Mouth Whore Ch. 05: Atlantic City

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Time to swallow our Alfredo sauce, bitch!" said Carmine.

I gulped down the viscous, bitter load of semen to the delight of the four men crowded around me.

"Okay we've got some more for you cocksucker, open wide" said Sal.

I opened my mouth and prepared to receive the second mouthful. The cum was no longer warm at this point and I had to concentrate so as not to gag on it.

Sal poured it all in, emptying the wine glass by pushing the last few blobs of cum into my mouth and said, "Swallow it whore and know that our little Italian swimmers are now enjoying themselves in your nasty belly."

I gulped down the second load of bitter semen and hoped they were satisfied with my submission. I was feeling a bit queasy with all the cum and piss they had forced me to drink.

Things were quiet for a moment as I sensed they had all satisfied themselves. Then I heard the door open and SIR came in.

"Well boys, how was it? Did my cocksucker perform to your expectations? No bruises, I hope?"

"Don't worry Sid, we treated your cocksucker like perfect gentlemen. Isn't that right, cocksucker?" The men all laughed.

I responded to SIR, "Yes Sir, they treated me like the proper mouth whore that I am and I'm happy I was able to please all your friends."

"Good boy," said SIR.

I heard Sal and SIR talk quietly for a few minutes, then they said their goodbyes. Sal and his crew then went silently out the door, and SIR and I were alone again.

SIR said to me: "Well done cocksucker. Sal told me you were an obedient whore, and asked if he could borrow you in future. I told him that was a possibility, but since we don't live up here, it wouldn't be for a while.

SIR then uncuffed me, took off the blindfold and collar, and told me to get int bed after I had pissed and brushed my teeth.

SIR didn't even have to tell me as I curled up between his legs, lovingly took his cock in my mouth, and drifted off to sleep.

The Trip Home

The next morning was uneventful. After SIR had me give him his morning blowjob and he fed me his cum, we ate breakfast and checked out of the hotel.

As I had on the way up, I held his cock in my mouth on the journey home, and swallowed what he gave me to swallow like the good whore that he trained me to be. I was already thinking of what nasty things he would have me do in future.

To be continued....

If you enjoyed this story, please let me know!

.