Mounting Ms. Johnson Ch. 05

Story Info
Another one! Seriously?
2.6k words
4.69
27.3k
33
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 04/10/2024
Created 08/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were hanging out as usual on Thursday night at the bar. Ms Johnson and I won the trivia night per usual. Amanda was there, as well as Ms Hicks, Mrs High Society, and surprisingly, Mr High Society.

What was also surprising, he was pretty cool.

He suggested that if I was ever looking for a different job to come see him. I thanked him but told him my current job had certain perks I wasn't willing to give up. I looked to Ms Johnson when he wanted to know what they were.

"They are trade secrets," she told him.

I laughed. The trade secret being able to play with Ms Johnson everyday. Yeah, I'm not giving that up anytime soon.

He made a comment about her being my boss.

"As I have had to remind Ms Johnson several times, she isn't technically my boss," I said.

"And as I have had to remind him several times, I am his boss's boss so I kind of am," she retorted.

"You two are funny," said Mr High Society.

"You have no idea," added Ms Hicks.

The ladies all went to the restroom. Why the fuck they do that I'll never understand.

That's when things got suddenly serious.

"My wife speaks highly of you."

"Your wife is great. You are a lucky man and if there is a warning coming next then save your breath, because I wouldn't risk messing with another man's wife."

"That's just it. I want you to."

Jesus fucking Christ.

"Mr Daniels, did you see the other women at this table? I only have one penis."

"Just consider it. She asked me to talk to you."

"And when you decide next month you don't like it anymore?"

"That won't happen. We are only married on paper for financial reasons. She can do whatever she wants and right now she wants whatever you all are up to. I can make it worth your while. I want her to be happy. I do care deeply for her."

"I don't want your money."

"I didn't mean it as an insult. If not money, I can open doors for you in this city, jobs, restaurants, clubs, I have a boat that sits around doing nothing and I can even get you first class comps pretty much anywhere you want."

"I'm not sure if I can manage them all."

"Do you have an objection against her in particular?"

"None at all."

"Then here's my card. If you can figure it out then talk to my secretary. She would handle anything you need. Think of her as your personal concierge. She would be available to you twenty four seven.

Okay, so I am now more interested than I was. I promised to seriously consider it. We shook hands as the women returned. Ms Johnson didn't seem to like the implications of that.

"Why, exactly, are you two shaking hands?" She asked.

"Mr Daniels is a persuasive man," I said.

"Call me George."

"He won't, he has some weirdo elder formality obsession," Ms Johnson answered.

"Thanks, 'George', I just do it because I enjoy driving Ms Johnson crazy."

We were on our way to Ms Johnson's apartment.

"Are you going to drive me insane or tell me why you were shaking hands."

"Mrs High Society wants to be part of our group."

"I don't think there is any room left."

"That's what I told him."

"But?"

"But she comes with a first class package."

"I have money you know."

"I don't want your money."

"But you are okay with taking his?"

"I find that I am. It would be sort of an expense account and a personal concierge. Everything first class."

"That does sound fabulous. What about Dora, are you attracted to her?"

"Yeah, she's great, but the numbers are out of whack, and you are still such a handful."

"Dora and Helen are best friends so you can't dump her."

"And Ms Hicks likes Amanda and you are certainly not going anywhere. I'd dump all of them first."

"Really?"

"Will you ever see how special you are?. I'll figure it out. We just can't all be together at the same time. We need to rotate the other three."

"Or maybe Helen needs to use her strap on more."

"Now there's an idea. Her and Amanda seem pretty tight now too. I'll let Mr Daniels secretary know."

I took an afternoon off at work and met with Mrs Daniels. I went to her house which was almost a freaking mansion.

We relaxed by the pool and talked. I asked her what, exactly, she was looking for.

"I just want to have a good time. You all seem to enjoy each other so much. Helen can't stop talking about it."

I gave her a good hard look. She was beautiful, with Olive skin and dark silky hair. I told her I'd try and work it out.

"Do you want to see my panty drawer now?"

"You don't need to do that."

"Oh no, I don't want any special treatment. What's good for them is good for me. I mean it. Helen told me about you and Karen and that's what I fantasize about."

"Ms Johnson likes to be told what to do"

"Yeah, me too."

Okay, now I'm hard.

"You mean you want to be led."

"Yes exactly! I don't want to have any choices."

"I'm going to need you to model some of your panties for me so I can decide which styles I like on you."

"I'll show you to my bedroom."

"I'm comfortable right here."

She looked confused.

"I don't understand."

As far as I could tell, there was only a maid working inside and the other properties nearby were pretty far off, you'd need binoculars to see anything. I wanted to know if her interest was serious. I wanted her to do something that would make her uncomfortable.

I wasn't really sure if this would be it, but her hesitation made me think I chose well and honestly it was getting me excited.

"I want you to go get some different styles of panties and bras that you own, bring them here and model them for me."

"But where would I change?"

"Here, Mrs Daniels."

She still hadn't moved. Maybe it is too much or maybe she isn't ready for our group.

"You said you wanted to be treated like everyone else. Or am I wasting my time here."

"No no, I just didn't understand. I will be right back."

"There is no rush, Mrs Daniels, but I don't like hesitations. You will need to work on that."

"Yes, of course. I'm sorry."

She scrurried off. I sat back and admired her lounge area, it was impressive.

She returned with a shopping bag.

"Whenever you're ready, Mrs Daniels."

She looked nervous but, to her credit, started undressing. She unbuttoned her blouse and placed it on a chair, then unzipped her short skirt.

"We will start with what you

have on, Mrs Daniels. Walk around for me so I can see how they look when you move."

She nervously walked around the patio.

"Sexier, Mrs Daniels. Try and walk sexier."

She slowed down, it was an improvement but she wasn't quite there yet. The panties, on the other hand, fit her nicely. They were snug and showed alot of ass cheek.

"Much better, Mrs Daniels. Let's see something else on you."

She stopped and went to the bag. She took a deep breath and removed her bra. Her breasts were small but firm with large dark nipples. She hesitated again before removing her panties. Her hesitation actually turned me on more. I liked that it was hard for her. She lowered her panties exposing her smooth hairless crotch. She had a flat stomach with thick full hips, she was damn sexy.

She put on another set and walked about. She repeated this until I had seen the different styles she usually wore. There was only one I didn't care for, just not liking how they fit her shape.

She was back in her skirt, with no panties on, as I had asked, standing in front of me, her crotch level with my eyes.

"Are you turned on, Mrs Daniels?"

"Yes."

"Lift your skirt so I can see your pussy."

She looked around and lifted her skirt up.

"Rub your pussy for me, Mrs Daniels."

She rubbed her pussy with two fingers. I enjoyed watching her manicured fingers stroking herself. She was wet before she started which I took as a good sign.

I grabbed her hand and put her fingers in my mouth and sucked her juices.

I started licking her pussy. It seemed nice and tight much like Mrs Johnson's. I explored her pussy slowly enjoying her unique scent and taste. She started breathing heavier and grabbed me by the hair, thrusting her cunt like she was fucking my face.

I assumed she was ready and sucked her clit hard which sent her over the top cumming. She didn't moan or scream but instead went rigid and seemed to muffle any sounds, like someone does with a sneeze, I thought it was intentional but I really didn't understand why. I knew I was going to enjoy making her scream.

She asked me if I wished to fuck her, but told her I was going to go back to work and give Ms Johnson the treat. She had wanted to come but had a meeting she couldn't miss.

I was glad she seemed disappointed.

Before I left I told her I didn't want her touching herself as I required all her sexual energy, and I told her to make sure to have matching thigh high stockings that I like so much.

I kissed her and she gave me an appreciative smile.

"Still interested, Mrs Daniels?"

"More than ever, David."

Before I left I got close to her ear and whispered, "you are going to scream, Mrs Daniels. I am going to enjoy making you scream."

Her knees went a little weak at that and her body shuttered.

I smiled and left thinking it was a productive afternoon.

When I got back to work Ms Johnson was the last one there. She smiled when I entered her office.

"I thought you weren't coming back."

"Mrs Daniels got me all revved up and I decided to take my sexual frustration out on you."

"Wasn't taking it out on her the whole point?"

"She came, don't worry. But I chose to leave her wanting."

"You are a mean little man."

I laughed. "You may be right, I even forbid her from touching herself."

She leaned back in her chair.

"Then I am definitely right. So now that you made another woman cum and 'she', mind you, got you excited you expect me to open my legs?"

"That's exactly what I expect."

"Who's full of himself now?"

"I think you are going to be full of me, Ms Johnson, or should I call Mrs Daniels?"

"Even you aren't that cruel."

"I would suggest then you get that sweet ass over here and start taking your clothes off."

She stood and walked to me unbuttoning her blouse.

"My sweet ass wouldn't want to be anywhere else."

I stopped her when she was in her bra and panties.

"See something you like, Mr Danvers?"

"I see something I adore. I made Mrs Daniels model for me and I was just comparing the two of you in my head."

"That's not very nice. Women don't care to be compared."

"It's not a contest, Ms Johnson. Your bodies are very different which is what I was focused on."

"Do you like her body?"

"Oh yeah! You will too when you see it."

Now she was standing right in front of me taking off her bra and panties.

"But if you were, in fact, comparing our bodies...?"

She asked as she lowered herself before me, finding my cock.

"The thing about women's bodies, Ms Johnson, is that they are all unique and special in their own way, which means comparing them is ungenerous. But if it's reassurance you are seeking then let me tell you, to my eyes, you have no equal."

Ms Johnson now had my cock in her hands looking up at me with a beaming smile. She was a Goddess, a real life intoxicating fucking Siren.

She sucked my cock with enthusiasm and played with my balls but when she tried to deep throat me I stopped her.

"None of that, Ms Johnson. I want you to spread your legs wide for me on your desk the way you know I like."

She got up and started backing up while still facing me.

"Are you going to be thinking about me or the exotic skinned beauty that excited you so?"

"Only time will tell, Ms Johnson, but really, if I had wanted her 'exotic' cunt I obviously could've had it. But, instead, here I am getting ready to enjoy your lovely wet snatch. So my question is, does it really matter?"

She plopped herself on her desk and spread her legs wide for me. That still takes my breath away.

"I don't know why I am so jealous of her," she said.

I liked that she was jealous, it will give me more to exploit. Oh I am a Jerkwad. I realized, maybe truly, for the first time.

"You're allowed to be jealous, Ms Johnson. As long as you keep opening your legs like that."

"As if I could stop myself even if I tried."

I laughed as I plunged inside her enjoying her loud moan even more than usual. She looked like such a slut without any dignity at all when I fucked her like this, which Is what I liked so much about it of course.

She laid on her back as I rammed her repeatedly. When I could sense her coming orgasm I told her to rub her clit which immediately sent her over the edge. She exploded and screamed curses at me, which was something new.

It didn't take me long to find my own orgasm. I did, in fact, think of Mrs Daniels as I blew my load in Ms Johnson.

I sat on her couch to catch my breath as Ms Johnson went to the restroom to clean up. She brought a wet towel and cleaned my cock as well.

"I am going to expect this treatment all the time now you realize," I told her.

"And so you will have it. It's what you get for showing up so unexpectedly. Here I was wondering what you were doing with her and then you walk straight through my door."

"I was planning on telling you all about it."

"To drive me crazy with jealousy."

"Or to turn you on, or perhaps both I'm guessing now."

"Yes, probably both," she acknowledged.

"You never seem jealous of Ms Hicks or Amanda?"

"I'm not jealous of them."

"Why Mrs Daniels then?"

"I don't know why. For some reason I worry she will steal you away."

"Maybe she will."

"You are a fucking ass!"

I laughed. "At least I know she will keep you on your toes."

"Yeah and drive me fucking crazy."

"You are going to like her. Her body is beautiful and her pussy, I think, is nice and tight like yours."

"I was already attracted to her long before you came along."

"Ah, so maybe that's why you are so jealous, maybe you were jealous of me and not her today."

"No, I was jealous of her. I have always thought she had something special and I can't help worrying, deep down, you will too."

"Worrying is wasted energy, Ms Johnson. The only one I have ever dreamed about is you."

She smiled.

"Sometimes I still can't believe I let you into my pants."

"You didn't 'let' me in anywhere, Ms Johnson. You never really had a choice."

"Cocky shit."