Move Into You (Short Gay Erotica)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Doug rose from Stephen's cum covered cock and lap to face the other male. He leaned forward spearing his dick through his gripping stranglehold. Stephen gazed at him as an audience would an immaculate naturalistic work of art. Doug inched closer putting his legs on either side of Stephen. He grabbed a fistful of the male's luscious brunette hair and held him back.

Stephen's mouth opened wide, tongue lured out.

Overlapping waves of pleasure captured Doug as thick ribbons of semen shot into his client's mouth, jaw, and onto his severely ripped abs. Stephen tasted must, sweetness, and bitterness all in one gulp. His tongue swiped at his chin and Doug bent down to leave him with a peck on the lips.

The clean-up process was mostly him scooping up the semen with his fingers and sucking it off. He hurriedly washed himself with faucet water just as Katie was entering talking on the phone with Veronica again. She didn't notice anything out of the ordinary, but there was a lingering smirk on his face that had piqued her interest.

Stephen was positive about one thing: life in Paso Robles would be nothing like this especially with her family breathing down his neck. Then again, he could get Doug's contact information out of Katie...

12