All Comments on 'Mouthful of a Birthday Gift Ch. 02'

by Vorchist

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikeyover 1 year ago

Opps!!.....This is good - I can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very good story. In next chapter make him dirty talk to her about what he is going to do with their future daughter when she is old enough.

Kathryn89Kathryn89over 1 year ago

Oh my... loved the intensity building as they had sex, closer to filling her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It will be interesting to see how the mother deals with it.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I hope there’s more! Really loved this one

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

We need a part 3!!!!! Don’t involve the mom tho I hate when authors add the mom in the relationship/sex. Just father & daughter plz <3

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

& don’t make him talk about dirty their future daughter like that comment says. That is giving pedophila/grooming. Like I said keep it with the dad & daughter.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

@Anonymous

No pedo, their future daughter will be 18 when daddy takes her. And no grooming - he will raise her normally, and then suddenly he will just take her on her 18th birthday, making it even more shocking for her.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

As disturbing as this is, I kind of want to see more. Guess I'm just as fucked up as most people are. But I'll embrace that part of me instead of deny it (which only leads to misery anyway). Bring it on :)

I think he should say something like "I was trying to make her feel better in the best way I know how." Mom will yell a bit. He'll then get up and become forceful with her, basically saying something along the lines of, "Maybe if you had satisfied me like you should be doing as my fucking wife, I wouldn't be so tempted to look elsewhere. But don't worry honey, I haven't given up on you... yet." She'll be shocked but maybe, just maybe, he can convince her to go along with it all.

You can also take it in the opposite direction, she goes apeshit, tries to throw him out, but the daughter gets attached and is actually falling for him, and wants to be with him. Something like that. Tons of scenarios to choose from.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous