All Comments on 'Mouth Whore Ch. 05: Atlantic City'

by putmeonmyknees

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
tristantrotskytristantrotskyabout 2 years ago

Such a sweet romantic story, that demonstrates the absolutely correct degree of obedience that a Master should expect from his fortunate Mouth Whore.

tristantrotskytristantrotskyabout 2 years ago

It's so important for a young Gay boy to have a strict but considerate older Master to help navigate him, encourage him and support him through his introduction into man-to-man sex. This story is an object lesson in obedience and submission. When I was a gauche naive twenty-two year-old my own dominant fifty-year-old friend took me to stay over in a villa-complex in Crete which was frequently used by Gay people. He encouraged me to use the swimming pool nude, and on two occasions, as he lay on a poolside lounger, he got me to suck him off in the clear awareness that others could be watching. On the final weekend he held a poolside barbecue for a Gay married couple and a single Gay guy who were in the other villas. As we drank ouzo and Cretan raki they quickly divested me of my swimming shorts and were soon fondling my cock, balls and bare bottom. Encouraged by my friend I was soon surrounded by eager cocks, sucking each one in turn, then they took turns to spit-roast me in different combinations. It was an amazing experience. Maybe not quite as extreme as the situations portrayed in this story... but I felt very well-used in the warm afterglow... but safe in my friend's protection.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Would have loved to been treated like that. Umm all that cum going down my throat

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hot story! I'm a cum and piss slut that can't get enough. Your story would have been a life I wish I had discovered when I was young. I've had men whom I referred to as Sir or Master while I was worshipping their cocks.

I absolutely love to have my mouth used as a cum dump and once I discovered I loved drinking piss, I always told men I would be happy to be used as a urinal. Rimming - wasn't big on it; but, did it enjoy it very much with a couple of guys (one even had my clean his filthy dildo and I enjoyed having him watch me).

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userputmeonmyknees@putmeonmyknees
June 7, 2022: Update: I have submitted a new story, "The Bridge," which is my first attempt at a heterosexual tale of dominance and submission. If I get positive feedback from readers on this, I'll continue it as a series. Thanks to all of you who have commented on my storie...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES