Movie Buffs Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh shit!" Selena howled, the new and sudden sensation causing her to tense up and make her asshole especially tight for Sam which made him pause for a bit. Though when she felt Taylor's hand begin tp play with his churning balls he took that as a sign to keep going.

This was Paradise and Selena knew it. Being pleasured like this by her best friend and the man she loved was beyond anything she'd ever experienced before. She also hadn't expected to realize she was in love Sam while he was balls deep in her ass with Taylor Swift eating her out, but it was far from the oddest moment of realization she had. And she didn't have long to muse on it before she started to feel a special kind of wonderful. It was coming on her from every part of her body at once, infinite tidal waves of pleasure all aiming to crash into each other.

"YESS SAMMY YESSSSS!" screamed Selena as the waves crashed together and a heatwave of pleasure became all she could feel. The tide coated Taylor face, the blonde still happily lapping it all up while Selena's convulsing rear entrance sapped the last reserve of stamina Sam had within him.

"Oh god Selena!" He yelled, his voice cracking as he pulled his cock from her ass. Instinctually he knew what he wanted to do and both Selena and Taylor understood without a word being spoken aside form those first three.

He stood on the bed with Selena and Taylor on their knees, right next to each other. They looked up at him, sweaty with eyes full of lust, hungry for Sam's cum.

"Do it baby," Selena pleading, her tongue coming out to lick at Taylor's.

"You heard your girl Samson," Taylor said, her grin as wicked as ever. "You better not disappoint...cum for us..." Selena pulled Taylor in for a kiss and that was the final tumbler in the lock.

Sam choked on his words as his cock exploded white hot lust lava, the eruption coating the two starlets. Face, tongues, a few streaks in the hair.

And from those first ropes the friends kissed, trading the rain of cum as it landed between them, though Selena was the one who brought her mouth to the tap, sucking the rest and letting it spill from between her lips on to Taylor tongue. Of course the blonde returned the favor until the last drop was swallowed.

There were no words, just the sounds of three very happily exhausted adults gasping for air, smiles on all their faces.

********

The next morning Sam awoke with Selena in his arms, and his stirring also woke her up. She turned towards him in their morning embrace.

"Morning," she said, tired, but not so tired her smile would be denied.

"Morning." he replied. "So...last night was certainly an event."

"It was, wasn't it?" Selena smiled and Sam moved slightly to lie on his back. Selena moved as well, draping her arm over his chest and resting her head on his shoulder. "I guess the question about whether or not you liked it is moot."

"Well I can't put into words how much I loved it so...yeah." He kissed her forehead. "What happened to Taylor?"

"She went to some meeting or something," Selena said. "Must be a pretty important one if it wasn't through Zoom. Though maybe the fact that you and I might stroll through the meeting naked at some point might have been the issue."

"Sounds plausible."

The couple laughed...but for Selena it was both a reaction and a bit of a stalling action. The thought she had the previous night about how she truly felt about Sam was still there...and it was ready to burst out.

"I...I need to tell you something," she said, the butterflies in her stomach trying to escape.

"What is it?"

"Sam...I...wow...this is not the place I thought I'd say this...I love you." Her brown eyes looked up to his. She was nervous, the seconds waiting for his response seeming like an eternity. Her eyes searched his for some sign of an answer before one came from his mouth.

"You're right, this isn't when I would have guessed I'd hear that...or say it back." he replied. "But here we are. And I love you too." They sealed the moment with a kiss, then Selena got on top of him.

"You know...we probably have a lot of time before Taylor gets back. She pretty much told me she was taking us out for lunch...want to work up an appetite?"

"Sounds like a plan."