All Comments on 'Mouse Bk. 02 Ch. 02'

by Rob_mDear

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Fuck

You have me SO, so hooked...

Busy_Mom_Of_8Busy_Mom_Of_8almost 16 years ago
This keeps getting better and better...

Wow! Mouse is developing nicely! I can't wait for each chapter.

stevaroonistevaroonialmost 16 years ago
The complexity deepens....

Conflicted characters, certainly. I like how their personalities mesh well with what they're doing. Michael is decisive and has left his doubts behind; he was even blind to her panic for quite a while. Mouse, on the other hand, is conflicted within herself, obsessed and lost in her own chaos.

Beautiful work, Rob! This is obviously going somewhere interesting. Look forward to reading the next.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
It seems I have a new favorite author...

...here on Literotica. Each scene sizzles with intense sexuality, and yet you still take the time to develop the characters and explore their personalities. Mouse could so easily have developed into a simple (yet extremely hot!) caricature after the first series, yet now we get to see her at her most unsure and conflicted. She really is a human being after all. Wonderful stuff.

I really don't see how this might end well, but I'd be happy to be proven wrong. More, please. Soon, please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Wonderfully written

I really like this series, the two of them together is hot just leave it with those two they have alot more story to them. Don't ruin it with others.

SWFL_WordslingerSWFL_Wordslingeralmost 16 years ago
Very interesting...

I'm hooked. Now Mouse is feeling what Michael felt back home, the guilt, the indicisiveness. And Melanie...she definately knows something is up. I can't wait to she the shit hit the fan lol.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Again......Absolutely Fantastic

Still my all-time favorite story in this genre... and it only keeps getting better with each book!... Although I sorely miss the confident sexual powerhouse Mouse.... I find myself dearly enamored with conflicted somewhat shy and unsure... but still incredibly erotic Mouse! and again my favorite part is how you so believably create and maintain a viable reason for each character to act and react the way they do!

JarkirJarkirover 13 years ago
Amazing

This has been one of my favourite series so far, and definitely a masterpiece in my opinion! keep up the good work.

TigersmanTigersmanalmost 9 years ago
Progressing

This story is definitely progressing into an insight of Mouse's true feelings and desires. I love it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous