Mounting Ms. Johnson Ch. 03

Story Info
Ms Johnson is full of surprises.
2.6k words
4.71
28k
34

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 04/10/2024
Created 08/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ms Johnson, as you know if you read the last chapter, has quite the complex psyche.

At first I thought she simply thought she was too good for anyone. Then I suspected there had been some trauma in her life, and I still do not know what that was, and now I find she likes humiliation. Again you would know if you read the last chapter.

I have been thinking of where I should go next with her. I think there are many layers to Ms Johnson that I greatly look forward to exploring.

She has been very enthusiastic but also has shown a fragility so I plan to tread carefully.

Ms Johnson was walking around the office and my eyes were glued to her incredible body. She gave me a knowing smile. She was walking extra sexy today. I have taken over her panty drawer. I don't choose her outer clothing but rather what's underneath. She knows I am picturing, in my head, what I had chosen for her that day, which gets me rock hard of course. It makes her feel sexier I think, and, by extension, makes her seem sexier.

She bends over a desk while talking with a female coworker, just to drive me crazy I am guessing, it's working of course. She then walks around the desk and bends down giving me a great view of her exposed cleavage. She is toying with me.

How can you not be enthralled with this woman?

She looks up when she's finished.

"Mr Danvers, can I see you in my office?"

"I'm actually working on something, can it wait?"

I don't want to make it too easy for her, she does like to play after all.

"Not really, no."

I roll my eyes. The woman she was talking to looks shocked.

"I'll be right there, Ms Johnson."

Ms Johnson turns and goes into her office. I walk to my coworkers desk and sit on the edge and ask her about her plans for the weekend. She tells me I'm crazy and better get in there. I look at my watch and tell her I'm going to wait ten minutes just to piss her off.

After the ten minutes I walk into Ms Johnson's office. She is pacing in front of the window.

"You do so enjoy making me wait, don't you?"

"I confess I do, almost as much as you enjoy teasing me, shamelessly bending over desks. You are quite the cock tease, Ms Johnson."

"It isn't my fault you can't keep your eyes off me."

"I can't imagine what you would do if I did! Maybe I'll do that next time and find out." I said as I got close to her.

"You would, just to drive me even more nuts!"

"I like it when you are frazzled. Tell me how wet you are right now."

"Who says I'm wet?"

"I say you are wet. I saw you shaking your ass out there for me. You must've wanted me to come in here and make you do something completely perverted, Ms Johnson."

I grabbed her arm and twisted it behind her back and pressed her to the window. I got right up to her ear.

"I can always tell when you are feeling extra slutty."

I pull her to me and run my hand down the front of her body and back up, putting my hand in her dress, squeezing her breast and grabbing her nipple. She leans into me pressing her ass into my cock and breathing heavier.

"Are you really not wet? If I check and see you are lying I won't touch you for a week."

"I'm wet, I'm wet!"

"Were you wet when I walked in?"

"I can't stop being wet, even when you simply look at me."

I love hearing her say such things.

I let her go and sit on the sofa.

"Show me what I picked out for you today."

She unzipped her dress and let it fall to the floor.

"Walk for me, Ms Johnson, just like you did out there. Show me that slutty walk again. Be sure to bend over like you did."

Ms Johnson walked about the office trying to look extra sexy. She still didn't know she never had to try. She was always sexy. She exaggeratingly bends over her desk, showcasing her unreal ass for me.

I unzip my pants and take my erect cock out. She smiles when she turns and sees it. She goes around the desk and bends over Jiggling her large breasts.

She walks over and stands in front of me letting me soak in her beauty.

I made her buy some panties that unsnap at the crotch which she is wearing for the first time today. I wonder if that is what has her so hot and bothered. I reach out and unsnap them hearing her slight gasp.

I leave my hand outstretched and she moves forward positioning her crotch right above it. I begin to rub her pussy.

"Very, very wet, Ms Johnson."

"I can't help it."

She has her head tilted back and is breathing heavy.

I take her by the hand and guide her to sit on me. I know she enjoys the foreplay but this is what she really wants and I honestly have some work to do.

I lean back and let her go as she pleases. She wants to cum badly it seems. I watch her face as she glides up and down my cock, finding all the spots that give her the most pleasure.

There is such beauty in a woman enjoying herself like this, there really is nothing else like it.

Men tend to enjoy the chase and the finish but women enjoy the whole of it so much more deeply. Ms Johnson seems consumed by it. I'm a little envious while watching her.

She's now biting her lower lip, her eyes are closed and her moans are longer in duration, it won't be long.

Ms Johnson starts riding me harder, her body convulsing and orgasms. I can't tell if she's humming or growling.

When she opens her eyes she looks at me and smiles.

"Happy, Ms Johnson?"

"Very. Are you planning on cumming today?"

I did have work to do and there is always one position that makes it easy for me to cum. So I told her to get on her desk, she knows what I want, and gets on her desk with her legs spread wide for me, just the way I like it. She looks so hot and slutty like this, it gets me off big time. I fuck her hard and fast, watching her breasts bounce until I cum inside her.

The following Friday we were lounging on her terrace when the buzzer sounded.

"Your present is here," she said enthusiastically.

When she came back she wasn't alone. She was with Ms Hicks, who is the woman at the bar that I previously mentioned knows how to enjoy herself.

They stood before me, Ms Johnson who was visibly nervous did the talking.

"So, Helen approached me. She wanted to know if I was the reason you were too 'busy' for her. I told her most of what's been going on and I also told her about us discussing having her join us and she was very enthusiastic. She would like to be put back into your rotation and I find that I really don't mind the thought, and if that is too much for you, she is also willing to join us whenever we are willing or I should say whenever you are willing."

"Is that true, Ms Hicks?" I asked.

"That covers it, yes."

Ms Johnson added, "He calls you Ms to make you feel old because he's a little prick."

I laughed and Ms Johnson turned her attention back to me.

'And before you say no we have an added enticement."

Ms Johnson removed the pajamas she was wearing and Ms Hicks removed her skirt and blouse. They were wearing matching undergarments.

"You get to control two panty drawers."

She had a big smile on her face.

"You went panty shopping at lunch today, didn't you?" I asked laughingingly.

"That's right!"

"How can I possibly refuse now? You are playing dirty, Ms Johnson."

"I learned from you."

"I also remember, in that conversation, you talking of giving Ms Hicks alot of attention."

The two women looked at one another.

"We are okay with that."

"I'm not surprised by you, Ms Hicks, but you, Ms Johnson, are full of surprises."

I think she actually blushed.

Ms Hicks added, "I have been dying to get with Karen since she started coming to the bar."

"You wouldn't be disappointed." I told her.

Ms Johnson asked, "well?"

"I'm trying to find the catch. Two beautiful women separate or together, hmm..."

Ms Johnson laughed, "you are just being a jerkwad. You know you are going to love watching and having us both, with the added bonus of satiating your weirdo panty obsession."

"Does it excite you wearing the panties I choose?"

"It does."

"Then who's the weirdo again?"

"Yeah, I'm a weirdo too, happy?"

"I'm definitely not unhappy."

"Does this mean we can fuck now? Ms Johnson asked.

"Yes, Ms Johnson. Let's use the living room, I want a comfortable chair for the show I am about to watch."

"Still a cocky little shit."

We moved to the living room. I made myself comfortable on a chair while the two Ms's sat on the couch. They seemed to be waiting for instructions.

"Whenever you are ready, ladies. Take your time, there is no rush."

Ms Johnson asked, "will you be joining?"

"Don't worry, I'll jump in at some point when I see an opening that interests me."

They begin to kiss and explore each other's bodies. Ms Hicks seemed to take the lead, unsurprisingly.

She removed Ms Johnson's bra and fondled her breasts and sucked her nipples. After a little while Ms Johnson mirrored her and did the same to Ms Hicks.

Ms Johnson was more beautiful, by far, but Ms Hicks had her own sexiness quality to her.

Thankfully, they were paying attention to each other and not me. I wanted to just be a fly on the wall for now. They were both engrossed and moaning lightly.

When Ms Hicks went to remove Ms Johnson's panties I got up and motioned for her to lay down. I then removed Ms Hick's panties and positioned her above Ms Johnson in a sixty nine position.

I sat back down as they explored each other's pussies. The experience was nothing short of amazing. They weren't putting on a show but really enjoying each other, at least that is how it seemed.

All I could hear was the sound of their tongues lapping each other's wet pussies and their hungry groans.

I positioned myself behind Ms Hicks and entered her slowly while Ms Johnson continued to pleasure her. She lifted her head and began moving back and forth harder. She was moaning loudly now as I fucked her. I told Ms Johnson to play with her clit. Ms Hicks didn't last much longer and screamed and rocked while releasing her orgasm.

I pulled out of Ms Hicks and told them to switch places.

"Is this what you had in mind, Ms Johnson?"

"Something like this, you pompous ass."

"I'm going to fuck you extra hard now, Ms Johnson, and just to teach you a lesson you are going to suck the cum out of my very filthy cock after you cum, and I don't care how long it takes your slut mouth to do it."

She smiled. Ms Johnson really liked it hard and slutty. She positioned her pussy over Ms Hicks who started to lick her as I entered her.

True to my word I fucked Ms Johnson very hard. She was growling animalistically and I made her cum twice for good measure.

I sat on the couch between them after and told Ms Johnson to get her slutty mouth to work. Ms Hicks and I kissed and I caressed her lovely breasts.

I could tell Ms Johnson was getting tired so I concentrated on cumming and spewed my load down her throat.

Ms Johnson fell exhausted to the floor and I told Ms Hicks to sit on my cock. She road me while I sucked her nipples until she came again. I squirted what little cum I had left inside her.

After awhile we showered together in Ms Johnson's massive shower. We soaped each other's bodies, laughing at how much fun we had.

Ms Johnson made cocktails and we went back out on the terrace. Ms Hicks and I sat on opposite sides of the couch and Ms Johnson laid between us with her head in Ms Hicks lap and her feet in mine.

I rubbed Ms Johnson's feet while she moaned almost as much as earlier.

"You have hidden talents, Mr Danvers. Although, it's the least you can do after making me suck for so long."

"Well if you could just control that sassy slut mouth of yours..."

"That's never going to happen."

"Well then, Ms Johnson, one has to wonder if you actually like it hard."

We all laughed.

"Maybe I do, Mr Big Dick, maybe I do."

Ms Johnson asked, "So, Helen, are you still interested in us or have you had enough?"

"More interested than ever!"

"What about you, boss man?"

"I don't really order you to do anything, Ms Johnson. You just happen to be very compliant."

"Except for my panty drawer."

"Yeah, you have me there. To answer your question, I enjoyed myself and am not opposed to more. Although, I'll need you to find out what makes Ms Hicks nervous. She is way to comfortable for my tastes."

Ms Hicks laughed.

"Good luck with that."

Ms Johnson added, "he loves it when I'm uncomfortable."

"That I do. I used to dream about breaking the unflappable Ms Johnson."

"Little prick wore me down with that giant penis of his and cocky smile."

"I warned you about curiosity."

"He did too. He warned me then I fell right into his trap. Stupid girl."

"Slutty girl, I would say."

"You didn't know that then. You couldn't have."

"No, I only thought you had a big ass stick up your butt."

I said as I tickled her feet. She twisted and turned and pulled them up to her.

Ms Hicks said, "you two are hilarious, this is going to be fun."

"It already is, and I'll find what makes you uncomfortable, Ms Hicks. Enclosed spaces, bindings, paddles, I'll go down the list until you squirm with discomfort, and then I'll own your ass, just like this Goddess laying on top of you."

Ms Hicks laughed, "knock yourself out."

Ms Johnson exclaimed, "You own my ass now?"

"Of course! I just let you borrow it to strut about and make people drool."

"Yeah right." She answered.

"Tell her Ms Hicks."

"That's how I suspected you two were hooking up. You walk different now. He's right, you strut it now. Everyone stares at it."

I gave Ms Johnson that smile that she loves so much.

"Oh my God! I didn't even realize."

"It's okay, Ms Johnson, I want you to show it off. I want everyone to drool over it. In fact, wear jeans on Thursday and put your phone in your back pocket. Hit record before going in and we will see if we can catch anyone ogling that magnificent ass of yours."

"Are you serious?"

"Very! And Ms Hicks will keep her very succulent lips shut about it, won't you Ms Hicks?"

"Yes, sir."

"You see, Ms Johnson, that is how to properly address a man."

"In your dreams, Jerkwad!"