Movie Buffs Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Selena nodded and crawled on the bed, trading looks with her man before Sam's attention went back to Taylor, whose gaze was fixed upon him.

"And now for you Samson," said Taylor, her tone becoming just as seductive as her sapphire gaze turned on him. "See that nice comfy chair next to the window? How about you transfer yourself over there?"

One quick kiss from Selena and Sam left the bed and sat on the chair. This made Taylor smile. Then she began her approach. It was for show mainly, the conclusion of what was going to happen was a foregone one.

Still, she was ever the showstopper. Taylor loved an audience, whether it be a stadium or just a lucky couple. She knew Selena's eyes were darting between Sam and herself, while Sam was focused on the blonde bombshell.

It was for good reason. With every step forward another stitch of clothing departed Taylor. Her shirt went to the ground, the cut off shorts slid down her perfect legs. Soon the leggy lust goddess was down to just her underwear, a delightful white lace set. Simple but scorchingly sexy.

The steps Taylor had taken brought her to the chair and Sam. Their gaze locked again as she sunk to her knees. From sapphire blue eyes to ruby red nails and lips, Taylor smiled as she softly gripped Sam's knees, parting his legs and giving her access to where the real fun was going to start.

"Know what the best part of a present is Samson?" Taylor said, her hands raking up his cloth-covered thighs. "Unwrapping it. Those moments where anticipation meets satisfaction. It's almost indescribable in how it feels."

Sam found his mouth go bone dry as Taylor's hand pulled his belt from the loops and pulled his zipper down.

"Now there people who tear apart the the wrapping and those who are a bit more delicate," Taylor continued. "Me...I think I err on the side of delicate. Not that I haven't just torn into a gift or two in my time but there's something about taking that extra time...untying the bow...making that anticipation last."

While Taylor spoke she grasped the zipper between her index finger and thumb, slowly pulling it down, a metallic ribbon between her and the present she was unwrapping. Where Sam's mouth was dry, hers was positively watering.

All of this was going on while Selena laid back on the bed, her hand sliding under her skirt. Sam caught a quick view of this, making his cock ache even more for the freedom Taylor's actions were promising.

"Looks like I'm almost done unwrapping," she said in a confident, teasing tone. "I think before I do that though, you need to see just how much I am anticipating this."

Taylor's hands departed Sam's crotch briefly, the zipper all the way down. A sexy little half smile grew on her face, loving her attentive audience as she removed her bra. The desert in Sam's mouth got a flood as the sight of Taylor Swift's bare breasts hit him like a freight train. Lovely handfuls of fun with pink, quarter-sized nipples hard and waiting for some attention. And that would come...just not now.

While Taylor still had his total attention she decided it was now time for her to do a little exploration of her own body. She swore she could actually hear Sam's heart skip a beat as he watched Taylor's hand glide down her stomach and under those white lace panties. He was further struck dumb as he saw the silhouette of Taylor playing with herself for the briefest of moments. She soon withdrew her hand, her middle finger slick with her essence and sucked it between those ruby red lips and sucked herself clean.

"As you can see Sam...my anticipation is at it's peak...which means it's time to finish unwrapping." Taylor gripped his pants pulling them down to fully expose his rigid member, and seeringly hot smile formed on those lips. "Tis the damn season."

Words were about to become scarce as Taylor had a much better idea of how to use her mouth...but it didn't mean she wasn't going to give Sam and Selena one more verbal erotic appetizer.

"I don't think it'd come as too much of a surprise to you that I love the color red," said Taylor. "Especially with lipstick. So many shades of red...but to me nothing beats the basic red. Even then though, I have options. The main one I use for appearances and awards shows is smudge proof. So I don't leave marks on wine glasses. It just makes sense."

Taylor brought her lips to his bare thigh, kissing and leaving a signature of her red lips on the blank space.

"Now, for day to day stuff? For that...personal touch? Classic red, smudges and all. Especially for situations like this. What can I say? I just love leaving a mark."

Taylor continued leaving her mark, a trail of red, hopping from thigh to thigh, connected by a delicate caress of her tongue before she was ready to welcome his manhood into her hot mouth. Her hot breath made him shiver, which only made Selena hotter as she watched and Taylor salivate even more.

"Oh my god..." Sam said. Taylor had extended her pink tongue, licking his stalk from base to tip, flicking her tongue at the bulbous crown before planting a kiss on the tip. The kisses continued covering his pole in marks of ruby red before Taylor finally crossed the threshold and took his girth in her mouth. Her cheeks billowed as she sucked on the head, twirling her tongue around it before she sucked him deeper.

Taylor's first few pumps were slow, delicately working every sensitive nerve on his cock while her hand cupped and massaged his balls. Slow and passionate, slowly building the fire.

"Mmmmmm," Taylor hummed, the vibrations making Sam shiver. He reached down, holding her gorgeous golden locks back to get a clear view of the songstress sucking him off. It was gave Taylor a small thrill when that happened. In her experience it almost always meant he was going to be more than willing to repay the favor. It wasn't just about the blowjob, but it was who was doing it as well. Eye contact, a face looking up up at him and letting him know she was enjoying every moment of this. This was very true for Taylor. One doesn't get good at sucking dick unless they enjoy it, which she did.

Sam's eyes went from the cock hungry, ocean-blue gaze of Taylor to his own girlfriend, the sultry Selena Gomez laying on the bed, and Selena had made herself very comfortable. The Latina lovely had shed every last stich of her own clothes and was making herself a very happy camper as she played with her pussy while watching her man be serviced by her best friend. Taylor herself gave the visual a tactile exclamation point, taking Sam in her throat to the root.

"Oooooholy SHIT!" Sam yelled, the sensation slamming his eyes shut. And it didn't seem to end, Taylor holding him in her throat for longer than he could have imagined. Eventually though Taylor released his cock, soaked in a sheen of her saliva. The seductress smiled as she gulped for air, refusing to give his dick a breather with her fist a slick blur on his dick.

"Now for the real surprise," Taylor said as she caught her breath. "I want your cum Samson. I want to swallow you...every drop. But don't think for a second that means you're done. Not by a long shot. This is just a fun way to give you a bit of a stamina boost. So...you ready?"

"Y-yes," he managed to force out. Taylor licked her chops before inhaling his cock. The pace wasn't so delicate now. It was hot and heated and some was ready for it. It felt like she was trying to suck his soul out through his cock.

A skilled mouth, a piercing gaze all combined with the frothy, sloppy rhythm of Taylor's blowjob and being watched by Selena wasn't just eroding his stamina, it was demolishing it. That first eruption was coming and he couldn't stop it even if he wanted. Fortunately, he and Taylor were very much on the same page.

Sam's grunt of absolute pleasure signals the first splash of his hot white cum hitting the roof of Taylor's mouth, the sensual blonde moaning as her mouth was filled with one of her favorite fluids. She greedily swallowed; Taylor preferred not to leave a drop behind.

Every gulps she took of his seed made Sam writhe in the chair. It was delectable torture he wished would never end. However as his cock began to deflate that meant that the opening act was over. Taylor of course gave him one last bit of a show. One last mouthful of cum was on display. Taylor played with it a bit with her tongue before swallowing it down, licking her lips for any stray droplets.

"Well, that should keep you going for a long time when the headline act starts," Taylor grinned. "Speaking of which...Sel, how abut you join the party? Mean it was your idea after all."

Now it was Selena's turn to smile. The bare-assed beauty slid off the bed and right next Taylor. The pair giggled before Selena's attention turned towards Sam, grasping his exhausted cock. However, just her touch was enough to get the blood flowing once more.

"Nice to see you're bouncing back babe," Selena said. "I'd hate for you to miss mine and Tay's duet."

"As you can clearly see, your girl just can't keep her hands to herself," Taylor said. "And to be fair to my bestie, neither can I...or my mouth." Taylor's winked at Sam before turning her attention to Selena, planting a kiss on her lips while the blonde's hand went south, playing with Selena's very wet pussy and making her moan into Taylor mouth, sucking on the bombshell's tongue.

The ladies' kiss broke and they both once more focused on Sam and reviving the serpent between his legs. First step was peeling his pants off the rest of the way. As the lovely duo removed his pants Sam aided the cause of nudity by tossing his shirt.

With that he was on equal footing with the ladies, Taylor having peeled her panties off as well. Selena and Taylor moved to his reviving cock, sandwiching it between their lips, kissing each other while sweetly slobbering on his cock. While just as sensational as Taylor's solo treatment, this little duet wasn't designed for another orgasm so soon. It was simply priming the pump.

And just as when Taylor sucked him all on her own, this was just as much a visual treat if not more so. His cock in-between both magnificent mouths, tongues wrestling over his pole, then Selena went solo on his pole while Taylor sucked his nuts, her tongue sweetly lashing the sack.

"I think he's ready," Taylor said. He got to her feet, giving Sam a clear view of her pussy, her pubic hair trimmed into a lovely triangle where Selena had a landing strip. Taylor crawled on the bed, moving to the top and sitting against the pillows and headboard. Her legs were open and she was playing with her glistening slit, just as Selena had when she played audience.

"Both of you get one the bed," Taylor said. "Sam...let me see you fuck Selena."

"Come on," Selena said before sliding up her body to give him an enticing kiss. She grabbed his hand and led him to the bed. The moment she was on the bed Sam was on her. Sam planted loving, lustful kiss on her lips and shoulders, moving to Selena's breasts and savoring the taste and feeling of her tits.

"Oh gosh Sammy," Selena sighed. His hands massaged and groped her breasts, working in tandem with Sam's hungry mouth before expanding business to the rest of her body, leaving a trail of goosebumps in their wake. Goosebumps came upon goosebumps when Selena felt his prick at her gates.

"Ohhh yessss," Selena said, licking her lips and holding Sam tight as he entered her. Once more the pair took a bit of time to savor each other, taste, sight and feel. His hands and tongue on her skin and his cock thrusting and throbbing in her velvet tunnel.

Taylor was captivated. It was hardly the first time she'd watched as someone else had sex. It wasn't even the first time she'd seen Selena have sex. Memories of her with Joe in front of her flashed in her head while she watched Sam make love to Selena in front of her.

That was the key difference though, he was making love to her. Sure, it was hot, but it was tender. The kisses were soft but passionate, intensely hot. Even as Sam's thrusts became faster and harder, there was always a tenderness. He would stop to brush the sweat-matted hair from Selena's face to look at her, pressing his forehead to hers as her slowed down, really working his hips in those thrusts. Of course the look of total satisfaction of the Latina's face was something to behold as well, and made Taylor a little hungry for even just a sliver of what Selena was having.

She crawled over to Selena and gently turned the brunette's face to her, planting a kiss on her lips. "Mind if I cut in?" Taylor asked.

"Feel free" Selena said. She gave Sam a kiss as she tapped out, giving Taylor her shot.

Though Taylor was indeed ready for her round, she wanted to be the one in charge during her turn. She brought her fingers to Sam's chin, guiding him up to his knees. Now it was her lips that met his as Taylor brought him down to the bed. She got on top and wasted no time in guiding his cock inside of her. While he got the sweet and slow from his lady, Taylor wanted to give him something with a little more oomph. Sam and Selena made love...Taylor was going fuck him.

"Mmmmnow that's a nice fit, isn't it?" Taylor as as she sheathed his sword completely. She grabbed his hands, guiding them to her hips where Sam took grip of her flesh. Taylor then leaned back and began to ride and grind, getting a different flavor than what she was used to, as was he.

Hard, rough, savage and hungry, Taylor was strikingly different. Different in every good way different could be. Bucking, working her hips, it's like his cock was in a hurricane of pure sexual pleasure. The insane sensations were coming at every turn. With Selena it was savoring every moment, burning it to memory. Taylor, on the other hand was all about a ne sensation for every moment, never focusing too much because the pleasure was always on the horizon.

There was a visual wonder to behold as well. Taylor was a wildcat on his cock, completely fearless. The naughty smile on her face, the way she snarled when she moaned out his name. There was a dreamy look in her eyes, drunk on pleasure. Every movement added to it. How he breasts bounced and jiggled, her golden locks swinging back and forth with her furious rhythm. Her stomach undulating as she gulped for air, her hips grinding on him, even the way it looks as his hands gripped the firm flesh of his hips or caressed her legs. The perfect sauce for the sensation of the warm, wet tightness her cunt was giving him.

It was a visual treat for Selena as well, her second of the night. But still, she wanted to be involved more, to put the "three" in "threesome". Taylor caught that longing and felt the need to pull Selena back in to her idea, and she knew just how to do it. It wouldn't be the obvious way with Selena sitting on her man's face. Taylor knew from experience that if you were eating pussy while you yourself were getting orally pleasured it'd be half-assed at best. So Taylor went with the more fun option.

She leaned over to give Sam a brief goodbye kiss before climbing off and moving to Selena and giving her a fresh kiss hello. Sam got up on the bed and stood on his knees catching sight of Taylor whispering something in Selena's ear and his girl giggling and nodding in response before turning to him. She moved close to him, grabbing his face with her soft touch and kissing him before turning her back to him and bending over. The message was clear, though Selena decided to crystalize, looking over her shoulder, wiggling her ass and saying "Come on baby...fuck me."

That, and the way she blushed ever so slightly when saying the word fuck, was all Sam needed to give Selena exactly what she asked for. Both moaned at the familiar sensations shooting through their bodies. It was always a perfect fit with them and a perfect visual. His hands going over every delicate curve of her body as he entered her combined with the rhythmic sound of flesh colliding made it pure intoxication. When Sam looked up to see Taylor's Cheshire grin that intoxication doubled.

But doubling down was enough for Selena or Taylor. His was a threesome after all and that aspect was made official when Selena's face found itself between Taylor's legs, and in seconds Taylor's reaction was both visible and audible.

"Oh fuck yes!" Taylor said with a grin. "Ohhh...mmmm...Selena..." Her blue eyes flashed at Sam. "She eats pussy so good Sam...mmmmsomehow it's even better when you're fucking her. It'snnnnnggg...it's on another level...fuck her harder...let's see if...ohhh fuck...that make her even hungrier."

Sam could only nod. Somehow speaking didn't seem anywhere near as important as action. And action was what he gave, driving into his love harder, Selena moaning and pushing back in response. Given the look on Taylor face, he wasn't the only one getting a positive response from Selena. The blonde back arched and she howled into the night as the lovely Latina gave Taylor just much pleasure as Sam was delivering to her.

Selena's hands caressed Taylor's thighs while her man drove deep inside of her. She was just as much in heaven as both of her lovers were. Though things felt like paradise, Taylor had an idea of how to make things so much more sinful and fun. Well, it wasn't solely her idea...Selena had her opportunity to whisper in her ear earlier as well. Taylor just got to pick the time to unleash this on Sam.

"Having fun there, huh Samson?" Taylor asked in between sighs and moans. "Let me tell you, you're not the...oooohhh...the only one...but I have an idea...or rather she did.." Taylor motioned to Selena. "Nnnng...how about...you fuck her ass?"

"What?" Sam asked, pausing for a moment. "Sel, you sure babe?"

Selena pulled herself from Taylor's pussy and turned to face her lover, her mouth glistening with Taylor's essence. "Very." She said, her voice sultry. "I...I want it."

Sam took her word for it and pulled out of Selena's pussy and brought his slick cock to her back door and began to press forward. Selena braced herself, gripping hard to the bed's sheets and gasping in relief and pressure as the head popped past her tight ring.

"Oh my gosh yessss," Selena said. "Oh Sammy...oh gosh...oh just...just like that." Selena was struggling for words, almost breathless. Her jaw hung open in satisfied silence as Sam inched more and more of his cock in her backdoor with every thrust. That open jaw slowly grew into a smile and then that mouth returned to Taylor's cunt, making her smile even wider.

"How's that ass feel?" Taylor asked, a devilish tone in her voice. "You don't have to answer...your face tells the story...mmmm and Selena's mouth is telling me exactly how she feels...mmmmmm..."

Once more sights and sounds intoxicated Sam and he drove deeper inside Selena. Deep, slow strokes until her was finally in to the hilt. Every new thrust made Selena more used to the wonderful intrusion. The comfortability of the dirtiness made even more of a difference in her oral treatment on Taylor. Tongue and fingers were driving the blonde absolutely mad and closer to the point of no return.

Though Selena was doing the heavy lifting, Taylor couldn't deny the visual of watching her get fucked up the ass didn't help things. Hearing Selena moan as she munched the the pleasured grunt of Sam just made it so perfectly easy to just let herself jump then fall over the edge.

"Oh...oh my...YESSSSSS!" Taylor said, the orgasm hitting her hard and almost my surprise. She knew it was coming but she didn't know that it was just around the corner. The moment that telltale moan erupted from her smudged red lips, Selena turned up the heat, making things go from red to white hot. That in turn let another domino fall in Sam, who began to go harder in Selena's ass.

"Yes...oh gosh YES!" Selena said, her mouth free of it's wonderful work of pleasuring Taylor. She was sweaty, her face was flushed, she was right one her own precipice...which gave Taylor her own idea. The blonde clumsily slid under Selena and began to feast on her pussy.