Movie Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"One night after dinner, Fred -- that was his name -- says, hey let's make a movie. Back then there were VCR's but not like today. He had an RCA camcorder, a big one, and he was talking about how I looked hot and could he film me; and my being young and willing to try anything I said sure. Then he said he wanted to film your father and myself having sex. Not just sex, but off the wall sex and we could try eating each other and

Sixty-nining and even anal. Your father always wanted to bugger me. I love that word -- bugger!"

"We were drinking and I was getting loopy and then Fred said he wanted to fuck me. Of course, the way I was feeling, I'd let a rattlesnake fuck me."

Mom was opening up in a way I never seen her. It's true what they say -- confession is good for the soul.

"I don't want to spoil it for you, but I want you to see it. It a VHS tape and you can play it on the old VCR in the basement"

It was of mom and dad and another guy. I didn't know who the guy was, probably Fred, but did I want to jerk off to that movie. Mom played with my cock as I watched and she was careful that I didn't come too soon. Mom was so sexy in the movie. She even took a

cock in her ass, which excited me to no end. Dad was giving it to her up the ass and she was sucking Fred's cock.

It looked like it could have been shot in a Parisian brothel. Mom had gained some weight and her tits were huge. Her black bush covered the lower part of her body, almost to her navel. She wore black thigh-high stockings and she wore eye shadow to make herself look like a vamp. Whoever did her makeup made her look like a French whore.

After seeing the movie, I saw mom as a Bible-loving Jezebel, because she was using the big Bible to masturbate, applying pressure on her mons.

In fact, nearly every time I got around her I'd get an erection. She would come home at night from work and take a long bath, and then come out dressed in a bathrobe. I was always trying to see if she wore anything under it or not. She smelled like flesh, a woman's flesh. No lilac water, nothing.

After watching that movie, I wanted to shoot some film with Mom and the lady from church. I knew Mom would do it. After reading her Bible, she'd always be horny and up for anything.

A writer writes about what he knows and I wanted to write about Mom. I did respect my Mom and did not intend to make her look cheap. A woman has needs and maybe I could write about how mom satisfies her needs. Mom is a creative woman, and the Lord knows how many other women she's had. Maybe hundreds. One thing for sure, she's still waiting for Dad to get up enough energy to ring her buzzzer.

12