Mouthful of a Birthday Gift Ch. 02

Story Info
Father impregnates his daughter.
3.1k words
4.38
50.9k
110

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 01/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Vorchist
Vorchist
90 Followers

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CONTENT WARNING:This story is an incest Non-Consent story. More specifically Father/Daughter impregnation. If that bothers you or triggers you, please leave. I have placed the appropriate tags on the story, as I do all my writing, but not everyone reads the tags. I've placed my story here because most of my work revolves around incest. If I put it in the "Non-Consent" category people would just complain and say it should be in the "Incest" category. This story is fantasy and should not be used as a guide for real life. Everyone involved is over the age of 18.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Morning comes. I stir awake slowly, take in a deep breath, and stretch. After holding it for a few seconds I exhale and relax back into the bed. Damn.. I slept really well last night. Best in years, decades even.

"Mmn.. good morning babe....Babe?"

No answer. I sit up and see the bed is empty, my wife isn't next to me. I blink rapidly and adjust my eyes to the bright morning sunrise.

I'm in my daughter's bed. Which means... Then it hits me, I remember everything that happened last night. As I lift the covers off of my body, I realize; my daughter is sound asleep on top of my legs. She's laying on her stomach with her face in my lap, and my cock in her mouth.

I breathed a sigh of relief. Right, I forgot. I forced my daughter to suck my cock all night. I smirked and rubbed the side of my daughter's face. She looks so beautiful with a mouthful of cock. I wonder how much I made her swallow last night. Her lips were covered in cum and she drooled a little bit on my balls.

Laying my head back down on the pillow I pulled the covers back over us both. I just want to bask and enjoy this perfect morning.

However, my eyes shoot open immediately. Oh fuck, my wife. Goddammit. As heavenly as this is, I acted impulsively. In a lost battle against my urges, I preyed on my own daughter and forced her to drink who knows how much of my cum. This is gonna be the divorce of the century, I chuckled to myself.

Is it too much to ask for regular blowjobs? Is it too much to ask to at least act like you like pleasing me? My wife can't even take my length all the way to the base. As soon as I shoved my cock in my daughter's mouth it just felt so right. Fit like a glove, like she was always meant to hold my cock in her throat.

And now, my wish finally came true. Granted, I had to take it forcefully and now my life is probably over. No, I won't think about that. I'll deal with my wife finding out later.

Man, what a sight that will be. I closed my eyes and imagined my wife coming through the door to wish our daughter good morning. Only to find me repeatedly pumping myself in and out of her mouth. Would she be shocked? Angry? Saddened? Horrified? I didn't care. Part of me wanted to get caught, wanted to hurt her. Another part of me...

I decided I just wanted one more day. I just want to spend one good day fucking my daughter constantly, uninterrupted. I grabbed my daughter's phone off the nightstand.

To mom:

Hey I'm not feeling well, ate too much cake. I'm gonna spend the day in bed ok? Gonna hibernate.

That should do it. My wife has always been really good at giving our daughter a lot of personal space. And in the past when my daughter has been sick she always makes it clear she doesn't want to be disturbed. My chest feels a little lighter, I bought us some time.

I could feel my cock starting to stiffen again in anticipation. I was slowly getting erect in my daughter mouth. My cock grew, thicker and longer as it slid against her tongue and filled out her mouth. I was about semi erect when the tip of my cock started to push into her throat.

"Hrk.. ggmm mmn.."

There it is. She's starting to wake up. I lifted the covers so I could see that sweet moment. The moment in my daughter's eyes where she remembers she spent the entire night being forced to suck her father's cock and drink his cum.

Her eyes slowly opened, I could tell she was exhausted. The muffled screams, the struggling, the tears. She had been through a lot. Her eyes opened wide as she saw her self in the same situation again. Last night wasn't a bad dream.

I grabbed her head and held her down, so that as my cock grew, it would force it's way down her throat.

"Ooohh fuuuck."

I could see her neck bulge as my cock slowly went deeper and deeper into her warm tight throat. My hips started to gently buck back and forth as I approached a full erection. I threw my head back in ecstasy as the wet sounds of my daughter's throat filled the room.

"Glk glm glk hrk mmn mph mph!"

"That's a good girl, my sweet little cumslut."

My daughter's eyebrows furrowed in offence to the word "slut". I tightened my grip on her head and looked her right in the eyes.

"You fucking heard me. I do love you, and you'll always be my sweetie bean. But you need to understand things are different. You're 18 now. You are meant to do nothing except suck my cock."

My daughter's face contorted with sadness and objection.

"MNNH! MMMH!! MMNPF!!"

Even with a throatfull of cock, her objections were quite clear.

"Hey, hey, c'mon now. It's not a bad thing, after all you're really good at taking me all the way down and swallowing all the cum I feed you."

My breathing was getting heavier, I was moving my daughter's head faster back and forth. I felt my cock get harder and thicker with each thrust. Fuck, I thought I would be sore after last night but this feels too amazing. I was fucking my daughter's mouth fast and hard, making her head bounce as I got close to cumming.

My daughter closed her eyes as tears started to form. She couldn't believe this was happening. They JUST had the best 18th birthday party the previous night. Why? And how long was daddy going to keep doing this? What kind of father forced himself on his daughter hours after the happiest day of her life?

Keeping one hand on top of her head I gently rubbed the back of my other hand on her cheek and tried to console her.

"Shh shh it's okay sweetheart. You'll get used to it, I promise. I know it's different from what you expected but it's better you understand: You're entire purpose is to suck my cock sweetie."

"You aren't going to college, you aren't going to work, you aren't even going to leave the house. Day and Night, even while you sleep, my cock had better be in your throat."

She could feel me getting harder and pumping faster as I degraded her further.

"You're nothing but my cum slut. A perfect sheathe for my cock. And you better swallow every drop I give you. Just.. like.. this.. mmh fuck."

She knew I was about to cum. She started to panic and looked back and forth between my eyes and the cock I was shoving in and out of her mouth. My daughter tried to push herself off as she shook her head.

"Fuck.. haa.. oh fuck.. that's it sweetheart, suck.. SUCK YOUR DADDY'S COCK!"

I jolted my hips upward and held my daughter's head firmly as I started to cum. She froze and her eyes shot wide open in disbelief. Her neck bulged and moved to make room for more and more hot thick cum. She desperately didn't want to swallow, but it just kept coming, she had to.

It just felt so perfect, so right. Watching my little sweetheart look up at me while drinking my cum. My balls resting on her chin as I feel her throat and her tongue work themselves around my cock as I shot spurt after spurt of cum for her. My cock pulses as my muscles relax... And I'm in pure bliss, not letting up until my daughter drinks every last drop.

After a few minutes, I decided to withdraw my cock from her mouth. I held the base and slowly pulled it out from her throat, making a loud wet "pop" when it finally left her lips. Still erect, I let it rest and flop onto my daughter's face.

She started to tremble as she was coughing and catching her breath. She didn't want to believe the situation she was in.

"D-daddy *cough cough* hurk- why would you do this.."

"You know why sweetheart."

I put my hands under her armpits and firmly lifted her towards me, face to face. I gave her forehead a kiss and held her close, much to her bewilderment.

"You can't do this! People don't do things like this to their daughters!"

She was making a lot of noise, I had to shut her up quickly. I tried to put my hand over her mouth but she started to flail about in a panic. Frustrated, I simply rolled both of us over in the bed so that I was on top of her now, pinning her down with my weight.

It takes her a couple seconds to realize it; she can't move at all. Still breathing heavily she eventually stops struggling and looks up at me. I had been fucking her mouth so much I hadn't taken the time to appreciate how beautiful the rest of her body is. Gorgeous hair, slender shoulders and neck, lovely large breasts that look even better when she's laying on her back. Fuck, she looks even better than my wife did at her age.

"W-why are you staring at me like that? Haven't you had enough?"

"Be quiet."

My daughter kept pressing

"I don't understand why you're doing this, what about mom? Daddy please stop."

"I said shut up!" I hissed into her ear. My body was pressed fully against hers, her soft breasts pressed against my chest, I could feel her panicked breath on my neck. My mind raced, and my chest felt hot.

I.. I could fuck her. I could fuck my daughter. I wanted to, I NEEDED to.

My cock started to stiffen again, it's weight pressing against her pussy. I was going to do it, I'm going to fuck her.

I sat up slightly and looked at my beautiful prize of a daughter underneath me. My cock was fully erect, my shaft pushing against her wet pussy. My daughter looked at me in fear as she knew what was coming.

"Oh my God daddy No, y-you can't, please don't."

Lifting my hips slightly, I aligned my cock so that the tip was right on her pussy lips. My daughter looked down at the huge cock that was waiting, wanting to claim her. She tried to reach up and push me in a frenzied panic.

"NO! no no no daddy get OFF-"

I immediately clasped one hand on her mouth and the other around her neck. Not squeezing hard, just enough to get my message across.

"Shut. The. Fuck. Up. I told you, you're my cum slut. What, did you think I wasn't going to fuck you? No sweetheart, you belong to me, and that means ALL of you. Your mouth, your pussy, and your cute little asshole."

I was going to do it, I'm right on top of her. The tip of my cock is right on her pussy, all I have to do is push my hips forward. I steady my breathing and slowly move towar-

I freeze. My eyes widen. I hear something. Footsteps. They are coming down the hallway... Towards this room. My heart races. Fuck fuck fuck no.

What is my wife doing awake? It's still early in the morning. And why is she coming to our daughter's room? The footsteps grow slightly louder. Just a few more seconds until she reaches the door. If she knocks and hears no response she's DEFINITELY gonna barge in.

I take my hand from my daughter's neck and pull the covers over to hide us both. I feel fucking stupid right now, but just maybe..

*Knock knock*

"Honey? Hello? I keep hearing loud noises, are you ok?"

My cock is aching, still fully erect, right at my daughter's pussy begging to go inside. I'm frozen in both fear and excitement and frustration and if THIS is how it all blows up in my face, I'll have the worst case of blue balls.

My wife knocks again, not getting a response she slowly turns the handle and walks in.

"Sweetie are you ok?"

I return my hand to my daughter's neck while keeping my other hand over her mouth. I hiss quietly, just barely enough for her to hear me.

"Do not fucking move, don't make a single sound."

My daughter ignores me and makes muffled screams through my hand. Even though it's muffled through my hand and the covers, I'm sure my wife can still barely hear them. Fuck, I am so dead. I close my eyes and wait.

"MNNH!!! MMMMM!!! MMN NNN!!"

However oddly enough my wife's tone doesn't change. She keeps speaking.

"Yes, I know, I saw you said you're sick and you wanted some time to yourself. I was just checking up on you to see how you're doing."

"MNF! MM!! NNNNN!!"

"That bad huh? Aww I'm sorry sweetie. You got a lot under those covers, cuddling with your stuffed animals?"

I feel my wife's hand reach out and pat the covers gently, right where my back is. I reflexively jolt and lower myself from her touch, pushing myself deeper into the bed. And pushing my cock a few inches into my daughter's pussy in the process.

"MMMN?!?"

For a few seconds I couldn't breathe. I couldn't even process my daughter's endless fidgeting and trying to get away from me. I was just in awe of the situation. She was very wet, and very hot. My wife was unaware that it wasn't just our daughter underneath these covers, I'm here too, taking her virginity.

"Well alright then, I'm just making sure. I'll leave you be."

I hear more footsteps and as abruptly as she came in, she left, and closed the door behind her. I exhale a sigh of relief. Thank God..

I feel my daughter slump in defeat underneath me. Staring off in disbelief. I release my hands from her mouth and neck. She knows who she belongs to, what her sole purpose in life is. She is my cum slut and knows there is no fighting it.

I sit up straight, hold onto my daughter's waist, and admire the view below me. Despite her weak protests, she's taking my cock well. I start moving my hips and really going for it. She tenses up and grabs the bed sheets, barely able to catch her breath.

"Da-daddy, p-please sto- aah mmn.. I can't, your.. you're too big."

The soft, eager sounds of our bodies smacking together fill the room. My strokes become faster and deeper as I continue. Giving her more of me, pushing my cock deeper and deeper into her soaking wet pussy with each stroke until..

"Haaa! AAA! Mmn! Daddy! I can't.. you're.. fucking me.. too hard! Mmnh!"

"That's it.. that's a good girl.. you like this don't you? You enjoying this fat cock?"

She was breathing harder, matching the rhythm of my strokes. Working up a sweat, breasts bouncing forward and back, fuck this was heaven. My cock was so hard and I was reaching balls deep all the way inside her. Her face was blushing red as she let a few moans escape her lips.

Her body was relaxing, she wasn't as tense anymore and was fighting it less and less. A couple of her moans were so loud I considered holding my hand over her mouth again. Was she really enjoying this? The thought of me fucking her every moment of every day sent my heart racing. Fuck... I'm not gonna last like this..

"Fuck, sweetheart, I love you so much. I'm so happy you're gonna take my loads like the cum slut you are..."

I kept going faster and faster pounding my cock into her pussy. My mind was going numb, trying my best to hold my cum back. I can't cum inside my daughter's pussy. I might get her pregnant.

My eyes widened at the thought. Did.. did I actually want to impregnate my own daughter? The more I watch my daughter take my cock and become a moaning gasping mess, the more I thought about it.

Cum inside her.

My mind focused on that one twisted thought. Everyone would know. They would look at my daughter and know. That I fucked her. That I came inside her. Again and again until she got pregnant. Everyone would know I forced myself onto my daughter and made her my cum slut. My breathing quickened as my head got light headed from the thrill of people knowing, seeing it proudly displayed in my daughter's belly. Fuck yes, I wanted to cum in my daughter.

"I'm.. I'm gonna... Ooh sweetheart.."

She sobered up almost immediately. She looked at me and gasped out.

"No wait no, daddy don't! Don't cum inside!"

She screamed at the top of her lungs

"DONT CUM INSIDE MEEEEE!!!"

Too late. With one final thrust I lifted my daughter's hip slightly off the bed and shoved my cock deep inside as far as I could and started cumming.

Her pussy tightened and clenched around me, as if milking the cum out of me. She froze and caught her breath as I shot my hot spurts of cum into her womb. Loud wet sounds of her pussy being filled echoed as my cock kept trying to reach as deep inside her as possible. I couldn't be happier. It was happening.

She closed her eyes shut, trying to think about anything else except the orgasm she just had. I pulled her in and held her close, keeping my cock inside her until I was finished cumming. I whispered in her ear that she was a good girl for giving me her virginity. She was shocked into silence, whimpering occasionally. I fell back onto the bed next to her, nearly passing out from exhaustion. Smiling to myself, I rubbed my daughter's back gently as I held her under my arm.

"Wha.. what.. the fuck?"

I sat up, my heart in my throat. I didn't even hear her. My wife had came back, and there she was, standing in the doorway.

Looking directly at my semi erect cock that was still wet from our daughter's pussy.

Fuck.

Vorchist
Vorchist
90 Followers