Movie Buffs Ch. 03

Story Info
Selena has an idea, and Taylor Swift makes three...
7.9k words
4.74
9.6k
20

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/04/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrMaxLord
MrMaxLord
170 Followers

All of the following is complete and total fiction. Not a word of it occurred, nor would it.

Movie Buffs starring Selena Gomez

(MFF, oral, anal, facial, cons)

By MrMaxLord

Chapter 3: Wild Things

Special Guest Star: Taylor Swift

Usually when Selena and Sam watched a movie, they were complete snuggle bugs. Sam's arm around Selena, Selena pulling in even closer in his embrace. However the current film playing was quite different. It was Selena's first time watching this particular neo-noir mystery and she was on the edge of her seat. She was sitting straight up her attention supremely focused as every event unfolded.

Then her jaw dropped as one by one, the pieces of the puzzle began to fit, every single bit of the criminal conspiracy fell into place, even as the credits began to roll. While being an incredibly compelling neo noir mystery, that wasn't what Wild Things was famous for. And while Selena could definitely see the appeal in the more sexual aspects, the mystery and performances were what really sucked her in.

Sam felt much the same way. though he couldn't be quite as invested as Selena was as he'd seen the movie before, multiple times. It was one of his favorite crime films and up there with his favorite erotic thrillers as well. He also got a bit of an erotic thrill when he held Selena close during those scenes. The threesome, the heavy duty making out between Denise Richards and Neve Campbell both got a reaction from her. Selena tried to hide it but he'd been with her long enough at that point to know when she was getting a bit of a thrill.

"That was so GOOD!" Selena said as the final credit rolled. "How have I never seen that before? I mean that cast...holy crap that cast is insane. I mean how come no one ever talks about how good Bill Murray is in it? Or Kevin Bacon?"

"Or that it showed Kevin's Bacon?" Sam asked with a snicker. Selena rolled her eyes and smiled.

"How long were you holding on to that one?" she asked.

"The moment I pressed play."

"Amazing display of willpower babe." Selena scooted back into his arms, kissed his cheek and resumed cuddle time. "I'm not going to lie though, it was nice to see some equal-opportunity nudity. I mean the women still did the heavy lifting and no complaints there but still, it was nice to see. Very inspiring."

"And what exactly does it inspire you to do Sel?"

The first part of her answer was going from sweet cuddles to something a bit heavier on the heat. She went from snuggling close to Sam to straddling him him. She pressed her hands on his chest, feeling his heartbeat before slowly moving them up to his shoulders.

"Let me give you a hint," she said with smile that lived right on the edge of sweet and sexy. "It's something we can only really pull off at your place since you live alone."

"We're going to watch Wild Things again?" he sarcastically replied. Selena giggled then once more let her body do the talking with her actions, the first of which being a deep kiss with just the tip of her tongue sneaking inside of Sam's mouth, giving him just a little hint of its presence.

Things started to move quickly when their lips separated. Selena pulled back just enough to take her shirt off, which of course left Sam with an opening to do the same with his own. Selena however was quicker on the draw. The next move would have been shedding her bra, but she wanted a bit more of a taste once Sam also tossed aside his shirt.

Selena brought her full lips to his chest, kissing and licking her way up to another kiss. While her arms wanted to pull him tight, they also had a job to do, reaching behind to unhook her bra while Sam was the one to pull her close.

With the white lace of her bra gone it was now skin to skin...save for below the equator. That'd be handled soon enough, but first both just wanted to feel the heat before making it even hotter. Lips collided again, both parties' hands roamed each other. When Sam's hands came upon Selena's breasts, the stunning star leaned back just a enough to give her man access to her supple breasts.

Selena supported herself by grasping Sam's legs as she leaned back, and that grip became tighter when she felt him begin to worship her breasts. She moaned softly, a smile forming on her full lips. Sam massaged and squeezed her tits, covering the magnificent mound with kisses and lovingly lashing them with his tongue.

Her sighs and soft pleasure moans were a familiar piece of music to Sam at this point, his favorite song. Selena leaned back, giving more of her flesh to Sam's mouth. Every kiss and tender tongue's caress sizzled, goosebumps popping up in their wake.

And while all this felt wonderful, it was just the beginning. After all, they both still had their pants on. Selena decided to remedy that. She rose up, smiling warmly with Sam's gaze locked on her. The gaze only grew hungrier when she pulled her pants down.

As Selena herself got bare Sam followed suit, frantically stripping his jeans off and getting a giggle from his girl at his slapstick desire.

Both bare, things quickly went full blast. Sam stood up, stepping completely out of his pants and bringing Selena close, He he walked her to is door, Selena expecting to be picked up and fucked against it. She was half right.

"Oh!" she yelped, her voice melting into a sexy little giggle as Sam spun her around, the lusty lovely very eager for what her man was cooking up. She looked over her shoulder and saw him descend a bit.

"Mmmmmm," she hummed, feeling his mouth on her round ass. When her gave her a playful love-bite on one of her cheeks, she let out another sexy little laugh, but that melted into a moan as his hands and mouth began to move up her body. Her skin felt like electric fire as Sam moved up it, his touch almost making her tremble as she anticipated the next big step.

Soon Sam's mouth was at her shoulder, brushing her hair aside so her could get o her neck, then his lips to her ear.

"I want you," Sam said breathily in her ear. His cock was hard and throbbing aching to be inside her. "I need you..."

"Then...then take me baby." Selena replied. The next sound to escape her beautiful mouth was a hungry gasp as Sam thrusted entering her tight tunnel of love. Selena slapped her hand against the surface of the door where it was soon joined by Sam's own, holding it as he went deep.

"Oh my gosh," she moaned. "Right there...Sammy...oh wow..." He knew her body so well at this point. In their months together Sam had explored every perfect inch of Selena's body. Just where to touch her, how hard, how soft, where and when to do it all. She had the same knowledge of him, though right now Selena was all about letting her man lead the journey.

His hot breath on her neck mixed with his growls of her name directly to her ear created an erotically charged cocktail that was simply intoxicating. She was in paradise, or quickly on the way. Every passionate and skilled thrust inside of her was one step closer of getting to that sweeter place.

Delightfully erotic gasps and groans escaped her sweet lips, Sam's lips trying to catch them with his animal-like kisses. Selena may have had little use for words in the moment, but that just meant the baton had been passed to her lover.

"Oh my god Sel..." he said, his voice almost gravely as he spoke through clenched teeth. His hands moved to her full breasts, lovingly squeezing them as he slowed strokes inside her, going slow, deep and detailed to her delight.

"Ahhhh...oh gosh Sam...I...Ooh god yes..." Selena felt herself melting into him. The pleasure was making her delightfully delirious and she could already feel her orgasm ready to go off like the fourth of July. Every nerve ending was being lit up like a fuse by his cock and the countdown was well on it's way...which meant it was time for Sam's fuse to be lit as well. And while her body was definitely doing the job, she decided to let her words add a few more sparks.

"C-cum with me," she said, her smoky voice walking the thin line between cry and whisper. "IN me...with me...cum for me when I come for you baby...just...just like that...ooooohhhhh yesssss..."

The words did the trick and Sam pulled her close, his deep driving thrusts driving them both to the promised land of pleasure.

"Yes..." Selena hissed, though her voice would grow in intensity just as the heat within her did. "Yes...YES! YESSSS! SAMMY YESSSSS!!"

She balled her hand into a fist and slammed it again the door as the sensational sensations exploded with in her like a rocket into orbit. Of course Sam was having his own blast off as well, blasting off rope after rope of hot white liquid lust into Selena's quivering cunt.

After a few more hard pumps Sam stumbled back, pulling his wilted prick from Selena's pussy. She turned around, face flushed and a ditzy dick drunk grin on her face. Sam was similarly in a wonderfully fuck drunk state of mind. They stumbled over to each other, hungrily kiss each other, but there was a hint of sweetness in this heat.

"How about we continue this in the bedroom?" Selena suggest, sweetly biting his chin.

"This mean you're staying the night?"

"Sorry aby, I can't...but that doesn't mind I don't want a little bit more of you in nice comfy bed."

"I think we can swing that...though I have to admit, best mornings I've had these past few months is waking up next to you."

"I feel the same...but I already told my grandparents I'd have breakfast with them tomorrow morning and grandma is making a huge Texas style breakfast for me and my roommates so I need to get home at some point. But until then...lets just enjoy it. And if it helps, I promise you next week you're going to have a lot of very good mornings."

"I think I can live with that." He replied. "And since your breakfast is spoken for, how does lunch look?"

"Already booked tomorrow but on Friday you can have me for lunch and dinner if you like," Selena said with a cute and seductive wink.

"That's very doable," Sam grinned. "But first...I think I want to finish dessert."

*****

After a second round that was much more on the sensual side Selena left Sam's place and headed back to her own. She kept all her appointments, so she woke up in time for a Texas-sized breakfast and hours later was ready for the lunch date she had with an old friend.

It wasn't going to be at a restaurant. Both Selena and her pal knew that would draw paparazzi like flies. Instead it would be at the friend's hotel room. That's where they'd get the privacy to actually catch up and speak freely.

It was a cloak and dagger affair, a bit much for Selena. There were codenames to be used at the front desk and all of that. For anyone else but Taylor Swift that would seem overboard, but Selena was all too aware of the havoc she'd gone through to get to this very protective point.

So when Selena got out of the Uber and went to the front desk, asking for Dorothea's room to be notified Betty had arrived. Once the okay was given Selena was given her own key to the hotel room. Not that she'd use it for anything other than getting to the elevator because Taylor insisted on a secret knock even if she was expecting someone at her room. Again, for anyone else but Ms. Swift, it'd be weird to Selena.

A short trip up the elevator and a walk to the door of Taylor's suite was topped off with a rhythmic knock that Selena had memorized by heart. Only seconds after the last bit of percussion the door opened and behind it was a smiling and beaming Taylor Swift, quickly embracing her dear friend.

"It's so good to see you!" said Taylor, the words almost coming out as a squeal of delight. "Come in, the food got here right before you did?"

"What's on the menu?" Selena asked as the door shut behind her.

"Well there's this AMAZING Southern food place here I discovered a while back and I always gets some Nashville hot chicken from there whenever I'm in LA, so I got that and some slaw, a couple biscuits and a light salad. I got enough for two but I figured my favorite Texan might prefer some barbeque, so I ordered a pulled pork sandwich if you'd want that instead. Or to just bring it back home."

"Decisions decisions," Selena said, jokingly stroking her chin, mulling her options over. As she did this she looked over Taylor's room. Not quite the usual penthouse suite but Taylor also wasn't going to be in town that long, just four days. It was big enough though. A separate bedroom, spacious bathroom and a sizeable den where the table with the Styrofoam treasure chests of food awaited them.

In moments they were seated at the modest table. Selena had decided to go for the pulled pork and have her share of the hot chicken as her take home treat. Once the smell of that signature Texas-style BBQ hit her nostrils it was over. Now it wasn't 100% authentic. Her nose could tell her that and Selena was sure her taste buds would back up. Still, just from the scent it was already better than anything else California had to offer. As she opened up the to-go container, she saw the treasure inside; an overstuffed hamburger bun overflowing with slow-cooked pork smothered in what was destined to be delicious sauce with heaping helping of creamy coleslaw on the side.

"Someone's a happy girl," Taylor said as she opened her own container. "And something's telling me it's a from lot more than food and my company." Taylor smirked and gave Selena a look that the Latina knew all too well. "I'm going to guess is that lovely new man you have. What was his name again?"

"Sam," Selena said with a smile. "And we had our usual date night yesterday and it was...fun. A lot of fun."

"It's wonderful to see you so happy Sel," Taylor said, tearing her chicken into strips and licking the dripping scarlet sauce from her fingers. "I can't wait to meet the guy with the way you've talked him up and seeing the grin he causes in person. I mean he can't be worse than Canada's shame or the cokehead."

"Tay, be nice."

"Oh come on Selena, it's just...I'm protective, I know. It's just because you deserve the best and I admit I might be a harsh judge of character...I just want to make sure you've got the best. And I also admit I've had my own blunders. I mean, there's Karlie for one."

As Taylor shook off the memory of her own bad choice, an idea entered Selena's head. Partially inspired by Taylor as well as the movie she and Sam had watched the previous night.

"I have an idea," Selena said, a bold smile on her face. It was one Taylor recognized and gave Selena an eager one in response.

"Do tell." replied Taylor.

"Remember when I joined you on stage during your last tour?" Selena asked, the smile on Taylor's face as the puzzle pieces formed together only growing wider. "And how, well, I got to get a bit more up close and personal with Joe...you know, just to really make sure he was an all right guy?"

"Well if I didn't remember it I'd be worried since I was a willing participant and the one who suggested it." There was a brief pause as the KSH of Taylor opening her can of sparkling water filled the room. She took a sip then spoke once more. "Am I to understand you're suggesting the same thing?"

"Maybeeee," Selena said with a giggle. "Unless you think Joe would have an issue."

"Of course not," Taylor assured. "He owes me one anyway. Now how are you planning to unleash this delightful little party? Dinner where I meet him or are we just going to through your lover right to the wolves?"

"What do you think?" Selena said with a devilish grin. It was rare for Selena to brew up this kind of fun trouble, but whenever she saw it, Taylor decided to roll with it. It was always a good time.

"I think I'm fine with it," Taylor said. "Are you though? I mean, it's kind of a fresh relationship and...well you've seen first hand how I can be little...rowdy in that kind of situation."

"That's what I'm looking forward to, honestly."

"Well then, my dear friend, I'll be glad to help. I just hope I don't break your toy."

"I think he'll survive," Selena said before finally diving into her sandwich. All the sex talk was making her hungry.

*******

It barely took thirty minutes to come up with a game plan. It wasn't too different from how things had gone with Joe a few years past, except all the smoke and mirrors of getting to Taylor's hotel room in the first place.

Well, maybe just the smoke. Selena left with the spare key to the suite, meaning it would be no problem to simply go back up with Sam in tow. However the smoke was still clear and present, as Sam was kept mostly in the dark. The whole trip had been sold to him as a bit of a staycation, an opportunity to wake up alongside his girl somewhere other than his bed...and maybe some super fancy room service too.

Sam didn't question much as they rushed through the lobby. Not too fast but enough that it was easy to see the excitement in his and Selena's stride. There was no pause to be had with security as Selena flash the keycard from earlier. The longest part ended up being the elevator ride, for once they arrived on the proper floor and were inside of the suite the affectionate couple were all over each other.

While Sam and Selena were playing a rather intense round of tonsil hockey Taylor took a peak from her hiding spot outside on the balcony. It wasn't the perfect hiding place but the drapes worked well enough, especially with Selena distracting Sam with everything she had. Taylor had to admit, from what she saw Selena had picked a good one. Not just with his looks either. Sam seemed to know exactly how to touch her, how to kiss Selena. It made Taylor eager for the action to begin.

Selena led her man to the bedroom, momentarily taking them both out of Taylor's view. She brought him to the bed, crawling on top of them and hungrily kissing her lover. Sam pulled her close, but not tight. Selena had plenty of room to maneuver.

However moving wasn't something she wanted to do. It was taking almost all of her willpower not to give in right away, just go with how hot she was for Sam. But she knew there was something better in store if she just kept control. Not go wild just yet.

"I've got a surprise for you," Selena said, a small strand of saliva connecter her lower lip to Sam's. "I just need to go get it."

"What do you have planned?" Sam asked with a grin.

"Something wild." Selena winked at him and gave him one more quick kiss before pulling herself from him. She slid her shoes off and left to get her surprise.

Sam rose up on his elbows a bit, wondering what exactly Selena had up her sleeve. And when she brought in the surprise he was more than a little shocked.

"So nice to meet you Sam," Taylor Swift said. She drank in his shock, his desire. It was such a unique high nothing really came close to it except being on stage. She watched and felt his eyes look over every inch of her body. His eyes drank in those legs, her curves, the ruby red lips and hungered, a hunger that only grew when Selena came to her side. "Or is it Samuel?"

"S-Samson actually." he replied.

"Samson," Taylor said, nodding. "I like it. It's rare. Much like my friend whom you know so intimately well. Rare attracts rare. And she has talked you up, let me tell you. But...I think some outside judgement might be appropriate. Not to alert you Sam but I'm very protective of my friends, especially Selena. So...I just want to make sure you're up to snuff. But don't worry...I can guarantee this is one test you'll want to take over and over again."

"Really?" a stunned Sam asked. Taylor and Selena nodded in unison.

"You up for it?" Selena said, sweet as sin.

"I think I can manage."

"Good," said Taylor. "Now that we're all on the same page...let me steer the ship for a bit." Her blues eyes went to Selena. "Sel, how about you take a seat on the bed?"

MrMaxLord
MrMaxLord
170 Followers