Movie and a Show

Story Info
Meet for first time, results in Sex in crowded movie theater.
2.2k words
4.14
14.8k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had met Lori a few weeks earlier via the internet. She emailed me and said She was interested in starting a friendship. We hit it off very quickly. We did the usual, got hot and heavy on the computer, then moved to the telephone. The next natural step seemed to me to meet in person. Well, I live in Seattle and Lori lived in Spokane, about 300 miles away. We decided to meet for New Years 1999. I flew over on December 31 and Lori met me at the airport.

We were every bit as natural a couple in person as we had been via the computer and telephone. No sooner had we stepped on to the elevator of the airport parking garage then I had my hand up under her blouse slipping it underneath her bra, feeling her large, warm, and supple breasts. I pinched her nipple with my thumb and forefinger. She sighed, she seemed to get weak in the knees just as the door opened and we had to exit to get to her car.

Lori's cheeks had turn rosy red. She had the widest grin I had ever seen on a woman. Her eyes seemed to be lit up. We hurried to the car, put my luggage in the trunk and prepared to leave. As soon as we sat in the car, Lori reached over, pulled me to her and planted to most wonderful kiss on my surprised lips. Man she tasted great. She ran her tongue inside my mouth, flirting with my tongue. Then she licked my lips with her tongue, ever so lightly. That sent shivers to every nerve in my body. Needless to say my cock was about to burst through my pants. She cupped my erection through my jeans said "Why, you brought along a friend I see." She then started the car and said I could introduce her to my friend later. We had to get going to pick up her daughter from school, fix dinner and then see what we wanted to do for the night.

After making lasagna for dinner Lori and I decided to head out to see a movie before coming back for the big New Years Eve celebration. January in Spokane is typically cold and snowy. This day was no different. When we got to the mall the reader board thermometer said 12 degrees F. Lori had worn her long winter coat to ensure she'd be warm enough.

We bought our tickets and went in to the theater. When we got in nearly all the seats were full. "Great," I thought to myself. I had hoped we could snuggle maybe fondle a bit during the movie, but with practically the whole theater filled I didn't see any chance of that happening now. We found a couple of seats together in the back row on the right end. I took the end and Lori took the seat next to me. The seat on her other side was empty as well..

I went to the concession stand and came back with the usual popcorn and drinks, but I also purchased one hot dog with mayonnaise on it, just for Lori. Lori looked up and asked "Who's that for?"

I replied "Its for you."

"Its so you can show me your talent in an open environment. By watching you eat the hot dog I can get a good idea of how talented you are at giving head. The mayonnaise is for affect. I suspect, if you eat that hot dog before the lights go down, you will make more than a handful of cocks stand up at attention."

Lori grinned. "Ok. I'll do it."

With that she picked up the hot dog and slowly started down the stairs. She stopped at the end of each row as if she was looking for someone or for empty seats in that row. While looking she would take the hot dog and slowly, and very seductively take a bit of the hot dog. She wrapped her lips around the end of it. It looked just like a woman wrapping her lips around a hard cock. She repeated this up and down the theater. The looks she got were priceless. Most men that aw her just stopped what ever they were doing and stared in awe. Many had to move in their seats to adjust themselves after watching her seduce the hot dog. A lot of women's faces seemed to be expressing envy, envy that she was brave enough to do something like that. There were however a few older women who's faces showed disbelief, even disgust. "Screw the old bitches if they can't stand a little good hearted fun," I thought.

The previews started and Lori returned to her seat, with more than a couple men watching to see where she was seated. Before sitting down she took off her long overcoat and placed it in the empty seat next to her. She leaned down placed her lips against mine and gave me an absolutely wonderful, WET, SLOPPY kiss. She asked "how was that? Do you think I have enough talent for you?" I said "judging by the number of stares you got and the number of men who had to adjust themselves because of the erections you gave them...YES, I 'd say you are talented enough" as a grin overtook my face.

We chose this movie because of the actor, Robin Williams, we are both fans of his. Well, this movie was a stinker from the get go. After the first few minutes, neither of us cared.

I scooched over closer to Lori. I put my right arm around her neck and shoulders. I slowly moved my left hand down her side, feeling for the bottom of the blouse she'd worn. I carefully moved my hand up, feeling the warmth of her skin as I moved. She jumped a bit when she felt my hand on her bare flesh. I stopped for a few seconds. Letting get used to the feeling. Then I continued moving up, higher towards my goal. I felt the underside of her bra. I reached under it to play with her left breast. It was a tight fit. Lori was blessed with a 42D chest. My dream girl :-) I convinced Lori to slip her bra up over her breasts, so I would have easier access. Now I had full access to my toys of choice, her beautiful, hard nippled tits. Nothing compares to holding, caressing, suckling, squeezing a nice big pair of tits. I twisted her left nipple, pulling on it as I twisted. She moaned. I looked around, so far everyone else was still watching the movie, so I lifted her shirt and exposed her left breast. At first she resisted, scared we might get caught. I gently bit her nipple...her resistance seemed to melt away as fast as the juices started flowing in her now wet pussy.

I licked her nipple. It was harder than any nipple I have ever seen. It was spectacular. I got it all wet then I blew cool air across it. Amazingly, it became even more erect. Lori was beginning to squirm in her seat. I moved my right hand from her shoulders to her front, replacing my left hand on her breasts. I moved my left hand down her belly, under the waist band of her slacks and down over her panty covered pussy. She almost screamed when she felt me down there. Her eyes got wide. Her breathing was more pronounced. She was on the edge of her seat, no pun intended, wondering if I would dare continue in a theater full of patrons.

She didn't have to wait long to find out. I slipped my hand under the waistband of her panties and soon my finger was sliding over her hairless lips. I inserted my index finger barely, just enough to tease her, to stoke her fire. She was trying not to show how hot she had become. What happened next surprised me. Since she had shown a little reluctance due to the other people around, I thought she would suggest we straighten up and head out somewhere more private. She got her coat, laid it across her from the shoulders down, saying "I'm a bit cold," in case anyone else was paying attention. She seemed to be trying to stretch out a bit after laying the coat across herself. She then reached out from under the coat and took my left hand.

She guided my left hand under the coat. First she took it higher up, on her chest. I felt bare skin. "Ok," I thought, "so I can play with her tits still." But then she moved my hand still higher, where her bra and shirt had been pulled up earlier to expose her chest. Hmm, there was no clothing there. I thought for a second then realized. When she seemed to be stretching out, she was actually removing her bra and blouse. Suddenly I got the feeling Lori was getting into it as much as I was. Little did I know. She then surprised me by continuing with my hand down her chest, over her tummy, across her pubic mound and...wait a minute. Where were the waist bands of her slacks and panties? She nudged me with her left foot. I looked at her face. Her eyes got big, her smile widened. She then nodded towards the floor. When I looked down at the floor she carefully pulled the left side of the coat back just a little bit, but enough for me to realize she'd take her slacks and panties completely off. They were sitting in a pile on the floor, under her feet. Once again she covered herself completely with the coat.

I turned to sit in my seat as if to watch the movie, but, I actually slid my hand under the coat, roaming searching for something to play with. I felt heat rising from her loins and moved my hand towards it. I cupped her pubic mound with the palm of my right hand. She gasped. I kept my hand cupped there but at the same time I began moving my middle finger up and down the folds of her swollen pussy lips. They were fat and hot from her arousal. Sometimes when she squirmed I could smell the scent of her pussy. I wondered if other could too. I began moving my hand a little further down her pussy so that I could begin finger fucking her. When my finger started the fucking motion she let out a gasp I thought those nearest us might have heard. No one seemed to be looking. I then decided to use both hands. I moved my left hand to where my right hand had been, fingering her pussy. I then removed my right hand for a minute bringing it out from under the coat. I brought it to my nose and smelled it. Oh my god...is there anything on earth that smells better than the juices of an aroused woman? If there is I don't know what it could be.

I continued fucking her with my left hand and moved my right back under her coat. I slid it up to her breasts which were heaving with her hastened breathing. I took her breast in my hand, squeezed it. Fondled it. I pinched the nipple, twisting it to make it hard. I thought she was going to pass out right then and there. Seeing how close we were to her climaxing I put my head under the coat and began sucking on her left breast. She began a constant low moan. I suckled at her tit for a few minutes, still fucking her with my hand, only now I had 3 fingers inside her wet cunt and I was rubbing her G-spot with the middle finger. She started shaking moaning a little louder. I thought for sure someone heard us. She started to call out my name. I pulled my head out, moved up to her and kissed her. I didn't know what else to do. Our tongues darted back and forth. When I thought she had calmed down, she had one bigh shake and then a few smaller ones. I felt her cunt tighten around my hand. I couldn't move it at all. She'd locked her thighs down on me. She opened her eyes dreamily. Her face was beat red. She sat up a little, opening her things allowing me to remove my hand. I brought it up and she immediately started licking each of the three fingers, trying to get every bit of her pussy juice and cum off of them. She leaned up, told me she wanted to leave and with a quick motion pulled her coat around her tightening the belt to keep it closed. I picked up her slacks and creamy panties and carried them under my arm.

When we walked out of the auditorium I think a few people from the last couple rows were watching us. Right before we walked down the hallway she shocked the hell out of me and pulled open her coat exposing her naked breasts to the theater. She laughed. We ran. We got in the car and took off. We laughed all the way back to her place.

Lori told me that that had been the most intense orgasms she had ever had. We came to the conclusion it was probably the possibility of getting caught that made it that much more exciting, intense.

I didn't care for the movie, but that was the best show I had ever been a part of. :-)