Move for Me

Story Info
A depressed girl finds release by taking orders on camera.
2.8k words
4.51
15.9k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SlutProblems
SlutProblems
3,088 Followers

Rebecca wasn't the kind of girl that anyone expected to be a camgirl. In fact, she prided herself on her innocent-looking face and her quiet self-explorative nature. She was always in her own head thinking about everything, weighing all of the possibilities of what she could do with her young life. She was only twenty-two but she felt much older than her years, having lived through some traumatic incidents including losing her brother, Landon to a random car accident two years ago.

After Landon's death, Rebecca was no longer the same person that she had been before the accident. She had almost gone with him to the store that night but he had told her to stay back and look after their younger sister, Claire. She had agreed and as the night wore on and Landon didn't return she had begun to worry. It wasn't until the next morning that she found out what had happened.

The months that followed had turned into years. Her parents and sister had changed in the wake of Landon's sudden death. Rebecca had to grow up fast. She didn't apply to colleges the way she should have and she found herself eighteen and graduated from high school without any direction. All she felt in the pit of her stomach was deep despair that never subsided. She thought of Landon almost constantly and it didn't seem like anything would ever make it better.

Rebecca took a job working as a secretary in an office, which she hated. Since her brother's death, she had withdrawn from all of her friends and even her family. As soon as she could, she moved out of her family home and into a tiny, studio apartment near her job. She existed in a fog, going from work to home without looking up. Her thoughts churned and churned, ruminating over every last detail that led up to Landon's death. She didn't understand why he had to go.

She hadn't had a boyfriend in years and she didn't want one. She couldn't imagine subjecting anyone to what she had become. She was nothing but a shell of a person, a husk that was shaped like a human girl but underneath the layers of skin and muscle, she was hollow and empty. She had staved off her own sexual needs for years, not even bothering to masturbate until one night she touched herself in the shower. She had her first orgasm since her brother's death as she gripped the walls of the shower to keep her legs from buckling underneath her.

It felt good but she also felt guilty. It wasn't fair that she was able to experience sexual pleasure when Landon wasn't able to experience anything because he was dead. The thoughts of Landon filled her head with their familiar sequence and she allowed herself to be swept away in the comfort of her own pain. The next day, she noticed that she was horny again and though she tried to ignore it, she couldn't.

Rebecca opened her computer and typed in, "rough sex" into the search bar. A plethora of sites popped up and she clicked on one of them and was shocked to see so many videos to choose from. A pop-up appeared in front of the search results and she was about to close the window when she read, "Become a cam girl and make money!"

She clicked on the ad and it led her to a site called "Move for Me" that was designed for camgirls to interact with their fans as they did sexual things to themselves to entertain their audience. Rebecca had heard of things like this before but she had never considered doing something like it. She didn't make much money at her job as a secretary and she realized that this could actually help her to save a bit of money in case of an emergency. She was always thinking about potential emergencies since Landon had passed.

She signed up to become a cam girl and for the first time in a long time, she felt like something was happening in her life. She filled out all of the online forms for the site before she slipped off to her day job. That night, she planned on doing her first cam show.

She practically ran home from work that evening, excited to see how much money she could make with her body. She had never shown her body to anyone in its entirety. She had plenty of sex back in the days before Landon had passed away but she never showed her whole body at once, opting to always keep some clothing on and to remain in the dark.

She turned on her computer, her heart beating heavily in her chest. She knew that what she was doing was wrong and that her parents wouldn't approve but somehow, she knew that Landon would understand. If he was watching her from heaven, then he would understand that she needed this escape as much as she needed the money. She needed a distraction from the thoughts of Landon and her own guilt over his passing.

She logged into the site and clicked until she found herself about to start a cam show. She looked around her room and saw that she needed to straighten things up a bit. She felt like she was stalling as she made her bed and straightened up her room. She grabbed the two dildos that she had stashed in her drawer, neither of which she had ever used on herself. One had been a gag gift back in school and the other she had bought on a dare from a friend. Now, she arranged them on her bed along with some lube and a towel. Sometimes things got messy.

She didn't have any real lingerie and so she found a black bodysuit and some high socks with thick black and white stripes on them. She didn't have any heels at all. She would have to buy some if this went well. In fact, she would need some more supplies if this became a thing. She arranged herself on the bed next to her laptop and aimed the webcam upward at her face. She stared at the button she would need to click to start the show and she felt the emptiness inside of her fill with fear and dread. For the first time in a long time, she was actually feeling something.

She clicked on the button to start the web stream and was shocked to find that no one was in her room. She didn't know what else to do so she began the process of seductively undressing herself, hoping that somehow some men would find their way into her room. Her first guy was named, hot4you22. She undulated for him, hoping that he was watching her. She was terrified but also exhilarated. Rebecca had never done anything like this before. She felt a rush unlike any other as she read hot4you22′s words.

"You're the sexiest girl I've ever seen!" he typed.

"Thank you!" she said out loud, not sure if he could hear her or not.

"You're welcome," he typed. He could hear her! "I want to see more of you naked," he added.

"I can do that!" Rebecca said agreeably and she began to remove the bodysuit by undoing the snaps that covered her pussy. She pulled the bodysuit off, leaving only her socks on. She was terrified as she realized that she was fully exposed for the first time in her entire life. She hoped hot4you22 liked what he saw. Her heart was pounding wildly and she was shocked that she was finally feeling something other than sorrow and guilt.

"Oooh, no panties!" hot4you22 exclaimed. She looked at the text and saw that there were more men in the room now and they were all asking her to do a bunch of different things at once. She chose one.

"Touch myself? Okay, I can do that!" Rebecca spread her legs open to reveal her perfect, little pussy for the men who were watching. She hadn't expected to like this, but she was feeling the kind of rush that strippers and hookers know. They get off on men wanting them. Rebecca was feeling this rush for the first time and enjoying how it made her pussy wet.

Rebecca rubbed her pussy for them, feeling more aroused than she had felt in years. She was happy for the first time since her brother's death and she almost stopped and got sucked into her thoughts of Landon again but there were men depending on her. She put on a brave, sexy face and fucked herself while her audience watched. She could see that the comments were coming faster and faster and her room was filling up quickly.

There were so many requests that she could barely keep up with reading all of them while she was touching herself, working her clit with her fingers

"Okay, I'll fuck myself with one of these dildos. Which one?" she asked the men as she held them both up.

"The pink one!" hot4you22 begged her.

"The black one!" other guys said.

"The pink one it is!" she decided to give in to hot4you22′s request since he had been her first customer. That was when she realized that she had no idea how she was even making money on this thing. Did she need to get tips to make money? Did she just get it from them being there? She didn't know but right now, she didn't care. Her pussy was so horny now and she needed to cum.

She gripped the pink dildo and she smothered it generously with lube before she forced its thickness inside of her. She let out a long, low moan of pleasure as she worked her clit with her fingers. She loved the way it felt as the dildo hit the depths of her insides. She had never masturbated in front of a crowd before but she was doing it now and she was finding that she liked the way men were jacking off to her fucking herself.

She felt a sense of power and pride in herself that she had never known. She was the type of girl who had never let loose completely and she felt herself slipping away, her seams coming undone as she began to cum for the first time in front of other people. She had never cum in front of anyone else before and she didn't realize how freeing it would be.

She had forgotten to put the towel down and she wasn't thinking clearly. She was too horny to think. Her orgasm came and she let it go, feeling the warmth and wetness between her legs as she soaked her sheets. Some of her squirt juice hit her computer and she knew that was bad but she was cumming so intensely that she could do nothing about it. All she could do was scream and cum. She could see the screen of her webcam room filled with men and hoped that they all loved what they had just witnessed.

"I just made a huge mess!" she told the men. "I need to get a bigger towel."

"That was so hot! Please say you're not done! I want to see you cum again," someone wrote.

"Me too! Please don't go! Cum again!"

"Okay, I'll cum again!" she agreed.

"Fuck yourself in the ass with the dildo," hot4you22 suggested and for some reason, Rebecca wanted to give him what he requested. He had been her first viewer and she wanted to reward him for that.

She lubed up her asshole and spread her left butt cheek with one hand and shoved the dildo in with the other. It had been years since she had done anything with her ass and she was having a terrible time trying to get the dildo into her asshole. She pushed hard but the dildo met with a resistance she wasn't sure how to get past. She kept pushing.

"Relax your asshole," a guy suggested and so she listened, finding that was the solution. The dildo slid inside and she was shocked at how good it felt. She had never had anything quite so big in her asshole before. She rubbed her clit with one hand and worked the dildo in and out of her ass with the other. She hoped that she was getting money and making tips but she hadn't read through the materials on how the site worked and she had just jumped right in. She'd figure all that out later. She wasn't really here for the money she was here for another reason, one that she couldn't quite put her finger on.

She came hard again, this time squirting the bed even more thoroughly. She didn't care and she wasn't stopping. She was enjoying the way the dildo felt in her ass. She fucked herself more, ignoring the men's texts.

"Turn on the volume so you can hear us," one of the guys typed and she somehow saw his comment even though she was quite busy hammering her own ass with her pink dildo. She paused, looking for the volume button. She found it and suddenly, it was a whole new world. She could hear all of the men calling out to her, begging her to do things all at once. It was overwhelming.

She let herself listen to them, some of them giving her praise for the way she was fucking herself and some of them begging her to do this or that. This was crazy! She had never done anything like it and she could feel the rush of it all. She knew that this was something that was really turning her on. She had never been this aroused as she heard them barking commands at her.

"Turn around, lemme see your tits."

"Fuck your ass harder!"

"Good job! Cum, bitch!"

"Damn you are sexy!"

Every comment was a validation of her own sexiness and for the first time in a long time she wasn't thinking about Landon. She wasn't thinking about anything but cumming and being a sex object for these men who were paying her to look at her body.

"Blow me a kiss!" someone begged and she stopped to look over her shoulder and blow a kiss.

The men all roared with approval as Rebecca continued to fuck her own ass so they could all watch and be entertained. She could feel the energy in the room now and she tried her best to do all of the requests that she could. Before she knew it a whole hour had gone by, and then it was two hours, then three. She looked at the clock and realized that it was almost time for bed. She had been fucking herself for hours and she just couldn't squirt anymore. She needed food and water. She needed to stop showing off for these men.

"Guys, I have to go!" she announced.

"No! One more time!" hot4you22 was still in the room watching her and he wasn't ready for her to be done. She wanted to keep pleasing the men but she needed to get ready for work the next day.

"Sorry, I have to go! I have some other things I need to do tonight but thank you everyone!"

"Thank you, beautiful!"

"Goodnight gorgeous girl!"

"Damn! I'm following you so I can see you again," another man said. All of their comments made her feel good.

"You're the most beautiful cam girl I've ever seen," hotforyou22 commented.

Rebecca beamed with pride.

"If you ever do private shows, let me know. I'd be happy to pay for it," he added

"I'd love that, hot4you!" she giggled with delight. She still had no idea how much money she had made until she exited the room and checked her account settings. There, she realized that she had made much more than she ever made at her job as a secretary. She also noticed that she already had a hundred new followers after just a few hours.

She wondered what Landon would have thought of her new job and she was fairly certain he wouldn't approve, but he was her brother and he had always been overprotective of her. She set up the money to be transferred to her bank account and she began to do a little online shopping for sex toys and lingerie. She planned to keep doing this. She hadn't realized how horny she had become with all the mourning she had been doing. She was sure that her brother would have wanted her to be happy and for the first time in a long time, she actually was. Rebecca couldn't believe that her first happiness in two years had come from objectifying herself. She normally wasn't that kind of girl but in this instance, she had become that kind of girl and she actually kind of liked it.

SlutProblems
SlutProblems
3,088 Followers