenever she wants."

"But she has to share?"

Ms Hicks decided to answer for herself, "that's right, little darling, I like them both so it wasn't very hard for me to decide."

"Would you like to watch them together?" I asked.

"You mean now?"

"Yeah, we could go in the living room. I'm sure they wouldn't mind. You and I can watch from the sofa, there's a thick rug they use. Maybe you'll get turned on or maybe you won't, at least you'll know."

She was still hesitant but she wasn't running out the door. I gave the women a nod to get to it. I poured more drinks as Ms Johnson and Ms Hicks got positioned on the rug. I handed a drink to Amanda and led her to the sofa and we sat next to each other, not overly close.

The women started kissing and caressing one another as I clinked Amanda's glass.

"They really do whatever you tell them," she asked.

"They have never said no but they could if they didn't like something. I don't dominate them per se, although Ms Johnson is becoming more and more dependent. Ms Hicks just enjoys everything. They are beautiful, aren't they?"

"Yeah they are. I can see why you stopped answering my texts."

"Wait till you see them in action. They will blow you away."

The two women slowly and passionately kissed one another while removing each other's clothing. As always, Ms Hicks took the lead.

Amanda asked, "They are wearing matching underwear?"

"Yeah, that is something we do. I pick out their undergarments for the week. On nights we plan on being together I usually like them matching."

"You pick them?"

"Like I said. It was something me and Ms Johnson were doing and Ms Hicks wanted to join our relationship and offered to go along."

"And if they chose to ignore your preference?"

I laughed.

"Well then there would be hell to pay but that hasn't happened yet. It makes Ms Johnson feel sexy. I'm not asking you to do it."

"No you are asking me to have sex with them."

"That's right and like we keep saying, you don't have to if you don't want to. Either you want to be a part of this 'group' or you don't."

Ms Johnson and Ms Hicks were naked and Ms Hicks was between Ms Johnson's legs enjoying her pussy with her tongue. Ms Johnson had her head back and seemed to be lost in her own world, she looked beyond amazing. My cock sprang to life and I pulled it out of my pants.

Amanda asked, "Why did you take that out?"

I laughed, "It needed some air plus if one of them notice it they might just come and suck it."

I was sure they could hear our conversation because I heard Ms Hicks chuckle and I noticed Ms Johnson smiling.

Amanda was looking at it. "I could suck it for you."

I looked at her. "You want to suck my cock?"

"If you want."

"You can if you get naked and let Ms Hicks do to you what she is currently doing to Ms Johnson."

Everyone stopped waiting for Amanda to decide.

"Okay," she finally answered.

Everyone looked to Amanda.

She asked, "what?"

"They are waiting for you to get naked. Stand up so everyone can watch."

She slowly got to her feat and hesitantly began removing her clothes. I took a sip of my drink as Ms Johnson came over and sat next to me. She gave me a soft kiss.

We all stared as Amanda removed her bra and lowered her panties, she really was lovely. She still seemed nervous though. Ms Johnson was stroking my cock, keeping it ready.

"Whenever you are ready, Amanda."

"How do you want me to do it?"

"Why don't you kneel in front of me, that way Ms Hicks can get underneath you."

Amanda knelt in front of me and without further ado took me into her mouth. Ms Hicks wasted no time in getting between Amanda's legs. Ms Johnson kissed me and gave me her nipple to suck.

I was wondering how exactly I got here. I told them I wouldn't help them bed the girl. I don't know what got into me. I was enjoying the blowjob though, I wondered if she could taste Ms Johnson as I hadn't cleaned up.

Amanda was moaning, I assumed more due to what she was receiving than what she was giving.

Amanda stopped sucking and pulled her head back and moaned loudly, her body shook and she had her first female inspired orgasm, or so I assumed. Ms Johnson and I had watched her facial expressions, I was sure we would talk about that later.

I offered to let Amanda get on top of me, which she happily agreed to. She rode me while Ms Hicks sat on the couch and Ms Johnson got between her legs and and pleasured her very wet pussy.

They each took turns either on my cock or pleasuring one another. Ms Hicks, not surprisingly, bobbed up and down on me harder than the other two as she liked to straight up fuck, there wasn't the emotion with her like Ms Johnson.

Ms Johnson was the last to get on me and she rode me slowly and passionately until cumming, she let out a long satisfying sounding moan. I told her to keep going and I let myself cum inside her.

We went back to the terrace.

"You forgot about your strap on, Ms Hicks."

To everyone's suprise Amanda said, "bring it next time."

Ms Hicks said, "I'll do just that, little darling."

Ms Johnson and I laid in bed before going to sleep, she was half laying on me as she always did on nights I slept there. Amanda and Ms Hicks were in the guest room, as we had alot to drink.

"I'm going to want a picture of your ass tomorrow."

"You mean my black and blue disgusting looking ass?"

"That's the one, but I think it'll look as stunning as always."

"And why do you need a pic?"

"A want a trophy to laud over you and shove in your face when you get too full of yourself."

She laughed.

"It seems our relationship is progressing to new places."

"It does at that. You want me to slow down?"

She thought about it for a little while.

"I think I like your surprises."

"You sick, sick woman!"

"Yeah, tell me about it."