Movie Mom

Story Info
Mom and Son explore new ways.
4.4k words
4.05
92k
86
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I told my father I wanted to be a writer, he was in the middle of devouring a huge dish of spaghetti and meatballs. Usually he'd roll his eyes and shake his head -- usually, that is -- but this time he growled at me, and flung a large meatball at me across the long table. It hit me in this chest and then Mom lit into him, yelling about wasting food and did he know the price of food these days, and why didn't he give her more food money every week. I was in college ostensibly studying computer science.              

That made my father proud because he had only a 6th grade education. I did not consider computers as scientific and told my father in simple English -- that the average man could understand -- one's and zeroes were like pissing in the wind. Writers could not easily find work at that time, and my father felt anyone without a job was a bum.

My father was a cabinet maker, and made beautiful furniture. He was usually slow to anger. Dad worked with his hands. He had beautiful hands. Women can tell a lot about a man by his hands. Most important, he was not given to hysteria. That was mom's job.

Mom was a curvy woman, with an ample bosom. I never saw my father actually hug my mom, but once at Christmas he did give her a smooch. I don't remember why, but my sister was born nine months later. Mom was of medium height, with a creamy complexion, and child bearing hips and she designed her own clothes. She had taken a course in fashion design and created dresses designed for the mature woman. A busty woman.

Our family wasn't into romance and shit like that. We lived just outside of Boston, and Mom was always screaming at Dad about money and calling him a momma's boy and then he'd take off and go to see his mother. The drive was about 30 miles to Lawrence, and he'd ask me if I wanted to go for a ride. Usually I went along, because I knew Mom would be on a crying jag, and needed to be by herself. Being only nineteen at that time, I knew next to nothing about how a woman feels when she's crying and how she gets wet between the legs.

It was during those rides with my father in his old Pontiac that I could talk to him about what men usually talk about. Besides, he needed two hands on the steering wheel and he wasn't about to slug me. Since Mom never came with us to visit Dad's mother, it was a good time to satisfy my curiosity.

"Hey, Dad, how did you meet Mom?"

"Why do you want to know that?"

"Well, you two seem to be a mismatch ... you're always fighting."

"Junior, you don't know the half of it ..." His nose was running because he was coming down with cold. "Your mother is a very passionate woman. And you know the old saying, 'Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned'."

I laughed, uneasily. "Yeah? Like how?"

"Your mother needs to get laid -- excuse the expression -- every day, and twice on Sunday."

"Jeez", I countered, "She doesn't seem --"

"When you get older you'll know what I mean." He went on. "When I first saw your mother, she was only a kid. Our families knew each other back in the old country. When I first took her out on a date, she was 22. I was 25."

"What did she look like?"

"Well ... she was slim, medium height, with long hair, that she tied up in a bun. It was the style back then."

"I bet she was very pretty ..."

"She was. Kinda shy, you know, because in those days a girl needed to be chaperoned."

"Oh, that's too bad ..."

"I didn't own a car, so I had to take the train and then a bus ... but she was worth it."

"Yeah?" I kept my eyes on his hands.

"We went for walks, and the chaperone would look the other way, and we'd hold hands and she could tell I really liked her."

I was all ears.

"It wasn't until our third date she let me feel her up ... you know, grab her tit. She had nice tits. Big tits!"

My breathing got erratic. I could visualize mom's tits because they were fodder for my wanking sessions at night.

"I don't want to disrespect your mother, but she was hot ..."

I listened.

"Yeah ... she was hot. She was not shy about that stuff ... she grabbed my dick on our fourth date, and told me to take it out. "

I knew my father was well hung.

"Well, I had to make sure Paulina -- the chaperone -- wasn't looking and she wasn't. She was pretending to fix her stockings. In those days women wore garter belts .."

"Yeah, Dad, go on ..."

"Well, she liked the foreskin, and she'd slowly roll the foreskin up and down -- over my knob, and around and tug on it! She loved it!"

My father felt maybe he was telling me too much and he stopped talking. He sniffed and went on, " Junior, I didn't last long. I shot all over her arm and over the front of her white dress. Thank god, the dress was white ..."

"I bet you had a lot, huh, Dad?"

"You bet. By the second date I was going home with blue balls. You know about blue balls?"

"I think so, Dad. What's that?"

"Let me tell you. When you're real horny, and you don't get some relief. Your testicles hurt."

He wiped his nose with his sleeve. His hands were back on the wheel. "Today, you kids have sex early. You don't hear much about blue balls these days ..."

"How long did it take to get into her pants? I don't mean to be disrespectful ..."

"No problem, Junior. It wasn't long after the hand job that we finally did it. She practically begged me to do it to her ..."

"Wow! I would have liked to have seen that!"

"She's a Sagittarius, Junior. She's a fertile woman. It was barely nine months later, when you popped out!"

"So you got to see her naked?"

"Almost naked. She was wearing a cashmere sweater, and no bra. But from the waist down she was naked. She had a mole on her right hip ..."

I was almost panting, while Dad kept going.

"In those days women didn't shave their snatches. She had a lot of hair, dark brown hair, and it went all the way back to her ass. I love hairy women, Junior."

So do I, but I kept listening.

"She let me run my fingers through that hair ..." His eyes had a faraway look, and I could see he was back 20 years.

Before we knew it we were at my Grandmother's house.

Chapter 2

Mom was reading her Bible when I happened to glance into her bedroom. She wasn't terribly spiritual, but like most of us, when she needed comfort she liked to read the Psalms. She looked up when she heard me outside her door.

"Well, hi, Junior. Did you have a nice visit with your Grandmother?" She and Grandma did not get along.

"It was okay."

"What did you and your father talk about?"

I had to break into a sheepish smile when she asked me. Mom was like that, always wanting to know what was going on.

"We talked about how he met you ..."

"Oh?"

"He told me what you were like back then. Actually, I asked him to tell me."

"And what did he tell you? Did he tell you he almost raped me?"

"Not quite, Mom. He told me you begged him to do it ..."

"The sonofabitch ..."

"He told me how pretty you were, and how he got blue balls because he wanted to make love to you so bad --"

"In those days, lots of guys got blue balls." She had a small smile as she thought back.

"I liked the part where you gave him a handjob for the first time!"

"Your father has a big penis," she said wistfully. "Too bad I don't see much of it these days."

"How big was it?" I had a good idea, because I was big, and maybe even bigger than my father.

"It was like a rolling pin. It was gigantic. It was scary the first time I saw it ..."

Her eyes took on a dreamy look. She put the Bible down, and I noticed her thighs had spread apart. She was wearing a flower print house dress and no stockings. She showed a lot of thigh with her legs parted like that.

I always loved my mother's legs. Her thighs were thick, but not too thick.

"Junior, you've always understood my feelings. You're very perceptive. You take after your mother, you know ..."

I had to agree.

"I am a very passionate woman. I'm not afraid to admit I like sex ... hard sex!"

"Yes, Mom ..."

"Have you ever done it with a woman my age? I know you've been around ..."

I had been engaged to be married with a 20 year-old woman and all of my dates were with women in their early twenties. At this point I was still single. I like women a bit older than myself.

"Not yet, Mom. But I've thought about it ..."

"Really? How so? With maybe Abbey at church? She's got a nice figure ..."

"Guess again."

"How about Louise? She's been talking about finding a man."

"No, Mom. With you! Every boy dreams of doing it with his mother."

"Yeah, I guess that's true. And you've thought about doing it to me?"

"Yes, you're a very sexy woman, Mom. You're only 45, and I love your ass ..."

"I always thought it's too big."

"No, Mom. Lots of nights I jerk off to your ass!"

I could tell she was visualizing my jacking off. We had a small bathroom and she always seemed to be in there when I was taking a shower. She ate a lot of fruit, mostly apples, and she took a shit twice a day.

Her right hand moved towards the buttons on the dress and she unbuttoned the top three buttons. Her face was flushed and she murmured something about change of life.

"I get hot flashes, Junior. It's the change of life ..."

There was lots of cleavage showing. Mom, in having three children, gained weight and most of it appeared to go to her bosom. She breast fed the kids, and her titties stayed big after the kids were weaned. Her breasts were at least a D. When she put on makeup, when we went to visit relatives, she looked pretty hot.

"Your father was a good looking man. He had curly hair, and looked like a young Caruso. Now he's lost most of the hair, and that's okay. At least he's stayed in shape."

I was waiting for the 'but'.

"But he's not much in bed these days. He seems to have lost interest in sex." She thought a bit, and added, "at least with me ..."

I nodded my head.

"After a few years, the spark goes out of a marriage. Some people do weird stuff to revive their sex life ..."

"Like what, Mom?"

"You know, swapping. Or maybe they have an open marriage ... and the wife gets a younger guy on the side. Or a couple of guys!" She laughed.

"I don't see Dad with another woman," I said. Which was true. Dad was too tired to go out after work. Besides, he did not drink.

"Your father never fooled around on the side. Nobody in his family was like that. You know, if the kids see parents messing around ... kids learn from the parents."

I had to agree.

"Junior, I've been watching you. You're almost twenty now and you don't have a steady girl friend. How come?"

That was an easy one. "There's no one like you, Mom. I want to marry someone like you."

She blushed when I said that.

"You said you jerk off thinking about me?"

"That's right. Mom. I see you getting dressed, and when you ask me to help you with your bra, I get a hard-on ..."

"Yeah, I noticed. You can't hide it from your mother ..."

"You have big nipples , Mom. I love your nipples ..."

She smiled. "From breast feeding. Every time I had to nurse, my nipples got bigger."

Her eyes moved down to my crotch. "I see you're hard. Why is that?"

She wanted me to admit I wanted to fuck her. But I'm not that kind of guy.

"Maybe you turn me on ... maybe I'm thinking about stuff I shouldn't be thinking."

"Let's see it! It's been a long time. Take it out ..." She was looking down at the huge lump in my pants.

I unzipped my pants and pulled it out. It was almost fully hard, but the knob was leaking.

"You're bigger than your father, that's obvious."

She reached out and touched the tip, using her thumb and two fingers to smear the fluid over the head. "You like that?"

"Yeah, Mom, you don't have to stop."

"I used to do that to your father. He had a nice cock and I loved to jack him off."

"Keep going ..."

"I would tease him a lot and it would get really stiff, like iron."

"I bet he loved that ..."

"He sure did. Then he'd want me to talk dirty, and say filthy words like fuck and piss and cunt ..."

"Did you?"

"When a woman gets hot, she'll say anything, Junior."

She was pulling and rolling my cock at this point. She was working the nut, using the palm of her hand to smear the juice.

"You need to find a woman who can give you a nice handjob. Most women pretend they don't do stuff like play with a guy's cock. Or do blow jobs ..."

She was just warming up. "I could give you a nice blowjob, Junior ..."

"Don't stand on ceremony, Mom."

"I know women at church. Goodie types ..." She unbuttoned two more buttons.

"Junior, I hate to tell you this. But Connie, you know ... the organist?"

I nodded.

"She goes down on me, and licks my pussy."

I was surprised, because I thought mom was pretty straight.

"She wanted to do it to me, because she said she's been waiting to lick it, and so I let her ..."

"Is she --?

"She's not a lez. Just bi ..."

I'd never seen my mother's bare pussy but I had no trouble imaging mom spread out with Connie between her legs, lapping away. Connie was a slim, demure brunette and always seemed withdrawn.

"Only once?"

"Nooooo ... she does it a lot. I like it!"

I was seeing my mother in a new light.

"So when do you see her?"

"On Thursday, right after choir practice."

"Only Connie?"

"To tell you the truth, I've been approached by a few of the girls. " She spread her legs a bit more. I could almost see her panties. "Word gets around you know ..."

"I guess ..."

"It would be so much simpler to go lez. All the way. Then your father can have peace of mind." She slipped her hand inside the dress and toyed with her thick nipple. I noticed her hips were moving.

"You ever lick a woman, Junior?"

I felt I should be a good son, and truthfully told her, "Not yet, Mom. But I'd sure love to lick your pussy."

She reached and pulled her dress high above her waist. "Pull down my panties," she whispered, "then lick my pussy."

I am not one who procrastinates. Moving quickly, I pulled her panties down over her thighs.

I was staring at her gaping quim. I could see the red, gleaming lips of her pussy. I licked her sticky thighs.

"Junior, it's been a long time since a man licked my pussy. A man's tongue is different than a woman's tongue." Her breathing got labored. "That's it. Suck my clit."

My lips touched her throbbing clit and I could smell the succulent odor of her vulva. It made my mind spin.

"Suck it, please!" She pushed my face into her sensitive pussy. She was moaning , "Ohhhhh ..." as my tongue slipped between her quivering pussy lips. "Sweet Jesus, suck my juice ..."

I could taste the cunt juice as it seeped into my mouth and down my throat. Reaching around, I cupped her fleshy ass in my hands, holding her steady as she squirmed frantically in circles on my face. My cock throbbed violently, aching for a chance to fuck this delicious pussy.

She undid the rest of the buttons from the top of her dress, to free her large heavy tits from her bra. She cupped her tits in her hands and squeezed them, making the nipples grow hard and pointy. "Goddamn!" she moaned as her nipples ached under her caress.

I sucked hungrily on her gooey, hot cunt as she quivered and jerked. I licked and nibbled on the growing rubbery clit, sucking out the sweet juice as it seeped from her gleaming pussy lips.

"I'm going to cum, Junior!" she screamed as her hips bounced off the bed. She came again, and then there were mini-cums. It seemed to last a long time, but it was only a few minutes.

"Wow! That was nice ..." Her breathing slowed and then she said, "What are going to do with that thing?" Her eyes were back on my dick.

"I'm not sure, Mom. Maybe I'll go back to my room and jerk off. You got me going, and I gotta get off ..."

She glared at me. "Bullshit! Don't do it! You should finish what you started!"

I was hoping she would say that.

"You gotta learn about women. I can come all day long ...especially at my age!"

My cock twitched when she said that.

"How about taking me from behind? You haven't come yet?"

"Not yet, Mom ..."

She turned her back on me, and knelt on the bed with her ass in the air. What a magnificent ass she had! I couldn't help admiring it. A lovely deep split, and under that her cunt lips pouting in her auburn pubic bush.

When I hesitated too long she looked at me over her shoulder. "What's the matter?"

"You're beautiful!" I blurted.

Mom chuckled. "You like my ass? Why don't you kiss it a bit. Don't be bashful!"

I stroked her ass with my hands and then I started kissing it. She laughed and wiggled her ass in my face.

"In the crack!" she said. "Tickle me in my ass-crack ..."

She groaned at the first touch of my tongue on her asshole. She quivered as I lapped up and down over her ass.

"Ohhh ... that makes me hot!" she said. "Come on, lover, do it now! Stick it in my pussy and fuck me!"

Holding my cock in one hand, I pushed my cock-head inside her gaping cunt-hole and started fucking her. The wet velvety feel of her pussy was too much. I came too fast and it felt like my balls had been suctioned out.

Chapter 3

The door to the bathroom was about half open and as I got about half way down the hallway between my room and the bathroom, I heard the shower stop running and the

door to the shower clicked open and Mom stepped out with her eyes closed, reaching out with her arm groping around for a towel on the towel rack on the opposite wall.

I couldn't believe my eyes. I was staring at my mother completely naked standing only 15 feet in front of me. I was transfixed as my eyes drank in her beautiful body. Her tits were magnificent-- full bodied creamy pear shaped globes of soft but firm flesh with big brown pebbly looking disks at the tips with big fleshy nipples in the center.

Those were the soft tits and big nipples my head had laid on so many times over the years and that I had so often dreamed of softly sucking. I was instantly consumed with desire for my mother. I felt like I was beginning to live one of my fantasies.

As my eyes started to move down my mom's fantastic body I instinctively opened my fly, pulled out my throbbing cock, and began to slowly jack it off. My eyes continued down her body across her flat stomach to her gently spreading but perfectly shaped hips and focused in on her love box.

It felt like time had stool still. I was mesmerized staring at my Mom's body. My mind was on fire racing with thoughts of how much I wanted to suck her luscious tits and nipples and ram my stiff cock deep into her cunt, but it couldn't have taken more than 3 or 4 seconds for Mom to find the towel rack. And when she did, the sudden movement as she jerked a towel off the rack and threw it over her head and face to dry her face and hair broke my lust filled trance.

I quickly pressed myself against the wall of the hall opposite the side the bathroom door was on, terrified that in spite of her closed eyes, Mom had somehow seen me standing there beating my meat and staring at her magnificent body. When nothing happened for a few seconds I sidled down against the hall wall down to the short wall at the beginning of the bathroom. I felt like a sappy teenager.

It was after she'd been reading the Bible for a while. There was something about the Bible that made her horny.

"Junior, as long as we're being up front with each other, I don't want you to think I'm a saint. I'm just a woman with needs, and just because your father has lost interest in sex -- well, I sure haven't."

I'm sure there was something on her mind and it was bothering her. "When your father and I were first married, we tried different ways to have fun, if you know what I mean ..."

"We were kind of inhibited and we weren't about to become swingers. But one of your father's friends liked me a lot. He was always talking about wanting to do it to me, and he'd be rubbing my ass when your father wasn't looking. In a way, I was flattered. He seemed harmless. He made me show him my boobs, and I showed him one boob. I was pregnant and my boobs were almost two sizes bigger. My nipples were huge. I was turned on, because you don't go showing your boobs unless you're turned on.

12