All Comments on 'Mouse'

by blondsubles

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
jturk331133jturk331133almost 6 years ago
Wow

Can't wait for the next!

stroudlestroudlealmost 6 years ago
Sexy little Mouse

I loved this and always look forward to seeing a new story posted by you.

Poor Mouse and her red bot , somehow i dont think it will be her last.

I also think her roommate will have something to say as well about her orgasm whilst watching them in the showers.

So sexy and hot

Thank you

Jc

Magical_KittenMagical_Kittenalmost 6 years ago
A Wonderful Little Story

Thank you for posting this gem. I had a great time reading it. I also found an author that I haven't read here on Lit before, and I am looking forward to perusing your other selections. Keep up the good work and I can't wait for the next.

MK ;D

maddictmaddictalmost 6 years ago
Yay team

Sweet embarassment. So are we going to be at next week's big meat. You'll need at least one man. This is a team sport so who's serving who?

Mymantoy999Mymantoy999almost 6 years ago
Very good story

I hope there is more in store for mouse. Maybe even getting to live her fantasy of servicing the entire team. A great shower scene would be that mouse actually has to bath the players and just be at their disposal when she is needed or wanted.

And PLEASE, there is absolutely NO NEED for a male character . NONE, ZILCH, ZERO, and NADA. No men, PLEASE!!

Ed

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
WOW! 😍 5-Stars all the way,,, Ja!

Hallo Bree!

I love all of your hot sexy stories, and as always your latest story, doesn't disappoint.... As soon as I started reading, I knew it was going to be a 5-orgasm, hot, wet and really yummy story,,, Yes!!

Thank you for sharing your hot sexy stories with all of your fans!

Your kinky dyke friend..

Gay Kat.

HiddenInTheOpenHiddenInTheOpenalmost 6 years ago
Excellent!

And I'm really hoping a chapter 2 (and more?) is in the works? Thank you for sharing this with us!

Wiz1002Wiz1002over 3 years ago

Poor little Mouse....

Started out feeling so neglected but in the end is likely to get get everything she wants. Would love there to have been a sequel, or sequels, to this great start, but still very hot n sexy!

Sign54Sign54over 3 years ago
Michaela

She just seems to have so much sexual energy and just wants to be dominated by older women so much.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userblondsubles@blondsubles
956 Followers
Happily married to my Mistress/wife. I write mainly lesbian stories but I am trying to branch out some. I love to write scenes, not full length stories as I feel they are more intimate. I do sometimes take requests. If you have a lesbian fantasy, email me. :) Update: 7/30/1...