Mouth Whore Ch. 05: Atlantic City

Story Info
SIR's Associates Use Me for the Night in Atlantic City.
8.1k words
4.72
11.8k
8

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/30/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mouth Whore Chapter 5: Weekend in Atlantic City

The following story is part five in a series of group encounters that are loosely based on real experiences I had years ago with a man I met online. He told me he was looking for an oral submissive who would obediently swallow his cum as well as his piss--something I was very willing to do. At all of our encounters, he ordered me to call him 'Sir,' and he always referred to me as 'Cocksucker.' This chapter continues my odyssey as Sir lets four of his business partners use me in a hotel room in Atlantic City, where I have accompanied SIR for a weekend getaway.

WARNING: This story contains scenes with Gay Male Dominance & Submission, rough sex, piss drinking, throat fucking, gagging, and bondage and is not for the faint of heart.

I didn't hear from SIR for a couple of weeks after I had serviced him and his friends on Poker Night and was worried I had somehow disappointed him. I was relieved when I got an email from him on a Wednesday night that said:

"Cocksucker--I was very pleased by your performance on poker night and my friends praised your oral skills and willingness to meet their needs. I think my training is paying off. You showed the proper submissiveness to them that I expect you to show me, and you took their cocks without complaint. Now, I will need you to accompany me to Atlantic City this weekend. I have some business associates who will appreciate your...talents. Be at my place Friday evening after work and you will accompany me on the drive up there. I expect your complete obedience towards my associates. They will no doubt be very demanding and I expect you to meet their every whim. Do I make myself clear?"

It was signed simply, "SIR."

After I sent my reply telling SIR I would be there, I gulped hard after rereading his email. Who were these "associates" and what will they expect of me? I don't think I had ever felt like such a wanton whore at that moment. I was titillated and excited by the prospect of being used again by a group of men under SIR's guidance, but Atlantic City sounded seedy and I had no idea what kind of men these were. I would find out soon enough.

Friday Night: Our Journey Begins

On Friday evening, I arrived at SIR's apartment after work. He had his bag packed, and I brought only a small backpack with my shaving kit, fresh underwear, and a bathing suit since he told me I wouldn't be needing many clothes as I would be in the hotel room most of the time.

I followed SIR down to the parking garage in his building, where we got in his car, a late model black Mercedes-Benz sedan with tinted windows. We put our bags in the trunk and I hopped in the driver's side. I was looking forward to this trip as I had never been to Atlantic City before and this was the first time I would be going to a different city with SIR.

After about 30 minutes on the road, SIR reached over with his right arm, put his hand on the back of my neck and said, "Now cocksucker, unzip my pants and get my cock out. You are going to hold it in your mouth on the drive up. I find it relaxes me immensely while I'm driving to have my cock in a warm, wet hole. Do it now."

I unbuckled my seatbelt and reached across the seat, finding the zipper to SIR's pants and then I slowly unzipped him. I unbuttoned the top button of his slacks and while SIR raised up his ass, I gently pulled down his pants and underwear to his ankles so I could get his cock out.

"Now, get the cock in your mouth cocksucker and don't take your mouth off it until I tell you to do so."

I replied, "Yes Sir."

I lowered my head towards his lap, opened my mouth, took his semi-hard dick between my lips and then held it there. His cock was engorging with blood, but it hadn't reached a full erection yet. I breathed in his musky, slightly sweaty scent as I kept my head in place. I felt one of SIR's hands on the top of my head. He pushed down, making sure I had the whole cock tube in my mouth with the cockhead settled at the entrance to my throat. Once it was in, he patted the top of my head. I thought to myself: What do I do now?

SIR read my mind. "Don't think of this as a blowjob or cocksucking, slut. Just keep the dick in your mouth whether it's hard or soft. If I need to ejaculate in your mouth, I will let you know and you can start sucking it like my whore and I'll feed you the jizz. If I need to piss, I'll let you know first so you can prep yourself for drinking. For now, just gently caress my man meat in your dicksucking mouth, understand?"

I nodded my head and then held the cock in my mouth, like a baby with a pacifier. I had no idea how long the drive would be, but I didn't want to upset SIR so I focused my attention on letting him use my mouth as a warm, wet hole for his big cock. I could tell when SIR would alternately start to harden in my mouth, then soften. He was clearly thinking about what he would be doing to me this weekend, but didn't want to ejaculate just yet. I think he was waiting for something to spark his lust.

For the next hour or so, I rested my head in SIR's lap, gently sucking his cock and keeping it warm and wet for him. At one point I think we got on a toll road, and SIR slowed the car down to hand money to the toll operator. I didn't know what was happening, but as we slowed down to the booth, SIR said, "Look up cocksucker and smile for the nice toll lady."

I was mortified as I looked up and saw a matronly, 50-ish blonde woman raise her eyebrows and open her mouth wide with surprise as she saw my face lifting up from SIR's lap. It was obvious from her angle looking down into the car that I had been sucking his cock, and she blushed. SIR smiled at her and we drove off at high speed down the toll road.

Rest Stop Trucker Suck

After about 30 minutes on the new road, I could sense that we were slowing down and SIR was pulling off the highway. I couldn't see anything because my head was resting in SIR's lap, and I was still gently holding his cock in my mouth. We came to a slow stop and SIR rolled down the window on my side of the car.

"Hey buddy, would you like to get the same attention? I noticed you looked over and saw me getting my dick sucked when we pulled up next to your truck." SIR was evidently talking to someone next to his car.

"How much will it cost me?" the other man replied.

"Absolutely nothing, my friend. This is my bitch and he knows he has to suck any cocks that I tell him to suck."

"Woohee," the man replied gleefully, "then let me get some of that!"

SIR pulled my head up and his dick came out of my mouth with an audible 'pop' sound. "Okay cocksucker, I have a customer for you while I take a short break from the drive. Get out of the car and go suck that man's cock and eat his cum while I watch."

I was flustered and nervous about such a public act, but I saw that SIR's car and the big rig were off to the side of a New Jersey state rest stop. It was dark and heavily wooded where we were, and there were no other vehicles parked nearby.

I opened the door on my side of the car, got out, and walked slowly over to the man. He was big, with a large beer belly and massive, hairy arms and hands. He was wearing some old jeans, boots and a lumberjack's checkered flannel shirt, unbuttoned and rolled up at the sleeves. He had been leaning casually with his arms crossed on the driver's side door to his large red Peterbuilt Tractor Trailer, and apparently had seen my head in SIR's lap as SIR parked his car next to the truck.

The man was grinning at me as he asked, "You some kind of pervert, boy?"

"No sir, I'm just a...a...Mouth Whore for my master. He uses my mouth to satisfy himself and sometimes he shares my mouth with other men."

"Well that sounds fine by me, boy. I haven't had my dick sucked in ages. I bet you're good at it too with that pretty mouth."

He was leering at me. "Why don't you get on your knees right here boy and show me what you can do with that dirty little mouth of yours."

I dropped obediently to my knees in front of the trucker. The first thing I noticed besides the big bulge in his pants was a huge bronze belt buckle attached to his wide leather belt. The embossed letters in cursive on the buckle said "Choke on This."

He was looking down on me and smirking as he slowly unzipped his jeans and fished into his pants and underwear to pull out a thick, pink cock with a big purple cockhead. He pulled out his large hairy ball sack and both the cock and balls were out in the open in front of his jeans, which he kept on.

"Go ahead boy, take it in your mouth and show me you want to worship it, faggot," he said to me.

I tentatively licked the tip of his penis, which was wet with pre-cum. His cock smelled of sweat and piss and I'd guessed he'd been on the road for a long time without taking a shower.

"Go on, bitch, get it in your mouth!" The trucker said emphatically, while grabbing the back of my head with his massive hands.

I felt the entire meat tube fill my mouth as his cock started hardening and getting longer.

"That's it bitch, take daddy's cock down your gullet. You are going to eat my spooge like a good little faggot and thank me after I've fed you."

He asked SIR, who had gotten out of the car, zipped up and was leaning on the hood watching me service this brute, "He swallows, right?"

SIR responded, "Oh yes, I've taught him to take all my fluids and he knows he must always eat the semen of whomever he is told to suck off."

"That's what I like to hear, friend" the big trucker said to SIR.

He looked down at me, smiling, "You really are a nasty cocksucker aren't you, swallowing strangers' cock juice whenever you're told to do so. You're gonna like what I feed you bitch--I have a nine-day load saved up and I've been waiting for the right mouth to feed it to."

I felt his cock working its way into my throat as he held my head tightly in both hands. He began to rock his hips and move my head up and down his shaft as I gagged and started drooling down my chin.

"Glugg...glug...glug" the sound of his cock thrusting into my throat was music to the trucker's ears as he worked his big cock in my throat.

"That's it whore, I'm using that nasty faggot throat of yours and you're loving it, ain't you?"

"Yesh....shurr..." I managed to say, with the trucker's thick pink cock buried in my throat.

"I love to throat fuck faggots like you. You can't get enough dick, can you bitch?"

"No shurr...." I mumbled with the trucker's cock buried in my throat.

The trucker kept my head in a vice grip and for the next several minutes worked my mouth up and down his cock, which went in and out of my throat making me gag and sputter.

"Why don't you moan like a bitch while I fuck your pussy mouth, faggot?" the trucker asked.

I started to moan along with making guttural gagging sounds, knowing he was getting close to shooting his wad. The sounds I was making pleased him immensely and I could tell he was getting off on controlling me like a fuck doll.

"That's it cocksucker....almost there...daddy's got a big load for you and I want to hear you swallow it like a good bitch."

I felt his cock start to spasm as the first jets of semen blasted into the back of my throat.

"Ahhhh....I'm coming you bitch...keep the dick in your mouth and take it like a faggot!"

The trucker moaned and grunted with pleasure as he released his pent-up balls.

He held my head tightly as spurt after spurt of his thick, musky jizz shot out of his cock. My mouth was rapidly filling up with cum but I kept my lips tightly sealed around his cock so as not to let any of the spooge escape my mouth.

His orgasm finally subsided and he tilted my head up so I had to look him directly in the eyes. He looked down at me with contempt as his dick was still in my mouth. "Now swallow it, faggot. I want to hear you gulping down my seed."

I made a loud gulping sound as I downed his bitter, vile semen, but I kept a straight face, not wanting to give him the satisfaction of thinking it was unpleasant.

"That's a good boy. What do you say to daddy?" He pulled his cock out of my mouth.

"Thank you Sir for feeding me your semen" I responded.

"Good boy. Now run back to your master." He was grinning at me.

I got off my knees and got back into SIR's car as SIR got on the driver's side.

"Well cocksucker, you put on quite a show. Why don't you get your mouth back on my cock and let's get back on the road."

I dutifully leaned over the seat, unzipped him and took SIR's cock in my mouth as we got back on the highway.

SIR's Double Relief and Our Arrival in Atlantic City

I guess the cocksucking display I had put on back at the Rest Stop got SIR ready to feed me his own load. As his cock was rapidly hardening in my mouth, I proceeded to suck it while we drove down the highway.

"That's it cocksucker, you really got me hard watching you suck that big trucker's dick."

I didn't respond, but kept worshipping his cock.

"Keep sucking. I've got another load for you to eat."

I kept up a steady rhythm on SIR's cock, alternately nursing on it and getting it into my throat. After sucking the foul tasting trucker's dick, SIR's cock tasted like heaven to me.

SIR guided my head up and down on his penis with one hand, while driving with the other.

"I'm getting close cocksucker. I want you to swallow as each spurt of jizz comes out, understand?"

I nodded affirmatively. Almost instantly, the first gobs of semen splattered into my mouth and I started swallowing immediately. SIR was moaning as I continued gulping down his big jizz load--he was always a prodigious cummer--and I think the scene back at the rest stop really got him worked up. I swallowed gob after gob of semen until I had finished off what was in SIR's balls.

"Good boy. Now keep the cock in your mouth. I'm going to wash that cum down with some piss."

I knew what he wanted and sealed my lips around SIR's cock so as not to spill any urine on the black leather seats of his car.

SIR moaned. "Ahh...here it comes. Sweet release."

I started swallowing as the acrid piss filled my mouth. SIR was able to control the flow to allow me time to let it pool in my mouth and gulp down his yellow stream.

"Gulp....gulp....gulp..." SIR was clearly enjoying using his mouth whore as a urinal and my exaggerated swallowing sounds pleased him.

I had to swallow several mouthfuls until the piss stream finally slowed to a trickle, and I felt the last few drops at the back of my throat. I kept SIR's now softening cock in my mouth.

"Nothing like having a mouth whore to take my cum and piss on the road, eh boy?"

After making sure I had cleaned his cock of any residue, I lifted my head out of his lap and said, "Yes Sir, I'm happy to be used that way by you."

"Good boy," SIR said, smiling at me. "You can take a break now and enjoy the view, cocksucker."

I leaned back in my seat and watched the countryside go by, wondering what was in store for me this weekend. The taste of SIR's cum and piss lingered in my mouth as we drove down the highway, and my neck was a bit sore having to hold his dick in my mouth for so long. It was worth it though and I felt content having pleased him.

We drove for another hour or so until we could see the lights of Atlantic City in the distance.

About 15 minutes further up the road, SIR drove up to the entrance of a large hotel/casino--the sign said "Caesar's" in bright neon in twenty foot tall letters at the top of the building.

"Here we are cocksucker. Let's get checked in and I'll go over the rules for you this weekend."

He gave his keys to the parking valet and told me to carry our bags. I put my small backpack on and grabbed SIR's suitcase out of the trunk.

After SIR got our key from the front desk, we took the elevator up to the 10th floor, and navigated down the hall to our room, 1036.

SIR unlocked the door, and we walked in to a beautifully furnished suite with a large entertainment area which included a leather couch, matching leather chairs and a large flat screen TV. Through a door off the side wall was a lavishly appointed bedroom with a king-size bed and large bathroom with walk-in shower. It was gorgeous.

"Cocksucker, get me a beer from the fridge and join me in the entertainment area."

I went to the kitchenette and took one of the beers, a Stella Artois, which I knew SIR liked. I popped off the top and proceeded into the living area where SIR was relaxing on the leather couch.

I handed the beer to SIR and he said, "Perfect. You may sit at my feet cocksucker, while I tell you what I will expect of you this weekend."

I kneeled on the floor in front of SIR and he took a slow sip of beer.

SIR looked down at me and smiled. "Now, tonight I'm going downstairs to the casino to play some Blackjack. I want you to stay up here. Feel free to order room service if you get hungry. Take a shower, watch some porn, do whatever you'd like. I expect you to be here when I get back to the room so don't go anywhere. Tomorrow evening I've arranged for some of my business 'associates' to join us up here where they will be using you the way I have with my other associates. I owe them some favors, so I expect you to submit to them completely and do everything they require. Do I make myself clear?"

"Yes sir," I replied, looking into his eyes with complete obedience.

"Good boy. Now, get some food and rest and I will see you in a couple of hours. Be naked and when you hear me at the door get on your knees to welcome me as I have taught you."

With that, SIR left the room. I was alone to ponder what level of depravity would be expected of me on Saturday night. Oh well, I thought. Take it one day at a time.

I took a long hot shower and ordered a burger and fries using room service. I was only wearing a white robe when the food was brought up to me and felt a bit vulnerable when the hotel staffer wheeled in the food cart. I enjoyed my meal while watching porn on the hotel TV--mostly man on man oral sex videos with one hard core gangbang which really excited me.

After I had dozed off for about an hour I was suddenly awakened by a text from SIR on my phone. "Coming up now. Assume the position and be ready for me."

I threw off my robe and scrambled over to the front door, where I got on my knees, completely nude with hands behind my back as SIR had taught me.

SIR unlocked the door and strolled in.

"Ah well done, cocksucker. You are ready and in the proper pose."

I was beaming with pride inside as I wanted to please SIR so badly. His praise was music to my ears.

"Crawl over to the couch cocksucker, my asshole needs a good cleaning and lots of attention. He walked over to the couch, took off his pants and underwear, sat down, spread his legs and put his ass right up on the edge of the seat.

I dropped to my knees at SIR's feet and with my thumbs gently spread his ass cheeks to get better access to his puckered brown hole. My tongue got to work immediately. One thing I always appreciated about SIR was he kept himself very clean, unlike some men, whose assholes I had been forced to eat while still showing signs of dirt.

I spent the next 45 minutes or so eating SIR's asshole while he slowly jerked on his beautiful cock. He was watching porn while I was servicing him and I could tell he was incredibly aroused. But he also liked to take his time and build towards his orgasm.

Finally, SIR started to moan and said, "Cocksucker, get your mouth up to the tip of my cock. It's feeding time."

I immediately took my tongue off his asshole and opened my mouth as wide as I could. I caught the first big glob of semen as it shot out of SIR's piss hole and into my mouth. He kept the tip of his penis on my lower lip and watched as his white man juice spurted onto my tongue. After about six spurts of jizz, he stroked his cock tube to get the last couple of drops into my mouth.