Mouth Whore Ch. 04: Poker Night

Story Info
SIR and his friends use me on poker night.
3.2k words
4.55
21.8k
17

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/30/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following story is part four in a series of group encounters that are loosely based on a real experience I had a few years ago with a man I met online. He told me he was looking for a very oral submissive who would swallow his cum as well as his piss--something I was very willing to do. At all of our encounters, he ordered me to call him 'Sir,' and he always referred to me as 'Cocksucker.' This chapter continues my odyssey as I willingly service Sir and several of his friends as his 'Mouth Whore.' These sessions are part fact, part fantasy and I will leave it to the reader to decide which!

*

SIR has arranged a special night for his Cocksucker. I get an email from him on Monday saying he requires my services on Saturday night. He doesn't provide any specifics, he just tells me in his note that "I expect you to be very thirsty and obedient. I will be entertaining a group of friends for our monthly poker night and I've told them that I have a surprise guest who will make his mouth available to all of them and has been told to please them in whatever ways they require. You know what I expect of you."

In my reply, I tell him that I will be willing to service all of his friends and that I am very excited by the prospect of being used by a group of men. I tell him I will arrive promptly at 9 pm on Saturday.

When I arrive at SIR's apartment, I knock sheepishly at his door, not knowing quite what to expect. I am turning myself willingly into a wanton whore for this man, letting total strangers use my mouth in the most humiliating ways I can imagine. SIR lets me in and leads me to the dining area. Sitting around his dining room table is a group of four other men.

Besides SIR, the only one I recognize is his friend Hank, who made use of my mouth during an earlier session here with SIR. SIR joins Hank and the other men at the ornate antique oak table where they've been playing poker and enjoying beers. They evidently have been doing this for a couple of hours by the look of the empty beer bottles on the table and in the kitchen.

SIR says to his friends, "Gentlemen, this is my mouth whore. I have been training him these past few weeks to submit to me and anyone I tell him to submit to. He excels at cocksucking, deep throating, ass eating, ball sucking, and most importantly, swallowing semen and piss."

SIR then tells me strip and crawl under the table. As I am removing my clothes, the men comment on how obedient I am and they praise SIR for training me so well. Evidently, he has given them a full report on my skills and willingness to be used by his friends. I can tell by the looks on their faces that a couple of the men have never had another male submit to them in this way, and they seem aroused by my submissiveness.

"Now, cocksucker. Crawl under the table and make yourself comfortable as you will be there for the next couple of hours servicing us while we continue our game," says SIR, to a round of guffaws from the group.

Now totally naked, I crawl under the heavy wooden table, seeing only pairs of legs--the men are all fully dressed--and wondering which man will make use of my mouth first. The men then resume their poker game, joking about how things have gotten a lot more entertaining.

The first man to speak, who I remember as a balding, heavy set man in his mid-50s sitting at the far end of the table, tells me to "Get over here you nasty piss whore. I've got something for you."

The other men laugh as they know what is in store for me. Evidently they have been talking about what each of them will do to me prior to my arrival.

I crawl to the bald man's side of the table as he spreads his thick legs apart and he tells me, "Go ahead, unzip it bitch. I know you want what I'm going to give you."

I reach up to unzip his suit pants and slowly move the zipper down the crotch of his slacks. He's wearing boxers and almost instantly a flaccid, fat, and very white cock spills out of the opening in his underwear. I can't see his face from my position under the table, but the other men are clearly enjoying themselves given their comments.

One of the strangers says, "Oh my god Louis, are you going to make him drink from that thing?" The table erupts in cheers and laughter.

Louis, the man who I'm kneeling in front of under the table sounds gleeful as he tells me, "Go ahead and put it in your bitch mouth like you've been trained."

I take the foul smelling cock between my lips.

Louis moves his hand to the back of my head and grabs my hair tightly, saying, "That's it, wrap your lips around my cock and hold it there you disgusting piss drinking slut."

I hold his soft, fat cock in my mouth, inhaling the sweaty, pungent scent of his unwashed balls. I don't think he has had a shower in a couple of days and the smell is evident. I feel his hand tighten its grip on my head under the table and I wait patiently for what I know is to come.

The first blast of piss shoots into my throat and the man moans as he releases his bladder. I struggle to swallow his urine as fast as I can, gulping down several mouthfuls of his bitter, acrid piss before the stream begins to dissipate a little and I can catch up with his flow. I have tasted a fair amount of piss in my life but this has to be the most disgusting concoction I have every ingested. What does this man eat? Does he never exercise? Every gulp disgusts me but I continue swallowing like the oral receptacle I've become. Everyone at the table is breathless as I gulp it down loudly, one mouthful after the next, terrified that I'll miss a drop and SIR will be angry.

I am making gargling and choking sounds with my throat as the piss engulfs my mouth and works its way into my belly. The men hoot their praise for Louis as he tells them all what he is doing. "I've got his mouth locked on my cock and I'm shooting my piss straight into his belly guys. There is nothing quite like this guys, you have to try it!"

I feel like a Tijuana hooker that they've picked up from some alley and offered $20 to do anything they want to me for the night.

Louis grunts with satisfaction and squirts the last drops of piss into my mouth. He snarls, "Now lick my cock clean you worthless piece of shit until it's as shiny as a new penny."

I lap at his cock and balls, making sure he is as clean as if he had just showered.

The other two men at the table whom I have never met, who at first might have had some reservations about another male serving as their oral slut, lose their inhibitions immediately. A mouth is a mouth I guess.

One of them says loudly, "Get over here you worthless whore, I need to piss too."

The man is unzipping his fly and pulling his pants down over his knees as I crawl over to his side of the table. He is a younger man, with distinct muscles in his upper legs and clearly defined calf muscles. He also has a very hairy brown pubic bush surrounding a nice sized cock which is slowly hardening.

"Get it in your mouth like you did for Louis. I'm going to fill your belly with my disgusting piss and you are going to gulp it down like the good little bitch I know you are."

Despite my revulsion at swallowing all of Louis's piss, I am excited by the thought of drinking from the tap of this younger, fitter man.

The man, who I later learn is named Carl, forcefully grabs the back of my head in both of his hands as he tells me, "Get ready for it piss slut. Here it comes!"

I can feel the pressure releasing from his cock as his piss jets into my mouth and throat. I am trapped as he holds my head down tightly on his cock. I gulp it down as fast as I can. Thankfully, he does not have as much piss as Louis, so I am able to get the swallowing under control quickly and start to consume his piss load at a steady pace. He grunts and pushes the last few drops out, telling me, "Keep the cock in your mouth. I have something else to feed you now."

Carl starts to move my head up and down on his now rock hard cock. He tells SIR, "John, you sure know how to find these guys. This worthless whore swallowed all my piss and now is eagerly vacuuming my cock--I've even been able to push my cockhead into the opening of this throat."

I gag as Carl announces to the group that he's throat fucking me. It sounds like the men have stopped playing cards so they can listen to the gurgling and gagging sounds I am making under the table as he forces my head onto his cock and gets the length of it in so it is slamming into the back of my throat.

I am gasping for air as Carl rhythmically pounds his cock into my throat.

"Mmph...gar...gar" is all that can be heard from my throat. The other men are laughing and egging Carl on as he pumps his thick cock into my mouth, using it as a pussy.

"That's it Carl, show him how we use a bitch's throat," one of them says.

After several minutes of intense mouth fucking I can sense that Carl is getting close to erupting and I fee his cock throb as the first pulse of cum fires out of his cock and into the back of my throat. The first jet is followed by several more blasts of semen. Carl holds my head steadily and says "now start swallowing bitch."

The group cheers as I audibly and submissively gulp down the huge load of semen that Carl has fed me. I feel totally used and degraded. It is exhilarating.

Hank then suggests they all take a break from their game so they can enjoy using my orifices for a while. Hank tells them how he pissed in my ass the last time they made use of me and what a pleasurable experience it was. The other men, who apparently have never enjoyed this perversion, are enthusiastic about trying it.

SIR then tells me, "Now cocksucker, I want you to crawl over to the center of the living room and stay on all fours."

I crawl to the center of the room and wait on all fours like a submissive bitch.

SIR then tells me, "Get your head on the floor and keep your ass up and legs apart. I want my buddies to have easy access to their urinal."

Hank saunters over to me, positions himself on his knees behind me and starts putting his cock in my ass. "This is how you do it boys" he says. "Watch his expression as I start to piss."

My ass is on fire as Hank pushes his thick cock all the way in, and in a few seconds I can feel the hot urine shooting into my insides. My look of surprise and terror delights the group. Hank is clearly enjoying himself as he empties his bladder into my asshole, holding me tightly by my sides. The group of men are cheering on Hank as I feel the piss filling me up.

The fifth man, who I later learn is named Al, says "Hank, keep him like that with your cock in his ass. I want to try something. He takes off his pants and underwear and lies down on his back with his cock and ass in front of my face. Spreading his legs, Al tells me, "now eat out my asshole you cheap whore" while lifting his hips and legs to present his asshole to my mouth and tongue.

I start to lick his musky, brown asshole furiously. The other men gather round to get a closer look at my tongue working feverishly to please Al. He is moaning and stroking his cock while I dutifully lap away at his brown hole. This goes on for a several minutes, until Al announces that he's going to cum. While I continue eating his asshole, Al jerks his cock until he shoots his jizz all over his belly, and once his orgasm subsides, he tells me "This puddle of jizz is not going to clean itself. You know what to do cocksucker."

I nod submissively and start to lap up the semen on his belly, carefully sucking the gobs of jizz into my mouth and licking up any wayward drops that landed on Al's stomach and chest. I can hear the group vocalizing their approval as I lick up all the cum.

"That's it you cum whore, lick him clean" I hear Carl say.

Louis then chimes in, "Lap up that nasty jizz and do a good job or we're going to make you lick all our assholes, dirty or not." I focus intently on licking up every drop of semen on Al's stomach and chest, making sure I haven't missed anything.

SIR then announces that it would be fun to watch some deep throat porn while I service everyone on my knees as they enjoy the movie on his large leather couch. All five men get comfortable, and one by one they either take their cocks out of their pants or remove their pants and underwear entirely. I am on my knees before a phalanx of cock and don't know where to start.

Louis makes up my mind for me. He barks, "Get your mouth on my cock bitch before we take a belt to your ass."

I quickly crawl over and position myself on my knees in front of Louis's thick cock and wrap my lips around it. He gets hard almost instantly and I can feel the cock get bigger in my mouth. Louis grips the back of my head and starts a steady rhythm of mouth and cock, pumping his shaft ever deeper into my throat. I can feel the thickness of his cock cutting off my air supply as he plunges it down my esophagus. I gag and moan at the same time, loving the wantonness of what I am doing while fighting for air with each of Louis's insistent cock thrusts. He is enjoying the porn film while assaulting my throat with his cock. I can feel his thrusts getting more urgent and I know he is close to coming. The first blast of his semen rockets to the back of my throat as I sputter for air. He clamps both hands on my head to hold me in place and shoots four more jets of cum in rapid succession. I can't move my head and take the huge load, struggling to swallow as the other men hoot and holler.

I hear voices from the crowd, "Feed him Louis! He loves it!"

Louis is moaning and tells the group, "I've been saving this load for a week so he better get all of it."

Hank adds: "Listen to him gulp it down guys--now that is a cocksucker!" The men guffaw and cheer Louis on as he deposits a thick, goopy load into my waiting belly. The taste is overpowering.

Once Louis is through with using me, SIR announces that he has to piss. He tells me to position myself in front of the group on my knees so everyone can watch. Now, SIR tells me "open your mouth wide slut. I'm going to piss into it like a urinal and you are to catch every drop I feed you. Do not swallow until I tell you to."

I position myself in the middle of the room so everyone has a good view while SIR stands commandingly above me, positioning his cock a few inches from my mouth. I look with some fear at his semi-hard cock and widening piss hole. With expert control, SIR aims his piss stream into my waiting mouth, filling it to the brim before cutting off the flow.

"Now swallow that first load, cocksucker" he says.

I swallow with a loud gulping sound, to the approval of all the men.

SIR then says "Open wide, I've got some more for you" and proceeds to shoot another mouthful of piss into my waiting orifice. He stops the stream again then orders me to swallow. This performance for the men continues as I am ordered to gulp down several more mouthfuls of SIR's briny piss. I eventually get all the loads down as SIR announces that he's emptied his bladder into my mouth. The group applauds at both SIR's expert piss control, and my utter servility in taking one mouthful after the next.

For the next hour or so, while the group watches hard core deep throat porn, I am on my knees, servicing one cock after the next, either sucking men off and emptying their ball sacks, licking their assholes, or acting as their urinal while they watch each other pissing into either my mouth or up my asshole. SIR is pleased by how submissive I have been and is clearly happy that I have pleased all of his friends.

I feel slightly queasy with all the piss and cum in my belly sloshing around, and my asshole is raw and on fire as I keep a finger in it to hold back the piss that wants to come out. warned me earlier not to get a drop on the floor and I do not want to disappoint him.

SIR says, "Should we let him empty his of all our cum and piss now, gentlemen?"

The group roars its approval and I am let into the bathroom. SIR tells me to kneel in the shower with my legs spread and my head up. I comply. The men then take turns pissing on my face and body as I release the piss and cum that I've held in my ass for the last few hours. A cascade of yellow piss and white cum mixes together on the floor of the tub and each man unloadss his bladder onto my face.

As it is getting late and all the men are sated, having emptied their ball sacks and bladders into my belly and ass, one by one each man announces he has to head home. They thank SIR for letting him use me as their cum and urinal dump.

As he is leaving, Louis askes SIR, "John, would you be willing to let me borrow this cocksucker in future? I have some friends who would be very interested in using him."

SIR nods approvingly, "Of course, my friend, what's mine is yours!"

To be continued...